Jump to content
    Mark92
  • Author
  • 3,295 Words
  • 1,585 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Another Fairy story - 1. Chapter 1

Another Fairy Story

Gizmo was pissed, seriously pissed; he fluttered higher, and then hovered, before stopping to look back at the now distant village.

He would get his revenge one way or another. He shook his fist and shouted,

“Dumb fucking name anyway!” He had been unable to overthrow the higher fay there. They were much stronger than he had thought.

 

Gizmo was a dark fairy, full of mischief and mayhem. His four dark wings were as black as his shiny black hair. He had cut it into jagged edges to make himself look harder. Half of his torso and left arm sported a tribal tattoo. It was thick black swirls and curls, that made him stand out amongst the other fay. The only other items he wore were his tight hipster black jeans, made from the black shiny leaves of an Ajuga plant. The fly laced up the front, but they were torn. Gizmo looked down at his groin and smiled, he thought that it made him look even harder still, and the black onyx necklace just finished off the look. Oh, he was hard alright.

The fay of Eskdaleside cum Ugglebarnby, the village he was flying away from, had banished Gizmo as soon as he had tried to overthrow the main council. He growled just thinking about it. His spells were just not powerful enough, but they were getting stronger and soon, Gizmo would be back.

As Gizmo hovered, he looked down and saw a small farm with two ponds. There were many fairies there; the tiny pin pricks of light showed him that there were dozens of them.

With a wicked smirk, he flew downwards like a dart, landing expertly on bright orange fungi that sat beside the bigger pond. He folded his arms arrogantly and waited for one of the fay to spot him. He didn’t have to wait long. A young pretty fairy flew over to hover in front of him. The little fay was cute, very cute. Her long flowing blonde hair and large lacy wings only added to her beauty. Gizmo frowned as she giggled,

“You don’t know much about toadstools do you, handsome hunk?” She fluttered her dark purple eyelashes and giggled again.

“I know enough to get me by, though I haven’t seen one like this one before,” Gizmo grinned sexily. “Why don’t you tell me your name and then you can tell me all about it?” he stamped his foot on the orange surface.

“My name is Fawn, and this pond is my home, and that toadstool that you are on, is a Jack-O’ lantern,” she winked and fluttered around him.

Gizmo smirked again and sat back down, raising one knee too lean on, which made Fawn laugh even harder.

“What’s so funny? Why not come and sit with me? Then you can teach me all about this strange thing I’m sitting on,” Gizmo grinned.

Fawn flew round Gizmo then hovered in front of him again,

“I’m not sitting on that, whatever your name is! It glows in the dark and now your feet and backside will too,” she twirled as she laughed.

“Shit! Why didn’t you warn me?” Gizmo stood up and patted his backside, while he growled at Fawn, who continued to laugh at him.

“What? You really are annoying little fay,” Gizmo glared.

Fawn flicked some of her long wavy hair over her shoulder, “I’m laughing because now your hands will glow too. Please don’t put your hands in your mouth or you’ll get a very nasty tummy ache,” Fawn’s look was now one of concern.

Gizmo flew down to the water’s edge to wash off his hands and feet.

Fawn flew down with him, “if you need help washing your backside, I will gladly help,” she teased him.

Gizmo couldn’t help but grin, “so you want to touch my backside, now, do you?” He shook his hands of the water droplets, and then wiped them down the front of his jeans.

“Anyways, my name is Gizmo Nightshade, and I’m pleased to meet you, Fawn. That’s a very pretty name for a very pretty fay,” Gizmo winked.

Fawns sweet laugh was a tinkling bell to Gizmo’s ears.

“Oh, a charmer too, as well as dashing and debonair,” Fawn smiled.

“I try,” Gizmo smirked. “So who rules here?” He looked at Fawn as she walked round him, admiring his physique.

“That will be Queen Arwen,” Fawn replied with a soft smile, she inched closer to him and drew her finger over his painted arm, “does all this mean anything?” Fawn asked softly.

“It means that I’m the fay of your dreams, princess. Why don’t you give me a kiss from those honeysuckle sweet lips?” Gizmo winked again.

Before Fawn had a chance to answer, a loud splash caused water to fly up in the air and dowse Gizmo in a wave of icy water.

“What the fu…what is that thing?” Gizmo shook himself off, then yelled again as the wide open jaws of some strange animal approached him. The long tongue hung from its wide open mouth, and its white teeth were long and sharp looking.

“That’s Max, he won’t hurt you, nor will his owners.” Fawn smiled and jumped on the black dog’s head. She knelt down and rubbed her fist on the dog’s head then gripped on hard as he shook himself dry, but Gizmo was now soaked again.

Max bent his big head and shoved his cold black nose into Gizmo’s chest, almost knocking him over.

Fawn laughed as Max then licked Gizmo from foot to head, which covered the fairy in drool.

“Ewwwww, get away from me, you horrible beast, look at me!” Gizmo growled.

Fawn slid down the dog’s nose and watched as the furry animal then ran off.

“Oh don’t be mad with Max, he was only saying hello,” Fawn smiled trying to hide her giggles as Gizmo washed the drool from himself.

“So this Queen Arwen, where can I find her?” Gizmo asked as he sat down in the lush green grass beside the pond.

“There’s no chance of seeing her, you will have to talk with her two body guards first,” Fawn replied.

Gizmo stuck out his tongue and then scowled, “So……tell me who they are? I want a piece of this place.”

Fawn raised a brow as she hovered in front of this arrogant fay.

“A piece of this, you mean the pond?” Fawn asked softly.

Another female fay, Farrow flew up beside Fawn and kissed her cheek,

“Good morning, my angel. Is this buffoon bothering you?” Farrow glared towards Gizmo.

Fawn giggled, “not really, he says he wants a piece of all this.”

Gizmo growled and stood up to his full height, flexing his biceps and then took a stance with his hands on his hips.

“I am Gizmo Nightshade and you will not mock me. I have power beyond your little fairy wishes.”

The two fays giggled and hugged each other.

“What are you anyway?” Gizmo growled, “Why do you hug and kiss each other like that?

Farrow smiled and looked at Fawn, and then back to Gizmo,

“Fawn’s my girlfriend. We are lovers … do you have a problem with that?” Farrow folded her arms angrily.

“It’s not natural, is it?” Gizmo sat back down and leaned back on his hands, “It is supposed to be a boy and a girl, that’s the way of things.”

A deep chuckle behind Gizmo made him jump up and turned around. There stood the tallest fay he’d ever seen.

“Who the fuck are you? And don’t you know it’s rude to creep up on people?” Gizmo shouted angrily. The scare had put him on guard.

“You’re a stranger here, whatever your name is, and I am a guardian.” Teasel was not easily angered, but this fay was being too clever.

Gizmo pushed his hands to the pockets of his jeans, ”Hmm what is a guardian anyway? Whatever it is, you can’t tell me what to do.”

Teasel rubbed his chin and grinned, “Arrogant little sprite, aren’t you? And by the way, as a guardian of Pond Farm, fay, I CAN tell you what to do, and I can even drive you out if necessary.”

Gizmo laughed and fluttered around Teasel annoyingly until Teasel turned to watch Apple fly down from a height above.

“Hey, baby!” Apple grinned as he landed beside Teasel and then stretched up to pull Teasel’s head down for a passionate kiss.

Teasel grinned and kissed him back, before he turned back to Gizmo.

“What the hell are you looking so disgusted about? We are a couple! Is that okay?”

“Yeah? It’s the couple of what, that worries me, you’re gay? That’s so terrible and disgusting and stomach churning and--”

Apple folded his arms angrily over his puffed out chest, “And you’re not welcome here, so leave.”

Teasel stroked Apple’s arm, “It’s alright baby, we must welcome our new guest, and hopefully change his mind,” Teasel soothed his lover.

“I have to go up to the top field. There is a dispute over a daisy ring, can you entertain our guest? Maybe you can teach him some manners.” Teasel added.

“Of course my darling, you go, I will be fine,” Apple kissed Teasel again, before Teasel nodded and flew off.

Teasel gave Gizmo an irritated look as he flew off. Apple turned to Gizmo,

“Would you like a tour of our land?”

Gizmo nodded a reply. He hadn’t noticed that the two girls had gone, leaving just him and Apple beside the pond.

“Okay Apple, I’ll follow you, so lead on.”

Apple flew upwards and then headed off towards the woods. He looked back only once to see if Gizmo was following him.

Apple landed on a slender branch of a Rowan tree at the entrance of the woods. Gizmo landed beside him and then quickly sat down.

“Are you tired already? There is still a lot to see. ”

“Sit down with me Apple, I have something I want to say,” Gizmo suddenly looked very serious.

Apple sat down and waited for Gizmo to speak again, he was looking quite nervous as he rubbed his chin.

“I’m sorry for what I said back there, the thing is I’m confused. I like guys and girls, I always have, but I can’t decide which I like more.”

Apple smiled softly, “You will know when the time is right, what’s your name by the way? There are lots of singles here. Why don’t you try dating a few of each?”

“It’s Gizmo; my full title is Gizmo Nightshade. You’re allowed to date anyone here?” Gizmo grinned, “How about I kiss you? Now, that’s a start, right?”

“Excuse me? You want to kiss me? Why?” Apple looked astonished. “And yeah, you’re allowed as long as they want to date you too.”

“You’re cute, you’re hairy, and you have awesome eyes, no wonder the big guy fell for you,” Gizmo chuckled.

“The big guy happens to be my boyfriend, and you won’t last long here if you upset him,” Apple stood up, a little unsure of what to do.

Gizmo stood too and grabbed Apple by the upper arms, turning him to face him,

“And I’m stronger than you, Apple, so you have no chance,” Apple struggled, but Gizmo was stronger. Before he knew what was happening, they were kissing and no matter how much Apple struggled; he was overpowered by the kiss that lasted so long. Apple could feel himself weakening. He wanted to resist, but this guy was so hot. He felt helpless. Gizmo forced his tongue into Apple mouth and they both groaned; lust took over from any other emotion.

Apple melted into Gizmo, lost in a wave of desire. He groaned even more as Gizmo’s hands slid down to his wrists and moved them behind him, holding him firmly. Gizmo’s tongue pushed its way into Apple’s mouth, fighting with his. Apple grew hard, very hard and Gizmo broke the kiss and smirked at him.

“So, you like a bit of rough handling do you? I will have to remember that.” Gizmo growled, and then he released Apple from his grip.

Apple rubbed his sore wrists, still shaking from the unexpected surge of emotions. Suddenly free, He flew fast, upwards and away. What should he do? Should he tell Teasel? Teasel would banish Gizmo; maybe he would even fight Gizmo first.

Finding a quiet part of the woods, Apple flew down into it and landed on a tree stump. He felt hurt, but at the same time he still felt the arousal. How could he feel like this? How could he possibly explain any of this to Teasel?

Apple looked into his trousers made of the softest dandelion leaves. Teasel had made them himself.

He was still hard. Apple groaned as he slid his hand into his trousers and gripped himself. No! He couldn’t do it, it was wrong. He couldn’t get pleasure thinking of another guy. He then hugged himself. He either had to forget about the erection and force himself to go down, or he would have to go find Teasel and plead that he’s horny. Neither sounded right. So Apple sat and waited while his body went down naturally. Just when he had succeeded, he heard Teasel calling his name.

“I’m here, angel!” Apple called back, “I was just having a bit of a think,” Apple smiled and blushed.

“A think about what, and why are you blushing?” Teasel asked as he pulled Apple into a warm embrace.

“Oh, this and that,” Apple lied, welcoming the feel of Teasels strong arms around him. Teasel’s warm soft lips were delicious as they kissed him. Apple groaned and melted into Teasel. They made love right there, on the soft lush grass of the glade. Teasel would never do a quickie; it was always a slow, sensual tease to the peak of arousal, and only then, when Apple begged for release would Teasel take him past the point of no return.

As they snuggled in the afterglow, Apple felt a pang of guilt. But nothing had really happened with Gizmo, he tried to convince himself. It was only a kiss. He was worrying too much. Teasel then stood and helped Apple to his feet.

“Fancy going to see the human? There are some strange human footprints just beyond the fence, and there are a lot of them,” Teasel smiled.

“You go Teasel, there is something I need to sort out,” Apple smiled weakly.

Teasel kissed Apple again then flew upwards. He hovered and called down, “Why look so worried? I promise you, we’re safe here.”

Apple watched Teasel fly away before flying upwards himself, heading for the pond. He needed to set Gizmo straight. What happened today would never happen again.

Gizmo was laid out on a thick, green lily pad, his hands behind his head, carelessly dozing as he soaked up the afternoon sun. It wasn’t hot, but it was a nice warm day. Apple hovered above him, cutting of the sun’s rays. Blearily, Gizmo opened one frosty blue eye.

“You know what you’re doing, don’t you, Apple?” Gizmo sat up slowly. “Why not come down here and share my space?” He drawled.

“No thank you Gizmo, being in your space can only land me in trouble!”

Gizmo grinned and Apple felt the same pang of arousal. What was up with him? It only took one look from this new fay to have his groin stirring back to life.

He needed to get away, and get away quickly. Apple turned in the air and raced off as fast as his wings could take him. But his spinning mind didn’t know where to go. The human’s meadow would be crowded at this time. Maybe he would go visit Mrs Fox? She was still feeding her cubs. And she always had nice things to eat, for them.

Lost in his thoughts, seconds later, Apple was being pulled backwards. He coughed and wafted away a grey fog, his body felt slightly numb, he could hardly move, barely struggle.Gizmo held him in a spell, and he was helpless. He couldn’t match Gizmo’s strength, so he found himself being helplessly dragged backwards. Although he struggled, it was in vain, Gizmo had a firm hold on him. Apple didn’t call out, there was no point. Teasel wouldn’t hear him, nobody would. His boyfriend was too far away by now and there wasn’t anyone else around.

Apple was carried beyond the boundary of his human land. This was Foster’s land. He was the main gamekeeper for the public part of the moor, and he ruled like he owned it.

“Gizmo! Take me back right now!” Apple struggled again, “Old man Foster doesn’t like our kind.”

“Quit whining Apple, I got it all figured,” Gizmo replied dryly as he headed down into the thick undergrowth of Foster’s fields, still pulling Apple behind him.

The large dock leaves closed above them as Gizmo landed on the soft grass below, tangles of bind weed surrounded them, blocking them from view of anyone who happens to fly overhead.

Gizmo pushed Apple to the ground and quickly tied his ankles and wrists, securing him.

Apple struggled, which only made the vine cling tighter.

“You just wait while Teasel finds you Gizmo; he’ll have you driven out! Maybe even hung or drawn and quartered for this!” Apple growled. He had given up struggling against the vines, they were just too tight.

“Do you want a gag too, Apple? It can be easily arranged.”

“You wouldn’t da…..” Apple’s words were cut off as Gizmo straddled his waist and his large hand was placed over Apple’s mouth.

Gizmo grinned into Apple’s large brown eyes, “I felt your reaction when we kissed, Apple; I know you want me, just as much as I want you,”

Apple’s eyes flashed wide, his words of protest muffled into Gizmo’s palm.

The vines were so tight round his limbs. That pain and having Gizmo straddling his body, was just too much like the fun games Apple had played with Teasel. He could feel himself start to stiffen and gasped, no, this couldn’t be! He loved Teasel, and he would never betray him.

Gizmo leaned forward and flicked the tip of his tongue over Apple’s plump lips.

“You’re hard and you want this, Apple, your body is screaming out for it, admit it?” Gizmo’s lips stroked over Apple’s lips, ever so soft and slowly.

Apple gasped or was it a groan? He couldn’t tell, his head was fuzzy and his body was reacting against his will. He wanted it to stop, but at the same time it felt so good. Gizmo’s hands were stroking him, caressing him; Apple was slipping under Gizmo’s spell.

The lips that pressed onto Apple were hard and forceful, the tongue invading his mouth, fought with his. The groan that he gasped into Gizmo’s open mouth was a delicious reaction, and within moments, Apple was helpless to resist.

It had to be some sort of magical spell Gizmo had cast over him. He wouldn’t betray Teasel like this, so quickly, so easily. Apple’s mind fought with itself on why this was happening. His body was sending off completely different signals. He was thrusting his hips up, he was groaning from deep within his chest; his whole body was screaming, “Take Me!”

And then, Apple felt Gizmo’s fingers. It was only fleeting before his entire hand slipped into his trousers. This couldn’t be happening! Apple didn’t want too, no, he really didn’t.

“Oh god, that’s so good,” was Apple’s last muttered thought before he succumbed completely to Gizmo’s spell.

Copyright © 2012 Mark92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

:o Gizmo is such an evil fairy! Using magic against other fairies :( I was screaming for him to get his hands off Apple and wanted Teasel to show up and beat the crap out of him!!!
Link to comment
On 05/20/2012 10:47 PM, K.C. said:
:o Gizmo is such an evil fairy! Using magic against other fairies :( I was screaming for him to get his hands off Apple and wanted Teasel to show up and beat the crap out of him!!!
LOL oh you silly muppet :hug: Thanks for reading and reviewing KC major huge hugs :hug:
Link to comment
On 05/28/2012 01:44 PM, JOeKEool said:
Another masterpiece !!! I love how the characters come to life.
Thanks Joe I do love these guys but then it's me and Stuby :) Thanks again :hug:
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..