Jump to content
    Karl Anders
  • Author
  • 2,784 Words
  • 1,532 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Florida Shores - 2. A Difficult Turn of Events

The boys face a challenge they will need to overcome. Even though support is there, they are still unsettled. Luckily, their new family and boyfriends are there for them when they are need. Joey faces admitting to others what he's discovered about himself.

“I guess you’re Charles Hudson. Where’s Joseph?” she said pushing in.

Kekoa got up and moved around the table.

“Oh, good. The police are here,” she continued seeing him.

“I’m Officer Kaiwi. I’m here to make sure Mr. Hudson’s rights aren’t violated. His attorney may also be on the way.”

“You will still need to assist me in removing Joseph Hudson from this premise.”

“Charlie is nineteen,” Peni chimed in.

She looked at Peni and saw the immediate resemblance. “Ah, I see. Officer Kaiwi, you are excused since you seem to be involved with these two.”

Kekoa stood his ground, “Ms. Fisher, Charlie is a responsible man as is his brother Joey. You are free to inspect the premises to make sure it meets the requirements as set forth by the state. I can assure you that it does. This isn’t a situation where a child is in danger.”

“I have a letter from our attorney for you,” Charlie said.

He walked into the kitchen to retrieve it when he almost bumped into the Child Services caseworker following close behind. She took in Peni holding Joey and frowned.

“The kitchen seems clean,” she observed and started to poke around, looking in the refrigerator. Charlie looked at Kekoa who shrugged.

Ms. Fisher humphed and closed the door. She started looking in all the cabinets.

“If you are looking for booze, it’s under the breakfast bar,” Charlie told her.

She made a beeline for it and found a few bottles of wine but nothing harder. “Where are you hiding the whiskey?”

“Don’t have any. Wine and beer are all my parents drank.”

“I’ll need to check the entire house.”

The doorbell rang again and Kekoa opened the door to Robert Noone. “Hiya, Charlie. Seems you have visitors.”

“The Child Services lady is here.”

“Ah. Introduce me to the officer and his son, then I’ll take care of her.”

Charlie turned to his neighbor, “Officer Kekoa Kaiwi and his son, Peni.”

“Nice to meet you, Kekoa. We haven’t had the pleasure yet to meet in family court.”

Kekoa chuckled, “You have more of a chance to meet me when I give you a traffic citation, counselor.”

Bob winked at him, “Might be hard to catch me at that. I hardly speed.”

Kekoa sighed, “Oh, well. Lose another one.”

“We’ll talk when I finish with Ms. Fisher. I may need to have you apply for secondary guardianship to take care of our problem.”

Bob went down the hallway to look for Ms. Fisher and monitor her as she searched for anything that could be used to separate the boys. Charlie heard an exclaim of triumph coming from his bedroom.

Mr. Noone’s voice followed immediately after. “You can’t take that photo and you can’t use it against the boys. You have no proof it is either one of theirs.”

“This is Charles’ bedroom. That proves he’s gay!”

Joey, Peni, and Kekoa looked at him. “I have a few adult toys,” he said softly with a shrug.

Kekoa patted him on the back. “It’s not like you hide you’re gay anyway. We all know that.”

“Really, bro? Toys?” Joey asked.

“I don’t have access to a boyfriend all the time. Drew and I can’t just do anything whenever we want.”

“I guess we’ll be having ‘the talk’ later, young man,” Joey told him, nudging Charlie’s side.

“Corrupting the morals of us minors. Shame on you, Charlie,” Peni added with his own grin showing.

Ms. Fisher came storming back into the kitchen. “I found your stash, Mr. Hudson. I also found only one bed slept in. I’ve called the police to remove Joseph into custody since the officer here is complicit in allowing Charles Hudson to corrupt his brother.”

“Ms. Fisher, being gay is not a valid reason to remove Joey from Charlie’s custody. Nor are they both sleeping together after experiencing severe trauma. Your language suggests you are biased against my client. I will be asking for your removal as Joey’s caseworker tomorrow,” Bob countered.

“I have the right and duty to protect my charge against living in a situation that can cause him harm. The law is very specific about that with regards to child welfare.”

“Ms. Fisher, I practice Family Law and am quite familiar with what is applicable here. As you saw in the refrigerator, they have plenty of healthy food. There is no hard liquor or drugs in the house. They both are healthy and well-kept. Your only objection is that my adult client is supposedly gay. Florida is not a draconian state to separate family members because one or more is gay.”

“Ma’am. I’ll need to ask you to please sit in the living room until one of my colleagues arrives,” Kekoa used his official voice as he sensed the situation was close to boiling over.

When she left the kitchen, Charlie spoke quietly, “Thanks, Mr. Noone for sticking up for us.”

He placed a hand on Charlie’s shoulder, “You might as well, call me Bob, buddy. I’ll get someone that’s more sensitive. You two make sure you keep the beds made so that whoever comes in can’t fault you guys. I understand your need to support each other. We’ll need to be careful about Child Services though because they may require you to see a psychologist.”

Charlie made sure everyone had fresh drinks, including Ms. Fisher. Another police officer was soon knocking on the door.

“Aloha, Ke. What’s up here?” he asked.

“Jamie, it seems that Ms. Fisher here, who is the Child Services investigator, feels I can’t be objective about a situation with my neighbor.”

Jamie asked some questions to Ms. Fisher and got more than he bargained for. He then moved to the kitchen to chat with the boys. “Aloha, Peni. How’s it hanging, bro?”

“Hiya, Jamie. We’re good. She doesn’t like my best friend’s brother, Charlie, is gay and doesn’t think he can take care of Joey here.”

“Humph. The place looks good. You’re not partying here, Charlie, right?”

“Our parents died yesterday, so that would be a No.”

“Oh, man. Sorry for being insensitive. Most of our calls aren’t like that. Please accept my apologies and condolences. Ke has your back, you know.”

Peni spoke up, “Jamie, this is Robert Noone, Charlie’s attorney.”

“Nice to meet you, sir. This is a first for me to already have an attorney present.”

“Officer, I represent both of the boys as I did their parents. When we met yesterday, I suspected there would be an issue with Charlie being Joey’s guardian and made sure I was available for them.”

“How old are you Charlie? You look pretty young still.”

“I’m nineteen and go to college.”

“Ah, that explains it. You’re in that crappy age where you can die for your country but people don’t see you as an adult.”

He turned to Bob, “I’m pretty sure Miss Fussypants in there is going to move for an immediate hearing on Monday. Get Ke to be Joey’s guardian in addition to Charlie here until the hearing occurs. I’ll write the report stating I see no evidence of abuse or endangerment and tell Ms. Fisher she must leave the boys alone until the hearing as long as Ke and his wife supervise them both. I know Peni here is responsible but no adult that doesn’t know him will believe him.”

Bob nodded his agreement and Jamie continued, “Guys, I know it sucks but could you stay the weekend over at the Kaiwis. That way she’ll have less ammunition against you guys.”

“Mom will want to spoil you two anyway. You know she’ll be over here with food all the time. You’ll save her steps by coming over. We’ll camp out back so we can be together,” Peni told them.

Joey looked at Charlie and shrugged his shoulders. Charlie nodded yes. Jamie went into the living room to tell Ms. Fisher what was decided. Bob went out to his car to get his laptop so he could fill out the guardianship papers. With both of the police officers and Ms. Fisher signing, it wouldn’t be an issue with the court.

A grumbling Ms. Fisher left once that was completed as did Jamie, who said he’d stop by the Kaiwis to say hi on Sunday so he could log the report for the boys.

Charlie made sure the house was locked up and walked down the block to the Kaiwi’s house with Joey, Peni, and Kekoa. As they all expected, Alani Kaiwi smothered them with hugs, kisses, and food. Peni’s brothers had set up the tent and blew up their king-size air mattress. It seems they planned a dog pile as the sleeping arrangements tonight.

Both Charlie and Joey started crying and Peni and his three brothers hugged them tightly.

~~**~~

Alani and Kekoa snuck a peek at the six boys all huddled together in a mass of arms and legs in the morning. “They are so cute that way,” she whispered.

“It will help Joey and Charlie that our ohana is there for them. I’ll start breakfast.”

“Make your egg toast. There are two loaves I made that need to be eaten by tomorrow.”

“Are you having a cooking class for the boys later?”

“Yeah, Joey wanted to learn how to make bread for them with that bread-maker of theirs that hardly gets used. I got some recipes for Charlie to put in the crock pot. You make sure they have everything they need, Ke.”

“I’ll go over with them when they go to have their showers later. You know all the boys will want to go swimming.”

“Ke, are they OK with money? I know we don’t have a lot of extra but I don’t want them to lose everything.”

“I’ll check about that also, Alani. Charlie is responsible. He doesn’t waste money when he knows it’s needed. It’s almost like he’s twenty years older.”

“He’s always been like that. His parents did a good job with him. They’ll be fine except for not having a mom and dad. That’s where we’ll come in.”

Charlie had woken up during their whispered conversation and heard most of it. Between the Kaiwis and Bob, he knew they’d be fine as long as Joey didn’t get taken away.

Kekoa reached down and shook Charlie awake. “Time to get the crew up, bud.”

Charlie yawned, “Yes, sir.”

“Twenty minutes. We’ll eat out on the patio. Take care of business and wash up. All of you are on clean-up duty after since Ma and I are cooking. We’ll talk about the weekend plans over breakfast.”

Charlie felt so safe with all the boys holding onto him and each other. He always slept better when he had skin contact.

Soon the noisy affair of eating at the Kaiwis was underway. Charlie and Joey sat closer to Alani and Kekoa so they could talk. The two told them about the plans so far and suggested they go shopping again to pick up what was missed. Charlie said he needed to check his balance before doing that. If there wasn’t enough money, they had enough food to last them at least a week if not two.

Alani told them in no uncertain terms they were to eat dinner there on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday until further notice. Charlie countered that he wanted to try out the new recipes Alani was going to teach him so she relented on Monday.

Charlie spotted Drew lying on one of the chaise lounges when he and the rest of the boys opened the back gate to their house. He ran over to him and hugged him hard.

“I’m sorry, Charlie.”

Charlie just sobbed onto Drew’s bare shoulder and hugged him tighter. Drew rubbed his hands along Charlie’s back. Joey nodded to Drew as he went inside to gather towels for the boys.

When Charlie ran out of tears, Drew kissed him deeply. “You want me to stay with you this week?” he asked when they separated.

“Can you stay Monday and go back Tuesday?”

“Sure, baby. I’ll help you with the arrangements and come back for the funeral.”

“That would be good. Let’s get wet.”

“You mean more than I am?”

Charlie looked at him with sad eyes, “Sorry about that.”

Drew pulled Charlie into him again, “That’s what boyfriends are for.”

They shucked their shorts and jumped in with the rest of the boys splashing and having fun. Two hours later, Kekoa came over, dropped his shorts, and cannonballed into the pool, drenching everyone and starting another water fight. Charlie and Joey forgot about their troubles as they had fun like they used to.

“Mama will be over in a little to teach you how to make bread in that bread maker of yours, Joey,” Kekoa told him as they reclined against the coping of the pool.

“I guess we need to get out of the pool and shower, buddy. She was bringing over that crock pot book for me,” Charlie added.

Drew and Peni noticed them going up the steps from the pool and swam over to the exit also. Drew grabbed Charlie and whispered in his ear, “I’ve missed you. Let’s have some fun.”

“It must be quick because Alani will be here soon.”

“I don’t think we’d last long anyway since we’ve been apart for a month.”

“True. We’ll do some more tonight. I need you in me, hun.”

The pair dried off and took their towels inside along with their shorts to shower in the master bath.

Peni took Joey inside to use the shower Joey shared with Charlie. “I was worried about that lady taking you, bro.”

“Me too, Peni. I don’t want to leave everyone. I’d miss you a lot.”

“Really? I’ll miss you also. You’re more than my brother to me.”

Joey turned and pulled Peni close. He rubbed his head on Peni’s neck. “You’re my rock along with Charlie.”

“I know. I want to be that way for you.”

Joey started crying on Peni. “I never got to tell Mom and Dad,” he blubbered.

“That you’re gay, bro? I think they knew.”

“How did you know?”

“Come on, man. I feel you every time we hug. Just like now. Even though you’re hurting, you’re still sporting a chubby. If we stay like this any longer, we’ll be boned out.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Aww, don’t be. I can like you that way and still like girls. We’re close like that, J.”

“I’ve wanted to share with you but I was worried.”

“You know ma and pa didn’t raise us that way. I’d never turn on you. Does Charlie know?”

“I guess. I haven’t come out and said anything yet.”

“You need to tell him. He probably knows already.”

“Yeah. I don’t ask him about his sex life much because I know I’ll pop wood when I do.”

“You sporting a good one right now that’s rubbing against mine,” Peni told him.

“Let’s shower and take care of them.”

Peni started the shower and pulled Joey into it with him when the water warmed up. He pulled him close and started kissing Joey. Neither one had much practice so it wasn’t the best kiss ever recorded but it was good enough to get them hard again.

“Turn around and I’ll get your back, Joey.”

Peni soaped up a washcloth and scrubbed down Joey’s back from the shoulders to his feet. He then pulled Joey close to do his front from behind. Peni loaded up some more soap and started to clean Joey slowly. Peni’s erection was rubbing against Joey’s globes until it finally settled in Joey’s crack.

As Peni got closer to Joey’s groin, Joey started squirming and grinding into Peni. When Peni finally grabbed Joey’s cock and started stroking him, Joey was humping Peni, rubbing his crack up and down along Peni’s length.

Joey groaned and with one last hump, released his seed upwards. The first spurt hit his chin and the others painted a trail down his chest. Peni ground into Joey twice and spewed between their joined bodies.

“Shit, J. That was the best come I’ve ever had.”

Joey was legless. He was only still standing because of Peni holding him. “You didn’t notice mine?”

“Oh yeah. I did. You still can’t stand, bro.”

“You’re the first guy to get me off.”

“Aww. That’s sweet, man.”

“I’d like to do more.”

“I’ll think about it, OK?”

“OK, P.”

They cleaned up their mess and finished their shower. Charlie and Drew had a similar experience except they both wound up sucking each other off. Being intimate would have to wait until later when there was more time.

Copyright © 2023 Karl Anders; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 12
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I can't imagine we've heard the last of the wicked witch from, well you know where...

Toys...you go Charlie!!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..