Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Co-Workers: Gary & Thomas - 2. Chapter 2

Gary jumped back, eye's wide open. "W-what?" Thomas smiled, and walked over to him. "Gary, I love you...." Thomas said. Gary shook his head 'no' "Your, your playing w/ me again...." Gary said softly. Thomas kissed Gary's forehead. "I loved you, since our senior year of high school.....I never knew how to tell you, but I just...I finally told you. I couldn't stand that ex of yours. He knew I had feelings for you....." Thomas said, sitting back down. Gary stood there, in shock. "..." Thomas chuckled. "I understand, if my feelings aren't return. I'll, I'll be at the pond where we spent our summer at when we we're 17." Thomas said, walking to the pond, which was behind a forest. Gary sat there in shock. Little after an hour, Gary found himself going through the forest. He stepped out, and saw the cystal blue pond, he smiled. "Come to reject me?" Thomas said, whispering into Gary's ear. Gary jumped. "Thomas!....No. I didn't come to reject you." Thomas smiled. "I don't want a pity date either." He said slowly. Gary shook his head 'no' He slowly went up to Thomas, and kissed him. Thomas wrapped his arms around him, and felt Gary's tounge, lick his teeth. As if asking for premission to enter his mouth, he graudly opened his mouth, as they're tounges started to fight eachother. "Hey fags! Put your hands up!" The local police cheif, Cheif Honnda said, pointing a gun. Thomas & Gary put they're hands up. "You can't arrest us for kissing!" Thomas yelled out. Cheif Honnda smirked. "Never said anything about being arrest." Cheif said. A shot was fired.

©Copyright (2011) (MidNight_Love); All Rights Reserved
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..