Jump to content
    Palantir
  • Author
  • 3,841 Words
  • 1,458 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Paul Pulls Through. - 9. Chapter 9

Paul gets acquainted with two more of the household - and has his picture drawn.

Paul Pulls Through.


Chapter Nine.

***


Orders from Andrew were for an early night so they both had a shower.
Jeremy supervised in case Paul collapsed again, but there was no sign of that, and wrapped in big fluffy towels, they returned to the bedroom. Paul pulled on his boxers and crawled under the covers of the mattress which had been set up on the floor for his stay. He couldn't help laughing when Jeremy wore red jocks.

"What?"

"You haven't got a thing for red jocks have you? Jarrod wears them all the time."

"I don't think so. Let's see."

He jumped out of bed and pulled open the second top drawer of a cupboard.

"Black, blue, red, blue, brown, green, blue, white, ...Blue again. See, I've got a thing for blue jocks."

"Idiot!"

Paul was laughing because Jeremy swapped into a blue pair.

He watched Jeremy get into the double bed and pondered about him. Paul was good at working people out and part of Jeremy was easy.
His friendliness wasn't an act, neither was his caring, but he seemed like one of those guys who kept to himself, so it was surprising how quickly they'd felt good with each other on the walk. The prospect of spending a few days with him was turning into a real plus.
Paul's thoughts swung back to Peter. The things they'd done were very large in his mind and the talk with him had brought them all back with even greater force.

"What's wrong Paul?"

"Nothing. I was just thinking."

Jeremy slid out of his bed, walked to the mattress and climbed under the covers next to Paul. Paul smiled at the big hug that followed then was astonished with himself when several tears oozed from his eyes. The comfort of Jeremy's hug felt wonderful and Paul gradually relaxed and accepted the security and strange, enjoyable intimacy of it.


***

Andrew's rule about an early night proved to be right, because the next thing Paul knew he was looking at a bare back. He thought of Jarrod, but then woke to another level and stayed quiet, just watching. It was a strong back. The top arm moved slightly and there was a soft rustle. What was he doing? A moment later the same thing happened.

Ah! ...He had a book.
Paul wriggled up on one arm and looked over Jeremy's shoulder.

"What you reading?"

"Morning, corpse. It's a sci-fi book called Children of the Lens."

"Corpse?"

"Yes, you've been asleep for twelve hours."

To Paul's surprise, and delight, Jeremy rolled over and gave him a huge hug.

"What's this for?

"Your morning hug. Everyone needs hugs and I know you like them."

Paul felt his smile grow. It was like being with Jarrod, but different.

"What's all that noise?"

"What, now you can hear it? It's been going for an hour. They're putting a roof on the new carport."

Paul scrambled out of bed, grabbed the towel and rushed for the bathroom, which he needed badly, then had a quick shower. Jeremy was looking out the window when he returned and Paul joined him.

"It's Andrew and Peter. Are they building it by themselves?"

"Anthony's in charge and every one helps."

"Jeremy, it's nearly half past eight. We'll have to rush."

"What's the lock up time? Isn't it ten-thirty?"

"No, nine-thirty."

"Oh boy, make some toast while I have a shower."

It was a rush, but Peter drove them to the railway-station and they reached Roklin at nine-twenty. Brian was still there, luckily, and ten minutes later the sound system was properly packed, along with a couple of changes of clothes which Paul stowed in his day pack.
By eleven o'clock they were setting up the sound system and for an hour they listened to their favourite CDs. Jeremy kept fiddling with the controls on the graphic-equaliser and saying how Paul had got a total bargain. At lunchtime everyone stirred them for being slackers and not helping with the carport, except for Andrew who told them to disappear somewhere for the afternoon.
They ended up catching a bus and going to the bay.

***

Paul's eyes bugged out at the evening meal. There was so much food and it tasted so good he couldn't believe it. Jeremy said that was normal when Sam did the cooking. Sam was a quiet one, though he looked very friendly. Everyone was there and it was quite overwhelming trying to keep up with all the conversations and stirring that was going on. Most of it came from Jeremy's friend Pete, who was carrying on about everything.
Andrew talked to him after the meal.

"I've been working on your sister's situation Paul. I'm going to see her when I get back from our tour."

"What. ...What will you tell her?"

"She's very cluey from what you say, so pretty much everything. Not the details. That's your business.

She won't be accepting any more money from you for a start. That's a burden she shouldn't have let you take. I'll be offering her all the help she needs but what happens is really up to her. We'll play it all by ear as I get to know her."

"Will she. ...ah. ...Be in trouble?"

"Some, but not jail. That was a threat to make you compliant."

Andrew explained things more and when he left Paul was sad but hopeful.

The music played softly for a while then Jeremy gave him a quick hug and turned the computer on.

"What's your login for e-mail Paul?"

"Runnerboy99."

Jeremy typed that then Paul entered his password.

Wow. There was an e-mail from Jarrod. Quite a big one. Paul's spirits lifted and he was laughing by the end of it.

"Oh my god, listen to this. His dick got bitten. He was at a pub and a girl took him to her flat and went crazy. He says he had to put band aids on it but I don't believe that."

"Does he make stuff up? He mightn't have really got bitten."

"He probably did, but not as bad as he says."

The door swung open and Pete came in.

"What's so funny?"

"Paul's friend Jarrod has just gone to England and he got bitten, on his dick."

"Ouch! Tell him to bite back. Was it a guy or a girl?"

"A girl."

"Well, they're the worst, I can tell you. They don't understand how much it hurts."

Did he mean that? Paul couldn't tell.

"Hey Paul, I've got a secret for you."

He was grinning, and Paul looked at Jeremy who was also grinning and shaking his head no. It didn't feel right to ignore him though so Paul went and listened to the soft whisper.

"I haven't really got a secret, but when I give you a nod we'll push Jeremy on the bed and knuckle him. Okay?"

Jeremy had said Pete was always mucking round and this sounded like fun.

"Okay!" he whispered back.

"What you up to Pete?"

"Nothing, it's a secret between us isn't it Paul?"

"Um. ...Yeah."

Pete moved to the other side of Jeremy, looked straight at Paul and gave a very definite go signal. Paul jumped, pushed and then got held as Jeremy went down. Two seconds later he was squashed flat with Jeremy on top and Pete laughing from the side.

"Hey Jer, Paul was going to knuckle you. That was the secret."

Paul struggled and Jeremy let him up. What an idiot. He'd fallen for Pete's trick even when Jeremy warned him. He couldn't help joining in the grinning though. Maybe he could turn the tables.

"Hey Jeremy, I've got a secret too."

Jeremy leaned forward to listen.

"He thinks we're going to do something, but we're not. Okay?"

Jeremy nodded a very emphatic okay and they both smiled innocently at Pete who eyed them both carefully for a moment.

"Right. Who goes first then?"

There was no warning. Paul thought Pete was going to look at the computer. For the second time he was squashed flat on the bed and this time a knuckle started to gouge his chest.
God, that was murder. It lasted till Jeremy joined in and it was the two of them against Pete. That didn't seem to do much good. It was like trying to hold a tornado down. How strong was this guy?
There was a laugh and Pete gave in, letting Jeremy hold one arm down and Paul the other.

"All right. ...Paul gets to knuckle me, but then he does me a favor."

Paul was dubious but this time Jeremy was signalling yes.

"What's the favour?"

"Knuckle me first, then you can't back out."

He was trapping himself somehow, but they were both nodding so it must be okay. Paul was careful not to knuckle too hard, but Pete acted like he was in total pain and had them laughing with his cries of torture and fake agony.
He sat up and pulled his T-shirt off.

"Hell, look at that. I'll be bruised for weeks."

"Try five minutes! So, what's this favor you want from Paul?"

"Well, you know I've got this modelling job next week. Paul can show me what to do."

Paul had heard the laughter and stirring about the modelling job but not any details.

"Pete, he isn't a model. It was porn."

"So? It's the same thing. Didn't they tell you how to stand and all that?"

Paul had a jolt of surprise when Pete tossed his jeans to one side and stood there in his jocks and socks.

"What do I do now? Put my hand on my hip? No, that feels too gay."

Jeremy was shaking his head, but Paul couldn't help laughing.

"I don't know what to do, Pete. They told me."

"You must remember something? Have you got any pictures I can copy? "

Paul nearly chickened out, but what the hell, they both knew what had happened.

"Um. ...There's some CDs they gave me."

"Neat. Let's have a look."

The first CD was the least embarrassing, so that was the one Paul got. No sooner was it in the drive than Pete took over. He certainly knew how to use the computer because in seconds he had a picture of Paul in white bikini jocks on the screen.

"Ho--ly! ...Look at that! No wonder you've been keeping Paul to yourself, Jeremy."

Jeremy blushed and Paul sprang to his defence.

"No he's not. Andrew told him to."

"Yeah, and I bet he's enjoying it too. What's on those other CDs?"

"Um.. Some swimming things. They're..."

Pete took charge and kept jumping up and down to copy the current pose of Paul on the screen, and Paul couldn't help laughing and soon lost his embarrassment. Pete loved the see through thong pics and pulled the sides of his jocks right up over his hips till they looked like they were going to tear. It looked awfully uncomfortable, then he blithely stretched his dick up to match Paul's in the picture, and said he was going to have a hernia.

"Jeremy, get a jug of water so we can tell if they're see-through."

Jeremy raced out and Pete gave Paul wink.

"I like making Jeremy laugh. He's too serious."

Paul nearly defended Jeremy, but he was a quick learner.

"Only to make up for you not being serious enough."

Pete loved that, told Paul he was cheeky, and that he should stick around.

Paul knew he meant it and just like that they were friends.
Jeremy arrived with the jug and Pete said it was Paul's job to pour the water. There was a great screech because the water was out of the fridge. Pete yanked the jocks off, grabbed one of the towels Jeremy had made him stand on, then after a quick rub, pulled his jeans on.

"Have you told Peter that Paul's coming on the hike with us?"

"Not yet. I'm asking him tomorrow."

Pete left the room, giving another wink while Paul stared after him.

"Was that serious?"

"Yes. You'll love it. I know."

Paul started to simmer with excitement. He'd heard the talk about a hike but it hadn't entered his head that they might take him with them.

"Oh wow. Do you think Peter will mind? And what about all the special gear? I haven't got anything."

"Peter will love you going, you'll see. And I haven't got any gear either. We hire it all from College for about five dollars."

"Pete didn't really come in about modelling did he?"

"No, it was his way of getting to know you. He likes you."

Paul knew that. It was from the special moment when Pete said to stick around.
Jeremy tidied the wet towels and took Pete's soggy jocks out while Paul sat down to answer Jarrod's e-mail. Fancy having a computer for whenever you wanted it.
He started typing, but Jeremy called him a hunt-and-pecker and took over. His fingers flew over the keyboard as fast as Paul could think of things to say.

"How come you can type like that?"

"From a course I did back in High School. I've got a lot better since I had my own computer though."

"Does that mean you practice?"

"No, I like writing things. Let's go and see Sam. He's my other best friend."

Sam had a back pack out and was organising clothes and other things to take on the hike, so most of the talk was about that. He was totally different to Pete, kind of quiet like Jeremy. Paul kept staring at all the pictures and sketches hanging round the room which Jeremy had said were quite famous. He must have been too obvious because Jeremy said something quietly to Sam.

"Sure... Sit here, Paul, and we'll do a ten minute sketch."

Paul sat in a chair and Sam turned on a soft studio light. The ten minutes turned into half an hour, with the three of them sometimes talking, sometimes not. Jeremy was watching intently over Sam's shoulder while Sam was lost in concentration.

"Here you are. It's the best I can do till I know you better."

"What? Is it for me?"

"Of course it is."

Paul didn't quite know what to make of it. At first glance he didn't think it was him, but then it was. Did he really look like that? Jeremy said it was fantastic and pinned it on the display board when they got back to the room.

"You're putting it up there?"

"It's too good to put away."

Paul didn't have an answer, but once again Jeremy had made him feel good. He smiled even more when they were going to bed and Jeremy put the red jocks on.

"Do you want to talk?"

"Sure. What about?"

Jeremy pulled the covers of his double bed back.

"I mean in bed, like last night."

He looked nervous, as if he was asking something but wasn't sure if he should, and Paul's heart leapt.
Yes, yes, yes! He nodded to the dark, waiting eyes, and in moments was receiving the same intimate hold he'd fallen asleep to the previous night.

"So, what are we talking about?"

"Are you comfy?"

"Yes!"

"You don't have to come on the hike if you don't want to."

That was crazy. Jeremy already knew he was all excited about it.

"Jeremy, you know I do. What do you really want to talk about?"

"Um! ...What were you thinking about when you got upset last night? You haven't said anything about it."

"I was thinking about what happened with Peter. It was all so weird I can hardly believe it. They had me blindfolded nearly all the time and it's a wonder I didn't freak out."

"That's why I think you're amazing."

Paul pulled Jeremy's arms round him a little tighter.

"It wasn't me. That drug stuff stopped me thinking, and then Peter made me feel like it was him and me against them."

"Of course it was you. Andrew says so too. He says you came through it better than Peter did."

"Peter had more to worry about than me."

"I don't see how? Didn't you do the same things to each other?"

"Yes, but he did them first and then he found out I wasn't eighteen. He looked so sad."

They were both quiet, then Paul said what he needed to say.

"I'd never done anything with anyone ever, Jeremy. It was a shock when I started thinking about it."

"It didn't. ...Hurt, did it?"

"No, what I told Andrew about them getting me ready was true, and Peter went into me easily."

Jeremy was quiet and Paul could tell he wanted to say something kind but couldn't figure out what. He pressed Jeremy's arms round his stomach and changed the subject.

"Jer, I like you hugging me."

Pete's pet name for Jeremy slipped out. Paul liked the way it sounded when Pete said it and hoped he wasn't intruding on something personal between them.

"Good, I'll keep hugging then."

"How come you changed halfway houses? You said you went to two different ones."

"The guys found out I was gay and I had to fight all the time. I had to change schools too. You know what it's like."

"School? What happened there?"

Jeremy explained how his aunt had told a classmate about him and the story spread through the whole school. Things had got so bad he had to leave his aunt and live with a foster family in a different area of the city.
Paul knew what it was like to be lonely, but he'd never had to go to school every day wondering whether he'd be in a fight or have to face scorn or nastiness.

Paul started to feel angry about what had happened to Jeremy and then laughed silently because his boner was starting up. He nearly told Jeremy, then wondered why he wanted to, but decided against it and lay there wondering what it would be like if Jeremy were to touch him.
Jeremy went quiet and it was time for sleep.
The next morning it was Paul who woke first and he stayed still and relaxed, watching Jeremy's face. He'd done that at Jarrod's place too. Jeremy's eyes flickered open and he smiled.

"Hi, did you have a good sleep?"

Paul smiled back.

"I'm waiting."

"Waiting?"

"For my morning hug."

"Um! ...In a minute."

Paul was surprised. He'd expected an immediate hug just like yesterday morning.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm a bit rude when I first wake up that's all."

"Oh. ...Right ...We can still hug."

He didn't wait for a response, just wriggled himself close and wrapped his arms round Jeremy, who turned on his side to accommodate them. Paul accidentally on purpose bumped his thigh against Jeremy's groin area. Oh boy, he sure was a bit rude. Paul's dick sprang to life.

"You just checked me out then didn't you?"

He was smiling, so Paul nodded. Jeremy's hand traced gently and very deliberately up and down Paul's back. It wasn't a tickle, it wasn't a feeling Paul had ever felt before and it brought his whole body alive.

"Is it all right if I do that?"

All right? He could do it for ever as far as Paul was concerned. Jeremy tightened the hug then suddenly jumped out at the bed.

"What?"

"Nature calls. I'll be back. "

He laughed, pointed at Paul and said it again in deep voice.

"I'll. ...Be. ...Back!"

Paul followed him."

"What are we doing today?"

Jeremy's face lit up.

"Going out with Andrew."

"Where to?"

"You'll see."

"Aren't you going to tell me?"

"I might. "

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"See if you can make me."

Jeremy laughed at the funny look Paul gave him.

"Last night you said you missed wrestling. ... In your e-mail, and it made you smile so you must like it."

"I do, but I was smiling about Jarrod. He had special wrestling tactics."

"Like what?"

"Well. ...Um. ...He likes wrestling in the nude."

"Really? Sounds like Pete. All right."

There were some movements under the covers and Jeremy dropped his jocks beside the bed.

"Don't worry, I'll be easy on you."

"You will? I'm fairly strong, Jeremy. Jarrod didn't have a hope against me."

"From your gym and running? I exercise too you know."

The challenge was given and so it was taken.
Paul was astonished to find himself pinned under Jeremy in nothing flat. Was everyone in this house extra strong? Jeremy let him up and they struggled again, with the same result.
Wow, and he acted so gentle.
Again he was released, and again quickly restrained. Well, it felt like the right time to resort to the other tactic that Jarrod used.
There was a gasp from Jeremy. God, Paul felt like gasping too from the size of the boner he had hold of.

"Is this how you wrestled with Jarrod?"

"I told you he had special tactics. If I didn't give in he'd start bending."

"So, I'm meant to give in am I?"

Paul gave a bit of a bend to get the message across then really did gasp at the response. Jeremy rolled to the side but kept his hold.

Two sets of eyes locked in understanding. Neither was going to give in. Neither was going to let go either. Paul bent the beast in his hand and the action was returned. He gave a squeeze and the same thing happened back.
God, this was really happening, and Jeremy was following his lead. Paul moved his hand again, exploring lightly and expecting the same. Instead there was a whimper, Jeremy's eyes closed. His boner pressed rapidly against Paul's hand then started pulsing.

Paul could hardly believe it. So quick?

Jeremy opened his eyes, said his dick had gone mad, and started very gently working Paul. Now it was Paul's turn to close his eyes. Well, he closed them a number of times, because it was another five minutes before he thought he was dying. He snuggled close for a while and listened happily while Jeremy said how special he was. They started wrestling, if that was the right description, but that didn't last long because they both quickly got excited again. This time everything lasted a lot longer. Jeremy threw the covers off because he said Paul looked so good he had to be able to see him, and that suited Paul just fine.

"Jeremy, you're so big! "

"Paul, you're so hard!"

That set off a big round of laughing, comparing and experimenting till Jeremy held their boner's together and made them finish at the same time. There was more hugging and lots of talking and just when things started to build up again the door opened and Pete walked in.
Total embarrassment!
Paul stopped moving and looked for the covers but they'd long since disappeared onto the floor somewhere. God, what was Pete thinking?
He laughed.

"You dog Jeremy! What's this? Morning exercises?"

"We're ah ...Wrestling."

Paul relaxed. Jeremy was smiling nearly as much as Pete.

"Looks like you're losing. I better give you a hand."

Paul yelped. He'd just got a whack on his behind. Now he was dragged off Jeremy, flipped on his back and held in a choke hold. There was no escape and he was stuck with his boner waving round in full view.

"Looks like he's good at wrestling. Did he pin you down?"

"About ten times."

Paul made another useless try at escaping.

"Andrew's in the kitchen, in case you ever decide to get up."

Jeremy was off the bed, into his jeans and gone in a flash, leaving Pete laughing and Paul still trapped.

"Having a shower this morning Paul?"

"Um. ...Yes."

With that, he slung Paul over his shoulder and walked him to the bathroom. My God! Straight through the kitchen and past Andrew, Jeremy, Michael and Anthony.
After breakfast Paul found out why everyone had smiled so much and Jeremy was so excited.


***

The end of Chapter 9.

Paul gets acquainted with two more of the household - and has his picture drawn.
Copyright © 2014 Palantir; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..