Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 3,629 Words
  • 1,929 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Old Xian <br>

Nude Pics Please! - 5. It Hurts

The boys must come to term with some feelings. And not only ;)

His phone had chimed at least five times, but he still fought the temptation to check it. He was so damn mad! The guy was playing him like he was some kind of idiot. And he just walked and walked into He Tian’s traps, like a fool who never learned.

What did He Tian want? Why was he kissing him one moment, only to let go the next? Let go? That was putting it mildly. Mo Guan Shan felt like it hurt physically. That was rejection, pure and simple.

“You need to go,” he mimicked, trying to brush it off like it didn’t matter.

But it did fucking matter! And it hurt like hell like Mo Guan Shan could remember hurting only a few times in his life. Whatever, he was a man now. And men did not spend their time complaining and feeling all emotional and shit.

Decided, he grabbed his phone. The first pic made him close his eyes tightly shut, in despair.

‘For you.’

The fucker. He knew how good he looked. Holding his hard dick by the base, and showing off for the camera, he looked like a god. Like a sex god. And Mo Guan Shan was nothing but a mere mortal. Nothing special.

‘So that you don’t forget about tomorrow.’

The last pic was, surprisingly, a face pic. He Tian’s head was resting on a pillow.

‘Good night.'

Good night? The nerve on the guy! He whipped out his cock, now just as hard as the one in He Tian’s pic, and took a picture. He hit ‘send’ without overthinking it.

“Here’s your good night, asshole,” he mumbled to himself.

The phone rang. Good. No point in postponing the inevitable.

“I’m making that my wallpaper,” He Tian drawled sexily, at the other end, without any kind of introduction.

“Really?” the redhead sneered. “You’re that hungry for my dick that you need to watch it all the time?”

Maybe the only reason he was that courageous was because the guy could not bust his nuts, not being present and all. Or probably he was just really, really pissed.

He Tian chuckled softly, and the manly, low sound went straight to his groin.

“You know I am, Momo,” he mocked, but his voice was not laced with sarcasm, but rather filled with playfulness.

“No, I don’t,” he said brusquely. “Why don’t you tell me, jerk?”

“All right, I’ll tell you. I want your cock.”

“So not sexy,” Mo Guan Shan commented. “And you put no soul into it.”

“You’re misunderstanding.”

“Really? What?”

“Me. You.”

“Then make it clear,” he demanded, hating how his voice sounded a tad hopeful and a bit desperate.

“I will. Not now, but soon. I need to solve some stuff first."

Mo Guan Shan sighed.

“I thought so,” he replied, trying hard not to sound disappointed.

“Just bear it a little.”

“Why do you mean? For how long? And what do mean by ‘bear it a little’?"

“You just have to trust me.”

“Do I have a choice?” he exhaled.

“No,” came the short reply, and this time, He Tian was the one to sound distressed. “In the meantime, come to my house. Every day.”

“Um, how about ‘no’?” he asked, now pissed again.

“Why?"

“What do you mean ‘why’? You just want to do perverted stuff.”

“And don’t you?” He Tian sent the ball straight into his court with maximum efficiency.

“Just like the next guy,” he admitted. “But you, you’re in a league of your own. Come on, what we did today was pretty …”

“Gay?” He Tian supplied the missing word that Mo Guan Shan didn’t dare to say. “So what? Don’t tell me you didn’t like it.”

“What I didn’t like was being kicked out like a stupid hoe,” he snapped.

“Is that what you think it was?”

“You were pretty shit.”

“I’m not going to say ‘sorry’.”

“I thought so,” he said dryly.

“You’ll understand. I cannot risk … whatever. Come to my house. Every day. Until we graduate. Or else I’ll bust your balls.”

He Tian’s cut off the conversation, leaving Mo Guan Shan wondering what that had been all about. Was he willing to let that idiot play with him like he was a toy?

Toys were to be played with and quickly forgotten. He threw himself on the bed and pressed his phone against his chest. This game was getting dangerous. He wasn’t sure He Tian was going to go through with his threats. This time, he needed to stand his ground. The idiot just had to hatch it.

***

He schooled his face into a frown as he passed by He Tian in the hallway. When the guy moved to follow him, he hurried up. By the time he was out of the school building, he was running and He Tian was just running after him.

What was strange was that the guy didn’t seem surprised. He didn’t yell at him to stop. He just followed at a fair distance. The nasty thing was that the air was starting to turn into burning heat into his lungs, and he could feel his vision beginning to blur.

The muscles in his legs cramped. And he could still hear He Tian running closely behind him. His breath, however, was not as difficult as Mo Guan Shan’s, and he seemed to keep up without that much effort.

He was on the point of collapsing when the guy suddenly sprinted, grabbed him by the neck and pushed him into a side alley. His back connected with the hard wall and He Tian shook him. There was such a dark nasty look in the guy’s eyes, and he was breathing hard. But he still wasn’t speaking.

Mo Guan Shan was now wheezing, fighting hard for air, and he could not even oppose the guy. For long seconds, only their heavy breathing could be heard, and, once in a while, a passing car.

“Why are you running, moron?” He Tian finally managed.

“I’m running from you,” he spat at his tormentor.

“You know I can run faster.”

“No shit.”

He Tian brushed a few damp strands away from his forehead. Then he rested his head against Mo Guan Shan’s in a surprisingly gentle gesture.

“Look, I’m new to this too, okay?” He Tian whispered.

“New to what?” Mo Guan Shan mumbled, hating how the other’s scent was overwhelming, enveloping him like a blanket.

And that felt like frigging home, and he loved it and hated it at the same time.

“To caring,” He Tian replied.

This time, when their lips connected, Mo Guan Shan forgot how to protest. He kissed back with desperation and soon they were so close to each other, that closer could have only meant to be under each other’s skin.

He tried to push the dark haired boy away from him.

“No, please, it hurts,” he spoke, as he looked down, while his hands remained with fingers digging into the other’s biceps.

“I know,” He Tian replied. “But I would not give up on it for the world.”

And, with that, He Tian just took him in his arms and began caressing his back with slow, circular moves.

“Let’s just get home.”

“Home?” Mo Guan Shan sniffled, trying to rein in the stupid emotion washing over him.

“Yeah, home,” He Tian confirmed and pulled him closer and tighter.

***

He was doing this to himself. He was aware of it. But, just as He Tian had said, he was not willing to give up on it for the entire world. He let the other undress him slowly, and push him on the empty bed that looked like a statement of loneliness in the vast apartment.

He Tian’s lips were everywhere, unhurried, slow. He closed his eyes and pressed the heels of his hands into the closed eyelids, hoping that he could finally make a sense of everything.

“Look at me,” the other boy demanded and he did just as he was asked because there was no way to do anything else.

He Tian moved gracefully, like a beautiful strange animal, his eyes hypnotic, his entire body taut. Lazily, the guy slid his tongue over one of Mo Guan Shan’s nipples, then the other.

Strange sounds filled the room. It was too much; he could not keep it in. It was making him feel, so much his entire body trembled. And He Tian didn’t change his pace, and he didn’t laugh or make fun of his distress.

He was pulled to the edge of the bed, and quickly the wicked tongue giving him the wildest dreams began planting small playful licks on the inside of his thighs.

“Mine,” He Tian whispered and sank his teeth at the tender flesh of the thigh he was currently lavishing with attention.

When his feet connected with the floor, Mo Guan Shan felt like an earthquake was about to happen. He had no time to breathe or think as He Tian came back with something in his hand and knelt between his legs.

Whatever it was, it was a bit cold and felt strange against his ass. Was the guy going to …? Was he really going to accept it? Just like that? He hated questions without clear answers. But when deft fingers probed his entrance slowly, making it slick, he knew one thing. He needed to man up and say what he wanted.

“Hurry,” he whispered and He Tian smiled.

It was not his usual, unpleasant grin, either. It was a full-fledged smile, and Mo Guan Shan knew that this was something special, meant only for him.

“Are you sure?” the guy teased, sliding his hard cock between the other’s butt cheeks with torturous moves.

“Yeah, put it in, jerk,” he snapped.

“Happy to,” He Tian chuckled.

Fuck. He froze.

“Wait. You’re fucking big.”

“Well, yeah, you sucked it, so you know.”

“It won’t fit.”

“It will.”

“Have you fucked other virgins, then?”

Oops. His mouth was running amok, without him.

“No,” He Tian replied and began pushing again, but slower.

“How many guys did you …? Fuck, He Tian!”

All right, his dick was getting soft now. There was no way he could enjoy this.

“I haven’t fucked any other guy,” the other boy said sternly and stopped his advance, while his hands rested on the other’s thighs. “No girl, either.”

Mo Guan Shan felt his jaw going slack. So, was He Tian as much of a virgin as he was?

“That explains why you suck at it,” he mumbled, trying hard to hide his excitement upon hearing that simple confession.

“I don’t suck at it,” the jerk protested. “You’re just too strung.”

“Of course I am! You’re about to rip my ass!”

“I won’t! I’ve read tons of books about it. I’ve even watched videos!”

“Really? Why?”

“So I could fuck you right, obviously,” He Tian rolled his eyes, but finally withdrew, as soft as his partner now.

He crashed on the bed, next to Mo Guan Shan. The redhead pushed himself up on the pillows, too, and rolled towards him.

“Really? You’ve fucked no one?”

He Tian raised his little finger.

“Pinky swear.”

“How come? I mean, you’re like an idol at school.”

“I was too busy not letting you get your dick wet,” He Tian joked.

There was a bit too much to process. Was the guy trying to play him or something? But He Tian was not the type to say something that could make him look bad.

“But you suck dick like a pro,” he tried to find some more arguments to convince himself otherwise.

“Wow, thanks. What basis do you have for comparison? How many guys have sucked you off?”

“None, idiot, what the hell?”

“Then you cannot know if I was good or crap.”

“You were good,” the redhead said, feeling capitulation closing in.

“You were good, too.”

He Tian turned to face him.

“We should just wait, then?” he asked, but Mo Guan Shan could taste his disappointment.

“Hell, no!” the redhead said, not willing to back down. “Are we going to finish high school still virgins? I bet everyone in school would laugh their asses off if they heard that.”

He Tian snorted, then quickly moved and captured the other under him.

“That still doesn’t give you the right to rip my ass,” Mo Guan Shan mumbled. “So maybe try to remember all those strange things you’ve read in your books.”

“Hmm, there may be something …” He Tian hesitated.

“Shoot,” the redhead spoke, feeling his cheeks getting hotter, as the guy was grinding slowly against him.

It was amazing how comfortable he felt sitting like that, skin on skin, all naked like they had not a worry in the world.

“It might be easier if you sat on your fours,” He Tian said with a small smile.

“Like dogs?” he questioned.

“Woof,” He Tian confirmed, right into his ear.

They moved so that he could sit on his knees and elbows.

“It might be easier to … you know, make it a little … larger,” he managed with some difficulty.

It was official. He was going nuts. He was assisting Jerk Tian to rip him a new one. Because the old one just couldn’t go through with it. It was a matter of pride, though, and he wanted to go all the way. Even if it hurt.

“Okay,” He Tian agreed, much to his surprise.

The guy was now taking his time, pushing just one finger in and out and adding more lube, as he tried to put in another finger. Mo Guan Shan exhaled, as the sensation of discomfort was slowly fading away. It was weird, but it was starting to feel a bit pleasurable. He adjusted his position and pushed his ass a bit higher. It was like there was something inside him that he wanted the other to touch.

He Tian’s breathing was growing shallow.

“Don’t tell me this is making you tired,” he attempted to joke and looked back.

What the fuck? The guy’s skin was flushed, and he was constantly licking his lips. His eyes fell to He Tian’s lap, and he gulped. He Tian was not even touching his dick, but it was hard as a rock and the tip was oozing precum.

“It’s okay,” he said. “Just hump me already.”

Apparently, the idiot had some limits, too. He cursed under his breath as He Tian grabbed him by the hips and began pushing inside slowly. It was agonizing for both of them, for different reasons, but Mo Guan Shan was not some sadist. And it felt good knowing that he was the one to make the arrogant ass so distressed.

When the guy was finally fully inside, both of them exhaled. Mo Guan Shan could feel the other’s hard cock twitching inside him, eager to move.

“I think … I think it’s all in,” He Tian spoke.

“I know,” the redhead said dryly. “But I think I’ll call in sick tomorrow. There’s no way I’ll be able to walk after this.”

“Great. We’ll call in sick together,” He Tian said, but his voice was strained. “Can I, Momo?”

It couldn’t hurt him to say ‘please’, but Mo Guan Shan let it slide. He just mumbled an answer and the guy withdrew a little, only to push back inside. He gasped. It didn’t hurt that much anymore, his body was obviously quick to adjust, but it was still strange as fuck.

“Fuck, so tight, so good,” He Tian praised as he increased his rhythm.

“Just do it,” he replied, feeling too embarrassed to be praised for such things.

He Tian searched blindly under him and caught his cock. It was strange, but he was half hard. In all the madness that was happening, he wasn’t sure what was going on anymore, and why he was a little hard, too. He was the passive one in this, right?

He Tian began licking him down the spine, between his shoulder blades.

“Fuck, this is so good, Momo, so good. Do you feel good, too?”

It was damn strange to hear He Tian getting all anxious. But funny thing, he was starting to feel good, indeed. His lips let out a small, surprised moan, when the large blunt head of He Tian’s cock brushed over something inside his ass, that, while a tad annoying until now, it sent an instant shot of pleasure straight to the root of his own dick.

“Is that it?” He Tian asked, through his own short tiny breaths.

“I wouldn’t know, idiot,” Mo Guan Shan protested, but his breath hitched as the other continued his hammering, now careful to angle his cock in a way that was connecting with that secret place inside the redhead’s ass.

He Tian had finally found his rhythm, and he was moving his hips, bringing both of them closer to their climax. All this time, he continued to jerk off Mo Guan Shan, creating a strange tunnel of pleasure for his partner who could feel the stimulation in his ass doubling the pleasure of having his cock rubbed all the right way.

“Fuck, Tian, I think I’m gonna come,” he whispered.

“Together?” the other boy whispered into his ear, and he just could not hold it anymore.

It was hard to make sense of the bundle of sweet sensations hitting him all at once. He was coming in waves, shooting everywhere over He Tian’s hand and the bed sheets, while he could feel the other’s cock twitching and convulsing inside his ass, everything on fire, dirty, but good, right, but unfair to his sanity.

They crashed on the bed, wasted. He Tian rolled away from him, breathing hard. Mo Guan Shan realized his eyes were moist when he tried looking at the other. What the heck? Was he crying like a girl now? He quickly wiped his eyes. Maybe it was just sweat getting into them.

He Tian looked at him and the black orbs were now calm oceans and not that calm before a storm, but something deep, yet still wild. He closed his eyes, wanting so much to have some cybernetic recorder implanted in his brain, so he could keep that forever.

“I have to go, right?” he asked, as he opened his eyes again.

The calm was instantly replaced by stormy skies.

“Well, you’re the one who said …” he tried to defend himself, only to have his mouth shut by firm lips.

When He Tian kissed, he meant it. He went at it, tongue, lips, and even teeth sometimes. Only enough to hurt in passing, so he could quickly make it all better with teasing swipes of the tongue.

“Who taught you to kiss like this?” he asked with a hint of jealousy in his shaky voice.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” He Tian smirked, teasing.

“Whatever,” he tried to hide his disappointment. Before He Tian, no one had kissed him. After He Tian, no one was going to kiss him like that. It was just something he knew.

He pushed himself to his feet.

“I should head back home,” he spoke again and began fishing his clothes from all over the floor.

The stickiness between his butt cheeks was a bit annoying, but he could live with it until he got home.

“Someday,” He Tian started talking.

He turned towards the guy with his boxers barely pulled over half his ass. He Tian bit his fist with a look of open desire in his dark eyes, and he instantly blushed.

“You were saying?” he continued to get dressed.

“Someday, you will stay here after. We will take long showers together and then you’ll cook something for both of us.”

“Jerk,” Mo Guan Shan said, but there was no bite in his bark. Not this time.

“What? We’ll have to gain back our strength.”

“What for?” he asked, shaking his head.

“The next round, obviously,” He Tian stood up, too, walking naked, and feeling comfortable in his own skin, because that was who he was.

“All right,” he took his bag and threw it over his shoulder. “Same place, same time, tomorrow?” he asked, feeling the corners of his lips twitching.

He Tian stared at him, jaw slack.

“What?” he frowned.

“Was that a smile? Just now, was it?” the guy rushed to him like he had won the lottery or something.

“No, it wasn’t,” he frowned more.

He Tian grabbed his cheeks and placed a loud smack on his lips.

“It was. But you’re just as cute when you’re frowning.”

“Stop it. I’m not cute. I’m a dude, like you.”

“Ah, well, then you’re handsome. How do you like it as a compliment?”

“Do you like long goodbyes or something, because I thought you wanted to see me gone as soon as possible?”

“Don’t be a dick. You’re ruining the post-coital bliss.”

“Coital? Pff,” Mo Guan Shan grimaced. “You have a way with words, don’t you?”

“Let’s go see a movie tomorrow,” He Tian offered, out of the blue.

“What? You’re sacrificing precious sex time for that?”

“I’m considerate of your ass, dickhead,” He Tian replied, amused. “But we could just as well come here and fuck.”

“I think I’ll take you up on the movie offer,” Mo Guan Shan replied quickly, causing He Tian to laugh softly.

“Be safe,” the boy kissed him one more time.

He didn’t feel kicked out this time around. And walking back home felt like walking on cloud number nine. At least, it should have. Because there was some weird sensation in his ass, and he was suddenly thankful that He Tian was giving up on sex the next day.

TBC

I hope you guys liked the chappie! Just to add something here, to explain the scene where He Tian rushes to Momo because he thinks he saw a smile. In the comics, Momo never smiles, and it is the fandom's most ardent hope that we will all live a day when the redhead will do that. Probably the world will implode, but it's a risk I'm willing to take :) (I'm probably not the only one)
 
Thank you so much for reading!
Copyright © 2020 19 Days by Old Xian; All Rights Reserved; This story contains graphic depictions of sexual intercourse. The characters belong to their original creator.
  • Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Old Xian <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

FanLit

Posted (edited)

This was such a sweet yet intense first time.  😍

He Tian is definitely in love with Mo Guan Shan:

 

Look, I’m new to this too, okay?” He Tian whispered....

“To caring,” He Tian replied.

 

“I was too busy not letting you get your dick wet,” He Tian joked.

 

“Mine,” He Tian whispered and sank his teeth at the tender flesh of the thigh he was currently lavishing with attention.

 

Momo is so overwhelmed by his own feelings, so used to thinking nothing affects He Tian and so low in his own self esteem that he can’t see it or that He Tian is actually protecting him when he tells him he has to go.  It’s easier for Momo to believe he’s being rejected.

 

The most popular boy in school wouldn’t cock block you Mo Guan Shan, or save his virginity for you (SO sweet❣️❣️) unless he loved you.

 

He Tian feels things so deeply and he is so very dedicated to Momo, it’s what Momo will need to believe He Tian is genuine.

 

I loved this Laura.  These two have amazing chemistry.

Edited by FanLit
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 5/25/2018 at 12:36 AM, FanLit said:

This was such a sweet yet intense first time.  😍

He Tian is definitely in love with Mo Guan Shan:

 

Look, I’m new to this too, okay?” He Tian whispered....

“To caring,” He Tian replied.

 

“I was too busy not letting you get your dick wet,” He Tian joked.

 

“Mine,” He Tian whispered and sank his teeth at the tender flesh of the thigh he was currently lavishing with attention.

 

Momo is so overwhelmed by his own feelings, so used to thinking nothing affects He Tian and so low in his own self esteem that he can’t see it or that He Tian is actually protecting him when he tells him he has to go.  It’s easier for Momo to believe he’s being rejected.

 

The most popular boy in school wouldn’t cock block you Mo Guan Shan, or save his virginity for you (SO sweet❣️❣️) unless he loved you.

 

He Tian feels things so deeply and he is so very dedicated to Momo, it’s what Momo will need to believe He Tian is genuine.

 

I loved this Laura.  These two have amazing chemistry.

 

Wow, wow, wow, such a wonderful comment! Yes, I think we should just take hands and shout loud enough so that Mo Guan Shan could hear us telling him He Tian really loves him.

 

So glad you're enjoying my little fanfic. It just make me so happy that people would read this and like it. 

 

Lots, lots of love,

Laura.

 

PS And I totally think He Tian would save himself for Mo Guan Shan. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 5/25/2018 at 1:36 AM, FanLit said:

This was such a sweet yet intense first time.  😍

He Tian is definitely in love with Mo Guan Shan:

 

Look, I’m new to this too, okay?” He Tian whispered....

“To caring,” He Tian replied.

 

“I was too busy not letting you get your dick wet,” He Tian joked.

 

“Mine,” He Tian whispered and sank his teeth at the tender flesh of the thigh he was currently lavishing with attention.

 

Momo is so overwhelmed by his own feelings, so used to thinking nothing affects He Tian and so low in his own self esteem that he can’t see it or that He Tian is actually protecting him when he tells him he has to go.  It’s easier for Momo to believe he’s being rejected.

 

The most popular boy in school wouldn’t cock block you Mo Guan Shan, or save his virginity for you (SO sweet❣️❣️) unless he loved you.

 

He Tian feels things so deeply and he is so very dedicated to Momo, it’s what Momo will need to believe He Tian is genuine.

 

I loved this Laura.  These two have amazing chemistry.

This comment summarizes every thought and emotion I have had while reading the story so far. Laura has a way of letting her characters be seemingly strong on the outside and so tender underneath. She is the best.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

We love you Laura. Please never stop writing. For me, personally, your books resonate very deeply, and I enjoy every single word. I will read anything you write. Thank you for letting us in to the world of He Tian and Momo.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 5/29/2018 at 3:33 PM, BerryRedBear said:

We love you Laura. Please never stop writing. For me, personally, your books resonate very deeply, and I enjoy every single word. I will read anything you write. Thank you for letting us in to the world of He Tian and Momo.

 

OMG, what is happening to me? I have goose bumps and my eyes are prickling ... It must be because of this amazing comment!!! I don't know what to say ... I hope I will never disappoint you! 

 

Thank you for enjoying He Tian and Momo's adventures! I've also just started a new original series here, on GA, so please check it out. I hope you will enjoy it just as much as you did what I wrote so far. 

 

Hugs, kisses, and lots of love,

Laura.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

:wub: on the chapter and @FanLit's comment. The clincher was He Tian's elation at Momo almost smiling, he's probably waited a long time for that. But I wanted to smack Momo a little for upsetting the bliss. He could have waited half an hour.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
20 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

:wub: on the chapter and @FanLit's comment. The clincher was He Tian's elation at Momo almost smiling, he's probably waited a long time for that. But I wanted to smack Momo a little for upsetting the bliss. He could have waited half an hour.

 

Ha, ha, a lot of people want to do that to Momo, too. To give a bit of the feel of the original story, Momo is this grumpy guy who never smiles. And the entire fandom waits for that day when he will do that! (Hence my allusion to that almost-smile here)

  • Love 1
Link to comment
16 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

You always give us everything, Laura. Sweetness and sadness and oh, so much hotness! Don't ever stop, girl! :heart: 

 

Aww, thank you, you're so nice to say this. Of course, writing with someone else's 'material', so to speak, helped a lot in this case.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..