Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 1,867 Words
  • 2,303 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Old Xian <br>

Nude Pics Please! - 2. Blue Is So Not My Favorite Color

Mo Guan Shan does the unthinkable and asks He Tian to send him pics. All for a good cause, of course.

His head was hurting. He didn't want to think about it. He Tian had looked upset when he had left. And all day, in school, he had been an asshole. And by that, Mo Guan Shan meant He Tian totally ignoring him, and acting up towards anyone who tried talking to him. He had even brushed off his female fan club. And that He Tian never did. But it wasn't Mo Guan Shan's fault, was it? Just when the guy was starting to act more like a human being.

He fiddled with his phone. No new messages. No 'bring me an umbrella', 'you're cooking tonight', or 'my socks won't wash themselves'. The phone looked as good as dead.

Which was good. It was a good thing. But it was making Mo Guan Shan feel restless. Maybe that was it. One joke taken too far and the guy was off his back.

Wait, why was He Tian so upset anyway? What did he expect? For Mo Guan Shan to say something stupid, like that he had jerked off to that pic? What kind of moronic nonsense was that, anyway? It wasn't like either of them was gay!

It struck him like lightning. What if ... no, it could not be. The guy was a god among the female population at school. And he was constantly flirting with girls. It was impossible. And, even if, assuming the absurdity that the guy was into dudes, why was he getting all bothered over someone like Mo Guan Shan who wasn't, definitely wasn't, into other guys?

He looked at his phone again. Never before had he initiated a conversation. He barely answered. But now, his fingers were itching, and his palms were sweating over that ... thing. He had no idea why, but he quickly tapped a short message.

‘Do you need me tomorrow?’

He waited. The clock on the wall was breaking the silence at an unnerving pace. All right, so the idiot was upset. Should he send another message? To laugh it off? To finish that annoying silence, he was willing to do even things that were not in his comfort zone.

The phone alert almost made him jump.

‘No.’

It took the idiot three minutes just to type that?! What the fuck?!

‘The movie was fun the other day.’

All right, he should not have hit send to that. It was moronic, to say the least. He sounded like an old man.

‘Are you bored?’ The reply came fast now.

‘Not really.’

‘Do you want me to entertain you, then?’

‘What do you mean?’

At least, he had gotten the annoying beast to talk.

‘Sending you pics.’

Mo Guan Shan felt his fingers freezing. He Tian was not going to drop this, was he? But maybe it was a chance to clear the skies a little.

Scenario number one: shrug it off, say you don't care about any pics. Probable outcome: the idiot was going to pout again.

Scenario number two: play along. Let him send you stupid dirty pics of his dick. Probable outcome: he was not going to see the end of it when He Tian was going to tease him about it.

So, in the end, it was all about who was going to win and who was going to lose. He Tian was a lucky mofo. Because Mo Guan Shan was too used to losing to care about this shit. With a sigh, he typed again.

‘All right. Hit me.’

Radio silence. Now he was getting nervous again. He could not understand, for the love of all that was holy, what this idiot wanted. Whatever, he tried.

When he looked at the phone, his breath hitched in his chest. Now that was a selfie Mo Guan Shan was sure all the girls on a 50-mile radius would have killed for.

He Tian had his shirt rolled up, exposing his washboard abs. One of his hands rested just above the hem of his pants, the pinky finger barely touching the waistband. Mo Guan Shan gulped. He needed that hand to do something ...

He almost dropped the phone when there was another message.

‘Should I continue?’

He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand and began pacing the room. All right, this was not for him. This was for He Tian, so he could spare everyone the nasty attitude he had had today in school.

‘Yes.’

It was a neutral reply. Not enthusiastic, not mocking, not anything. He hoped it was okay.

Again, He Tian took a little while until he sent the next pic. This time, he lay on the sofa, his pants dropped right under his ass, but his hand was covering his sex. Mo Guan Shan cursed under his breath. The line of He Tian's ass, even if not very clear against the dark sofa, was ...

Enticing. Yes, that was the word. He Tian was not a girl, gods forbid anyone dared to compare him to one, and he really had nothing of a girl in him, but his body was ... sexy. He knew the guy was working out regularly and he was good at sports, too, but the way the pic had been taken ... it was teasing and in a good sense.

Was he going to continue this? The truth was he wanted to. But he had to be careful because the guy was going to thrash him really bad if he was wrong about this. Whatever, he needed to have some balls once in a while.

‘More.’ He typed.

‘Tell me what you would like to see.’ The reply came after a little while.

Now he felt nervous. He was wiping his palms over his pants, as he left the phone on the table and began pacing the room.

‘Whatever you want.’ He eventually wrote.

‘Really? Are you sure?’

He could feel the teasing through the cold pixels shaping the words. But now it was no time to back down. He had already gone this far.

The next pic was a close-up. It took him a bit to focus and understand what he was looking at. It was no mistake. The idiot had taken a pic of the tip of his dick, and it was so swollen and leaking precum that it was no mistake that the guy was aroused.

Mo Guan Shan sat on the bed and got up quickly to adjust himself. Fuck, it was contagious or something because now he was getting hard, too. What was he to do now? He remembered the short vision of He Tian's long fingers wrapped around his shaft.

There was no way for the guy to be able to tell. Even if he was going to tease, Mo Guan Shan was just going to deny it. And this was a one-time thing, and they were going to go back to the way things were. There was nothing to it. And no, He Tian was not going to know.

He almost forgot that he needed to reply something. And this is where he decided to grow bolder.

‘Stroke it.’

‘Do you want to see me jerking off?’

‘You're hard. I bet you're watching some nasty porn.’

‘Actually no.’

He hesitated. What was that supposed to mean? Maybe He Tian was one of those guys interested in showing off, and getting his rocks off when he was looked at. What was the term? An exhibitionist! Maybe when he was going to hit 60 years old, he was going to scare young girls by getting dressed in nothing but a raincoat, while completely naked underneath, and flashing his shriveled dick in front of them.

Brrr, he didn't want to think about that. He Tian had the body of an ancient god and all the smugness of his young age and his position in the world. And that entire package was making him extremely sexy.

Maybe there were people like that. Who were too sexy to be liked only by those of the opposite sex. Maybe He Tian was like those people, and it was only natural for Mo Guan Shan to feel like this while staring at the guy's naked body.

‘Take off all your clothes.’ He typed quickly before he had a chance to change his mind.

He was rewarded with a pic showing He Tian standing up, completely naked. Despite his unpleasant personality, his body was flawless. Mo Guan Shan stared at the screen, and he didn't even notice when his free hand simply pushed by the waistband of his pants to fondle the hard-on he was now sporting.

The guy was slightly turned, showing off an impeccable physique. His pecs were just a bit flexed, and Mo Guan Shan wondered briefly how it would feel to touch them, to let his hands take their shape and feel the heat beneath, pounding into his own blood. Maybe brush his thumbs over the hardened nipples...

He groaned, and he began pumping his cock. He was definitely not gay, but this guy was too good to be true.

He didn't need to send a reply now. The next pic showed the guy stroking his cock, as demanded. He was doing the same thing, rubbing his own dick as fast as he could. Maybe he could put in another request? It was just a joke, after all. And it wasn’t like He Tian could not call it quits if he wanted to.

‘Show me your ass.’

All right, maybe he went too far. But there was no way to take it back, now was it? He waited and waited, desperately jerking off, while flicking through the pictures sent so far. When the next pic came, he almost fell off the sofa.

He Tian had needed to go to the bathroom mirror for this. And what a nice view from behind Mo Guan Shan was regaled with! Damn, the guy had a really fine ass. Shapely and firm, small and perky. It wasn't like a girl's butt, but it made Mo Guan Shan want nothing less but to squeeze the round mounds which surely fit in his hands, and part them to see what was there.

What the fuck? His brain stopped, hitting the brakes so hard now that he could feel his teeth grinding, too. All right, all right, he needed to get a hold of himself.

‘Dude, I was just joking.’ He sent the text and waited.

‘I bet you're drooling over the screen.’ He Tian replied.

‘Go suck a dick, idiot.’

‘Do you offer yours?’

‘Fuck you.’

‘Sweet. No more pics for you, then.'

Mo Guan Shan now wanted to throw his phone but in frustration. He shouldn't have said that. He should have asked the guy to continue, to show him more ... What the fuck was going on with him? He threw himself on the bed, burying his head into his pillow. He groaned and groaned, almost missing another incoming text.

‘Tomorrow after school. My place.'

Ah, well, at least the asshole was no longer upset. But he was not the one having to go to bed with a nasty pair of blue balls.

TBC

Copyright © 2020 19 Days by Old Xian; All Rights Reserved; This story contains graphic depictions of sexual intercourse. The characters belong to their original creator.
  • Like 16
  • Love 5
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Old Xian <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

21 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Well, well, still in denial, but now He Tian knows what Momo wants. We want it too. :P 

 

I'm replying to all your nice comments in line, hoping not to skip one. Well, this chapter was more like a progression chapter!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Omg, dying!! So hot! I looked up the characters. Actually looked up the comic, too, and read for a bit. It's good, once the actual story starts. :) 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Omg, dying!! So hot! I looked up the characters. Actually looked up the comic, too, and read for a bit. It's good, once the actual story starts. :) 

 

He, he, with all the frustration, the comics is still worth the read.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..