Jump to content
    Nate OBrien
  • Author
  • 324 Words
  • 1,283 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Broken Trust - 3. Chapter 3

Jesse looked over to Jake and said,” are you okay? I can’t believe him!! Are you hungry?”

“You didn’t have to do that.” remarks Jake.

Jesse looked at Jake with such a heart-melting gaze; Jake just looked up and said,” Thanks.”

“Not all gay men are like that asshole, some of us take no for an answer. I’m sorry I should have never let you leave.” Jesse blamed himself.

“No, its ok, you came to my rescue back there, I really appreciated it.”

Looking over at Jake Jesse said, “You hungry? I haven’t eaten dinner yet and I would like to invite you to dinner.”

“Sure, that would be great, again sorry about earlier.” Jake replied embarrassingly.

“Don’t, you don’t have any need to feel sorry, after that prick I can understand why you were on edge. You never have to tell me sorry. It’s understandable.”

As Jesse walked with Jake, he held him like Jake was fragile. Walking over to Jesse’s old red 1978 Porsche, its red paint reflecting in the sun, Jesse opened the door and helped Jake in. As Jesse ran around to the other side and stepped into the driver’s seat, “Ready?”

Jake looking over, he smirked and shook his head in the affirmative. The old car ran great in the rush hour traffic of Marshalltown, Iowa. Jesse pulled into Top’s China Buffet. “You look like you need an egg roll”, Jesse said in a good spirit.

Grabbing the egg roll as their chow mien noodles and broccoli beef order came up Jake and Jesse looked deeply into each others eyes.

After finishing up their noodles and egg rolls, Jake and Jesse climbed back into the old red Porsche. “Do you want me to take you to your aunt and uncles? Or do you want to spend the night with me?”

Jake looked at him replying,“ I don’t want to take advantage of you.”

Copyright © 2011 Nate OBrien; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..