Jump to content
    Karl Anders
  • Author
  • 2,718 Words
  • 1,280 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Florida Shores - 3. Making Deeper Connections

Charlie and Joey settle as best they can with the Kaiwis as they continue to bond together. Drew shows up and offers his support to Charlie and Peni starts a new journey of discovery with Joey.

Alani was in the kitchen getting the ingredients out for the bread when the four appeared in the kitchen. “Joey, here’s a few recipes for a couple of different easy breads. This one is a basic white bread, here’s the brioche you like, and this one is for whole wheat.”

Joey pulled out the bread maker and cleaned the inside pan out. He was amazed that all it took was to measure out the ingredients and put them into the pan.

“You need to get bread machine yeast from the market and more flour. Once you learn how to make the basic ones, you’ll be making bread every few days,” Alani told them.

Charlie and Drew had been looking through the crockpot book she brought over and decided to make a beef stew for Monday. Charlie got the meat out of the deep freeze and placed it in the fridge to thaw out.

“Thanks, Alani. I thought making bread with the machine wouldn’t be that hard. Mom tried it a few times and gave up saying it was too much work,” Joey told her.

“I know it tastes better than storebought so it’s worth fifteen minutes of work.”

“Thanks for letting me borrow the recipe book.”

“You’re welcome, Charlie. You two should know there are plenty of recipes online for both. Easy to find them.”

“I guess. We’ll have leftovers from whatever I make.”

“Can’t I eat with you?” Peni asked.

“Sure, bro. You can come over if it’s OK with your mom and dad,” Joey answered for me.

“Sweet! Guys night out.”

“Knowing Charlie, you won’t be getting that wild,” Kekoa responded from his seat at the table.

“Am I that boring, Kekoa?”

“Nah, son. You’re just a bit mature for your years. That lady would see it if she bothered to get to know you.”

“I think they are just overwhelmed with cases, hun,” Alani told him.

“I know they are but she has a thing about Charlie. I hope Bob can get her reassigned.”

Just then, the Kaiwi boys came into the kitchen looking for lunch. Everyone headed back over to Peni’s house to eat. Joey and Charlie didn’t bother to grab any more clothes since they were just a few houses away. They did remember to get their phones and chargers.

The boys went to the park after lunch to kick a ball around. Joey and Peni didn’t tell any of their classmates what happened when they joined them for a game. Charlie approached Alani when they returned and hugged her, “Thanks for keeping us busy.”

“That’s what moms do when their kids are hurting. You’re ours now to have. We’ll always be here for you the same way we were before.”

“Joey will need that.”

“You do too, Charlie. Both of you were close to your parents. You need someone to love you now that they aren’t here. You’re staying until Monday and Ke and I will be there with you at the hearing.

Peni will bring a copy of the police report with him along with a note from Ke so Joey doesn’t get hit with an absence.”

“Oh, crap! The whole school will know then.”

“Peni will be there with him, Charlie. Don’t worry.”

Charlie sighed, “It’s just when they say they’re sorry, it makes it worse.”

“They just want to help, baby. Death isn’t something everyone deals with all the time.”

She gave him another hug and sent him on his way to help Kekoa cook dinner on the grill. Joey and Peni came in to help make salads and beans.

Peni whispered to Joey after dinner, “Drew and Charlie disappeared to have sex?”

“I guess. I never had asked him about that.”

“What we did in the shower was fun. We should go over to your house and maybe do that again.”

“What? Now?”

“Maybe after the movie unless you want to catch your brother and Drew doing things.”

Joey thought about it for a bit and decided they should wait. When Drew and Charlie didn’t show up around nine, Joey and Peni told their parents they were going to look for Drew and Charlie so they would be back for bed.

Joey and Peni entered through the back door and found Drew and Charlie snuggled together naked on the sofa watching TV.

“Oh, sorry Joey. We didn’t realize the time,” Charlie said as he stretched beneath Drew.

“No worries. We’ll be going up to my room for a bit.”

“I hear that. We needed a little alone time ourselves. I love your family, Peni, but I just needed to get away a bit.”

“Me too, Charlie. That’s why I hang with you guys. Sometimes I need the quiet.”

“We won’t scream then,” Drew replied with a chuckle.

Charlie hit him on the arm. Joey smirked at him, thinking they already got the screaming part out of the way.

Peni whispered to me as we started up the stairs, “Man, Drew is hung.”

“What do you mean? You’re bigger than me and your dad is bigger than my dad.”

Peni shook his head, “That’s just gotta hurt.”

“Geez, don’t you remember the lesson in human biology? You have to prep.”

“Do you think Drew does Charlie?”

“Want me to ask?”

Peni thought about it as we climbed the last stair, “Yeah.”

“You interested?”

“Maybe.”

“Want to try something else out?”

“Like what?”

Joey led Peni into his bedroom. He guided Peni to the bead and pushed down Peni’s rugby shorts. Peni stepped out of them and got on the bed. Joey lost his cutoffs and climbed on the bed, looking at his friend’s erection bobbing with each heartbeat.

“You’re excited.”

“It’s been happening a lot.”

“I liked the kiss we had.”

“Want to try again?” Peni asked.

Joey straddled Peni and crawled up to be face to face. He parted his lips slightly and slowly lowered his face to Peni’s. Joey closed his eyes and turned just a bit to the right. Their lips met. Each other’s tips of their tongues glided along the small opening of their mouths.

Peni parted his lips more, allowing Joey full access. Tentative, Joey pushed his tongue gently into Peni’s mouth. Peni responded by moving his hand behind Joey’s head and drawing them together. Their passion increased, chests heaving, they broke their kiss and looked into each other’s eyes.

“That was really good, J.”

“Awesome sauce, P. We need to practice more. Let’s see how you like this.”

Joey slid down Peni’s tanned body and started to lick his nipples. “How did you think of that, J?”

“Saw it on a video on Netflix.”

“What else did they do?”

Joey moved Peni’s arm up and started to lick his pit. “Eww, isn’t that gross?”

“Not really, kinda salty but it smells like you.”

“Go back to my nips, bro.”

Joey started back licking Peni’s nipples then added little nibbles. “Ohhh, don’t stop.”

Peni hardened back up as Joey worked on them. He wondered if Peni would let him lick his cock. Joey stuck out his tongue and glided down Peni’s front towards his groin. He stopped at the pool of liquid that collected in Peni’s bellybutton.

“Mmmm, not bad.”

Joey continued past his ultimate goal to lick along the line that dove into Peni’s balls. Peni instinctively parted his legs to give Joey access, who then went on to like each ball. Peni was overcome with feelings as Joey put into action the things he saw in that video.

“Bro, that’s cruel.”

“I want to suck you.”

“Man, that’s so gay.”

“Well, duh!”

“Don’t leave me hanging here, bro.”

Joey took that as a ‘yes’. He moved around to get better access. His butt faced the headboard as he bent down to study Peni’s bouncing erection. Joey carefully licked the tip. The skin protecting Peni’s glans was soaked in his fluids.

Joey’s hand grasped Peni’s shaft and pulled downwards to expose the pink tip that had been hidden before. Joey drew his lips over his teeth and opened his mouth. His first cock, he thought, and it’s my best friend. He wanted this to be so right.

He bent down and engulfed the tip into his mouth. Joey swirled his tongue on the sensitive skin. “Fuck!” escaped Peni’s mouth as the emotions and tinglings of his first blow job started.

Joey took more of Peni into his mouth. He had trouble at first because Peni was thick in girth. Joey discovered if he let his mouth go slack, he had an easier time. When he felt Peni touch the back of his throat, Joey raised back up. He wondered if he could get more down. That video made it look so easy.

He pushed downward again and when the tip hit the back of his throat, Joey pushed further down. He started gagging and had to release Peni to recover. He sighed that he couldn’t get all of Peni in yet but Joey resolved to do so with practice.

Joey started bobbing up and down on Peni. He felt Peni grab his cock and start to stroke him. He moaned around Peni’s dick in his mouth while his friend worked him over. The extra vibrations along with Joey’s suction caused Peni to fall over that cliff every man has.

“Fuck! I’m coming!”

Instead of letting go, Joey continued to suck. His mouth filled with Peni’s seed. He managed a swallow but there was so much of Peni’s cum that it leaked out. Joey swallowed and then licked the rest clean. Peni finished off his friend as Joey spilled his cum on the sheet.

Joey collapsed on his back next to his friend.

“I could get into that, J”

“I’m sorry, P. I wanted to get it all in my mouth.”

“Shit! Really? You can do that?”

“I started to gag. I guess I’ll need to talk with Charlie and figure it out.”

“I’m up for practicing.”

“Joey! We’re heading back to Peni’s. You better get down here,” Charlie yelled.

The pair grabbed their shorts and hurried down the stairs. They paused to put them on for the short trip down the block. Charlie locked up the house and they made their way to the pair’s second home.

Charlie grabbed his brother around the neck. “You and I need to talk bro.”

“Yep, but I guess it may need to wait until tomorrow night.”

“I love you, Joey.”

“Love you too, Charlie.”

~~**~~

Joey awoke to a hand around his morning stiffy. His front was trapped against Peni’s brother, Akamu, and Peni was hard up against his back. He loved the warmth of all the bodies but nature was calling. Joey exited the tent and walked to the back of the yard. He was still half asleep when he felt a warm hand on his butt. Joey squinted over to see his best friend next to him. He leaned over into Peni’s side.

“Mornin’ bro.”

“Sorry, I had to get up. You felt so good.”

“You had another good night. No bad dreams.”

“Nope. Thanks,” Joey said hugging Peni.

“Akamu is a good teddy bear to hold,” Peni said with a chuckle.

“He was squirming into me.”

“Really? That’s interesting.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve been wondering why he has no steady girlfriend. He’s fifteen. It’s not normal.”

“Now I got a boner and can’t pee,” Joey grumbled.

“You gotta just relax, bud. Empty your mind and your bladder will follow.”

“Yeah, more island wisdom,” Joey snarked.

His mouth dropped when Peni let a nice stream go with a sigh.

“Sure, make it look easy.”

The boys were just finishing up when Akamu walked up behind them. “Finest kind. Two studs for me.”

“Did you sleep well?” Peni asked his brother.

“Mmm, yeah. Whoever was behind me was a great hugger.”

“That was me,” Joey chirped.

“We’ll have to do that again, bro.”

Joey decided to let it pass because he was more interested in Peni than Akamu. He just didn’t feel it would be right to have someone else close to him in that way when he had Peni.

Akamu finished up and walked off. Peni whispered to Joey, “What was that all about?”

“I think he may have been coming on to me.”

“Huh.”

“Yeah, I don’t feel right about it. We’re close and I don’t want to hurt that right now.”

“Aww, look at you being all sweet. Let’s go help out with breakfast.”

Kekoa was cooking again as the boys came into the kitchen to wash their hands.

“We want to help, dad,” Joey said.

Kekoa paused his cooking and looked at Joey. He then put down the spatula and grabbed Joey into a hug. “Thank you, keiki. We can’t replace your mom and dad be we are honored you think of us that way.” He then drew Peni into the hug with him.

Alani stood by the kitchen doorway watching the three bond. She smiled that Joey was hurting but coping. She decided to let the boys alone to sort out breakfast.

“Get the stuff out for pancakes, Joey,” Kekoa asked.

Peni opened the oven door and turned the bacon over. With Charlie and Drew staying the weekend, there were two pounds in the oven cooking. Joey opened the refrigerator for the milk and noticed the two hunks of meat in there. “Are you smoking briskets for later, Dad?”

Kekoa smiled at him and ruffled Joey’s hair. “Big crew to feed. Jamie will be stopping by and so will Trooper Ramirez. I asked Bob but he had plans with his wife or they both would have come.”

Peni had finished with the bacon. “I’ll start up the smoker, papa.”

“Don’t forget the mesquite this time,” Kekoa reminded him.

Peni was tempted to roll his eyes at being reminded for the umpteenth time about his only mistake in getting the smoker ready. “Oh, and Peni, let Charlie know to bring over the chicken he had in the fridge.”

Joey retrieved the griddle and got it warmed up for the pancakes. He’d be making three dozen to feed everyone even though there was bacon and eggs to join them. The Kiwai boys could put food away. One by one they wandered into the kitchen.

Each boy gave Joey a slap on the butt and told him to make sure there was enough pancakes to go around. They then started to get everything needed to set the tables outside and to plate the food. Kekoa went into the living room to let Alani know breakfast was ready. She thanked him for doing that today.

As they were eating, Kekoa let the boys know what the plans were for later today. They were free until four when they needed to be back to help get the sides together. They decided to see if they could get into a game with friends at the park and then some time swimming after lunch.

Their time passed quickly and the group found themselves back at home helping to get supper ready. Jamie showed up just as the meat was being taken out of the smoker.

“Aloha, ohana!”

“Aloha, Jamie. Hope you are hungry,” Kekoa said giving his friend a hug.

“Always for you food, Ke. Hiya, boys!”

All the Kekoa brood came over to say hello as did Charlie, Joey, and Drew.

Trooper Ramirez walked into the backyard, still in uniform. “Welcome, Sargent, to our home,” Kekoa said as he extended his hand.

“Call me Wito, Kekoa. This must be Jamie. Charlie told me about you two working with that Child Services lady.”

“Good to meet you, Wito. We were thinking we’d have to call you in to help but she backed down. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?”

“I just got an e-mail. We’re on for four in the afternoon. She pulled some strings to get on the docket that fast. The judge may be grumpy that late.”

“We three can handle it.”

“Have you been staying over here, boys?”

“Of course. Our second ma and pa wouldn’t have it any other way,” Charlie answered.

“You’ll have bad days, boys. As long as you know where to go, you’ll be fine.”

Charlie heard the words but they didn’t reach his head or heart.

Copyright © 2023 Karl Anders; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 17
  • Fingers Crossed 4
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Does the quick hearing of Charlie and Joey's living arrangements portend trouble is a brewing. With the vitriolic snotty homophobe Miss Fussypants (Debbie Dogooder) keen to remove Joey from the clutches of his "evil gay" brother anything is possible. I just hope she has not been able to line up a homophobic judge to hear the matter, but given it is in Florida I wonder if there is anything such as a non-homophobic judge.

Another well written chapter @Karl Anders. The "budding" relationship between Joey and Peni is an interesting one, particularly with Miss Fussypants on the warpath.

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

The boys are lucky they have the love and support of their neighbors. I’m looking forward to the courtroom showdown. 

  • Like 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
On 12/8/2023 at 10:23 PM, Summerabbacat said:

The "budding" relationship between Joey and Peni is an interesting one, particularly with Miss Fussypants on the warpath.

I completely agree, hope the hearing goes smoothly...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..