Jump to content
    Palantir
  • Author
  • 5,047 Words
  • 1,491 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Paul Pulls Through. - 12. Chapter 12.

Paul learns a new skill and Jarrod returns.

Paul Pulls Through.

Chapter 12.
***

"How would you feel about finishing your job at the gym?"

Paul swivelled round to look at Peter and Michael. They'd just spent a happy day at the Fairhaven beach where Peter sometimes patrolled and did other duties with his lifesaving club.

"What do you mean?"

"Anthony needs all the help he can get with the five car lock-ups renovation and he's been telling me how practical you are. Everyone's going to help when they can over the coming holiday break, but we've all got so many things happening he needs someone reliable, and you and Jeremy would be perfect."

Paul didn't know what to say. He loved his gym job and got on so well with everyone there.

"Don't worry about losing your pay. The house fund will cover that and you'll be much better off since Anthony will want to work seven days a week."

"I couldn't help all the time. I can't leave Brian."

"No way. He'd kill us if we took you away from him."

Paul looked at Jeremy but he was obviously leaving it to Paul to decide for himself. It didn't take long. The idea of working with Jeremy pushed any other considerations aside.

"Okay. When does this start? I'll have to give Alan at least two or three weeks warning."

"The week after next. Anthony's finishing his apprenticeship and he's got a month's holiday so it's a great opportunity to make some progress with our building agenda."

Paul knew all about the building plans which had started with the carport when he first arrived, then moved to the changes to Andrew's bungalow. Next on the list was this job Peter was talking about and then the major renovations to the house itself would follow.
Jeremy gave Paul poke in the side and a big grin. Cheat. Paul couldn't poke him back because he was driving, but that didn't matter and Paul gave his own smile at seeing Jeremy so pleased. God, how was he going to keep his Web design work going? He'd be too tired in the evenings because Anthony was a workaholic.

In bed that night Paul talked it all out with Jeremy and they decided they'd start at seven in the morning and finish by six in the evening and that way they could have a couple of hours to themselves before they went to bed.
Jeremy was all fired up with editing and reworking parts of a big new story ever since Peter had encouraged him about it, and said it would drive him crazy if he had to leave it for a month, and Paul needed time for his website work too, since Andrew had organised three new projects for him as well as the big site that Peter, Sam, and Michael wanted for their photos and pictures. Just as well there was no deadline, or he wouldn't have been able to do them.

"What will Anthony say? He likes to start at six and keep going till dark."

"We're not slaves, though with these long hours we might feel like it. He'll be pleased whatever we do. You know what he's like."

Paul did know what Anthony was like. He'd already worked with him on occasion, to help get the new room and garage for Andrew's bungalow finished.
He was great. Fairly quiet, but still fun and you had to do everything carefully because he expected it to be exactly right.

"You'll have to do some extra workouts at the gym to make sure you're strong enough."

That got the poke it deserved. It was a standing joke that everyone was stronger than Paul despite his running and training. He wasn't really the weakest. He reckoned he was probably stronger than Brian whose only exercise was the now regular Thursday evening session with Andrew and the swimming which followed.

"You wait. If my growth spurt keeps going you won't be saying that."

That meant a tussle, but of course Jeremy won. Despite the three cm he'd grown in the last couple of months Paul didn't think he'd ever be as strong. Maybe he'd catch up with William, no one else though. Pete was strong as, so was Sam, and Peter could beat both of them, while Andrew made them all look like babies.

"Jer, we won't have enough time to do any training."

"Yes we will. We'll go for runs and do exercises in the evenings if Anthony hasn't worn us out. It's going to be good. Pete's working with us too."

"He is? How do you know?"

"Peter told me yesterday. Michael and Sam are too busy and Peter has to keep working at College so he was worried Anthony wouldn't have enough help."

Paul couldn't help grinning. Jeremy was right. With Pete there it would definitely be interesting.


***

Interesting it was, with lots of laughter and even more hard work. Anthony kind of changed from his quiet nature. Well, he was still quiet, but he was definitely in charge, and had everything organised so they knew exactly what they were doing. For the first week it was just Paul and Anthony because Jeremy and Pete had their final exams and couldn't afford a minute of time away from their study. On the very first day Paul discovered just how interesting it was going to be when Anthony handed him a welding mask.

"Watch what I do, Paul. I'm going to give you a turn on some scrap when I finish these joins."

Paul didn't have a clue, but Anthony just explained things carefully, grinned when Paul's first effort fell apart, then made him try several more times.

"Hmm, not very good, but at least it's holding."

He clamped two pieces of metal together and did another demo.

"See, now try again."

Paul did, and slowly got an idea of angles, times and pressures as he manipulated the welding rod.

"Getting there. We'll try again tomorrow."

The main job at the moment was building the steel framework for the five car lock-up garage and the rooms above, and by the end of the week all the big vertical beams were set in concrete with bracing rod's connecting, and they were ready to start on the horizontal supports. Paul wondered how on earth they'd get them lifted into place but Anthony had it all under control.
Each day there was a session with the welding and Anthony decided Paul had a good feel for metal. After another week, he said Paul was a natural and started him doing some of the easier welding jobs. It was a good stir too because Jeremy and Pete had a try for a couple of days and Anthony said they were clueless. Paul's other main jobs were using a big old drill press to make bolt holes and using the angle grinder to cut pieces of metal after Anthony had measured them out.

Work proceeded apace and by the end of the four weeks the five car lock-up project was close to finished, which amazed Peter who thought it would take twice as long, and Anthony started early preparations for the bigger job of the changes and additions to the main house.
Anthony's first bombshell was to leave Jeremy and Paul to build all the metal railings for the upstairs balcony while he did the decking with Pete. He watched of course, but Paul had to do all the welding and felt very pleased with himself when his work was given the nod of approval.
The next surprise was Anthony's decision to quit his job at the big construction firm where he'd been for the last four years. That meant the full on hours would continue indefinitely and Paul and Jeremy decided that after another two weeks they'd start having more time to themselves.

"Two more weeks? Okay. We'll make the most of it."

Anthony laughed, then explained that Peter had talked it over with him just the night before.

"He says that from now on we have to work sensible hours and have weekends to ourselves, so this coming one will be our last. We're stopping for the house holiday too."

Paul knew about the house holiday. Some from Jeremy but mostly from Pete who reckoned it was the best holiday in the world.

"I think you'll finish the railings tomorrow. They're looking good, Paul."

Pete thought that was funny and carried on about Paul getting a big head. He whispered something to Jeremy who nodded and grinned in a way which meant it had been something rude.

"Hey Pete. I know why your head's so big. It's because you wank it every night."

Pete whispered something else to Jeremy and they both gave him a wicked kind of look.

"What?"

"You'll find out."

They wouldn't say and then Pete, acting as if he didn't know, kept asking Paul what wanking was.
What an idiot. It turned into the topic of the day and kept them all laughing. About half past ten Paul stripped off and jumped into bed. Jeremy said he was having a quick shower, which was strange because he'd had one a few hours earlier when they finished work.
He flicked the room light off. Why did he do that? He always liked it on while they mucked around. Maybe he was tired and wanted to go straight to sleep? No that couldn't be.
Paul started smiling while he waited in the dark. It would be some sort of surprise. The door clicked open, and there was a brief wash of light from the corridor. Paul tossed the covers aside.
Jeremy's hand grabbed his dick and yanked it. God, what was he doing? Paul started to squawk with surprise when he was yanked again then stopped when a tongue filled his mouth. It was Pete!
Yank. Yank. Yank. Oh my God.
Was he trying to pull it off? There was no way to complain either because Pete kept the kiss going and all he could manage were several muffled grunts and strange noises. The yanks continued till Paul pulled his mouth away.

"Stop. Stop."

The yanking changed to a powerful grope.

"What? Didn't you like it?"

"Like it! Are you trying to bend it out of shape or something?"

"Hey, good idea."

Paul squawked when Pete started doing just that. How was he going to stop him? Well, it had to be a case of fight fire with fire, so Paul grabbed at Pete. He was hard. There was a laugh and Pete rolled on top, squishing Paul and trapping his hands between them.

"Go on. Teach me."

"What? Teach you what?"

"How to wank of course. You've been saying all day that you know how to do it."

What an idiot. With his sense of humor bubbling, Paul went along and started explaining to Pete just as if he knew nothing about it.

"I don't believe you. Show me."

The game continued for ages with Paul spending most of the time laughing. Not all of it though, as Pete somehow managed to get him talking about all sorts of things.

"How do you keep up with Jeremy, Paul?"

"What do you mean?"

"His dick never stops."

"Oh, yeah, that's for sure. Well I don't, but it doesn't matter, we just do whatever the other wants. It's not like we're having a competition."

"Do you wish he was here now instead of with Sam?"

"No, he loves being with Sam. That's a funny question, Pete."

"No it's not. You're partners. Anthony and Brian stick together."

"They do don't they. Well, that's what suits them I suppose, but it doesn't suit Jeremy. He falls in love with anyone who's kind to him and it's one of his ways of being a friend when he has sex with them."

"Is that what he says?"

"No, but it's true."

"You're right. He loves Peter like you wouldn't believe."

"He loves you just as much, Pete. He'd do anything for you."

Pete was quiet for a moment.

"I know. It's kind of scary isn't it?"

There was quiet for another moment.

"What about you, Paul? Do you like me much?"

"No. Not really, but the sex is fun and if you practise a bit more you might even get good at it."

"You brat. You're dead."

There was an explosion of action and seconds later Paul was laughing and begging for mercy at the same time.

"How's that friend of yours in England going?"

"He's not in England. He's in Europe somewhere, rushing all over the place before he comes back."

"Are we going to meet him?"

"I hope so."

"What's that mean?"

"He doesn't know I'm gay and Jeremy reckons I have to tell him."

"Has he got it in for gays?"

"I don't think so, but we never talked about it. I wasn't game."

"Why not? You're gamer than just about anyone I know."

Paul was rather astonished.

"Sure too."

"When's he getting back?"

"In three weeks."

"Hey, you said he's really good looking didn't you?"

"Yes."

"And he's a nice guy?"

"Yeah, really nice."

"Ask him to come on the house holiday then."

Paul thought that would be great but he sensed something in Pete's manner.

"Are you going to play tricks on him or something?"

Pete laughed.

"Of course I am. He sounds interesting."

"I'm fairly certain he's straight Pete. He had lots of adventures in England and they were all with girls."

"Fairly certain? Not absolutely? Why not?"

"Well, William says he mightn't be."

"William? ...He knows him?"

"No, but that's what he said when I told him how Jarrod likes mucking round."

"Mucking round? Tell me."

Paul did.

"Whoo! I'm glad you never told him you were gay."

This, the opposite of what William said, was quite unexpected and Paul was quite taken aback.

"You think Jeremy's wrong? I shouldn't tell him?"

"Twit. Of course you should tell him."

"What are you talking about then?"

"I mean I'm glad you never told him before or you'd have gone to England with him and we wouldn't know you. William's right for sure. Ask him to stay the first weekend he gets back and I bet the three of you will be going at it like rabbits."

"Three of us?"

"Well Jeremy will have to be there."

Paul started laughing.

"Is that funny?"

"No, it's just that I never even had sex with anyone before I came here and now I can hardly keep up."

"No-one? Not even one person? No wonder you're such an expert on wanking."

"Jeez, Pete, I think I've forgotten how."

"Yeah? What about when Jeremy's away with Peter on their photo shoots?"

"William sleeps with me then, or you or Michael."

"William?"

"Yes, Jeremy started that when we took him away for a weekend."

"Jeremy? I would have expected that to be you."

"No, Jeremy thought William was lonely and he was right. He sleeps with us once or twice a week now."

"Sleeps? There wouldn't be much sleeping. He's as randy as Jeremy."

"Ha, you can talk. Anyhow how do you know that?"

"I just do. He doesn't seem lonely to me."

"He is better now. We talk a lot and he's really good. I didn't think much of him at first but he was like a different person after he went away with us."

"Well Andrew and Peter like him, so that's good enough for me."

In the morning when Paul woke up he reached for Jeremy's bone, then grinned sleepily to himself when he realised it was Pete. He cracked one eyelid half open to check the time. Good, there was half an hour before they had to get up.


***

For the next while Paul's life was so full he could hardly believe it. Great things happened with great amounts of laughter and enjoyment and some bad things rocked the household.

For three hours in the morning he worked with Brian, afternoons were spent with Anthony and Jeremy, and in the evenings there were a couple of hours on his website projects.
Weekends were heaven. Sometimes it was just him and Jeremy but once they went with Pete to the surf club and another time Pete took William with them to revisit the secret beach.

Peter, Michael and Sam went away for a couple of weeks to some artists workshop in Sydney and Pete couldn't help Anthony while he was doing his professional modelling for three weeks.

***

Jeremy thought Pete's idea of inviting Jarrod to stay was a great idea so Paul put it in his next e-mail and it was organised. Jarrod replied, all excited about coming home, and said he couldn't wait to see Paul again. That made Paul excited too, but nervous as well because of all the things there were to tell him.
Jarrod knew that Jeremy was a new friend of Paul's and that he'd moved out of the halfway house, but none of the reasons why. Everyone said not to worry, but he did, and on the Thursday morning when Jeremy drove him to the airport he was in quite a state till he saw Jarrod come through the arrival gate. He forgot all that at the sight of his friend with the rucksack they'd searched for slung casually over one shoulder, a carry bag held in one hand, the other waving, and his happy grin plastered over his face.
Paul's jaw dropped though and he heard a gasp of surprise from Jarrod's mum. No wonder. Jarrod was ten centimeters taller and looked about three years older. There was a great rush of hugs, kisses and handshakes with his mum and dad, and then it was Paul's turn for a powerful hug and a huge grin. God how could he change so much in just six months? After happy greetings they headed for a cafe and Paul introduced Jeremy who'd been watching quietly.

"So you're Jeremy, the mystery friend."

"And you're the adventurous overseas friend."

They smiled and Paul watched them sizing each other up and liked the smile they gave each other.
Yes, just like Jeremy said, it was going to work out.
For half an hour there was animated talk from Jarrod, mostly about his flight and some happenings in Germany where he'd been last, and then they parted.
Jarrod wanted Paul and Jeremy to go to his home but they had Brian and Anthony waiting for them so that was out and they organised to ring in the evening instead.


***


"What did you think, Jeremy?"

"I like him. He's different to what I expected though. You made him sound fairly quiet and not all that confident."

"I know. He was. The trip must have changed him and he's so much taller."

"So are you. He was surprised when he saw you."

"Was he? I didn't notice that."

"I know. You were looking at his mum."

"He's still the same though, even if he's changed."

Jeremy laughed at that and so did Paul when he realised what he'd said. Later on Jarrod rang and said he wanted to get together the next evening but couldn't because his mum and dad were taking him out. Paul told him they'd pick him up at nine on Saturday morning.


***

"Where are we going?"

Jarrod was waiting with his rucksack beside him when Jeremy's hatchback pulled in.

"What's all that stuff? You've got as much as when you went away for six months."

"Well you said to put in some good clothes in case we go out, and since I'm staying for three days I'll need a few changes. Where are we going?"

"Did you put your speedos in? We're going surfing."

"Surfing? I can't do that."

"We'll show you, but even if you don't like it the beach is still fun. You still like swimming don't you?"

"I haven't had a swim for so long. It's freezing in Europe. Hey, look what I've got for you."

He produced a couple of CDs which promptly went into the CD player and became the background for the drive to the beach. A big smile passed back and forth and suddenly Paul felt the same old friendly atmosphere. Jeremy and Paul listened avidly while Jarrod recounted some of his adventures. One story led to another and he did most of the talking till they arrived at Fairhaven.

"We're going inside the surf club?"

"Yes, Jeremy knows some of the guys here and he's helped out with patrols."

"Wow, Paul, this is a great idea. Dad used to take me to the beach when I was in Primary School but then we stopped for some reason."

"It was Jeremy's idea, so blame him if you get dumped."

"Dumped?”

It's surfie talk for when you get mashed by a wave.”

They went to the changing room and Paul's eyes nearly bugged out when Jarrod pulled off his shirt and shorts. His jocks went next and all Paul could do was stare. With a grin, Jarrod took a pair of red speedos from his day pack and pulled them on. Paul continued to stare and Jarrod laughed at him.

"God Jarrod, what have you been doing? You look so fit."

"Well, when I was on the plane after I left Australia, I started thinking about our wrestling and how you always beat me, so I decided to get stronger. I copied you, and I found a really good gym while I was staying with my relatives for the first month. It was torture but then it started to work and I got stronger."

"A month?"

Jarrod nodded at the implication then laughed.

"They gave me a routine I could do anywhere and I go for a run most days too. You won't be able to boss me so easily now."

Paul felt funny as he studied Jarrod's features. He'd always thought he was amazingly attractive but this extra height and strength made him even more striking.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that. I've learnt a few tricks since you've been away."

Jeremy was enjoying this.

"Paul always complains about everyone being stronger and he said he couldn't wait for you to get back so he could beat someone."

So, they were both going to stir him were they? Paul's gear came off and as he went to pick up his speedos Jarrod lifted him in a great bear hug. It only lasted a few seconds but it sent Paul's pulse racing. What was he doing? Jarrod's glance went to Jeremy, but he was quite nonchalant and Paul figured that Jarrod was kind of testing to see if their old ways were okay.

"Hey, Jarrod, still got the same old red speedos I see. ...He's got a fetish for them, Jer."

"Not really, these are brand new. I spent half the day shopping for clothes yesterday because nothing at home fits. Just as well mum was paying or I'd be getting everything from the op shop."

"Daggy baggies!"

"Horny devil!"


***

Jarrod had to be totally smothered with sun-block since he was so pale from the European winter. They walked past scattered clumps of beach goers, looking for a suitable spot to dump their gear, and Paul became conscious that eyes were turning. Well, they did stand out. People probably thought they were from the surf patrol. There was a race to the water, the enjoyment of diving through the breaking waves, then laughter when Jarrod tackled him and they both got knocked over by the next wave, and companionship while they taught Jarrod how to ride the waves. An hour later they had hamburgers for lunch then headed off for a walk along the beach. Jarrod chatted excitedly about how good it was to be back and how he'd hardly even seen a beach while he was away, let alone gone for a swim.

"What is it, Paul? I've been talking all the time and you've hardly told me anything about what you're doing."

Jeremy stopped walking, grabbed Paul's shoulders then pointed to the sand dunes and scrub.

"Jarrod's right, Paul. It's time you had a big talk with him. Find somewhere shady so he doesn't frizzle and I'll have a swim."

Jarrod was staring at them, puzzlement obvious at this exchange. Jeremy made a shooing wave of his hand and they automatically started up the dunes.

"Wow, Jeremy made that sound like a big deal. What are we meant to be talking about?"

"Lots. Um ...Jarrod, do you know anyone who's gay?"

"Gay? Yeah, I stayed with this guy for... Oh my! ...You going to tell me you're gay?"

Paul nodded, watching closely to see what the next few seconds would bring. What they brought was a typical Jarrod grin.

"Fair dinkum? Well, I used to wonder sometimes. You know, when we were mucking round, but then you always talked so straight I thought I must be wrong."

He paused and looked down across the beach to where Jeremy was diving through a wave.

"Are you ...Um ...Together then? Your rings mean you're like ...boyfriends?"

Paul nodded again. He wasn't getting much chance to say anything.

"Is this what Jeremy meant by a big talk? Telling me you're together?"

"Some of it."

"What else? ...He wants me to go away?"

A worried look appeared.

"Is he jealous, and doesn't want us to be friends any more?"

Every single one of Paul's concerns disappeared with that statement and he smiled with relief.

"Yes, he says if you even talk to me again you're dead."

Jarrod was shocked and went motionless till he saw Paul's smile.

"You idiot, I believed you for a moment then. He's too friendly to be jealous."

"He's so kind I don't think he even knows what jealousy is. He just hopes we'll all be friends."

"He's watching us."

"Well, he's wondering how it's going."

"I'll bet. Give him a wave."

Paul lifted his arm, and as he did so, Jarrod stood beside him, rested one arm on his shoulder then raised the other so they were both waving. Jeremy waved back then started running towards them. That was because Jarrod's wave had turned to a beckon.

"Look at that smile, Paul. He's happy I'm not bashing your face in for being a fag."

Now it was Paul's turn to be startled till he saw Jarrod's grin. So, he was still a tricker. Jeremy arrived and sat next to them where they'd moved back in the shade.

"So? What's happening? "

Once again Paul didn't get a chance to speak.

"Paul's told me he likes what's in your speedos and you're going to kill me if I even speak to him."

That was Jeremy's turn to be startled, but two grins told him it was a stir.

"Sounds like Paul, making up stories about me."

"I think he's got more secrets too, but you were down there all by yourself looking like an unwanted leper."

That got a big smile from Jeremy and Paul felt happy.

"What's it like being gay, Paul?

"Great, specially with Jeremy."

"I'll bet. So, what else are we meant to be talking about?"

"Um. ...It's how I met Jeremy. It's good and bad."

"Bad? How come?"

"I was being blackmailed."

Jarrod grinned at the joke, then realised it wasn't.

"Serious?"

"Yeah. These two guys found out I was gay and got me posing for porn photos."

"You did porn photos just because you were gay?"

"Well they weren't much at the start. It was underwear and shorts and they called it modelling. They paid me too. Lots of money. That's how I bought my sound system."

"This happened before I went away?"

"Yeah. And then they found out about Sis and made me start doing rude stuff."

"Rude stuff? Like what?"

"Um.. Jerking off."

Jarrod thought about it.

"How's that enough to make you do rude stuff?"

"They said she'd go to jail, and they meant it."

"How is she? You haven't even mentioned her."

"She's pretty good. I've only seen her a couple of times because she's at a retreat."

"What's a retreat?"

"It's a place in the country and she lives with monks and some staff who help her."

"Monks? Wow ...How come you didn't tell me about the porn?"

"It wasn't too bad till after you left, and if I told you you'd know I was gay. I was scared I'd lose you as my friend."

Jarrod went quiet, looked thoughtful, then nodded.

"You could have told me. How did you get out of it?"

"They blackmailed a guy called Peter as well, and made us do stuff together, and then another guy called Andrew rescued us and fixed everything up."

"Rescued? Like went in wherever and got you out?"

"Yeah, Andrew smashed the door down and then threw one of the guys through the air. We were helpless, Jarrod. They had us drugged so we went along with whatever they said, as well as giving us Viagra and aphrodisiac pills."

"What's aphro whatever?"

"Aphro-disi-ac. You get super randy."

Jarrod stared in disbelief.

"God. What did they make you do?"

"Um. ... Everything."

Jared's eyes widened as more processing went on.

"Everything?"

Paul nodded.

"Ah. ...were you all right? ...I mean.. Um. ... did you get hurt?"

"Not really. Peter helped me get through it all."

"Peter? You sound like you still know him."

"It's his house where we live. That's how I met Jeremy and Jeremy looked after me while I recovered."

Jarrod picked up on that straight away.

"Recovered? You said you didn't get hurt."

"I didn't really, but the drugs made me funny. Jeremy caught me when I fainted in the shower and I was aching from the Viagra."

"Viagra makes you ache?"

Jeremy chipped in.

"They gave them so much they were hard for five hours."

"Five hours?? Oh my God... Is that how long you were doing things with that other guy?"

"Peter. No, that was about three hours."

Jarrod looked around.

"What happened to the guys who blackmailed you? I hope they went to jail."

"Not straight away. One of them came to the house to get revenge and Andrew saved us all again."

"Saved you? What happened?"

"It was terrible. He had a knife at Michael's throat and made us do all sorts of things to Andrew and each other."

Jarrett was shaking his head in disbelief as Paul and Jeremy went through what happened.

"A cattle prod? That guy is sick."

"He was worse than that. We think he was planning to kill us. Peter reckons there was something wrong in his mind."

For nearly an hour Paul and Jeremy went through the details. It was strange talking about it all again, as it had become a background thing in his mind, but it was all new for Jarrod and he wanted to know everything. They decided to go back into the surf because they had all weekend to talk.
Jarrod was surprised that Paul was now faster than him at swimming and said what was the use of now being stronger if he couldn't catch Paul when they were stirring each other. Jarrod started stirring them about their rude speedos and kept saying he was on his guard because they had the hots for him, so in the showers Jeremy and Paul made a point of staring at him and calling him a nice hunk of meat.

"Meat? Yeah, and you probably want to get your teeth into it too. No more hugs for you, Paul, unless I've got five layers of clothes on."


The end of chapter 12.

***

Paul learns a new skill and Jarrod returns.
Copyright © 2014 Palantir; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..