Jump to content
Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    P. E. Knapp
  • Author
  • 5,041 Words
  • 93 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Stop! Read First!  This story is marked Mature! There are Graphic Scenes, Sensitive Content, Sexual Situations, Foul Language, and descriptions of Traumatic Events including Death. 
This story is not for everyone! If you don't feel comfortable with ANY of the above. Please don't read!

Tragedia Et Amor - 7. Chapter 7

Hello everyone!
Here is the next installment. Enjoy!

We had shifted during the night. Quinn was my little spoon as I held him tight to me. His light snores were a reminder that I wasn’t alone in the world anymore. My mind flooded with the memory of last night. All the gentle kisses while he massaged my leg before he put me to bed. The middle of the night kisses and mumbled words as we shifted positions. Quinn snuggling his ass against my hard dick. The meaning was clear that he wanted me to do that to him, but are we both ready yet? I sighed softly as the alarm went off. Ruining the perfect moment as his hand reached up and shut it off before it returned under the covers. Tightly, it gripped mine and pulled it to his lips, kissed each finger, then my palm, and placed it back on his chest over his heart. Hugging me tightly to himself as I felt every breath he took.

“Good morning, Quinn.” I said as I kissed the top of his head.

“Good morning to you, too. What time do you need to leave?”

“I need to be at school by 7:30 for roll call and my first class.”

“Even though you’re taking Advanced Placement college courses?” he asked as he rolled and pushed me onto my back so he could get up onto my chest.

“Yeah. But I’ll swing by with lunch. Italian sub good for you? Oil, vinegar and mayo. Onions?”

“No onions. The rest is good. No work today?”

“I don’t need to be there until 1 pm. I’ll be home by 6 pm.”

“I’ll make something for dinner. Should we invite your mom again?”

“She has the Chamber Meeting tonight, so no. She’ll eat out with friends before the meeting.” He kissed me before he got up and pulled me along with him.

“Just us then?” he asked as we entered the bathroom, and I nodded.

 

* * *

Today turned out to be the usual as I finished classes, grabbed lunch from the snack shop. Eating with Quinn as we discussed his first day with Mrs. Stalter and the work he had to do before dinner. He was going to make hamburgers and a boxed pasta salad with tomatoes and lettuce mixed in. I was good with that as I had homework to do tonight, too. Aiden called to tell me the Sheriffs had been there twice now and the second time they indicated Quinn was probably fine and would turn up on the 10th, but they would keep investigating. I laughed at that.

“They got that information from you?” Asked Aiden.

“Something like that. How are you and your dad doing?” He laughed.

“Dad is rolling. I haven’t heard him laugh this much in years. With mom getting arrested. Quinn down here. He’ll be able to cut child support. Mom is crying up a storm thinking Quinn is dead or something. Wouldn’t surprise me if she had an insurance policy and was hoping to collect.” That made my eyebrows lift.

“She’s hoping for a body to turn up?” I asked in disbelief.

“Probably,” he said with a pinch of disgust. “Don’t tell Quinn that. She’s already used him enough that he knows about.” I nodded.

“I won’t.” I said before I spoke further, “I hired him a tutor. He should have no problem catching up by the end of the month. Are the two of you going to be home tonight around 7pm?”

“Yeah, we should be. What’s up?”

“I’ll call to speak with both of you.” I said slowly.

Aiden hesitated before he responded. “I’ll make sure dad is there then.”

“Sounds good. I’ll talk to you both tonight.” I said, as I disconnected the call. I will not be telling Quinn about a possible insurance policy. Sighing as I went back to the work of testing all tanks. Down marking ones I think are at the end of life. With over 200 tanks of varying capacities, this project will take us days to finish. We also just received 10 new steel c80’s that need to be tested, cleaned and set for use.

The staff meeting went about as expected, with mom filling everyone in on our latest projections and the welcoming of our new hires. The Jenson’s were work camping over the winter season and would join us. Possibly staying on for next summer, too. They weren’t sure yet. The campground was in town, so it was protected from the winds we get in the winter months. The first ten hours they work a week, pays for the site, then we pay scale according to the work they do for the rest of the week. Usually about 30 hours or 5 six-hour workdays a week. We include either a Friday-Saturday and Tuesday off or a Sunday-Tuesday off. Each week. We can plan it around our reservations, which are mostly made months in advance, as we are the only game in town for scuba diving.

Happily, I rode the elevator up to my unit. Tossed my dirty clothes, took a fast shower, and was out the door to the service elevator in 10 minutes. 5 minutes later, I was in Quinn's arms as he kissed me before leading me to the kitchen table.

“Thanks for dinner. Looks good.” I said as we served each other.

“You are welcome. And what else is on your schedule tonight?” He asked with that knowing smile of his.

“We are making a phone call around 7. Then I want some snuggle time with my boyfriend as he tells me how his day went with Mrs. Stalter.”

 

* * *

 

I was doing dishes and cleaning up the kitchen while Quinn was on my phone with Aiden and his father. I wanted him to have the privacy he needed for his first time talking with his father since disappearing from his mom’s. It wasn’t 15 minutes later when he came into the kitchen with the phone on speaker phone.

“I don’t know. Let’s ask Orion.” He said as he wrapped his arm around me. “Are we having a coming out party on Friday? To celebrate my birthday and return to civilization?” Which made me laugh as I spun in his arms and wrapped my wet hands around him.

“Whatever you want, baby.” I said as I leaned down and kissed his forehead. I heard the talking in the background between Aiden and his Dad before Aiden spoke.

“We just thought about it and maybe, just a low-keyed dinner with us and your mom Orion?”

“That’s fine.” I said as I looked at Quinn, who nodded. “We can have it up in my unit.” Which everyone agreed to.

Quinn moved back to the living room as I heard the next question from his dad. “Are you coming back to live here, or are you going to stay with Orion?” That made Quinn freeze, then slowly turn to me.

“We haven’t talked about that yet, dad. It’s been all about getting me safely to the 10th.”

“That’s understandable. Taking it one day at a time. It’s up to you. You can come home if you want or not. I feel better about your and Orion’s relationship. You’ve been the happiest I’ve seen you in years and he’s already proven he cares enough that he will go to extreme lengths to protect you. Aiden was right. The two of you are good for each other. I won’t be upset if you wanted to live there with him.” This is the point I smile broadly at him. “Just take it slow and let me know when you decide. OK?”

“Yeah Dad. Thanks for telling me that… and Orion, too. He’s grinning like a madman, so I think the preliminary answer is,” He paused as he locked eyes with me and I nodded as I mouth, yes, if that is what you want. “Yes. I think I will stay here with Orion up in his unit.”

“That’s OK with me. You’re in town now and I know it won’t be a fight to see you as much as I want.” Which made me chuckle as Quinn smiled before he turned and left the kitchen.

 

Quinn

 

When I finished talking with Dad and Aiden, I plugged Orion’s phone back in to charge before I went looking for him. It didn’t take me long to find him out on the balcony watching another ship go up the channel, heading to sea. I wrapped my arms around him from behind. Letting one hand drop to cover his dick with a gentle squeeze. Which I felt hardening in his track pants. Several kisses landed on his back before he grasped my hands, moving them off his body, and spun. Reaching under my armpits and lifting me off the ground. He stepped forward and pinned me against the support wall as his mouth covered mine. The pressure exerted by his tongue against my mouth made me open it as he forced his tongue in. Kissing me with animalistic desire as I wrapped my legs and arms around him. His hands shifted to under my ass as we continued our kiss before I pushed him back. It takes no pressure to get him to move when I want him to and love him even more for it.

“Take me to the bedroom, Orion. I want to kiss your body again before I take you to the tub. You can have me any way you want me.” I said, as he let out a low growl and practically ran to the bedroom.

It wasn’t long before we were naked, and he had me pinned to the bed. My hands held above my head as he kissed me again. And again, and again. Before he released my hands and kissed down my body. Moments later, I felt the hotness of his mouth on me as my hips bucked up into him. My moans got louder as I dug my fingers into his hair. When my head shot back with the guttural moan and my back arched, I felt my shots as they exploded down his throat. When I finished, he had the most adorable look as he rose off of me, eyes twinkling while his tongue slipped out of his mouth and licked his lips. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to tell me he was thrilled, as he grinned when he lowered himself again. My legs were lifted and with them my hips. Rolled towards my head as he began to lick and kiss my ass. Raising my head up, I watched as he ate my ass. I moaned when his tongue pushed into my hole. His dark eyes bored right into me. Asking for permission to do something we haven’t done before.

I grabbed his head and pulled him towards me. Forcing him to lower my legs and hips as he crawled over me. Going wherever I guided him. Straight to my mouth as I pulled him down for a kiss. I held for 30 seconds before I pushed on his shoulder. It took him a second and then he realized I wanted him to roll onto his back. Which he did before I climbed on top of him and continued the kiss. Then I moved down to his legs to kiss every scar before I came back to his dick. That 7 inches of beer can thickness that made me choke the last time I sucked him off is going to get another chance at choking me. I massaged his balls momentarily before I licked him.

 

Orion

 

My aggressive, mouthy boyfriend likes to top from the bottom. Most of the time, I am good with that. This time is no exception. As he rolled me and started with his ritual kissing of my scars to make them better, which has now moved to my dick. If he doesn’t hurry, he is going to get a face full of cum, because the pressure is building. The first 4 inches of my dick disappearing into his mouth went well, but I grabbed his head as I felt the pressure redlining. Driving him down onto my dick. He understood and swallowed as fast as he could. Which accelerated the explosion that happened in his mouth. Multiple shots, straight down his throat. When he grabbed my wrists, I released him and he pulled off, choking again. He smiled at me once he caught his breath.

“Multiple daily milkings are necessary for a satisfying suck, I think. Instead of you blowing the minute you’re in my mouth.” He said as I smiled at him.

“Sorry. But you cause it to happen. Maybe if you weren’t so cute. Or I didn’t love you as much. Maybe we should do it all night and see when it finally works for you?” Which made him laugh before he lowered himself down on me again. This time he almost got his satisfying suck and still choked when I exploded down his throat. Then it was my turn as I flipped over on top of him. I went straight for his dick. No foreplay, no kisses, just straight on to suck him off. He performed as expected. Then I went back and kissed every part of his body before I sucked another load out of him.

“Now, are you satisfied for a few hours?” I asked, as his eyes smiled up at me. Not a word was said as he reached out and took my hand. Leading me off the bed to the bathroom. He followed the same procedure as last night after he had me test the temperature of the water. 15 minutes later, I was out and being dried.

“Now I’m satisfied, and you have homework before we go to bed, as do I.” Quinn said as he handed me a bathrobe and guided me to the kitchen table to work.

 

* * *

 

On Thursday, we were both getting excited. Tomorrow was Quinns birthday, I had the day off, so we planned to dine out instead of going to my place. I reserved a table at a local restaurant that Quinn liked for all of us. But tonight. I had a different idea and made a few phone calls to set it up. Mom was going to go too. If to just monitor us to make sure we had no problems. As well as his brother and father. I was smiling when I came home at 6 pm and Quinn had dinner ready for us. We’ve been taking turns making dinner. As we were becoming a domesticated couple at this point, and tonight I was going to do what I rarely do anymore.

“You are up to something,” Quinn said.

“I am and you will see after dinner. We are going for a ride.” His eyes widened in alarm.

“Is it safe?” I shrugged.

“At this point. I don’t think it would matter. Besides, I invited a few people to join us on this excursion. Your family included in that number.” I said. Thankfully, I made brownies last night. I had told everyone to meet there at 7:30 pm, which was when I was leaving here. It should only take us 10 minutes to get there. “Let me just jump in the shower, then I’ll do dishes, and we can go.”

“Where? Do I need to change?” I raised my finger, wagging it back and forth.

“You’ll see. Bring a sweatshirt just in case. A hooded one.” I said, as I continued to eat.

7:35 pm we were pulling onto the beach in my Jeep. The sun was just completing its descent over the horizon, and it was getting darker by the minute. Quinn’s hand was rubbing my right thigh as I had to drive. Stick shift makes holding hands impossible when you have multiple starts and stops navigating the streets of Port-A. I should probably start thinking of trading it in for an automatic. Quinn eyed me concerned when I parked near the private party area and there were lots of vehicles already there. From side by side, 4 wheelers to full sized 1-ton pickups and everything in between.

“It will be OK. Everyone wants to see you. The person who tamed me.” I said as I leaned across and kissed him. He stepped out and moved right to my side as I walked around the front, taking his hand as he pulled his hood up.

 

Quinn

 

I was understandably nervous. This could go badly for us if anyone realizes who I am. Orion was greeting people in passing as we walked towards the fire. I saw the group of people and noticed I knew a lot of them. Especially when Caleb spotted us and told Aiden, who in turn told Dad. They both moved towards us as Orion pushed me forward.

“It’s OK Quinn. Go hug them. No one here will say anything about us.” I said.

Which meant these were the old timers and locals. He made no bones about us dating the past weeks since our coming together in July. I glanced nervously around before I went and hugged the two of them. My dad held his arm out and motioned Orion into the hug, too. Before long, we walked around and talked to everyone. Peter had started to play his guitar and Rob showed up with his karaoke player, as someone requested. Tabitha and Tammy had sung a few songs, and Peter was taking a break when Orion’s mom had gotten my family’s attention. Rob was queuing up for a song as two other people joined him. The instrumental played as Orion turned me towards the fire. The music would be behind us as he held me in front of him.

 

Orion

 

I took a swig of water and tilted my head back to gargle before I swallowed as the instrumental just started to play. My mom was already swaying, as this was a song, her and dad loved. The background singers started their part, and I took a few breaths before I moved slightly away from Quinn. Which had the effect of making him turn to look back at me, exactly as I cut loose the first line of the song. There used to be a graying tower standing alone on the sea. I almost stopped singing because of the wide-eyed shock on Quinn’s face. As I sang one of only two songs, I know the words too. Everyone that has heard me sing says it almost sounded perfectly like the original singer. I made it to the middle of the song where the instrumental cuts in before Quinn launched himself into my arms. Pulling my head down and kissing me. I pulled back in time to continue the song to the end, before he attacked me again. Much to everyone’s laughter.

“I didn’t know you could sing?”

“Two songs. Do you want to hear the second?” I asked. He nodded, and I turned around to Rob. “Can you start the second one please, Rob?”

“Got it. We’ll need more back-up singers, though.”

“No problem.” I said, as I turned and raised my voice. “I’m going to sing the next song, but I’ll need some help. Join in if you know it.” I finished just as the music started.

“Your kidding!” Quinn practically yelled.

“Absolutely not.” I said as I started with everyone else singing Happy Birthday to Quinn. He was laughing into my chest as almost 60 people joined us as someone brought out a cupcake with the 18th candle lit for Quinn to blow out. He made his wish and blew it out before speaking from my arms.

“Thanks everyone. That was great.” He said before he turned and held up the cupcake after pulling the wrap off the bottom. “Have a bite.” Before he pushed it to my mouth. Getting icing on my face.

“You just did that so you can lick it off.” His head bobbed up and down as he finished the cupcake. Then his hands pulled my head down and he licked it off my face before kissing me thoroughly and stepping back.

“Why did you have them sing me Happy Birthday today? Here?” He asked.

“Small town. By lunch tomorrow, everyone will be telling everyone else you are 18.”

“I guess that means I need to be on the lookout for devious plans from you.”

“I guess so.” I said as I moved in and scooped him up in my arms. He wrapped his arms around my neck as he buried his head into my shoulder. I carried him off to the Jeep and home.

 

Quinn

 

Orion has done many things for me. From listening, to holding me while I cry, rescuing me from my mother, hiding me and protecting me from law enforcement until I turned 18 and now, he has sung to me. To me. Telling me I am just as much needed in his life as I need him in mine. Now he is taking me home. I am hoping for more tonight, as I want him to take the next step and enter me. Show me how much he loves me by making love to me. It didn’t take long for us to arrive at the condo complex and Orion didn’t even use the service elevator this time, as he carried me all the way to the unit I was in. Unconcerned if anyone saw us or not. I had to use my key to unlock the door as we entered and went straight to the bedroom. In no time, clothing was flying as we undressed.

I just finished pulling off my pants when, which was slower than Orion, he turned me and pushed me forwards onto the bed. Seconds later, he had me by my ankles, pulling me back so my hips were right on the edge. Spreading my legs, he gripped my waist hard and lifted me as he pulled me backwards. My legs went up over his shoulders as his mouth buried itself in my ass. My mouth now face to face with his leaking beer can thick dick.

“Suck me Quinn. Take it all.” Orion rasped out between kisses and licking my ass before I felt his tongue penetrate me. I moaned on his dick and it happened again. He bucked and filled my mouth with his juices as he released a guttural moan into my ass that made me vibrate. I never had a chance as my body reacted without my brain and I shot down his chest between us. That caused him to stagger a little as he stepped back to the bed and let me crawl back onto it. At least until he flipped me onto my back.

 

Orion

 

I had no idea what I was doing. Just knew I had to have Quinn tonight as I carried him off the beach again. Then up and into the condo unit. I didn’t care who saw us. Clothes were gone in seconds, and I wanted that sweet ass in my face as he sucked my dick and grabbed his legs, pulling him up into position. It didn’t take anytime at all before I exploded into him and growled into his ass. Those same lungs that belted out the song earlier powered the deeply satisfying growl. Then Quinn lost control and squirted down between us. Making me place him back on the bed and flip him over. Diving right back into his ass before I licked my way up his body to his mouth. Our kiss wasn’t gentle and my top from the bottom partner just learned that’s not how it is going to be tonight.

“I want you, Quinn. All of you tonight. Can I make love to you, baby?” I asked, as our hard cocks slid together. His hands locked into my hair and pulled my mouth to his again. It was a powerfully passionate kiss. He moaned into my mouth before we separated. He pushed me back and off him before he rolled and grabbed at the nightstand drawer, producing a bottle of lube. We had already had our blood tests weeks ago to check for anything out of the ordinary. We both came back clean.

“You know we are not each other’s first. I’ve had your length before, but not your girth. Take me slow Orion. Let me get used to it. Then. I want you to take me, baby. Make sure I know I am yours and yours only.” He placed the lube in my hand and whispered into my ear before he spun and placed his ass in my face with his mouth on my cock. Swallowing me one inch at a time until he was gagging softly with my head in his throat. My tongue worked his hole as often as my finger worked its way into him. He moaned on my cock that sent all the right signals as I pushed two fingers into his ass. My fingers felt trapped as his ass clamped down on them, as he orgasmed on my chest again. That was the last signal to my balls. It was time to coat his insides with my seed again. Seconds later, he pulled off me with his satisfied smile as he shifted around to kiss me.

“I think we are both ready now.” Quinn whispered as he planted little kisses on my lips before he sat up on my stomach. I watched as he took the lube and worked it into his hole before he shifted back and lubed my dick. Slowly lowering himself onto my dick.

 

Quinn

 

Orion is thick. I’ve had longer cocks inside me, but never anyone that had the girth he does. The beer can thickness might be a little conservative. My hole was screaming in pain as it stretched to accommodate him. Orion’s eyes watched mine as the burning sensation continued as I lowered myself onto him. He even stopped me and made me wait. Control tonight was his. He wasn’t letting me do whatever I wanted. When I pushed him off me, I had to push until he decided I could have what I wanted, and he moved for me. That was when I knew for sure he was the one and I wanted him to take me. To make me his, once I was ready. My breathing changed, and he let me continue to take him completely into me. Slowly I am riding his cock and loving the feelings it’s causing me to have. I leaned forward to kiss him as he wrapped his arms around me. Orion had decided I’m ready as he locked me in his arms and moved. Using that unbelievable flexibility of his, he rolled us and then drove his dick deep into me. Making me gasp at the pain it caused, but he held it deep within me as he watched my face before he leaned down and kissed me.

“Do it Orion. Make me yours.” His response was to pull almost all the way out, which made me feel empty, before he rammed back in. Again, holding it deep. Then I realized. He’s getting me ready before he lets loose and fucks me hard. To prove the point, he rabbit fucked me for a few seconds before he stopped deep inside me. All the time either kissing me or watching my face closely for signs of extreme pain.

The look in Orion’s eyes changed. It was less loving and more feral as his body moved. He was not beginning gently now as he thrust into me. Every few thrusts would be the same then he would increase the power behind it. His weight had my legs pinned against me as he drove deeper. I dug my fingers into him and tried to pull him deeper into me, but he wouldn’t allow it. Suddenly his expression changed. He smiled down at me as I was lifted.

“Reach up Quinn. Grab the bar above your head.” He said as he pinned my body against the wall. My hands found the bar he used for stretching and I grabbed onto it as his hips began thrusting into me again.

My body being crushed between him and the wall. Every thrust driving deep into me. He was doing what I wanted. He was letting me know I was his and there is nothing I can do about it. His head turned then whipped back to me. A renewed vigor in his fucking. Then I saw the signs. Suddenly his eyes rolled back as he rammed into me excessively hard as I felt the shots coating my inside as he moaned in delight. I responded in kind and shot my load up between us as he back away. Letting my legs drop, setting me on the floor before he picked me up and cradled me in his arms. His mouth gently kissing me as we moved to the bathroom. A fast shower and he was carrying me back to the bedroom.

“Quinn, my precious prince. Happy Birthday.” He whispered as he pointed to the clock. And that’s what it was. He wanted to make sure the first thing that happened on my birthday was him cumming inside me. In the first minutes of the 10th of September. I reached over and cupped the side of his face.

“You are the best thing that ever happened to me, Orion. Thanks for giving me a chance. Thanks for making me yours. It will be a few days before you can do that again.”

“Quinn. I love you. I think I loved you back then but was too stupid to tell you. Now we are going forward together. Always together.”

“I promise to let you top from the top more often.” I said which made him smirk.

“Oh. I’ll top when I want to. I’ll let you top from the bottom when I don’t, and you can top me occasionally.” Which made me smile.

Thanks for reading!
Copyright © 2024 P. E. Knapp; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
As a note to all readers! Thank you for reading and remember. Comments are the fuel writers need to write. Please consider leaving comments below and giving the story a thumbs up. Thank you!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A wonderful birthday for Quinn and a great night for Orion as well.  I am glad that they seem truly happy.  I do wonder when the other shoe will drop, but we will see.  

I can't believe the mother really is hoping for a body to show up, lord please don't let that be true, not sure how Quinn would handle it at all.

Can't wait to see what happens next.  

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment
55 minutes ago, centexhairysub said:

A wonderful birthday for Quinn and a great night for Orion as well.  I am glad that they seem truly happy.  I do wonder when the other shoe will drop, but we will see.  

I can't believe the mother really is hoping for a body to show up, lord please don't let that be true, not sure how Quinn would handle it at all.

Can't wait to see what happens next.  

Thanks for the comment centexhairysub!

The mother waiting for body to show up... I've heard the stories. Straight from some friends in blue. There really are parents out there like that. Sadly enough.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, ReaderPaul said:

Good chapter.  Weill wait to see what happens next.

Thanks for the comment ReaderPaul!

More coming up for them.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Well...happy birthday to me, now for a cold shower....

LOL... Thanks for the comment drsawzall! 🥳🛀🎂

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Quinn finally got his Birthday present.  Now that he is 18 things should be better. Will see what his Mother tries…

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..