Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Co-Workers: Gary & Thomas - 10. Chapter 10

Bill

My wife, Sherry was standing before my lover..wait what? "Bill, so nice to see you. I see you've cheated on me, where's the woman you cheated on me with?!" Sherry yelled, breaking my train of thought. I eased down stairs, trying to figure out what to say, and how exactly can I get my money back, I called her out on that. "I see you brought - stuff. Is my credit cards maxed out?" I asked, ignoring what was going before my very eyes. She smirked, as she flashed all of her fingers, settled with a rock on each one. "I got 10 more at home, Mr. Peterson - your banker was so nice to give me flat out cash." She said. I wasn't sure what to do here, or what Hank thought - I knew I was in trouble. "Wait, how did you find me?!" I asked. "I installed a tracking device onto your phone, now where is she?" She said, pushing herself past Hank - she eyed the house. "Baby." I began. Hank & Sherry both look at me, and almost as if they practiced said: "Yes" at the very same time. Sherry gasped as she look at Hank. "You cheated on me...with a man?! You sicko!" She yelled, it was high school all over again - the memories from when my dad beat me for when I even consider saying I like my best friend's haircut, apparently that was to queer, I was beat for days. I snapped back into reality when I heard a 'SMACK' sound. I look up, Hank's left cheek was a burning red. But he just stood there, silent. Sherry turn to me. "Bill let's go." She demanded. Hank's head shot up in disbelief. Looking into my eye's for a answer, I dropped my head in shame as I followed Sherry into the car. Before I got in the car, I heard a cry as Hank's front door shut. I've had love problems since high school, and now - I just broke a young man's heart. We drove off, I couldn't help but think of how sorry I was.

Hank

I can't believe this just happened, I gave him my heart, I begged for him through eye contact - yelling stay don't leave me. I felt like shit, no actually I bet shit is doing far more better then me. I let the tears slowly far, as I called Gary. His cute little boy voice answered. I suddenly felt a little better, no more then 10 minutes later, he was holding me in his arms as I cried my eyes out. For once - I felt like the little kid. Thomas came in along with Donny, Donny hugged me and said it would be alright. They stayed til 3 am, I hugged him good-bye and kissed a sleeping boy. I closed my door, and ran down to my basement, the drinking has finally begun. Around 6am, I was out - I finally woke up, my head feeling nails. I walked up stairs, each step felt like hell at it's best. I laid in my bed, and closed my eyes. Trying to not think of the horrible..loving..godful memories of Bill. I only knew him for 2 days - max. And I've fallen for him. The memories we're to great, I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. Dirty blond hair, sightly shaggy - brown - sometimes hazel eyes. I go to the gym 3 time's a week. I was looking pretty damn good for my age, so why - why did he - there was a knock on, I answered, I didn't know what to do, what to feel. I froze.

Gary

I laid on top of Thomas, over thinking what happen all in this week. I get my head smashed with a glass vase, we get a kid, I found out my dad is sleeping with Thomas's dad etc. "Thomas...what the hell is going on now?" I asked calmly. "I don't know babe, I really don't." He said softly, patting kisses along my face. "What about Donny?" I asked. "Well, he's ours now, I'm not sure if he's really gay, we kinda didn't have time to figure that out yet." He told me, I just nodded. I wrapped my arms his neck, I look into his eyes - tonight, I needed to become one with him. "Thomas..." I said softly. "Okay." He said, we didn't have to use words for when something like this happens. We was already naked so we was ahead on that. He kissed down my neck lovely, his muscles flexed with each moment, I could never get bored looking at those muscles. He wasted no time, he lubed me and himself up, slowly entering me. His dick is so big, I may never be 100% use to it. He fucked me gentle for a minutes, then started going all at it like a wild man who hasn't had sex in days. My moans filled the house, I knew Donny was sleep so I tried my best to keep quite. But at the end it failed, he thrust-ed into me, I felt his cum blast ropes of cum in my ass, it only took 2 or 3 strokes for my dick to shot. He held me, our sticky mess was well, sticky. We both grew tired and fell asleep, the mess would have to wait.

©Copyright (2011) (MidNight_Love); All Rights Reserved
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..