Jump to content
    Palantir
  • Author
  • 3,345 Words
  • 2,532 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Paul Pulls Through. - 3. Chapter 3

Paul makes a new friend and laughs a lot.


 

Paul Pulls Through.

***
Chapter Three.


In the morning he had to leave by eight to be in time for his nine o'clock math's class and the only one he had to put up with was Mark, commenting about streaking and hot balls. What was he doing up so early? He didn't have to be out till 9:30 a.m. That was one of the rules. Everyone had to be out by 9:30 a.m. and you couldn't come back till 4:30 p.m. It was a pest of a rule but it was there for the supervisors so they didn't have twenty-four hour responsibility. That was fair enough. Imagine having to put up with Mark and Ray and Tony all day long.
Maths was easy. They were doing a module on percentage and commission and it caught his interest because of the sound system and the discounts the salesman had talked about. Was that all you had to do to figure it out? After half an hour he was way ahead and decided to slow down so the teacher didn't give him an extra module.
He started helping Jarrod. Paul felt kind of guilty about Jarrod. Jarrod thought Paul was just being helpful and friendly, which was true enough, but the big reason he didn't know about was Paul's fascination. Paul liked looking at Jarrod and being near him. He was as good-looking as any of the guys on Gaycheck. Better than most of them really, and Paul imagined him as being one of his specials.
While they were talking he had an idea.

"Hey Jarrod, have you got any other classes today?"

"No, nothing. Why?"

"I haven't either. D'you want to hack around for a while?"

"Um! ...Sure. Where at?"

"I dunno. D'you like swimming much? I know where there's a great pool."

"Man, I love swimming. Where is it?"

Paul explained and was ready for the next logical question.

"What about bathers?"

"Yeah, I haven't got any either but I know where we can get some."

"To buy?"

"They won't cost much. Probably a couple of dollars."

"Sure too!"

An hour and a half later they were fossicking through a big box labelled swimwear, in an Op shop near the station. Paul held up a pair of light green surf shorts.

"What about these?"

"Not for me. I don't like shorts in the water. They flap round and fill up with air. I'm used to speedos."

Paul dumped the shorts and they pulled out all the speedo type bathers they could find. There were lots of them but a quick sort through left four pairs that might fit.

"Hey. I'll have those red ones? Red's my color."

"They might be a bit small."

"Well, let's try them anyway."

They took all four pairs and when they got to the single change room Paul held back, but Jarrod told him to come in. It was a strange feeling, being in the little room with four of them. Well, the full-length mirror on the side wall made it seem like four.
Oh Boy, this adaptation of Arthur's reason to go to the pool was working before they even got there. In a moment, Jarrod had everything off except his jocks, and then they went.

"Give us the red ones. I'll try them first."

Paul didn't know where to look. Well, he did, but he didn't want Jarrod knowing that. There was a laugh. Jarrod was looking at himself in the mirror.

"Jeez! You try them. They are a bit too small."

He stripped them off and stood waiting. While Paul pulled his boxers off the thought came that he might still be red from last night. Well, too bad. He wriggled into the speedos and tucked his bits in. No way would he be wearing these.

"Jarrod, they're at least two sizes too small."

"Yeah, I suppose. Try the blue striped ones."

Paul did that, then the light green ones and the multi-coloured ones. Jarrod watched, the whole time nonchalantly naked, while Paul got more and more bothered. His face went bright red, which Jarrod noticed.

"What is it?"

It was now quite obvious and once it started, there was no stopping it.

"Um! ...Sorry."

Jarrod was grinning.

"Sorry? What for? Mine does that all time."

Now he was staring.

"Man, that's a good one. Does it last long?"

Paul relaxed somewhat at Jarrod's carefree attitude.

"Ages!"

Jarrod nodded then casually gave Paul a squeeze.

"Jeez! Like a rock!"

Paul was totally taken by surprise. His mouth opened as if to answer but no sound came out. God! His dick surged with extra pressure. Hard wasn't the word for it.

"Hey, now I've started."

Paul watched Jarrod's dick grow. He felt like he shouldn't, but with Jarrod facing straight towards him there was nothing else to do without appearing embarrassed. The only expression Paul could read from Jarrod was
curiosity. Jarrod gave a snort of laughter.

"How am I meant to try the speedos now?"

Paul passed across the light green ones. Jarrod pulled them on and tried several ways of forcing himself in.

"Come on Paul. Try the red ones again. I want to see if you can even get into them."

That wasn't possible, but Paul tried . Understanding that Jarrod was making a game of the situation, Paul relaxed even more and went along with it.

"Not like that. Push it to the side."

For the second time Paul was shocked. Jarrod was holding him again, moving him sideways and trying to push him in behind the red material. There was another burst of pressure. No way could he be forced in now.
There was a tap on the door and they both froze.

"Is there anybody in there?"

It was a lady's voice. Of course she knew they were in there, and Paul wondered if she'd heard anything they'd said. Jarrod's mouth opened in a silent laugh.

"We're just finishing."

There was a scramble to get their clothes on and when they emerged a little old lady gave them a funny look.

"I hope the red bathers fit one of you."

She disappeared behind the closing door, leaving Paul and Jarrod staring at each other. Somehow they managed to make it out at the shop, after purchasing the blue and white striped bathers and the light green ones for two dollars each, before exploding from their pent up laughter.
Jarrod loved it. Well, Paul did too, and they discussed it most of the way to the pool.

"She must have been there for ages. What d'you reckon she heard?"

Paul had that worked out.

"Everything. She knew we both tried the red speedos so she must have been there almost from the start."

"Everything? ...God, she must have thought we were getting it on in there. Remember? I said you were really hard."

"You said I had a good one too. She must have heard because we weren't speaking in soft voices."

"No wonder she looked at us. Did you see her face?"

"Yeah, she did look at us funny didn't she?"

They reached the pool, changed, and Paul led the way to the same spot he'd used the other day with Arthur. It was a good spot, underneath a shady tree, and they dropped their packs and looked round. It was very different today, and with no school there it was empty by comparison.
Jarrod was keen to get in. He must have meant it when he said he liked swimming, and led the way. They sat on the edge, dangling their legs to test the water, then Jarrod slid off in a quick, lithe, motion. He surfaced with his eyes wide open, laughing.

"Brass monkeys! Come on!"

Paul sat there as if he'd changed his mind then started laughing when Jarrod lunged for his legs and started tugging. He couldn't be budged so Jarrod changed tactics.

"Give us a hand then and pull me out."

Letting himself be tricked, Paul extended his hand and was, of course, pulled into the water. It was a bit of a shock after the warm sun, but not really bad. He took a breath and grabbing the edge for support, looked
round for Jarrod. Not there? Too late, an underwater force took him down, and amongst a flurry of bubbles he made out the blurred form in light green bathers. Oh no, attacked again. This time Jarrod used a downward push on Paul's shoulders to launch himself to the surface while Paul went deeper. Caught unawares, Paul swam frantically to get the breath he'd lost when he was pulled under. Jarrod was now sitting on the edge, but the leg grabbing trick didn't work on him either, and when Paul started climbing out of the
pool he stood up.

"Catch me if you can."

He leapt, in a racing dive, hesitated long enough to see that Paul was following, then zoomed away. What a joke! How many more surprises was he going to get from Jarrod. He tried hard but Jarrod was way ahead. At the other end he waited till Paul arrived and then set off again. Paul was wrecked and gasping by the time they reached the deep end. Boy, Jarrod could swim rings around him. Paul laughed at himself for reading Jarrod so badly.
They kept at it for about twenty minutes, with Jarrod initiating most of the activities, then dumped themselves on the grass near their belongings. Not in the shade, their bodies were craving warmth after the cool water, and a lazy, happy half-hour passed before they were looking for coolness again.
They talked and talked, with Paul's opinion of Jarrod changing all the time. How could he have been so wrong about him? In class he'd put him in the losers category, mainly because he was so hopeless at the maths, but also because he was quiet and kept to himself.

"How come you're so good at swimming, Jarrod? I didn't think you were into sport."

"I'm not really. Except for squash and swimming. I was in a swimming team for a couple of years because mum and dad thought it would be good for me, but I came last in just about everything. I had a friend who kept me going till his family moved."

"You reckon you're not good? You walked all over me."

"That was easy. You're hopeless."

He was looking for Paul's reaction.

"Hopeless! You wait!"

Enjoying himself, Paul dived at Jarrod and quickly pinned him down.

"Now say I'm hopeless...If you're game."

"Hopeless, hopeless, hopeless."

"Right, you've had it."

A few bounces on his stomach very quickly had Jarrod begging for mercy.

"Mercy? Sure, as soon as you say I'm not hopeless."

"I'm not hopeless."

Paul laughed and bounced a couple more times.

"You're not hopeless. You're not hopeless."

Paul laughed again and set him free.

"That was cheating. You're stronger than me."

"So? How's that cheating?"

"If you had someone bouncing on you, you'd say anything too."

"Oh Yeah? Go on then. I bet I don't."

The challenge was offered and accepted. Jarrod sat on Paul's stomach and promptly started bouncing.

"Come on. Beg for mercy."

Paul wasn't going to give in and they both knew it. His muscles were strong from his gym work and all he had to do was tense them up and he could cope with Jarrod's weight quite easily.

"Cheat. You're too strong. All right. I'm not moving till you say you're hopeless."

"Not moving?"

"Yes, and you're not allowed to tip me off."

Paul wasn't quite sure what that meant.

"I'm not?"

"No, it means you've chickened out if you do."

The challenge was given and so it was accepted. Paul nodded, then jumped when Jarrod reached down and started tickling. He jumped more and more till he nearly toppled Jarrod off. The tickling stopped and Paul recovered his breath.

"Not fair. Tickling's cheating."

"Weak. All right, I'll still get you. I've got another idea that I reckon will work. Hey! ...Paul, do you think that lady knew we both had boners?"

"What? ...Um! One of us anyway."

"From when I said you were hard?"

Paul nodded. This was a weird change of topic.

"Both. I said something about mine growing too. Remember. She might have thought we were wanking?"

"No way."

Jarrod flashed his big grin.

"We might have been. You were hard enough."

There was something about that grin and Paul started to catch on. Jarrod wriggled his butt, to get more comfortable probably, then wriggled backwards a bit.

"What...What are you doing?"

"Getting comfortable. Tell me about your boner. Was that as hard as it gets?"

"My boner?"

That was the instant that Paul really figured what Jarrod was doing. Surely not out here. He couldn't be serious?

"Guess what Paul? On my swim team we had guys we called growers. All we had to do was talk about boners and they'd get one. Do you know anyone like that?"

Paul looked round to see if anyone was watching. It must look rude the way they were positioned. He couldn't see anyone. He wriggled uncomfortably and Jarrod gave a delighted laugh.

"Don't tip me off. You said you wouldn't. Hey, what's happening?"

He knew very well what was happening because Paul had just had to make another wriggle.

"Um. ..Jarrod! ...You win."

"Why? Are you embarrassed?"

"Totally!"

"So. ...You are a grower aren't you?"

"Can I roll over now before someone notices?"

"What would you do if I checked you out again?"

He laughed when he saw the look on Paul's face then wriggled even further back to get a clear view.

"Man, that's a good one. Does it last long?"

What an idiot. Paul recognised the replay of the changing room and kind of without thinking, went along.

"Ages."

"Jeez! You do get hard don't you? "

He even completed the replay with the same action. It was too much and Paul twisted onto his stomach, dislodging Jarrod in the process.

"Hey, now I've started."

He even sounded delighted about it. Paul watched him adjust himself in the light green speedos. He was lying on his side and no one else would be able to see, but Paul could.

"You're mad, Jarrod. What if someone walks past?"

"I'll roll on my stomach. I bet your boner lasts longer than mine."

Paul couldn't help laughing at him.

"It will if you keep talking about it."

"So, I'll keep talking then. You've never had anyone touch it before today. I could tell by your reaction."

Paul shook his head.

"Um! ....Does that mean. ..?"

"Stacks of times. I'm a grower, like you and those swim team guys were always getting me."

"Didn't it worry you?"

"A bit at the start, but I was only fifteen. It was just for laughs though and I soon got used to it."

"I've never spoken to anyone about boners before."

That made Jarrod laugh.

"We're making up for it today. Are you still hard?"

"Yes."

"Show me."

"Why?"

"I want to see how long it takes you to stop being embarrassed."

"I'm not embarrassed."

That was a total fib and set them both grinning.

"Go on Paul, show me, or I'll grab it in front of everyone."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Want to bet?"

"That's not fair."

"Why not? you're looking at mine."

Paul shifted. Jarrod said it was enough to frighten any little old lady. Then they started talking about their old schools.

"You went to four schools in three years? Paul, that's the pits. I only went to one and I still couldn't stand it."

"How come you're doing Life Maths?"

"I made a deal with my parents. They've let me finish ordinary school as long as I do the maths. They reckon it's important."

"You're old enough to stop school anyway. Why did you have to make a deal?"

"It's a good deal. I don't have to get a job till next year and I get $50 a week to live on as long as I do the maths. If I pass they're even paying for my trip overseas."

"Overseas? Where to?"

"Everywhere. England first because I've got relatives I can stay with. I don't think it's going to happen though, at least not till next year."

"Why not?"

"You know my maths Paul. I really am hopeless and the way I'm going I'll be repeating next semester."

"Your parents might still send you if they know you've been trying hard."

"No they won't. It was a deal and they'll stick to it. My dad says deals don't mean anything unless you stick to them. I do too."

"You'll have to pass then."

"I can't. I take the work home but that's a waste of time when I don't understand it."

"How about I show you? We can work together and make sure you do pass."

Jarrod was staring.

"Are you serious, Paul?"

"Sure. Life Maths is easy for me. We can do some extra work in the library when class finishes and we could meet some other time too if that's not enough."

God! The reaction, a dive, a hug, and a kiss, totally startled Paul.

"You kissed me!"

"I couldn't help it. It just happened. I'm impulsive."

"You sure are."

They talked over the helping project and arranged to meet the very next morning and start catching up on some of the earlier topics. Then Jarrod wanted to go for another swim.

"Not yet. I can't stand up yet."

"You do last ages. Is it still very hard? It looks like it."

"See, that means I can't stand up."

"The water'll cool you down. Come on. I'll stand in front of you and no one will see."

They stayed in, diving, chasing and wrestling, till they felt cold and once again sprawled on the grass. The sun felt so nice.

"You're mad Jarrod. You make me laugh."

"Same here."

"What?"

It's the same for me. You make me laugh too."

"Sounds like we're a couple of clowns."

"D'you want to come back here tomorrow after we finish in the library?"

Paul's plan to use the computer in sis's room was wiped without a thought. He liked this hacking round with Jarrod.

"Great."

Jarrod looked pleased, which made Paul feel good.

"Hey, don't bring any bathers."

"How come?"

"We'll go to another Op-shop."

"Jarrod. ...You are crazy."

"It was fun. Remember the look on her face?"

Jarrod wanted to know about the halfway house and what that was like and before Paul knew it he was talking about his parents and the accident. That was amazing because he never talked about them, not even with sis. Especially sis, it was a taboo topic with her. The topic swung back to Jarrod. His parents sounded really good.
Then he started talking about his girlfriend.

"Your girlfriend? I didn't think you had one."

"Sort of a girlfriend. She mostly goes with me `cause I'm good-looking and she can show me off to her friends. We never go out and have fun like today."

"Do you like her?"

"She's okay, but I don't really mean that much to her."

"Why do you stay with her then?"

"Too much hassle to end it, and if I get my overseas trip it won't matter."

He gave his big grin.

"She likes my dick. She's pretty good at that stuff."

Paul grinned back, acting like he was a man of the world.

"If she good-looking?"

"Nothing special. But she knows all about clothes and how to make herself up. God, she'd die if she knew I was wearing bathers from an Op shop."

"And you're doing the same again tomorrow?"

"We both are and I bet we have fun again."

"Have you known her very long?"

"About six months."

Jarrod explained how they'd met at a party and ended up in bed.

"The same night you met her?"

"Well, I'd had a few drinks and she really went for me."

He wanted to get rid of her. It was fairly obvious to Paul.

"How did you get so strong Paul?"

"I'm not that strong. I get to train at the gym for free and I do lots of running."

"Well you're a lot stronger than me."

"I know. You're a pushover."

"Oh yeah, who's the pushover in the pool?"

"You. When I catch you."

"Come on, we've got time for another swim."

The swim didn't last so long this time but it was fast and furious after the pushover challenge, Jarrod using his swimming skills to evade capture, and Paul making the most of his superior strength when the evasion didn't work, till they relaxed again on the grass.
They parted with plans for a maths session the next morning at 9:30 and Paul headed for the gym. After his evening run he went through his routine, a snack, washing his gear, a shower, this time with the door properly locked, then into bed by eleven o'clock. He was looking forward to tomorrow, even the maths part of it and a smile played across his features as he recalled the day's events. God, what a shock when Jarrod grabbed him in the change room at the Op shop.


The end of chapter three.

Paul makes a new friend and laughs a lot.
Copyright © 2014 Palantir; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The scenes at the store and at the pool were well done and had me interested to see where this was all going to lead.

More please!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/08/2014 09:50 AM, Daddydavek said:
The scenes at the store and at the pool were well done and had me interested to see where this was all going to lead.

More please!

Yay! My first review for the story.

Thanks DD. I hope I can keep your interest with the following chapters. :)

Link to comment

So when will we find out why he's in a half-way house? Unless it's different in AU. I assume you are talking about a place for kids who have no parents? Or is it like here that you go in after you get into trouble with the law or after you come out of a drug/alcohol rehab? :) Man, those Tim Tams are good lol My new sis-in-law from AU gets them for us.

 

I'd have liked to find out what happened to his parents. Jarrod seems like a nice guy. The whole thing with the guy who is paying him for pics is strange. Why isn't Paul wondering how the hell they found him and know so much about him? Shouldn't he be freaked out? I assume he's going to end up on that website when he next logs on. It would explain the pics and why they knew he uses the site. It almost seems like the other guys at the half-way house are in on it. But, prob just kids being kids.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I enjoyed this chapter with Paul and Jarrod's antics, -just two students having fun.

Jarrod is really a free spirit in some ways, lets see if things get more involved.

Jarrod's arrival takes some of my worry away from the creepy 'Johnnos' and their

predatory manipulations. Maybe now Paul has someone he can talk to about his

weird modeling work. I just can't abide creeps who dupe naïve kids and blackmail

them into doing things they wouldn't or shouldn't do. That aspect of the story is

almost sinister, and makes me wonder if that is the main plot. We'll see.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/08/2014 09:22 PM, Stephen said:
I enjoyed this chapter with Paul and Jarrod's antics, -just two students having fun.

Jarrod is really a free spirit in some ways, lets see if things get more involved.

Jarrod's arrival takes some of my worry away from the creepy 'Johnnos' and their

predatory manipulations. Maybe now Paul has someone he can talk to about his

weird modeling work. I just can't abide creeps who dupe naïve kids and blackmail

them into doing things they wouldn't or shouldn't do. That aspect of the story is

almost sinister, and makes me wonder if that is the main plot. We'll see.

Thanks Stephen,

The story is a mixture of dark and light and the dark does get rather bad - but then?

Link to comment
On 06/08/2014 07:08 PM, Cannd said:
So when will we find out why he's in a half-way house? Unless it's different in AU. I assume you are talking about a place for kids who have no parents? Or is it like here that you go in after you get into trouble with the law or after you come out of a drug/alcohol rehab? :) Man, those Tim Tams are good lol My new sis-in-law from AU gets them for us.

 

I'd have liked to find out what happened to his parents. Jarrod seems like a nice guy. The whole thing with the guy who is paying him for pics is strange. Why isn't Paul wondering how the hell they found him and know so much about him? Shouldn't he be freaked out? I assume he's going to end up on that website when he next logs on. It would explain the pics and why they knew he uses the site. It almost seems like the other guys at the half-way house are in on it. But, prob just kids being kids.

Thanks for the review Cannd,

The reason Paul is in a half-way house does come out but not in great detail. It's a kind of given for the story.

 

For the purpose of the story a half-way house is a mixture of both the scenarios you describe.

 

Paul is freaked out - just doesn't show it.

 

You've got it - they're kids being kids and nothing more sinister.

Link to comment

Jarrod is great fun and good for Paul. This seems the start of a good friendship. Hope it develops into something solid and lasting. Paul needs a good friend.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/07/2014 04:14 AM, Jaro_423 said:
Jarrod is great fun and good for Paul. This seems the start of a good friendship. Hope it develops into something solid and lasting. Paul needs a good friend.
Again, you're right, Jaro. Paul has been alone for too long.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..