Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 8,068 Words
  • 2,648 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Blu Dream - 2. Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Tara and I rented a three bedroom apartment on the fifth floor at Shoregate Towers on Lakeshore blvd. She handled three-quarters of the rent when I had to pay school. Other times, we split half. After this job, I was going to be able to help her more with the bills.

The apartment was quiet when I walked in, with only a light in the kitchen. I found a lonely plate waiting on the kitchen counter with a note.

‘Sorry you missed dinner. Went to work a double shift, I’ll see you tomorrow. Tara.’

Sticking the note on the counter, I opened the plate cover and smiled when I found roast beef, mashed potatoes with gravy and mixed veggies. My stomach rumbled in appreciation. I put the plate in the microwave and threw my keys on the small kitchen table. Stretching my arms above my head, I yawned. Gods, I was so tired.

After dinner, I took a shower, changed into pajama bottoms and sat at my desk in my room to check my e-mail. Tara had left actual mail on my desk, and I found a receipt she’d left with a smiley face under the pile.

It took me a moment to realize it was from a bank and had the name of my University on it. My bill was paid and my paperwork was ready for collection.

“What the-

Reaching for my phone, I called Tara.

“I figured you’d call when you found it,” she said in greeting.

“Did you do this?” I asked staring at the amount on the bottom. “Tara, I told you I can handle it-

“It wasn’t me,” she said quickly. “Before you get upset, I hope you know this is for your own good. It means you’ll be able to apply for jobs using your papers and-

“Was it Dad?” I cut her off feeling rage start boiling inside me. How dare he decide to meddle after four years?

She kept quiet on the other end.

“He had no right, Tara.” Bunching the receipt in my fist, I stood and paced the length of my bed taking in deep calming breathes. “He had no right, how did he find out?”

“You’re his son,” Tara said quietly. “He went to your school looking for you. One of your professors helped him with the rest. You know how he is; he’s grown up with everyone in this town.”

“I don’t want his money.”

“Please stop being such a stubborn mule. It’s been four years since you talked to each other. You’re not a doctor, but you’re still his son. Your DNA didn’t change at all.”

“Well, I wish it would.” I threw the receipt on my desk and decided the moment I got paid I was going to deposit the money into my father’s account. Sitting at the foot of my bed I shook my head. “Tara-

“I have to go, Liron. Please, sleep, get some rest and I hope you’ll be thinking more clearly tomorrow morning. Okay?”

I sighed. “Fine, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Goodnight, kiddo,” she said and hung up.

I fell back on my bed exhausted.

*~*~*~*

A loud knock at the door woke me up. Lifting my head, barely able to open my eyes, I looked at the clock blinking at my bedside table. It was only seven o’clock in the morning. Too early to wake up, hugging my pillow, I buried my head under the covers and ignored my visitor.

The knocking persisted and then my phone started ringing too. Groaning in frustration, I stumbled out of bed, rubbing at my eyes to clear my vision. Who the hell was waking me up this early? It couldn’t be any of my friends, none of them ever surfaced before twelve.

I wrenched the door open with a wide yawn. “What do you want? It’s too early in the morning for all the noise.”

“Morning Liron,” Milo Kai said.

Blinking sleep away, I stared at the tall figure with one hand braced on my doorjamb. He was wearing the cap he’d taken from me. Dark glasses covered half his face, and the stubble on his jaw was thicker. He looked luscious in black jeans and a light green v-neck shirt.

“Can I come in?” Milo asked although he didn’t wait for the invite. He walked into the living room as though he lived here. “Nice place, do you have breakfast ready?”

I glanced down the hallway confused expecting to see Krista. There was no one, so I stepped back and closed the door.

Milo was in my kitchen rummaging in the fridge.

“What are you doing in my apartment?” I asked confused.

“You ran away last night. I remember specifically asking you to meet me in my dressing room after the concert.”

Running a hand through my hair, I stifled a yawn. “You didn’t really mean that. You guys were busy after the show and I was tired-

“You ran away.” Milo straightened, closed the fridge and placed the makings of a sandwich on the counter and four eggs. “Your fridge is stocked. Are you living with your boyfriend?”

“No,” I answered when he looked at me with a frown. “My sister, how did you know where I live?”

“Employee records,” Milo said with a small smile. “Where’s your frying pan?”

“What are you doing?”

“Making breakfast,” Milo grinned at me. “I just gave up a buffet to come looking for you.”

“Why?” I asked confused. “Did I miss something? Krista could have called-

“Liron, relax.” Milo broke two eggs into a glass bowl I’d never seen. Not that I cooked very much, Tara did most of that. That he’d found a bowl was kind of amazing. “How do you like your eggs?”

“Fried,” I replied.

“Great, me too,” Milo said with a wide smile. He opened a few more drawers coming up with a gas cooker lighter, plates and a knife. “Are you always this confused in the morning?”

Only when a freaking rock star was standing in my kitchen, I rubbed my arms and frowned when I realized I didn’t have a shirt on. My hair was probably sticking up. Rubbing my jaw I frowned at the thought of drool tracks on my face.

“Excuse me for a second,” I said quickly running to the bathroom.

I splashed water on my face, brushed my teeth quickly. There was nothing to do with my hair; it had always been an unruly mess. Digging my fingers through the straight strands, I gave up when it stopped sticking up. Back in my room, I grabbed a clean t-shirt from the closet, and wiped my face.

I found Milo setting two plates on the kitchen table with coffee cups and orange juice in tall glasses.

“You look awake,” Milo said when he glanced up, “although I miss the bed hair. Seat, I’ll bring the coffee.”

Milo had made fried eggs, sausages and toast. He’d cut up a fruit salad and placed the bowls beside the plates. Tara would be ecstatic at the sight of such a breakfast table. I reached for my orange juice when Milo returned with the coffee pot.

“You cook,” I said when Milo sat down beside me and dug into his food. I watched him helplessly, sipping at my orange juice.

“I do, are you surprised?”

“Shocked that you’re doing it in my apartment,” I replied putting my glass down. “Won’t everyone look for you at the hotel?”

Milo shrugged, “Not for a while. You’re not eating, Liron. Don’t you like eggs?”

“I- Uhm-I like them just fine,” I said picking up my fork.

He’d taken off his dark glasses and the cap. Cool blue eyes met mine. He had long, very dark lashes. My gaze drifted along the elegant curve of his nose to his lips. He took a bite of his eggs and I bit my inner lip, wanting to press my lips against his. He smiled and I dropped my gaze down to my plate.

“When you’re not working backstage, what do you do Liron?” Milo asked.

I sat back in my seat. “I finished college in May. Just working odd jobs now until I find one that works with my degree.”

“What did you do in school?”

“Graphic design,” I said with a laugh, “nothing glamorous.”

“Sounds like a lot of fun,” Milo said sipping his coffee. “Why did you run away last night?”

“I didn’t run away. I just didn’t think you were serious.”

Milo narrowed his eyes and studied me thoughtfully. “You don’t like me. Kardis must have read you wrong. I should probably leave before this gets weird.”

I panicked when he started to push his chair back. I didn’t want him to leave. It didn’t make sense that he’d found my house, but now that he was here. I reached out and held on to his arm.

“Stay,” I begged with a soft whisper. “Please, Milo.”

He relaxed in his chair. “I was hoping you’d say that. I was going to have to find some place else to hang out for the next couple hours.”

“Is that why you came here, to hangout?” I asked.

“You’re blushing again,” Milo said reaching out to touch my jaw. My cheeks flamed and he chuckled.

I jerked away from his hand and reached for my coffee. “Excuse me; I’m trying to get over having Milo Kai in my apartment.”

Milo looked around the kitchen and smiled. “I used to live in a smaller apartment than this.”

I’d read that in on of the magazines or books written about Blu Dream. I’d have to remember to hide the stash of Blu Dream memorabilia in my room. Just in case we ended up there.

“My mum was a nurse; she worked double shifts to pay for my high school. She had no faith in the public school system, so she sent me to this private academy with all the rich kids.” Milo shook his head. “I hated every minute of it, but I couldn’t tell her.”

“Is that why you started Blu Dream?”

“Nope, we did that for money.”

I laughed. “And the rock star life,” I added for him.

“That too,” Milo agreed with a chuckle. “You said you live with your sister? Where is she?”

“At work, she’s a nurse too. Loves her job so much, she takes double shifts when there’s a patient she’s attached to.”

Tara’s empathy could sometimes be her undoing. She cared so much for her patients, when things went wrong, she hurt more.

“Is she older than you or is it the other way round.”

“She’s older, by six years.” Milo raised his brow in question and I smiled and explained. “I was the unexpected baby. Tara lets me live here with her, and I help her with the bills.”

“She’s very sweet.” Milo finished his coffee and stood. I watched him head into the small dining area, pausing to go through the books on the glass dining table. “Internal medicine books, gossip rags,” he lifted a romance novel with two guys on the cover. “Is this one yours?”

“Tara’s,” I said, I barely had time for laundry, reading novels was a luxury I didn’t have.

He flipped through the book for a moment before he placed it on the text books. “What do you do for fun?”

Milo disappeared in the living room and I stood taking my coffee mug to follow him. I found him browsing through the stack of movies by the television.

“Action, drama, action, epic, more action,” he glanced at me and held up the Hobbit, “epic?”

“Not me,” I shook my head.

He chuckled. “You wouldn’t tell me even if it was.”

“Hey, you’re the one judging my movie choices. By the way, Tara is the one who got the Hobbit.”

Milo returned the movies and moved the couch where I’d left my ipod the day before. He sat down and scrolled through my music.

“You like snooping around.” I joined him on the couch, folding my legs under me as I pushed into one corner. “Is this what you do to everyone you meet?”

“Only you,” Milo replied. “Blu Dream’s music is on here.”

“You have good songs.”

Milo glanced at me.

“Just good?” he asked.

I shrugged and sipped my coffee. “What do you listen to?”

“Everything,” he answered. “It depends what’s happening. When I want to create for the band, I listen to nothing but our music. Other times, you can find me at a jazz festival, rap concert, or even a classical music session.”

I wanted to ask him so many questions, how he could write such soulful music. Had he always known he’d be a musician? All of these questions, he’d answered one way or another in the magazines and books I’d read. Hearing the answers from him however, would be way better.

And then I thought, he probably got asked these questions all the time by the people he met. I wanted to leave a lasting impression on him. Biting my lip hard, I contented myself with just watching him scroll through my music.

“What are you thinking about right now?” he asked abruptly.

“Not much; just amazed to have you sitting on my couch.”

“What will you do if I kiss you?”

Lose my mind, I thought shocked.

He didn’t give me a chance to answer. He closed the distance between us and suddenly, Milo’s lips were against mine and I completely stopped thinking.

I tasted the coffee he’d drunk a few minutes ago. His breath was fresh, minty, like my favorite candy. His lips were soft against mine, brushing my own in a whisper, then more firmly. When I parted my lips, his tongue brushed my lips gently. I closed my eyes when he touched my jaw, deepening the kiss. His cool fingers sending thrills down my spine, I didn’t want his kiss to ever stop.

He pulled back and a soft sound of protest escaped. I opened my eyes to find him taking my coffee cup which was on the verge of tipping over. He placed it on the coffee table a few feet away and smiled at me.

“I’ve wanted to do that since yesterday. You stared at me with big green eyes, and blushed.” He pressed a kiss on my jaw and sat back. “Will you show me Colston, Liron? Spend the day with me.”

A whole day with Milo, I smiled at him. “Are you sure you don’t want to spend it with your band mates. I’m not exactly equipped to deal with you.”

“I’m spending my day with you.” He insisted taking back my ipod, he waved it at me. “I like your play list too. Come on, let’s go enjoy the sun.”

I drove Milo to the beach.

Imagining that he preferred not to announce who he was, I didn’t call my friends. Lakeside Beach was deserted in the morning. I led the way through the trees to my spot, a secluded area away from the main beach where we wouldn’t get a curious crowd.

Milo stripped down to his swimming shorts. He’d borrowed them from me at the apartment when I told him we could go to the beach. Taking off his sandals, he ran to the water and jumped when the cold water touched his toes.

I laughed as he jumped up and down for a moment before he finally took the plunge and ran in. I removed my t-shirt and sandals at a slower pace watching Milo swim in the water. This could be a dream; I thought when he waved at me the sun behind him. He looked so handsome. He beckoned me over and I started toward the water. If it was a dream, I didn’t want to wake up.

We played like children in the water, we chased each other on the beach and build sand castles like we were in grade school. When we got tired, we lay on the beach towels I’d brought along and slept under the sun. Well, Milo slept, and I spent my time watching him. When he woke up, he insisted on food.

I laughed because I’d read his rider for days before meeting him. My budget wouldn’t fit his standards and there had been many. He must have noticed my hesitation because he reached out and touched my jaw gently.

“We can go to the local drive-thru,” he said with a smile. “The Burger Place looked good.”

There was no way we were going to eat in a fast food place. If this was the only day he would spend with me, I wanted it to be a bit memorable than The Burger Place. “We can go to a nicer restaurant, get some real food. There’s a Chinese place close to my apartment-

“Done,” he decided. “We can eat there too instead of take-out.”

“What if people recognize you?”

“They won’t, I do it all the time,” Milo replied putting his sandals on. He held out his hand and I took it. He pulled me up and didn’t stop until I was in his arms. He leaned to kiss me and I forgot all the reasons why he shouldn’t be in a place like the Chinese Hundred Flowers restaurant.

His heat enveloped me, hotter than the blazing sun overhead. I clung to his broad tan shoulders, moaning when he pulled me closer to his chest. His fingers in my hair, his other hand sliding down my back, we kissed with abandon. Steeped in the magic of his lips, his intoxicating taste, I lost my reasoning capacity.

******

I drove us to the arena at four o’clock. Milo pulled his cap low on his head when we got close to the bunkers. The security team was scattered around, Lucas was the only one checking the staff bands. I pulled my wrist band from my pocket ready for check in. I gasped in shock when Lucas boldly dragged me into a tight hug and proceeded to run his hands over my back intimately before he let me go. He took my wrist, his touch too familiar, to scan my wrist band.

“Where have you been?” Lucas asked leaning close. “You didn’t call me last night. I missed you.”

I was acutely aware of Milo standing in shock beside me. He didn’t speak, and the smile he’d been wearing disappeared into a dark mask. He didn’t look at me when he turned to enter the bunkers. Lucas reached out to stop him and stopped in surprise when Milo lifted his cap slightly.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Kai. I didn’t recognize you.”

“No problem,” Milo said and kept on walking.

He didn’t look back at me.

I’m dirt, I thought. No, worse than dirt, what was worse than dirt?

Why was I even thinking about dirt? Gods, this wasn’t my fault. I’d met Lucas first and hadn’t known I’d end up in the arms of Milo Kai. Who in their right mind would have imagined the man would kiss me and send me flying off to space like an idiot? Why had he even come looking for me at my apartment? Rock stars stayed in their glass towers, getting drunk and partying until noon. How could I have known that he would show up in my apartment and turn my world upside down?

“Were you with him?” Lucas asked turning to look at me.

“No,” I said with a shaky voice.

The denial was painful; I wanted to cry just for saying it. I pulled my hand out of Lucas’s grasp and came up with a truthful explanation. “I went home really late and crashed on my bed the second I entered the house. I’m sorry I didn’t call.”

Lucas stared at me for a moment gauging my story. He glanced back to Milo’s disappearing figure before he said quietly. “I’ll be around after the concert ends, if you need me, Liron.”

I nodded and hurried to the dressing rooms. I found Krista in Rob’s dressing room. She was working with a seamstress to fix the length of Rob’s trousers. Rob wasn’t in the room I assumed he’d gone to talk to Milo. Krista grinned when she saw me and beckoned me over to sit next to her on the couch.

“How was it?” she asked.

“How was what?” I asked playing dumb.

“I know he showed up at your apartment. I’m the one who got the address for him.”

She would have the access to my files. I frowned. “Why did he want to come over?”

She smiled mysteriously. “Didn’t you have a good time?”

“So?” I asked. “Is it part of the tour? Do you look up a date for him in every city you go to?”

“No.” Krista shook her head, a dark frown playing over her forehead. She stood and took my arm, dragging me out of Rob’s dressing room and into the corridor. “Why would you say that?”

“It’s not my first time working a concert, Krista. These musicians all have weird requests. I’ve heard stories.”

“He’s not like that, the only reason I sent him to your apartment was because I didn’t want him wandering the city alone. Besides, you like him a lot; I figured it would be a great distraction.”

“Distraction,” I said quietly.

It certainly had been a distraction. We’d barely managed to keep our hands off each other after lunch. After eating at the Chinese restaurant, I drove us back to my apartment so that Milo could change. We’d ended up on my couch making out. Turns out I couldn’t get enough of Milo. I just wanted to keep kissing him until the world ended. And even then, I doubted we would know it was ending. I’d had kisses before, hell even sex with Lucas yesterday, none of it felt as great as it did just to kiss Milo.

“You’re blushing again.” Krista looked down the hall to Milo’s closed dressing room. “Did something happen?”

“No.” I thought about Lucas and Milo’s blank expression when Lucas grabbed me. I sighed. “I don’t know. Maybe I’m over thinking the situation. Forget we talked about this, what do you need me to do?”

“Well, the crew dressing room is pretty messy. We’ve been there all afternoon doing some alterations and making a mess while we fixed some equipment. Will you get it all arranged?”

“Sure, I can do that.” I needed to distract my thoughts for the next couple of hours. Lucas was right; Milo was going away after two days. I couldn’t allow myself to get more involved.

I carried out trash bags from the dressing rooms, arranged racks of clothing, packed away unused equipment. When the dressing rooms were back to normal, I helped catering distribute bottles of water, and soft drinks. I served coffee to the crew. I ran errands hauling boxes of equipment and helping the stage crew when they needed it. I was in the cafeteria dumping more trash bags when Krista appeared at the door.

“Liron, you’re needed in Milo’s room. Take these with you?”

She handed me two hangers with pants and a pressed shirt.

My heart slammed against my chest as I walked down the hall. I hoped he wasn’t mad. I wondered why he would be mad about Lucas. Then I remembered our kiss by the beach, our heated kissing session at my apartment and sighed.

He might be a little mad at me, I thought.

It’s not like he was dating me, and in two days he was going to fly out of Colston and head to another town. Or drive, I’d heard rumors about the band getting on a tour bus for the next leg. What the hell did I know? Milo Kai wasn’t my next door neighbor and he certainly wasn’t easy Lucas. I wasn’t a monk, I’d had sex with other men, a couple women, and if he didn’t like that then he could just shove it. What about him? Didn’t he have groupies lining up to take turns at his bedroom every night?

Hell, he might have had two of them in his bed last night. I stopped at his door. I was a little scared to enter.

The door suddenly flew open and there stood Milo without a shirt and in grey briefs. I couldn’t look away from the considerable bulge in his underwear.

He took my hand and pulled me into the dressing room. Taking the hangers, he threw the clothes to the couch and locked the door. Pressing me against it, he braced his hands on either side of my head and looked into my eyes.

“Who is he?”

I blinked. “What-

“That security guy who grabbed you, who is he? Are you two together? How serious is it? I want you to break up with him.” He dropped his gaze and cursed under his breathe.

“Milo-

“If you don’t do it, I’ll help you. I can’t stand the thought of his hands on you.” Milo’s voice was harsh, he was trembling slightly and when he lifted his head and I looked into his eyes, I balked. Ice blue fire, he was angry.

“He’s not my boyfriend,” I said quietly, hoping to soothe the beast in his eyes. “We’ve been flirting. I met him for the first time last week. We had a moment yesterday-

“I don’t want him touching you again.” Milo repeated glaring at me. “This might seem ridiculous, but if you think I’m being irrational, you have every right to walk away from this right now.”

He stepped back and unlocked the door. “If you think I’m being too much, Liron, leave. I won’t touch you again, I won’t look for you.”

My hammering heart started wringing itself in painful squeezes. What was he saying?

“I find you beautiful,” he said when I didn’t move. He reached out and touched my hair gently. “Your blonde hair, the straight strands skimming your jaw, making me want to caress you. You look at me with such trusting eyes, I’m afraid I’ll get lost in them. Your lips,” he sighed and stepped closer, leaned to kiss me. “I want the privilege to do that all day, Liron.”

“You can,” I whispered.

“Not if he touches you. I might break him in half and you too.” Milo shook his head. “I’m so jealous, Liron. I don’t like to share.”

I chuckled afraid of his intensity. Milo dropped his hands away and gave me space, giving me courage to reply. “I belong to myself, Milo.”

“If you agree to be with me, you won’t,” Milo said with a hard tone. “You’re going to be mine, Liron.”

“Possessive much,” I teased shakily moving around him. His clothes had fallen on the floor so I went to pick them up. “Stop scowling and get dressed. You’re distracting me.”

Unclipping the trousers from the hanger, I held them out to him and tried for a smile. He took them with a frown. “Where the hell have you been since we walked in? I thought you’d come straight in here.”

“I was working.”

He pulled on his trousers and buttoned them. “I’ve been going crazy thinking about you and that bastard together.”

I held out the blue v-neck t-shirt that matched his eyes and watched him hide away his gorgeous chest. His hair was an unruly mess, my fingers itched to run through it and revel in its softness. Turning away from him, I went about picking up clothes he’d left on the couch and taking them to a rack in the corner.

“You didn’t answer my question,” he said behind me when I started hanging dress shirts.

“What question?”

“Are you going to be with me?”

He was leaving, how could I answer that question? I wanted him, there was no doubt there, I wanted him so bad, my body ached for him. One touch and I was going to be his slave, but to what purpose? We barely knew each other. My life was in Colston, and he belonged to the world.

“Liron,” he prompted.

“Maybe we shouldn’t think about that right now. Let’s just get through tonight’s concert.”

“You promise to wait for me tonight, if you don’t, I’ll be very upset.”

I finished with the clothes and turned to smile at him. “I’ll be here.”

“Promise me,” he said with narrowed eyes. “I know where you live.”

I laughed. “Is that a threat, Mr. Kai?”

“Mr. Kai just wants you to be around when he’s done singing. Your turn to see my world, Liron, promise you won’t leave.”

“Well, when you put it like that how can I resist.”

How could I resist? There was no answer to my question, only Milo’s blue eyes watching me like I watched him. There was need in them; I’d felt his need, tasted it.

I stared at him because I couldn’t help it. I closed the distance between us because apart, we were both going to go mad. I kissed him this time, leaning up to press my lips against his. I moaned when he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me against him.

*****

My sister called me at around nine o’clock. I was busy arranging the green room for guests who would be meeting the band after the concert. Moving to a quiet corner, I answered her call remembering she’d just gotten off a double shift.

“What did you do to your school receipt?” she demanded the moment I answered the call. “Are you really that angry with Dad?”

Leaning my forehead on the wall, I took in a deep breath. “I’m not taking his money, not when he wouldn’t be bothered for the past four years.”

“You never went back home or called him, Liron. Listen to me, staying angry with Dad is not going to help either one of you. Your school is paid off, stop acting like a bastard and just call him. He wants to apologize.”

I closed my eyes because she was right and I didn’t want her to be. I’d spent four years holding on to my anger. Using that anger to get through each semester, especially when things had seemed extremely bleak. I wasn’t ready to let it go. “I’ll have to think about this, Tara.”

“Fine, just, don’t wait too long. And since you’re so busy, I’m going to pass by Colston U and give them this receipt. If I leave it up to you, you’ll end up throwing it in the trash.”

I was still going to pay Dad back. “Get some sleep, Tara. Stop worrying about me.”

“I can’t help it, you’re my little brother. I’m home tomorrow in case you need anything. Good night, kiddo.”

She hung up and I stood staring at my phone lost for a second. I didn’t know what I would say to my father if I met him. The years had slipped away so quickly. Our house was across town, it took only twenty minutes to drive to it. I hadn’t tried even once, not for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years day in four years. I was curious to know what would make my father change his mind.

Sticking my phone into my jeans pocket, I decided not to think about him until the concerts were done. I finished with the green room, arranging the furniture, keeping flowers to a minimal and making sure there would be refreshments.

An hour later, the concert ended, Milo, Rob and Kardis left the stage, sweating from their energetic performance. I made sure they got towels and bottles of water. They stopped at the Green room to make the necessary appearances. Their record label had brought guests and execs for a short meet. When that was done, Rob and Kardis announced they’d be going out for the night.

Amidst the ensuing excitement, Milo grabbed my hand and led me to his dressing room. He closed the door and pulled me into his arms. I went willingly, returning his fervent kiss, clinging to his sweat drenched t-shirt on the verge of losing control. He pushed me against the door, tugging the edges of my t-shirt. I trembled, a soft hiss escaping when his palms swept over my back, then down to cup my ass. He pulled me closer and bit my lower lip.

“I was thinking about you on stage.” Milo whispered as he trailed hot kisses along my jaw to my ear. “What it will feel like to be inside you. How it will be when I take you all night until we can’t move.”

My fingers dug into his shoulders when he sucked on my neck, hard, marking me, his hands igniting my body as they explored. I wanted him too, needed him, right now!

A knock on the door interrupted us, and he cursed. “Who is it?”

“It’s me,” Rob said on the other side.

I stiffened in Milo’s arms and he sighed. Stepping back, he cupped my jaw gently and pressed a soft kiss on my forehead. “Soon, Liron, stay with me.”

I nodded and moved to sit on the couch as he opened the door. Rob walked in casually drinking water.

“Did I interrupt?” Rob asked looking at me with a small smile.

“Yes.” “No.” Milo and I answered at the same time making Rob chuckle.

“Looks like you’ve got your hands full,” Rob told Milo. “Don’t disappear tomorrow, we have a full schedule.”

“I won’t,” Milo promised glancing at me.

“Are you coming to the club?”

“No, I’m busy.” Milo smiled at me and Rob chuckled.

“Great, I’ll see you tomorrow then, around ten o’clock.” Rob headed for the door.

Milo closed the door and stared at me for a moment. He pushed off the door and walked to his desk where he picked up a notebook and his jacket. Coming to the couch, he took my hand and I stood smiling at him. He kissed me and I stopped thinking for a full minute.

“Let’s get out of here,” he said quietly. Taking the cap he’d taken from me, he placed it over my head and dropped the jacket around my shoulders. “Don’t let go of my hand, you hear me.”

I nodded not sure what he was talking about. He led the way out of the dressing room. Krista met us at the docking zone where she had a security team flank us. Milo tightened his fingers on mine. His grip gentle and at the same time tight, comforting, it made me want to trust him. When we got outside, I had the shock of my life. The mob was huge, blocking the exit, cameras flashing, crowds screaming the moment they caught a glimpse of Milo. I didn’t see how we were going to get through. I lowered my head and followed Milo, my right hand clutched in his left, the other holding on to the back of his t-shirt as we followed the security team.

A short war of push and shove ensued, papers, toys and pens were shoved at Milo’s face. To a point where he had to stop and sign the proffered goods to get away, that’s when I realized he was left handed. He never once let go of my hand. We finally made it to the black limousine and he shoved me in first before he followed. Krista entered the front passenger seat and three of the security team joined us in the back.

“Are you alright?” he asked me when the car started moving. The driver had to honk each step of the way until we finally made it to the main parking lot.

“I’m fine, that was nuts.”

“It was better than other times.” Milo glanced at me with a short smile although I could easily read the tension on his face. We didn’t talk on the short ride to the hotel. The main city was busy. It was Friday night after all. A crowd waited at the front entrance of the hotel. The driver chose to stop at a discrete side entrance in the alley. We headed straight for the elevator and once in, Krista handed Milo a key card and waved us off.

Milo’s suite was on the top floor, a spacious room that was easily twice the size of my apartment. I stood in the middle of the luxurious living area feeling out of place. This was his world, far from mine.

And then he touched me, I turned to find him standing beside me. The distance disappeared and suddenly all that remained were two men needing each other.

*****

Milo turned showering into a sensual adventure. In the shower, he soaped my whole body, rubbing every inch of my skin with a loofer, then with his hands. He followed with gentle massages on my shoulders, down my spine to my ass. His lips on mine, he pulled me against his slick body, and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and deepened our kiss lost in sensation. I returned the favor, running my hands over his the muscles on his shoulders, watching the soap glide over his skin, down his back to his ass. My fingers followed, massaging, caressing, down the backs of his thighs and legs. He turned and as my hands came up his legs to his thighs, the loofer fell to the marbled floor and I stared at his hard, slick cock.

I looked up to meet his gaze before I reached to touch him. His cock pulsed in my hands as I stroked him slowly. He was hotter than the water raining down on us. His cock was as hard as steel, the crown red and slick, just begging for my lips. I leaned forward and licked him. Tasting him, I closed my eyes and licked him again, wanting more. He hissed his fingers dug into my hair when I took him into my mouth and sucked hard. He was big; I sucked his swollen head, loving the taste of him. Popping him out, I licked him like, worshipped him with my tongue sliding over and under him, lapping greedily at his length, to the base and back up again. Using my hands, I stroked him, loving his harsh groan, and his fingers tight in my hair as I sucked on his cock greedily.

His hips jerked, and he thrust into my mouth, slowly at first, my tongue slid hotly over his length, my hands went to his hips as he thrust in to my mouth again. My fingers dug into his skin as his pace increased, I sucked him hard, even as his length reached the back of my throat, and I burned for air, little moans escaping as he thickened, burned hot, and then filled my mouth as he came with harsh cries. I swallowed his hot cum, savoring his taste as he pulled out of my mouth and reached for my shoulders.

Dragging me to my feet, I moaned when he covered my mouth with his and kissed me wantonly, his hands roaming my body possessively. His hands grabbed my ass, pulling me against him, grinding his hardening cock against mine. He reached between us and took my cock with his hand, stroking my length until I moaned, then he cupped my balls giving them a gentle massage. I gasped in pleasure, needing him. Every inch of me throbbed for him, my cock was hard against my stomach, and I wanted him to take me and do it hard. Leaning me against the tiled wall, he reached for shampoo and dumped a healthy amount onto his palm. Returning the bottle, he smiled and sunk his fingers into my hair, massaging my scalp. He washed my hair, scrubbing with the exact amount of pressure; I felt mesmerized by his hands. When he was done, he made me turn and face the wall. Hands braced against the tiles, I tipped my head back to him as he rinsed my hair, running fingers through the soft strands until there was no soap.

Leaning my head on his shoulder, I closed my eyes as his hands ran over my chest, stopping to play with my nipples, his right hand slid down to take my cock. I wanted him to stroke me, make me cum, instead, he just held me.

We stood under the hot water, his cock hard against my ass, while he held mine in a gentle caress.

When we got on the huge bed in his bedroom, I was ready to beg for him. Milo pulled back the covers and arranged the pillows in the middle of the bed. He made me lie down, my skin still damp from our long shower. My body throbbed pleasantly from his caresses and the hot water, I did as he asked, my hips raised by the pillows. Milo opened the bedside drawer and got a bottle of lube. He smiled at me and then I felt him climb onto the bed.

I was caught in a passion storm from that moment; he teased me, played with me, and left no part of me untouched. His fingers delving inside me, driving me to ecstasy over and over, when he finally took me, I clung to him, arching in relief at his heat. Our bodies’ slick with sweat, he cried out harshly when he came deep inside me, his mouth at my neck above me and his hands gripping my hips tight.

I passed out after that, woke up hours later to Milo moving in and out of me, his hand on stroking my cock slowly bringing me to a gratifying climax when he came inside me. We slept in a tangle of limbs, not wanting to let each other go even for a second.

*~*~*

I woke up in a warm cocoon, opening my eyes, a smile tugged at my lips at the sight of Milo deep asleep. His head on the same pillow as mine, his right arm over my chest, our legs tangled under the wrinkled sheet wrapped around my waist and one of his legs.

Milo breathed out gently and I stayed still watching him. I’d never actually slept with a lover before. Sleeping was intimate, waking up next to someone was…revealing. Waking up with drool down my chin would hardly be attractive to my lovers and there was the problem with morning breath. Not that I had morning breath, I scowled and brought my hand up to my mouth. Cupping my fingers against my mouth I blew into my hand.

“Morning,” Milo interrupted my little exercise and I scowled at him. He was smiling hard.

“Morning,” I croaked with a blush hoping my eyes didn’t have crap in them.

He chuckled and touched my jaw gently. “I don’t think you have anything to worry about. Your breath is just fine.”

I smiled and shook my head. “I can’t believe you caught me doing that.”

He leaned closer to press his lips on my jaw. I turned into him, my hands around his back. His kisses trailed to my mouth and I forgot concerns about morning breath. My body was ready for him, needing him. His hand slipped between us and he found my morning erection. I clung to him when he took both our cocks and stroked, slipping and sliding with our weeping pre-cum until we came. His hand was covered with our mingled scents; he ran it p my back, fingers digging into my hair as he deepened our kiss.

We lazed in bed, caressing and exploring each other. I blew him twice, he took me hard. I cried out in ecstasy the second time. He’d found that part of me that ignited every nerve in my body. I came so hard I found religion. We lay sprawled on the bed afterwards just staring into each other’s eyes.

He was ruining me.

*~*~*~*

Thirty minutes to ten, we were both showered and while Milo was fully dressed in black leather pants and a soft black shirt, his hair damp from our shower. I sat cross legged on the bed with only a towel across my hips.

“I have to go home,” I told him. I didn’t have clothes to wear. He’d ruined my t-shirt last night in our haste to get into the shower and my jeans were dirty from working last night.

“Nope,” he protested sitting on the edge of the bed. “Don’t leave me just yet. I’ll get you clothes.”

He kissed me and I closed my eyes when he sucked on my lip. I wanted him again, seemed like all I could feel in the last twenty-four hours. Want more of Milo on me; in me…I was getting attached.

“I need to do some errands,’ I said. It was a lie but he didn’t need to know that. I wanted time away from him. Time to make sure that this was just very hot sex and I wouldn’t crave it once Milo was gone.

Milo’s eyes narrowed in speculation, in the next second, he stood up abruptly and hurried to an open suitcase in the corner where he pulled out clothes in a wild mess. Shirts, long sleeved Henley tops and jeans. He checked the labels muttering under his breath. A gray long sleeved t-shirt smacked me on my face. I reached for it just as black jeans flew to my head.

“You need a belt for those,” he said and went into the closet.

Pulling on the shirt, I tugged the sleeves to my elbow and got off the bed to wear the jeans. They fit but the waist was a tad wide and I had to fold the bottoms coz the jeans were too long. Milo returned with a black belt which he tugged through the loops on my jeans. I breathed in his clean, minty scent that I now knew came from his cologne, mingled in with his own.

“What kind of errands?” Milo asked close to my ear as he tugged the belt buckle into place.

I touched his black shirt, marveling at how it framed his body. “School errands, there are some documents I need to get.”

“I can come with you,” he offered quietly.

“Rob told you to stay. I heard Krista saying you have a full schedule today. You don’t have time to come with me Milo.”

“Then stay with me,” Milo begged. “Can’t this errand wait until we leave?”

‘Until we leave,’ I thought with a scoff. He was leaving tomorrow evening, going to another city and would probably find another lover to keep him company. The lump in my throat didn’t make sense to me.

“I’ll be back before you know it,” I promised, tugging his shirt, I gave him a small smile.

“Liron,” he started but a knock on the door interrupted and he sighed. “Fine, run away for a while.”

He smiled sadly. He kissed me again and I closed my eyes savoring the warmth his kiss sent sailing through me.

The knock came again and he sighed, pulling away from me. I ignored the uncertain glance he turned to me when he started for the door and picked up the socks he’d placed on the bed.

I wore my socks and shoes while Milo let Krista in. I found my dirty jeans on an armchair near the bathroom door. Searching the pockets, I got my wallet, cell phone and car keys, folded my jeans and left the bedroom. I found Krista and Milo in serious discussion. Krista touched Milo’s arm when she saw me, halting their talk.

“Morning, Liron,” she said in greeting. “You look well rested. I hope you’re ready for breakfast?”

I shook my head and tried not to meet Milo’s gaze. “I actually have to go, there’s somewhere I need to be. I can’t stay for breakfast.”

I kept walking toward the door, hoping to make a quick escape.

“Liron,” Milo said moving to intercept me. I grabbed the door handle and pulled it open before he could reach me.

“I’ll see you later, Milo.” I said quickly ducking out of the room.

He let me go.

2013, lilansui
  • Like 17
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I hope you have another part of this tucked away in your brain or I am going to hunt you down and strangle you! lol Love this but is this really the end?:(

  • Like 1
Link to comment

It says the story is complete? Seems like you left it in the middle. Hope you'll finish it even if it doesn't serve your original purpose. Fun story and theres a lot you could do with it!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/21/2013 04:22 AM, joann414 said:
I hope you have another part of this tucked away in your brain or I am going to hunt you down and strangle you! lol Love this but is this really the end?:(
I got you, JoAnn, I got you...lol.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/21/2013 01:21 PM, Llnbsbrew22 said:
It says the story is complete? Seems like you left it in the middle. Hope you'll finish it even if it doesn't serve your original purpose. Fun story and theres a lot you could do with it!
Thanks for liking it, complete status at ch. 2 was a moment of oversight on my part. The story is still going.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Lirons is in a catch 22 he wants to spend all the time Milo wants together. But he knows that Milo is leaving him behind tomorrow night. He wants Milo but he doesn't want to be hurt, only problem is he's way past that line. Milo needs to think was it just to pass the four days in this city or was it more. Will be interesting to see.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/24/2013 09:25 AM, Daithi said:
Lirons is in a catch 22 he wants to spend all the time Milo wants together. But he knows that Milo is leaving him behind tomorrow night. He wants Milo but he doesn't want to be hurt, only problem is he's way past that line. Milo needs to think was it just to pass the four days in this city or was it more. Will be interesting to see.
You got the catch-22 right, Liron is afraid of the future I guess. Trusting so easily can end up in broken hearts. lol.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

This is such a fantastic story for a groupie like me. There was this band when I was in college, the lead singer was my Geology teacher. lol He was only twenty-four, it was his first teaching job, but for fun he had a band. They even put out a couple of albums and toured all over the Boston area. One of my friends, who was ALMOST as big of a groupie as I was, came with me to practically every single concert. By then end of my senior year, Jamie, the lead singer (they all knew Jeannie and I by that point. lol), called me up on stage and thanked me for being his number one fan, as he told the audience I would be going back to Jersey and wouldn't see them perform anymore. Let me tell you, that was a thrill that I have never forgotten.

 

I can almost imagine how excited Liron was to have Milo all over him. :) This doesn't seem like it's a case of finding a boy to hang with for the four days he's in the town. It seems like Milo is really falling for Liron and wants to spend every moment with him. I think it's terrific. I know he's leaving the next day, but if it's meant to be, then they will figure out a way to make it work.

 

Ok, on to chapter three! :)

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 06/29/2013 04:22 PM, Lisa said:
This is such a fantastic story for a groupie like me. There was this band when I was in college, the lead singer was my Geology teacher. lol He was only twenty-four, it was his first teaching job, but for fun he had a band. They even put out a couple of albums and toured all over the Boston area. One of my friends, who was ALMOST as big of a groupie as I was, came with me to practically every single concert. By then end of my senior year, Jamie, the lead singer (they all knew Jeannie and I by that point. lol), called me up on stage and thanked me for being his number one fan, as he told the audience I would be going back to Jersey and wouldn't see them perform anymore. Let me tell you, that was a thrill that I have never forgotten.

 

I can almost imagine how excited Liron was to have Milo all over him. :) This doesn't seem like it's a case of finding a boy to hang with for the four days he's in the town. It seems like Milo is really falling for Liron and wants to spend every moment with him. I think it's terrific. I know he's leaving the next day, but if it's meant to be, then they will figure out a way to make it work.

 

Ok, on to chapter three! :)

Wow, I wonder if you ever saw Jamie again!! That's sounds like so much fun though.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I think Milo is quite possessive. I hope it's for good. I'm excited to know what would happen when Milo would leave. ha! instead of guessing I should move on to next chapter. as usual very nice work sui. loved it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/10/2013 02:29 AM, sacredlove said:
I think Milo is quite possessive. I hope it's for good. I'm excited to know what would happen when Milo would leave. ha! instead of guessing I should move on to next chapter. as usual very nice work sui. loved it.
Milo was fun to write, it was so hard to keep to Liron's POV, kept having moments of what would Milo say right now...hmmm..lol
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Milo seems pretty determined and open about wanting Liron (permanently), and the sex is certainly out of this world. If Liron lets the man fuck him without protection he's already lost the fight to stay away from hurt. His heart was lost long ago and running away won't help. Of course, we know what Milo means when he says 'we' are leaving, but I understand why Liron doesn't.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Milo is a very intense, sexy, possessive, compelling creature;  The chemistry between he and Liron is white hot.  🧨💥

It could be this is how he is with every encounter but there seems to be more on Milo’s part.  (We know what Liron wants)

I think it’s good Liron takes some breathing room, especially since he thinks Milo will be walking out of his life the next day.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..