Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Co-Workers: Gary & Thomas - 9. Chapter 9

"What about mom?" Thomas asked, his body still in a state of shock. Bill sighed, as he sat down in a chair. " A few months ago, I caught her cheating on me, with my bestfriend. " Bill said softly. Hank patted Bill's shoulder. "Dad...." Thomas said. "It doesn't matter. I still can't find a lover. Love just isn't on my side." Bill said. Gary hugged him. "Don't worry your'll find him, right dad?" Gary asked. Hank nodded.

 

Hank

 

I'm wondering when and if I should tell them I'm gay also? Bill seems nice, awfully handsome. If love isn't on "his side" then I'm sure I could change that. "Bill, how about we go out to eat, while Thomas & Gary are having they're family time?" I suggested. Bill nodded, this was getting too easy - I felt sorry. The restuant was right down the street, so we walked there. Found out he was a hard working man, building houses and maintaining normal house work for others, it was now wonder he was in such good shape. He turned out to be 42, 3 years younger then me. We started talking casually until I finally made my move. His face went completely red. "W-what?" He studdered. "I said, are you looking for a boyfriend?" I repteaed myself. "I...um....yes. Hank, are you..?" Bill asked. "Yes, I'm gay." I said blankly. "Does Gary know?" He asked me. "No, to him. I'm the straightist person he's ever met." I aswnered him, all truthfully.

 

Gary

 

"Thomas, did you notice my dad acting....werid?" I asked. "You mean him drooling over my step dad. Yeah, I did." Thomas said casually. "Why didn't you tell me?!" I said, I hate being left out of things. "Well, I thought it was...out there." He said. "I even noticed daddy." Donny said, as he was fluffying up a pillow from under my head. We was finally home, & Donny, & Thomas was working like crazy - making sure I had everything I needed. "Guys, quit it." I said. "But daddy, your head has a bandaid on it." Donny said hugging. Thomas nodded in agreement with our little 5 yr old boy. I stuck my tounge out.

 

Bill

 

One minute, I'm eatting with Hank. And the next we're at his house, with him on top of me kissing me. I finally broke the kiss longer enough to speak. "D-don't you think we're going to fast?!" I asked, he put those juicey lips on top of mine once more, his nice way of shutting me up I suppose. "Eh...no." He finally said after he broke the kiss. "We just met!" I said, I knew my face was red. I also knew this was a battle I was losing - and fast. He kissed my neck, and I litteraly jumped. "Don't do that!" I said. He smirked, I lost. I'm not sure what happened next, but it was morning time, and I wrapped in his strong bold arms. Did I mention we was naked? My ass was sore, I felt tired after just waking up. This was to much. I felt something cold kiss my forehead, I look up and our lips met. "Good morning." He said to me. "How did we...when did..how.." I was studdering, it just didn't make sense. "You passed out when you came, I got kindly worried. But I see your okay, good." He said. I slowly got up, wobbing. He helped me keep blance. "Damnit Hank..." I said, I could walk for gods sake! He kissed me, again shutting me up instantly. They're was a knock at the door, since this was his house. He left me upstairs to aswner it, I slowly walked to the door frame of his bedroom. That was the best I could make it to. She walked in, her body in an awarked pose, big ring on her finger, fur coat. I just realized, I lost all my money.


 
©Copyright (2011) (MidNight_Love); All Rights Reserved
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..