Jump to content
    Nate OBrien
  • Author
  • 482 Words
  • 1,438 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Broken Trust - 2. Chapter 2

 

Sitting on the cushy red comforter on Jesse’s bed, Jake expunged about the terrible event that basically changed the way he lived.

“It happened two weeks ago. I thought he was my best friend, but he just took advantage of me. When my parents found out they kicked me out, I would be homeless if it hadn’t been for my Uncle Isaac and Aunt Lea.”

Jesse looked up and gave Jake a look of sympathy with his emerald green eyes. He could not believe how Jake could remain sane after what he had experienced. Crying, Jake looked to Jesse for an absolution, one that would conquer the evil he had endured. Jesse lowered Jake steadily onto the bed’s cushy surface. Stroking Jake’s dark blonde hair, Jesse leaned over to Jake’s ear and whispered,” I’ve got you; you do not have to be afraid anymore.”

Smiling, Jake said, a soft thank you, as he laid his head back down on the pillow. “I have been trying to get my life back together but it appears to be very difficult. All I can do is think about what he did to me. Can I survive the aftermath of what happened?”

“Jake, tell me what happened to you? Did he hurt you?

“Jack, our friend, he ……..raped me. He attacked me and just put himself in me”

Surprised Jesse looked over at Jake and told him in a comforting tone,” It’s ok, it is not your fault, don’t ever think that. I have you. I will watch over you and protect you.”

“I don’t know, did he make me gay? I am not gay, I can’t be!! My parents said being gay is wrong I am supposed to be straight.”

“Calm down Jake, this is not a bad thing. What Jack did was wrong he will probably live a terrible life, just for taking away yours.””

“I shouldn’t have come here!” said Jake getting up and running out the door. As he walked returning to his aunt and uncle’s house, he passed by Jack’s house. Jack was outside sitting in the large porch swing.

“Great seeing you here, you just want to have some more fun!”

“Leave me alone, fucker! I am not like you. You are sick I said NO!”

“Oh don’t worry, I’ve had better and also it’s fun seeing you I just want to be your friend.” With a look of fear, Jake was going to run had it not been for Jesse to come up right behind him.

“What’s going on Jack? Haven’t you done enough? I don’t think Jake needs to hear what you have to say. Actions speak louder than words, Jack.”

“Oh you’re going to take his side? Well, I can play that game! Better watch yourself, Jesse. See you around, Jake”

Copyright © 2011 Nate OBrien; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..