Jump to content
    Mark92
  • Author
  • 3,639 Words
  • 1,323 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Another Fairy story - 3. Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Gizmo flew upwards, and then zigzagged back to pond farm. He didn’t want anyone to know where he had left Apple.

The lily pad he landed on was away from the edge of the pond. Teasel sat on a rock, while the female fay gave him soothing hugs and sympathy at his loss.

“Are you ready for the battle, big boy?” Gizmo called over sarcastically.

Teasel growled and stood up, “Is Apple okay? How is he this morning?” Teasel’s voice was full of concern.

“He’s a little tired, but he’s fine. Shall we go see the Queen now?” Gizmo stood with his arms folded defiantly.

Teasel shot into the air, then called down, “Let’s get this over with Gizmo, the sooner you leave the better.” Teasel then flew off towards the iron bird’s nest, knowing Gizmo wouldn’t be far behind.

Celebrian stopped them in their tracks, as soon as they entered. Teasel bowed his head and they were allowed to pass into Queen Arwen’s chamber.

She wore a sparkling crimson gown, her hair this time was in a long plait that lay over her shoulder. Her hair was inlaid with crimson roses and spotted with tiny pink topaz jewels.

Arwen nodded to Teasel and Gizmo, signalling them to come in and kneel before her. Gizmo tried to speak and was instantly jabbed in the back by Celebrian, “Only when you are spoken to little fay,” she said with some authority in her voice. Gizmo was silenced.

“After much deliberation, I have reached a decision on who will battle with you, Gizmo,” Queen Arwen nodded for Gizmo to stand along with another prompt from Celebrian.

“Teasel Goblinbranch and Apple Snow-Wasp, are my two personal body guards. Of the two, I choose Apple Snow-Wasp. He is not the strongest or largest, but the quick witted, on equal par to Gizmo Nightshade.”

Teasel smirked at Gizmo

“I hereby call forth Apple Snow-Wasp!” Queen Arwen stomped her jewelled staff onto the wooden floorboards of the bird’s nest as she summoned Apple.

Gizmo jumped up and growled, “That’s not fair! Apple is my captive!” Celebrian spit out a rope of webbing that instantly wrapped around Gizmo’s chest, holding him securely in his place.

Gizmo struggled as Queen Arwen stood and glared at him. “That is my choice! You will take Teasel and free Apple from wherever you are holding him. Once he has fed and properly rested, he will fight you. Both the winner and the loser will adhere to your terms.” With that the Queen turned her back in dismissal. No more would be said.

Celebrian lifted Gizmo from the ground and turned to carry him back to the entrance. As Teasel took the tightly bound Gizmo from the big spider, he nodded once as a sign of respect.

Teasel did not release Gizmo from the sticky web bindings until they were once more hovering over the pond. Teasel held on to one end of the webbing while Gizmo started to unravel downwards. Gizmo stopped his fall by unfurling his big black wings at the last second.

Teasel slowly lowered himself down until he was standing on top of the duck house, his arms folded as he glared at Gizmo.

“You have thirty minutes to return Apple to me! Now, get the hell out of here, I won’t follow you.” Teasel didn’t care how angry he sounded all he cared about was getting Apple back safe and sound.

Gizmo didn’t reply, he sneered and then flew upwards. He looked back to see Teasel heading over to inform the other fay of what was to happen.

Apple was starving. It had been so long since Gizmo had fed him only a handful of berries. When Gizmo returned, Apple was relieved to see him. So much so, that he actually smiled at his captor, but Gizmo didn’t speak. Instead he landed beside Apple and quickly undid his binds.

“Go to your precious Teasel, he has news for you, and I suggest you eat and sleep, because you’re going to need it.” Gizmo snarled.

Apple didn’t wait to ask why. He rubbed his sore wrists and ankles, and then dressed himself as quickly as he could. Without a word, Apple flew up into the air to escape. He flew back to the pond, as fast as he could. Apple stopped in mid-air and looked down at Teasel talking to dozens of fairies. They surrounded him, hanging on his every word. Apple wanted to go to Teasel, but he felt so guilty, so filled with remorse by what had happened, that he quickly flew away to the other pond.

Farrow was there sitting on a rock by the waterside, dipping her delicate toes into the water to splash it over Fawn as she washed.

“Hey, Apple! Come down here and tell us why you’ve been hiding. Teasel has been so worried, you know? He hasn’t slept a wink,” Farrow smiled softly.

Apple sighed and then landed softly beside her. Even he had to admit these two were the best looking female fays he had ever seen. Both had long, blonde, wavy hair. Both had huge, sparkling, bright blue eyes.

It didn’t take long for Apple to tell them both the tale of what had happened to him, while silent tears dripped from his chin. Fawn came out of the water to sit at the other side of him, both of them cooing softly in sympathy.

Apple wiped his cheeks with the back of his hand,

“I know he will probably hate me, and never forgive me, and maybe even drive me away, for the cheating swine I am,” Apple sobbed.

“I didn’t mean that you silly fay, I meant the battle?” Farrow said sadly.

“Battle? what battle?” Apple gave them both a puzzled look.

“We better not say anymore Apple, you need to go speak to Teasel,” Farrow smiled, and with a nod from Fawn, she also smiled in agreement.

“Yes, speak to me, darling,” Teasel’s voice was deep and soft.

Apple swung round, getting up quickly and backing away from Teasel.

“I can explain…Teasel…. honest I can, I...I didn’t encourage him, not at all! Please believe me?” Apple was stuttering, he couldn’t help it, the words just wouldn’t come.

Teasel frowned and stepped forward and Apple took another frightened step back.

“I am sorry, Teasel! Please… really sorry,” Apple held his hands up defensively, and then panicked and flew skyward, with Teasel in hot pursuit.

“Apple! Baby, please? What’s wrong?” Apple turned to see how close Teasel was and he cried out as Teasel’s arms went around him.

Teasel held on tight even though Apple struggled. He kissed away Apple’s tears that trickled down Apple’s face,

“It’s okay, baby, calm yourself, I’ve got you. I have to prepare you for battle tomorrow morning, you need food and rest,” Teasel smiled reassuringly. “Tell me later, but for now baby, its sleep for you.” With Apple safely in his arms, Teasel flew towards the woods, and their favourite rowan tree.

Teasel lay Apple down, and then curled the leaf over them both. Pulling Apple into his arms, “You’re safe now, angel, go to sleep,” Teasel kissed Apple’s closing eyes and Apple sighed as he nestled into Teasel’s warm embrace.

It was three hours later when Apple woke to find Teasel smiling at him. Apple stretched and giggled as Teasel raised a brow. Apple was hard; he always was when he had slept soundly.

With a soft slap on Apple’s thigh, Teasel got up and stretched, “while I go gather some food for you, go get a bath in the trough and then we will talk,” Teasel grinned sexily. Apple loved that grin. After a soft kiss Teasel flew off towards the orchard.

Apple showered in the trough. The human stood nearby chopping logs, totally unaware of Apple’s presence. Another human came out from the house, carrying a large mug of something steaming hot, and handed it to the other human. He stretched up to kiss the much taller human as they lovingly smiled at each other. It reminded Apple of him and Teasel, and then he suddenly felt the guilt again. He dried himself on a soft rose petal, and flew back to the rowan tree to wait for Teasel. Wondering just what this talk would be about, and a battle?

 

Teasel returned laden with food and drink to share with Apple. Afterwards Teasel told Apple about the upcoming battle.

Apple picked at the side of a leaf, his mind racing with how to tell Teasel what had happened with Gizmo. He needn’t have worried. Teasel was so understanding and sympathetic. Apple was so relieved when Teasel took him into his arms and comforted him. They fell asleep together in each other’s loving embrace and slept until dinner.

Dinner was to be a celebration of the battle to come. All the local fairies were there. All dressed up in their best gowns and suits. Apple awoke to the sound of music in the distance. He sat up and could see the bright fairy lights strung around the largest pond. He gently shook Teasel awake. They both smiled and kissed, before they quickly dressed in their finest deadnettle leaved suits of matching silver grey edged with bright green. Teasel smiled and took Apple’s hand before flying upwards and over to the pond. They were greeted with cheers and hugs. Every one of the fairies wanting to touch Apple and wish him luck, Teasel smiled with pride as Apple flushed red. He didn’t really like all the attention, but he could see on Teasel’s face, how much he was enjoying it. Teasel was never prouder than when he was showing Apple off.

The humans had given them a supply of alcoholic ginger beer. They had brewed it themselves and it was very strong. The bluebell goblets were handed around and everyone drank a toast to Apple. The night continued with music and dancing. Teasel and Apple left the party early. Apple needed to rest for the battle tomorrow. He nestled into Teasel as they lay down together. Teasel held him tightly. Apple felt safe warm and loved as he fell asleep.

The next morning, they awoke together Teasel smiled and kissed Apple softly.

“I want to make slow passionate love to you my darling fay, but you need your strength for the battle, so come let’s go shower instead.” Teasel playfully nipped at Apple’s shoulder to get him up.

Apple rolled over and stretched,

“You know I wake up slowly Teasel, you big brute.” Apple giggled.

They took their time washing, dressing, and having breakfast. When Teasel took Apple by the hand and gave it a squeeze, Apple knew it was time. The battle would be fought over the upper meadow.

The crowd could be heard, well before they reached the wide open meadow. The throngs were held back by daisy chains. At one end sat Queen Arwen with Celebrian close beside her, and all around the daisy chain were the fairies from across the kingdom.

Farrow and Fawn came over to meet Apple. Teasel lovingly kissed Apple’s red lips before leaving him, and going over to take his place at the Queen’s side.

Apple smiled softly at the two girls as they led him away to prepare him for battle. His chest plate of armour and his helmet were both made from the shell of a horse chestnut. The spiny thorns and thick husk made it ideal for this purpose. Then he was handed a spiny shield formed from a teasel head, and last, but not least was his sword. A sharp, four inch long thorn from a hawthorn bush would serve perfectly as Apple’s sword.

“Right, I’m ready!” Apple sounded confidant.

Farrow and Fawn kissed each of his cheeks, and took one of his arms in each of theirs as they walked him out into the arena. The crowd cheered loudly. Apple walked to where the Queen Arwen sat, and bowed respectfully.

Loud boos and insults had Apple looking to his right as Gizmo entered the arena. Instead of friends escorting Gizmo, on each side of him walked one of the queen’s other guards, put there for Gizmo’s protection.

Apple nodded to Gizmo as they both stood and faced Queen Arwen. She stood and the crowd stood up with her. The meadow was silent as she began to speak.

“Apple Snow-Wasp and Gizmo Nightshade you both have the same armour and you both have the same weapons. This is a battle of skills. The outcome of this battle has already been discussed. Let the battle begin!” She waved a shimmering feather from the wing of a magpie as the iridescent blues and greens caught the light signalling the start of the battle.

The crowd sat eagerly watching the two fay turn to face each other, and with a nod the battle began. They both took a stance and with the skills taught to them from childhood, they began to fence. Several minutes past before the battle was airborne. The two fays flew towards each other at great speed. Thorn struck thorn before the two changed places, parting and then coming together again. Apple raised his thorn high to strike a blow. With his side unprotected Gizmo’s thorn sank into Apple’s flank. Teasel immediately jumped to his feet, but the Queen gave a small cough for him to sit.

Apple landed heavily on the ground with a thud, but he immediately got back up, making the stance again. He could feel blood trickling from the wound, but he wasn’t about to give in yet.

Gizmo taunted him, landing close by. He winked at Apple and nodded to his wound.

“You should concede to me, Apple, you did your best,” Gizmo mocked him.

“Only when you’re flat on your back Gizmo, pleading for leniency from me.” Apple growled.

“Are you going to fight me or stand there like a pretty boy?”

Gizmo snarled and ran forward. Instead of side stepping, Apple stood his ground. Something that Gizmo didn’t expect. As his sword struck Apple’s it snapped in half. Angry, Gizmo threw it down to the ground, followed by his shield.

“I don’t need all this to fight you, Apple dearest, I just need my bare hands on your smooth sexy neck,” Gizmo spat cockily.

Apple threw down his sword and shield and sneered at Gizmo.

“Bring it on, Gizmo! If you’re as good at fist fighting as you are in the sack, this will be easy.” Apple laughed.

Apple raised both hands, ready to do battle, taunting Gizmo by beckoning him forward with an arrogant smirk on his face.

The two fays wrestled and then boxed. They were equal in strength and size. The battle went on and on, without an outright leader, until the very end. Their bodies were scratched and torn from the spines on their armour. Each had torn and mangled wings from rolling over. They were bloodied and bruised with multiple cracked ribs from each of them being thrown back and forth by each other.

Apple had been forewarned of Gizmo using magic. Gizmo grinned maliciously not knowing of this piece of information. He began to incant and wave his arms around. Appearing and disappearing in clouds of coloured fog.

Gizmo was first behind Apple, then instantly to the side of him. The dark fairy move so fast Apple was getting dizzy.

Teasel growled angrily. “Your Majesty, he’s using magic, that’s not fair!

Queen Arwen tapped his hand reassuringly and tipped up her chin.

“I have every faith in Apple, so should you?” She said regally.

The two fays parted to ready for the next stage of battle when Apple remembered Teasel’s favourite prank. Something he had always done. He grinned to himself as he limped back into the centre of the arena. His side had finally stopped bleeding. This would be the final part of the battle.

As the two fays took their stance once more, Apple glanced over to see Teasel’s look of concern; he gave Teasel a reassuring smile as he looked at Gizmo again.

Gizmo was talking to himself, Apple frowned wondering what was this wicked fay up too?

In a puff of purple smoke, Gizmo was gone. Apple waved his hands to try and see through the thick, lavender smelling fog, but Gizmo wasn’t there.

Suddenly, Apple was grabbed from behind. Gizmo shoved his knee into Apple’s back as he spiralled him upwards and over Gizmo’s head. The Queen stood, about to disqualify Gizmo, until Apple landed on his feet and kicked across the ground sweeping Gizmo’s legs from beneath him, slamming him onto his back. Apple moved quickly. He straddled Gizmo’s waist and pulled off his chest plate, before thumping him hard in his bare chest. Gizmo cried out, winded by the blow, he waved his hands in surrender.

Apple stood and sneered down at Gizmo, “I’ll say my goodbyes now, Gizmo. I have no wish to see you ever again,” With that said Apple stamped his foot down on Gizmo’s chest and then walked forward to bow to the Queen.

Two of her guards picked Gizmo up off the ground, keeping a firm hold on him, but everyone could see that Gizmo was beaten; he hung limp between the two strong fays.

Apple grinned at Arwen and then bowed.

“Your Majesty, the deed is done,” Apple smiled.

Queen Arwen stood and returned his smile, “It’s about time too, for a moment there, I was worried,” She applauded Apple, and then looked at Teasel, “May I say ‘I told you so’?” She giggled.

Teasel kissed her lightly on the cheek, “You may say anything you please Your Highness, it’s your kingdom,” Teasel winked.

Walking around the daisy chain towards Apple, with his hands held wide, Teasel was grinning from ear to ear. Then with an unexpected side step, Teasel passed Apple and stopped in front of Gizmo.

“Let him go please,” Teasel caught the attention of the guards.

They nodded and both took a step back as Teasel took another step closer, so close Gizmo could see himself in Teasel’s angry eyes.

“These guards are going to take you to the boundary and leave you there. Take one step, just one, back into this land again and I will personally rip your head off.” Teasel snarled.

Teasel turned to walk away, but quickly turned back on his heels to give Gizmo an uppercut, just under his jaw.

“And that’s for laying your filthy, dirty hands on my baby!” Teasel grunted.

After his head was slammed upwards, Gizmo’s body sank and the two guards caught him. He was knocked completely unconscious. With a dismissive wave of his hand, Teasel sent the two guards off towards the boundary, with Gizmo hanging defeated between them.

Teasel picked Apple up gently and flew upwards, away from the throng and the noise. He needed to be alone with Apple.

Teasel flew to the scented garden of the human, the high buddleia bushes made it private and a sun trap.

The wooden birdbath stood in its centre, carved by the gentle human that had found the ancient ring. It was the stump of a large tree, now with a bowl in its centre polished until smooth; the water in it was warmed by the sun.

Teasel first lay Apple on the soft grass and then eased off the armour and the shreds of Apple’s remaining clothes. Teasel kissed Apple gently before placing him in the warm water. His eyes flutter from the soothing feel of the water. While Apple rested, Teasel gathered comfrey and placed it in the water around him. It had healing properties. The warm water would brew it like tea.

Apple smiled as he relaxed, Teasel was fussing around him, but this time Apple let him. He would let Teasel do anything now, he loved him so much, so caring, so loving.

Teasel soothed Apple’s wounds as gently and as tenderly as he could. Using the softest leaves he could find to dry him with, applying salve to Apple’s injuries. As soon as the ointment had set in they were air born, flying back to their rowan tree. Once there, Teasel joined Apple lying on the curled leaf. Apple stroked Teasel’s face softly and gazed into his concern filled eyes.

“Stop worrying about me and make love to me, my handsome, hunky fay.”

Teasel smiled down at Apple and kissed his forehead lightly.

“Seeing as you asked so nicely, I just might.” Teasel grinned.

Teasel then kissed Apple deeper, first his mouth, then his jaw, followed by his neck.

Apple groaned and squirmed in appreciation and anticipation, letting Teasel’s hands and mouth roam where they wanted to.

Teasel kissed, licked, and bit Apple to full arousal. Not hard bites, but tiny erotic nips of the skin, that took every memory of the battle and his sores from Apple’s mind. Apple was groaning and writhing, begging Teasel to make love to him. Teasel kept on teasing. His tongue deep between Apple’s cheeks, licking and lapping, until Apple cried out urgently, a final beg to be taken. Teasel smiled and curled up behind Apple, and as they spooned. Teasel gently sank in.

Apple leaned into Teasel’s chest, his arms going up around Teasel’s neck and pulling Teasel into a kiss. Teasel teased Apple’s nipples then stroked down to his belly. Apple’s cock was then in Teasel’s hand, being gently wanked. Teasel was fully inside him, rocking back and forth. They would climax together. As the memory of Gizmo and the battle slipped from their minds, they made sweet gentle love. Both were happy in the knowledge that Pond Farm and their kind were safe and happy once more.

Copyright © 2012 Mark92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think some pre-battle nookie was needed :lol: Jeez, if I'm going to die, I want to have a smile on my face and some spunk in my.... (whew) got side tracked :P Again with the magic. The fairy can't fight fair but Apple was the better opponent! Happy dance for Apple and Teasel!!!

Link to comment
On 05/20/2012 10:59 PM, K.C. said:
I think some pre-battle nookie was needed :lol: Jeez, if I'm going to die, I want to have a smile on my face and some spunk in my.... (whew) got side tracked :P Again with the magic. The fairy can't fight fair but Apple was the better opponent! Happy dance for Apple and Teasel!!!
LMFAO Oh KC thank you I hurt with laughing and Stubykins says you're naughty :P I wonder where he got that idea lol.

Thank you KC you made my day :hug:

Link to comment

Nice ending. Great story Mark. I hope these are a regular series now. So tastefully erotic !!!

Link to comment

Read this all in one shot Mark. I loved it. I like how you made Apple the champion. It put a whole new spin on this. I enjoy your Fairy Stories. I hope you will do more. :)

Link to comment
On 05/28/2012 02:35 PM, comicfan said:
Read this all in one shot Mark. I loved it. I like how you made Apple the champion. It put a whole new spin on this. I enjoy your Fairy Stories. I hope you will do more. :)
Thanks Unc, I believe there is a fairy in all of us and not just in a gay way :hug:
Link to comment
On 05/28/2012 02:01 PM, JOeKEool said:
Nice ending. Great story Mark. I hope these are a regular series now. So tastefully erotic !!!
Thank you Joe I do have an idea for another one but its still ideas not quite ready yet. :) Thanks for taking the time to read and review :hug:
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..