Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Co-Workers: Gary & Thomas - 8. Chapter 8

"So you two are brother!" Gary shouted. Thomas sat back on his bed. "That man....that died, was my...father?.." He said softly. His mom nodded, as he sat down by him. "He knew who you was, that's why he let his life get tooken away from him. To save his older son, and friend." She said, rubbing Thomas tigh.

Gary

A cold chill went straight through my back, 'friend?' How is she going to accpet this. She then look up at me. "Gary, I'm sorry. But could you....step out, or go to your room? This is a personal family conversion." She said, as she look over back to Thomas and continued. "Mom wait." Thomas said. She lifted an eyebrow, her express was that of an annoyed look. "He is family!" Thomas said. My eyes widen, was he really about to tell her? She might rip my eyes out! Or wrost...

Thomas

This was the 1st time in my life, where I will ever talk about to my mom. But I have to, this is for me & my lover. "What do you mean? Look, I know you've been best friends his child hood but.." My mom said trying to begin a long speach. Without warning I grab Gary, and pulled him deeply into a loving kiss.
After a few mintues of our lips locking, we parted & look over at my mom, w/ non the less, a shocked face on her. "Mom, I love him." I said proudly, Gary was slowly backing up. So, he was just as scared as I was. Donny smiled. "So I have a big brother!" He said, as he jump into my arms. My mom stood up, w/ fire in eyes. She grab for Donny.

Donny

"H-hey! Let go!" I said, as this crazy old women was trying to kidnap me, I started wiggling like crazy. I didn't know who this was, and I wanted my daddy's arms. I swung into Gary's arms, it wasn't really a good jump out of her arms, I was nearly dorpped. But I didn't I was in Gary's arms, and I knew he would protect me. I buried my face in his chest. "Daddy, help me! I don't like her holding me. Protect me daddy!" I whined, I started crying, I could feel my face turning pink. I didn't want her to hold me! I just didn't know her. "Your my son!" She shouted. I hate loud things, I really do. I covered my ears, and cried more. I was scared, I wanted to go to sleep in my warm bed. "Mom please, your scaring Donny!" Thomas said softly, as he rubbed my back. I heard her sigh. " He's my son, he doesn't need to be raisied by gay men!" She said, as she stroked my hair. I wiggled my head, if she didn't like my daddie's, then I don't like her! "I'm gay, so what?!" I shouted. "Your 5, you couldn't possbile know that, these...these fags probably raped you! Didn't they?! You fags raped my baby boy!" She said, as she pick up a glass vase. I was shoved out the way, into Thomas arms. I heard the glass crash down on something, or somebody. Thomas covered my eyes, as I felt tears dorpping on my face. "D-daddy?!" I called out. "Gary?!" I shouted. No asnwer, I don't want another daddy dead. I heard the front door open, as a car started, and speeded off. I felt myself being lifted into the air, and running. He finally uncovered my eyes, we we're across the street at our neighbor's house.

Thomas

I started running back to our house, w/ our neighbor's calling the cops and hospital, my baby should be fine, they also watched Donny for me. I picked up Gary, and held him. His dark brown hair was all bloody - blood was going past his left eye, my mom did a real number on him. I can't believe her. I bent over, and kissed him. "Baby, everything is going to be okay. I promise." I said holding his hand. Cops & all that began arriving, the took him to the hospital, I got Donny, thanked our neighboor's as we was off to the hospital. I doing my best not to cry infront of Donny, a few tears came but he didn't see. "I-is daddy gonna be okay....?" He asked me, in his cute little boy voice. I smiled and nodded yes. "He's going to be okay, I promise." I said, as we walk into the hospital, we asked the nurse how was we, and began going to his room. A man who look excatly like him but older, was leaning on Gary's door window. He look over at us. I never saw Gary's parents, I was just never good w/ parents. I nervous smiled, and waved hello. His serious, blank expression face turn into a smiling, loving look. "Your my son's partner? It's nice to meet you. I'm Hank, Hank Hill." He said, as he extended his hand to shake mines. I gladly accpeted it, and we shook hands, then he brought me to a loving hug. "I know how it goes, ya'll are gay, someone gets mad, and hurts someone. I can't even sightly image of how much pain, hurt, sadness, and anger your going through now. All I ask, is protect my son. I know that's harder then it sounds, since he throws himself when something is coming at his family." He said, smiling. The tears started falling, I can't believe it. A parent who actually cares, and understand. He hugged me, and Donny hugged my leg. "Did I say something?" Hank asked me. I shook my head no. "A parent who understands, finally...a parent who cares! This is amazing!" I said, it tool me 10 mintues to calm down. We finally enter Gary's room he was awake, I felt reliefed. He smiled a us. "Dad, Thomas, Donny!" He said. Me and Donny ran into his arms. "How do you feel? Are you okay?" I asked. He just nodded yes, smiling his...his Gary smile! I never wanna see that go away, never. Then I heard it, that voice. "So, your mother was right. Your gay." I heard it said, we all look back. It was my stepdad, Bill. "What, what is it now? Are you going to try to kill us also?!" I said, I was prepared I was going to chagre at him. "No, why? Because..I'm secertly gay..." Bill said. We all stood there froozen. "Small world.." I heard Hank whisper.

"The fucking hell...."

 

 

 

 

©Copyright (2011) (MidNight_Love); All Rights Reserved
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..