Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

W-A-R Premium

   (4 reviews)

Evan and Gene run into Snowmageddon. They find safety at a ranch in the mountains. While the snow never stops falling, Evan suddenly becomes ill, and Gene wonders if the rancher is who or what he says he is.

Brief mention of possible poisoning…no deaths
Copyright © 2024 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Signature Author
  • 06/02/2024 (Updated: 07/07/2024)
  • 6 Chapters
  • 16,960 Words
  • 4,393 Views
  • 190 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations (7 members)

  • Action Packed 4
  • Addictive/Pacing 7
  • Characters 7
  • Chills 3
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 6
  • Feel-Good 4
  • Humor 3
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 7
  • World Building 4


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback


BentedWreath

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This story hooks you right from the beginning. Will Gene and Evan survive being stuck in a blinding snowstorm? Why doesn't Evan's longtime friend get along with his partner? What is the stranger at the ranch hiding? You'll have to read and find out!

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review of this short story. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. 💜

  • Love 4
Link to review
chris191070

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This wonderful story is perfect for a binge read.

Evan and Gene have no idea what they have gotten themselves into, when they are rescued by Kim in the middle of a snowstorm.

Grab a brew, settle back and start reading if you want to discover more.

A fantastic story that comes highly recommended.

Response from the author:

Thanks so much, chris!  I'm pleased you enjoyed this and grateful for the recommendation! Thanks again.

  • Love 5
Link to review
Reader1810

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This story has a nice, easy flow to it, and is absolutely perfect for a binge read. The characters are likable and the storyline itself is captivating.

Read it, you wont regret it. 

👍👍

Response from the author:

Thanks, Reader. I agree that a binge-read would be best for this story. I'm grateful for the patience of all who read this on a weekly basis—they are superstars in my book! Thanks again for reading and your comments!

  • Love 5
Link to review
kbois

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This short story is a fun read. Evan and Gene have no idea what they've gotten themselves into when they are stranded during a snowstorm. Thinking their savior is a little weird is just the tip of the iceberg. Grab a cup of coffee or tea and settle down for a brilliantly pleasant read. 

Response from the author:

Thank you for your very kind review.  Your help was invaluable in making it what it is.  Defo a binge read I'd say. You all were very patient waiting for the weekly post.  :) 

  • Love 6
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..