Jump to content
    Menace
  • Author
  • 251 Words
  • 784 Views
  • 6 Comments
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Menace's Collection - 1. Lonely Beauty

 

 

The Lonely Sleeping beauty


I close my eyes as the dreams of our meetings can start again.

I’ve waited for you day and night until we can meet again

When the stars are shining, I close my eyes to see you appear

I smile with happiness, while something on my eyes appears in a form of tears.

You never knew how much I’ve longed for you

You never thought how much I’ve wanted you.

 

I’m so lonely, my heart is empty.

I try my best to remember you toughly

Since a boy like me can never catch your eyes

When I wake up from this dream, then your only saying is a goodbye

Do you know how long I’ve waited for you?

I’ve past the days with dreams of us two

 

I’m the sleeping beauty that’s waiting for you right here.

I’ve screamed for your name, can’t you hear?

Losing you is the only thing I fear.

When I lose you, my heart cries with red tears.

 

When I can’t see you

I feel very blue

I don’t know, I don’t have a clue

I’m lost in this endless dream, only thinking of you

When the dreams end, our fate becomes undo.

 

So where did you go?

I’ve lost my soul

I’ve become a doll

There’s nothing here for me at all

 

I have decided to run

I have decided to hide

I have decided to end my small little life….

Menace
  • Like 7
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 05/18/2012 06:40 PM, Mark92 said:
I really liked this despite the ending :P

You're quite the poet well done :hug:

thanks mark! :hug:
Link to comment

Such a moving poem. I love the sentiment of love, quiet, desperate yet unknown. Beautiful use of words Menace. :)

Link to comment
On 06/13/2012 09:42 PM, Yettie One said:
Such a moving poem. I love the sentiment of love, quiet, desperate yet unknown. Beautiful use of words Menace. :)
thank you~!
Link to comment

Hey Menace,

Honestly, I'm not much into poems but as I read this first poem of your collection, I'm in love with it.

It has such a deep meaning, so thoughtful of you.

The lines,

 

'I smile with happiness, while something on my eyes appears in a form of tears', 'Since a boy like me can never catch your eyes, When I wake up from this dream, then your only saying is a goodbye' and 'I’m lost in this endless dream, only thinking of you When the dreams end, our fate becomes undo' are my favorite lines in it.

You are amazing. And can't stop myself from asking, are you seriously just sixteen????

Great work!

Link to comment
On 03/02/2013 12:19 PM, sacredlove said:
Hey Menace,

Honestly, I'm not much into poems but as I read this first poem of your collection, I'm in love with it.

It has such a deep meaning, so thoughtful of you.

The lines,

 

'I smile with happiness, while something on my eyes appears in a form of tears', 'Since a boy like me can never catch your eyes, When I wake up from this dream, then your only saying is a goodbye' and 'I’m lost in this endless dream, only thinking of you When the dreams end, our fate becomes undo' are my favorite lines in it.

You are amazing. And can't stop myself from asking, are you seriously just sixteen????

Great work!

Thank you! Yup, I'm only 16 :P
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..