Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 3,222 Words
  • 3,415 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Old Xian <br>

Nude Pics Please! - 3. Who's going to do the dishes?

Why was so damn hard to focus on what the teacher was saying? And it was important. The least he could do for his mom was to finish high school. He would not live it down if she was to look at him with disappointment in her warm eyes.

It was all He Tian's fault. The fucker had left him high and dry. Not like he could admit it in a thousand years. He could have just jerked off to some porn after that, but for some strange reason, nothing but nude pics from the tall sexy idiot could have quenched his thirst.

At last, school was out. He hurried towards the exit, with anticipation and dread. How was he going to face the guy now? It was like He Tian had a sixth sense and knew when Mo Guan Shan was lying. It was so damn annoying to have someone like that watching over his shoulder all the time.

He had no idea he was pacing to and fro until he almost bumped into one of his classmates.

"Watch it, man," the guy mumbled.

He didn't pay his classmate any mind. His eyes were darting around, looking for He Tian.

"If you're looking for He Tian, he left early. My girlfriend told me. She's in the same class with him," the guy spoke again.

Now Mo Guan Shan paid him the necessary attention. The guy was smiling like an idiot. Probably he wanted to brag he had a girlfriend. The redhead couldn't care less.

"Really? Why? Was he sick or something?"

The guy shrugged.

"Have no idea. Sorry, but I gotta hurry. I have to meet my girlfriend."

Mo Guan Shan shot the guy such a dirty glare that the idiot scurried off, without looking back. Now, what was he to do? At least, he could feel a bit relieved. Could being the operative word, because he didn't feel that. Well, he had time to spare. But what was he to do? He had time, but no money. Going to the movies with He Tian two days before had been nice.

He was about to head home, after all, when his phone buzzed in his pocket.

‘What's taking you so long?’ The text read.

‘Come home now. I'm waiting.’

Now that sounded pretty annoying. And he had been happy to be left off the hook for a change. No, not happy. Relieved. No, not that either. Actually, He Tian's texts had put a spring in his step, something that the earlier news hadn't managed to do.

***

The door was open, and that was a bit odd. He carefully locked it behind him. Maybe He Tian had nothing against strangers walking on him like that, but Mo Guan Shan could live without that kind of excitement.

Maybe he was too cautious. Maybe he wasn't able to let go lately. What was he going to do after high school? There was a sensation of dread growing inside him. For now, he still felt safe. But that safety blanket was wearing thin.

The sound of the shower running let him know where He Tian was. With a sigh, he headed for the kitchen and began checking the fridge. As expected, the idiot hadn't thought about filling up the refrigerator with food. He saw some dirty dishes in the sink and decided to start there. Most probably, he needed to go to the store for supplies. But he needed some money for that.

"Hey."

He turned so fast his neck almost snapped. Why was the idiot walking so quietly? Was he trying to scare him? His eyes set on the guy and the plate he was washing slipped from his hands, smashing into pieces on the hard floor.

The idiot was completely naked, the steam from the shower still on his skin. Mo Guan Shan could feel a knot in his stomach and one in his throat, forbidding him to speak. And He Tian was smiling, knowing, the self-assured asshole, how he looked.

Droplets of water still clung to his hair. The redhead's eyes followed one of them as it slid down on perfect pecs. Mo Guan Shan was pretty certain the best course of action was to shrug it off and return to the mundane task he was involved in, but his feet were stuck and his breath was hitched in his chest and he couldn’t, just couldn't move.

He Tian made a move to walk towards him. The redhead woke up from his trance.

"Don't," he said shortly, pointing at the broken pieces on the floor. "I'll clean up."

"Really, Momo," the idiot teased. "And I was about to walk on broken glass for you."

"You almost make me want to let you. I bet you'd cry like a baby if you broke a nail," Mo Guan Shan sneered, finally finding the strength to laugh it off.

"You kind of forget who can beat your ass any time," He Tian smiled, and this time it was that feral grin that Mo Guan Shan knew too well.

"Yeah, yeah," he took the broom and began sweeping the floor. "You're not paying me enough for this shit."

"I'm not paying you anything."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot," his reply was loaded with sarcasm. "At least, stop walking around all naked."

"I thought you were into seeing me naked," the sexy beast smiled sweetly now.

Oh, no, Mo Guan Shan was not going to fall for this kind of shit. That wasn't sweetness in the taller boy's smile. It was poison and he knew better to stay away from it. That was just He Tian trying to egg him on for who knew what purpose.

"And how did you come to this outlandish conclusion?" He finished cleaning and now wanted to return to the sink and end up quickly with the dishes, too.

"I had no idea you knew words like outlandish," the guy simply sat himself at the table, without bothering to put on some clothes.

"There are many things you don't know about me," he said back.

"So it would seem," the other said, while stretching and showing off his naked body.

Mo Guan Shan swore inwardly. What was wrong with him that he could not take his eyes off He Tian these days? It was like he had woken up one day to find that the guy was a big part of his life, and on top of it all, now an object of ... Argh, he needed to finish quickly and get out.

He began washing the dishes again.

"Aren't you going to dress up? You might catch a cold."

"Awww, I had no idea you cared, Momo."

"I don't, idiot. It's just that I need to start cooking and you're too distracting. By the way, I need money to buy the ingredients."

"Am I too distracting?"

He could feel the other boy moving behind him, but when he was caught between the sink and solid mass of warmth, he could do nothing about it. He Tian was gripping the edge of the sink with both hands, and he wasn't even touching Mo Guan Shan. But he could feel the guy, his overpowering presence, and his knees felt like melting butter, and all he wanted was to breathe.

"Stop fooling around, asshole!" He tried to push the other back to no avail.

"I should be the one saying that," He Tian whispered into his ear, leaving goose bumps everywhere.

"What on earth are you babbling about?" Mo Guan Shan tried to escape the guy's grip, but all he could do was push against the wall the bastard was. It was annoying how much stronger He Tian could be. And Mo Guan Shan knew well he was not a softie, either.

He Tian bit hard on his ear, making him yelp. Oh, yes, this was the asshole Mo Guan Shan had to go against. He could not stand the bastard when he was teasing, and saying words he didn't mean. But this, this was all He Tian, with his teeth and feral instincts and everything.

He was about to say something scathing, when hot lips clamped on his ear and licked the bite. That ... was something he was really not prepared for. He gasped and tried again to push the other back.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He whispered, without even knowing why he was no longer speaking out loud, either.

"I think you know too well, teaser," He Tian whispered between small playful licks.

"I'm the teaser?" Mo Guan Shan said through his teeth.

"You left me hanging yesterday," He Tian replied. "You're the teaser."

Mo Guan Shan laughed, but he could tell he was nervous by the way he sounded.

"Don't tell me you liked so much to be watched by me that you started jerking off," he mocked.

"No. I was about to ask for some nude pics, too, but you just chickened out."

"Who? Me? I'm no fucking coward!" He hissed, trying hard to ignore the maddening sensation spreading from his teased ear to his neck, to his entire skin, down to his fingertips.

"Yes, you are," He Tian said like he was trying to reassure the other of something, and not to insult him. "Come on, Momo, if you're no coward, why don't you show me yours?"

"Would that get you off my back?" He asked, shifting and trying to make enough room to breathe.

"Wrong choice of words," the idiot teased again.

"Come on, move it," Mo Guan Shan made an effort to recollect himself. "If you want so much to stare at another dude's cock, be it. For a second, though."

"That's all I ask," He Tian said in a voice that wanted to sound innocent.

No longer having on him the distracting tongue trying to fuck his brains through his ear worked wonders for his self-control. He took a deep breath and pushed down his pants. He Tian's dark eyes were unreadable as they traveled down to Mo Guan Shan's nether parts.

He squeezed his eyes shut for a moment. All right, he wasn't hard, he wasn't hard, quick, he needed something sad to think about ... anything to ...

"Open your eyes, little chicken," He Tian joked. "You still look like a coward to me."

When had the guy moved so fast? When he opened his eyes, the asshole was right in front of him, forcing his head back, so they could look into each other's eyes. He needed to make space between them, to do something to stop with that shitty awkward moment, but his mind was all blank, as he felt a hand grabbing his naked ass, while He Tian used his other to cup his cheek.

"Have you ever been with anyone, Momo?"

The guy's voice was no longer teasing. If anything, he now sounded serious.

"What kind of question is that?" He shot back, trying hard to frown and hide the blush he felt rising to his cheeks.

"Good answer," the other boy smirked.

He was about to protest when the guy simply covered his mouth with his.

"Ngh," he tried to fight the kiss, but opening his mouth to speak only made matters worse.

Because now the guy's tongue was in his mouth, pushing, stroking and licking, and Mo Guan Shan had a sudden sensation of weightlessness, like nothing really made sense at all, and He Tian kissing him was all that mattered.

He was again pushed against the sink, and he just let himself manhandled, because there was no trace of coherent thought in his brain, and he wasn't even sure if he could order his muscles to do anything.

"Fuck, you're tasty," He Tian broke the kiss for a second.

Mo Guan Shan delved into the shiny depths of the other boy's amethyst eyes. He wasn't afraid of drowning right now. The praise must have been a shot in the dark, but it reached its aim.

"I'm not," he murmured, although he knew that all revolt was futile at this point.

"Then I must check again. I might have been mistaken the first time," He Tian smiled against his lips and this time bit playfully on the redhead's bottom lip.

The small pain was too much to endure without doing anything. So he decided that he could taste He Tian just the same and bit back, harsh and unforgiving, because now his cock was hard, and it was just trying to rub itself raw against the other.

He Tian pushed one leg between his, quickly making his pants drop to the floor. Mo Guan Shan had no idea when and how it happened, but he lifted one foot, then the other, to kick them away.

Now there was some pressure on his erection, and he could feel the other's hard on rubbing against his pelvic bone.

"Fuck, this is ..." he whispered.

"I know," He Tian smiled.

Mo Guan Shan was curious about something. And he wasn't even thinking about asking. Instead, he placed his hands firmly against He Tian's pecs. At first, He Tian growled in warning, thinking that his visitor slash personal maid was just trying to push him away. But his voice dropped to a low masculine moan when Mo Guan Shan's hands began to squeeze the hard muscles, and shy thumbs hesitantly brushed slowly over pert nipples.

"Not fair," He Tian murmured.

The guy was past asking things nicely, too. Not that he ever asked anything nicely. Mo Guan Shan's t-shirt joined the pants on the floor. The redhead moaned softly when the guy began to feel his chest, too, curious and demanding.

"He Tian," he called, his breath growing rugged from stimulation.

"You have nice tits, Momo," He Tian murmured, enraptured with what he was doing.

"Shut up," Mo Guan Shan mumbled in turn. "Chicks have nice tits, not dudes."

"You're wrong," He Tian squeezed one of his nipples hard, making him yelp. "Fuck, I want to taste you all over, but there's no time."

He wanted so much to ask why, but his mouth was covered again by firm demanding lips, and it felt too good to waste precious time with 21 questions. He Tian's right hand slid down between them, brushing over Mo Guan Shan's abdomen in passing, leaving a shivering sensation in its wake.

He moaned into the kiss as deft fingers quickly found purchase in hard flesh, and soon, his erection was pressing into something that was equally hard, but silky, and he realized, through the haze of the lust he was experiencing, a first, what the guy was doing.

Jerking off was fun. He had wondered, not long ago, how it would feel to be masturbated by another person. And this, this was more than just fun. He Tian was holding both of them together, connected in the most intimate point of their bodies, and his fingers were agile, all knowing, as they brushed over sensitive skin over and over again.

Now Mo Guan Shan needed no more persuasion. He was keeping his hands on the guy's shoulders on his own accord, and he was letting the other do whatever, because He Tian knew more, was more, and his lips were heaven, and his hands were divine, and Mo Guan Shan would have rather find a rock and hide underneath it until the end of time before admitting that this was so incredibly beautiful and it was happening with the sexiest guy in school, and he was lost, so lost ...

It took a moment to realize what He Tian was now doing with his other hand. When he felt pressure between his buttocks, he knew he needed to protest. But that meant stopping He Tian from jerking them off together and that he could not live with.

Sacrifices had to be made. He let the insistent fingers reach between his butt cheeks and press at the hidden spot. The hand on their dicks was growing faster, as the fingers at his backside were growing bolder.

He Tian was just teasing him. And he was thankful even for this sort of pity. But one finger finally reached what it had come there for and pushed inside.

It was only a little. It didn't hurt or anything. But it felt so strange and arousing, and it connected to his brain and the root of his dick that he could not hold it in anymore. The sensation was so overwhelming that, for a second, he wondered whether he was coming, or forgetting how to breathe.

He could feel warm liquid spilling over his belly.

"Fuck, Momo," He Tian released his mouth and gave their united cocks a few more rubs.

Mo Guan Shan was breathing hard, his mind still fuzzy and his heart still on cloud nine, as He Tian's fingers brushed over the now overly sensitive head. When the guy followed suit and came, too, he held him into his arms.

It was nothing, really, but right now, He Tian was showing a bit of vulnerability, as he rested his forehead against Mo Guan Shan’s shoulder. He was coming down, too, and the small shivers coursing through his body were not hard to miss.

"Hey," Mo Guan Shan called softly.

He Tian finally straightened up. Mo Guan Shan was about to say something, just to check, to see if that mattered, if it was changing things ...

The smug grin on the guy's lips made him grind his teeth. Fuck, he had been such an idiot!

"Move," he said shortly, as he pushed against the guy's chest.

Of course the idiot didn't want to budge.

"Hey," the dark haired boy caught his cheeks and looked him in the eyes.

What was the idiot grinning like that?

"You had your fun, now let me go," Mo Guan Shan's eyes darted sideways.

"Are you sure?" He Tian's voice was wrapped in silk, but tough as iron.

"Yeah. This is what you wanted, right?"

"To hear what sounds you make when you come? Yeah."

"You fucker!" Mo Guan Shan now pushed the other away with all his might, making the taller boy stumble a little.

He Tian balled his fists, and Mo Guan Shan tensed. But just as quickly, the guy relaxed and began laughing.

Now that was humiliating. The redhead began collecting his clothes from the floor. He heard the sound of a lighter and the smell of tobacco hit his nostrils. When he shot a murderous look at He Tian, the idiot just shrugged and took a long drag from his cigarette.

He Tian was watching his guest through the curtain of smoke with something akin to curiosity in his dark eyes. But right now, Mo Guan Shan was not in the mood to satisfy that curiosity. Actually, he very much wanted to run home, hide under a blanket and wonder incessantly why the fuck had he come by getting jerked off by a dude, while having a finger in his ass.

"I'm going home," he said brusquely.

"And who's going to wash my dishes?" He Tian mocked.

"Do it yourself, Your Highness," Mo Guan Shan said through his teeth, and slammed the door behind him, for the sake of the argument.

TBC

Copyright © 2020 19 Days by Old Xian; All Rights Reserved; This story contains graphic depictions of sexual intercourse. The characters belong to their original creator.
  • Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Old Xian <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 5/14/2018 at 11:11 PM, Geemeedee said:

Dang, why did He Tian have to be such an asshole at the end?

 

He, he, he tends to do that a lot in the original comics, too. The thing with him is that he was raised in a very rough environment, with an older brother who is really a dangerous character and in a family with possible mafia ties. So being able to express his real feelings is sort of a challenge for him :)

 

Thank you for reading!

Edited by Laura S. Fox
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Fu<*ing hot!!  🔥🔥

Mo Guan Shan is a lamb willingly being led to the slaughter.  He’s so into his own attraction and feelings he doesn’t realize that He Tian’s interest in him is genuine.  

I think He Tian’s attraction to Mo is stronger but that is evening up really quickly.

This is good, Laura.  :yes:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, FanLit said:

Fu<*ing hot!!  🔥🔥

Mo Guan Shan is a lamb willingly being led to the slaughter.  He’s so into his own attraction and feelings he doesn’t realize that He Tian’s interest in him is genuine.  

I think He Tian’s attraction to Mo is stronger but that is evening up really quickly.

This is good, Laura.  :yes:

 

Ha, ha, yes, spot on! Momo does think He Tian is just teasing him, hence the reluctance. Things will change ;)

 

Thanks a lot for all your support, even reading my fanfiction!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

:blushing:  :wub:  :P why don't we have a 'hot' like ? I'm not surprised He Tian had a smug smile on his face, he just got to act out one of his secret fantasies about Momo. Yum. I have no doubt he'll be back for more.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
20 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

:blushing:  :wub:  :P why don't we have a 'hot' like ? I'm not surprised He Tian had a smug smile on his face, he just got to act out one of his secret fantasies about Momo. Yum. I have no doubt he'll be back for more.

 

He, he, now you have me blushing! The 'hot' button, pour moi! As for Momo ... well, he never stood a chance actually! :D

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Things are certainly heating up, aren't they? *fans self*

 

That was sort of the point, he, he! Thanks for the reaction!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..