Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Co-Workers: Gary & Thomas - 7. Chapter 7

Gary

"Do you think he's....?" "No, well it's possible. But for him to know at just 5? No way." Thomas said. Thomas & I both look towards Donny, he was sitting infront of the t.v. smiling. "Well, since we're talking about Donny. I do have a question..." I said, wondering if this is just a stupid question. "Sure babe, what is it?" Thomas asked me. I took a deep breath. "Are you and, Donny. Ya know, related?" I asked. Thomas rasied an eye-brow. "I don't have any brothers, or sisters. But I did never know who my real dad was." Thomas said, looking back at Donny. "Maybe we should look into that, ask your mom- do a few blood tests...." I said, gaining courage. Thomas stood there silent for a moment, then I heard him take a breath. "Sure, we can do it. Let me call me mom. " He said, walking into the kitchen as he pulled out his cell, and dialed a number.

Donny

"Huh, I wonder why they don't believe me...." I said, sitting infront of the t.v. I felt a head on my shoulder, I turned my head to see who it was. It was Gary. "We don't believe what kiddo?" He asked me. I quickly started to get nervous, I didn't know I said that out loud. "Nothing Gary..." I whispered. "Hey, call me dad. Speaking of that..we do have to go to our lawer tomorrow, well that's if you want to stay w/ us, as our son." Gary said. I looked up shocked, both of them was smiling. They was serious. All I could do was nod my head, not able to talk.

Thomas

After asking Donny if he want's us to be his dad(s), a knock came to the door, I got up aswnered it. "Mom?!" I said surpise. "Now I know I wasn't suppose to come til next week, but this seemed important." She said, coming in. Gary stood up, he hasn't seen my mom since when we we're freshmen in college, way before there was an 'us' "Mrs. Richards!" Gary said. She smiled, as she look at the mom, her mouth dropped. "Oh my god, Daniel!" She said gasping as she hugging him. "Huh?" He said shocked. "Mom....?" Was all I could spit out from my dry nervous mouth. She looked up to me, as she removed her glasses, tears forumed in her eyes. "I guess I should explain....just don't tell your step-father, Kyle- That I cheated on him w/ my ex-husband, your REAL Father, Martian Davis." She said softly. My eyes widen in disbelif.

"Fuck..."

©Copyright (2011) (MidNight_Love); All Rights Reserved
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..