Jump to content
    Phoenix1977
  • Author
  • 3,256 Words
  • 1,944 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Devil's son - 10. Through the looking glass

Samuel's life is turned upside down, as is detective Russo's. Arthur tries to repair some of the damage done to Samuel and probably would try the same for detective Russo if he knew. Jayden is worried why a warrior angel is in New York.

"Uuhng! Uhhh! Ohh yeah! Aaahhhh!" and with that last moan Samuel shot his load over his abdomen, his fourth load of today. Of course, being his fourth of the day it was small and without much force. Worse, it didn't satisfy Samuel. It only increased his confusion.

And Samuel was pretty confused already for at least the last two days. When he got home after saying goodnight to Arthur and Jayden the other night he had been pacing back and forth through his apartment. And since his apartment was only 40 square meters he really needed to make an effort to keep pacing. But in the end he decided there were a couple of things he needed to do.

The first thing he did the next morning was calling in sick at Bellevue. That would probably fuel a few rumours but that couldn't be helped. The way he felt right now needed to be dealt with or otherwise he might pose a threat to both colleagues in the dressing room and patients while examining them.

Maybe confused isn't the right term to describe how Samuel felt. He recognized the feelings. Like so many other young men Samuel had had his share of same sex experience, varying from circle jerks in High School to full blown gay sex in college. And he had enjoyed those experiences but also discovered they weren't nearly as great as having sex with a beautiful woman. So the lust he felt since two days wasn't alien to him. The fact that he now only felt it for men was. Thinking back at that moment was pure agony for Samuel.

He had fallen for this Belial guy and fallen hard. That was the first thing that was strange because, although that guy had looked good, Samuel wasn't attracted to Afro-Americans, either man or woman. And he never had fallen for a man either, not even in college when he couldn't care less whether he slept with a man or a woman. Still this guy had had his undivided attention. The best he could describe it was like his higher brain functions got completely disconnected, leaving him at the mercy of the more instinct-like parts of his central nervous system. He saw what was happening but couldn't do anything about it. Even a direct order from Ar'Thurian didn't break the spell Belial had had him under.

“Because that must have been the case” Samuel thought. He had decided it was the only explanation after thinking about it long and hard. He just couldn't figure out why.

But hard it had been for Samuel because every time he thought about Belial his hormones acted up, causing his dick to rip a hole in his boxers. But Belial was not the only thing that could set him off. His most current orgasm had started with a music video from Usher and in this video Usher wasn't even half naked like he is in several of his other videos. This morning had had woken up with his normal morning wood but the sound of his next door neighbour singing in the shower made it impossible for Samuel to make his morning erection go down. And he was sure the mailman was really uncomfortable with the look Samuel gave him yesterday.

Yesterday night Samuel had decided he needed to do something. He needed to test whether or not he was now completely gay. When thinking of Claudia, his somewhat girlfriend, and her big tits and shaven and wet pussy, his dick didn't respond at all. But maybe that was because his mind was too much filled with Belial and other guys so he decided to call Claudia and ask if she was feeling like coming over and spending the night. Claudia never said no when a good-looking guy asked her to stay the night and tonight was no exception.

It was a complete and utter disaster. Claudia, a beautiful and horny girl, with cup D breasts and a very welcoming pussy was lying in his bed, naked and willing, and his dick stayed flaccid. No life whatsoever! Claudia could do whatever she wanted, Samuels sex drive refused to kick in. This was of course frustrating to Claudia but agonizing to Samuel. Claudia, his personal wet dream for the last 2 months, could not get his dick to wake up! Still, Samuel knew he had to do something to satisfy Claudia so he closed his eyes and allowed himself to think about Belial. In only seconds his dick sprang to life and grew to it's maximum of 10 inches (whoever said people of Asian descent are small was proven wrong by Samuel). Samuel kept his eyes closed and kept seeing Belial in his minds eye, knowing he would lose his erection as fast as it had come to life when he looked at Claudia. In the end, Samuel managed to get the job done but Samuel was sure when Claudia left this morning it had been the last time she was with him.

Still unwilling to believe what he actually knew was true he started to experiment with porn. Like most young men Samuel had some porn on his laptop and several websites in his favourites. He started with some of his favourite pictures and film fragments. Those were straight porn and he got an erection. However, he was horrified to notice his erection went down when concentrating on the women in the picture or the films and returned when he concentrated on the men. To make it even more obvious, the few lesbian clips and photo's on his hard drive didn't ignite a single spark in his groin. However, when he went to several gay websites he found with Google his dick grew immediately to full attention, causing a painfully hard erection. A couple of strokes were enough to make him shoot his cum.

So there he was, dr. Samuel Berger, MD, a young man of mixed Asian and Latin descent, naked in his apartment trying to catch his breath. His unprotected dickhead was red and raw from the masturbation, the shaft was sore because of the squeezing and manipulation and with spasms in his scrotum because of the violence they had to endure to get his last drops of cum out. And just when Samuel thought this day couldn't get any worse, someone knocked on his front door.

 

Arthur was worried. He tried to call Samuel from the hospital a couple of times but his phone was off. Then Arthur got a message from Claudia to call her back. When he called he back Claudia told Arthur Samuel had acted really strange and there was the strange sex they had. Samuel had told her he was tired and had a lot on his mind but that hadn't stopped him before from fucking her brains out. And normally he joined her in the shower to have a quickie but this time he had stayed in bed.

"Arthur, I'm afraid he might hurt himself" Claudia said.

Arthur promised he would stop by Samuels apartment after his shift. And here he was, banging the door so loudly it sounded like he was trying to break down the door. Samuel didn't respond and for the first time Arthur became very scared.

 

Whoever was at the door was persistent.

"Most people would have either given up by now or taken the hint" Samuel thought. He walked over to the door.

"Go away!" Samuel shouted. "Leave me alone!"

"Samuel, this is Arthur" Samuel heard. "Can you let me in, please?"

"Oh, Arthur, you mean so well but I just want to be alone" Samuel thought. Instead he shouted: "Why don't you order me to let you in? Let's see for how long I can resist you before it kills me! Just leave me alone!"

The banging stopped. It seemed Samuel had succeeded to chase his friend away. Samuel started sobbing and sank to the floor, his back against his front door. When he looked up he saw Arthur standing in his living room, folding in his white wings.

"I can't do that, Samuel. My friend is in pain and I can’t leave him" Arthur said.

Samuel got up and charged at Arthur.

"All of this is your fault!" Samuel screamed while his fists pounded Arthurs chest. "Before I met you my life was completely normal and now I don't even know who I am anymore" Samuel cried tears streaming down his face.

Arthur let Samuel hit him, knowing Samuel was right.

"Why don't you defend yourself?!" Samuel screamed. "Don't stand there like a punching bag! Hit me!"

"I can't, my friend. Not only could I easily kill you but you're absolutely right. What happened to you is my fault, even more than you think" Arthur responded.

"What do you mean?" Samuel asked, even stopping hitting Arthur.

"When Belial found out what I was and that his magic didn't affect me he tried to break the magical bond between you and him and run. But I didn't let him" Arthur said. "I tried to use his own magic against him and in the old days I would have been successful. But I'm not as good and fast with my magic as I was in the past. So I couldn't prevent him from using his magic in one of the most forbidden ways".

"What do you mean, one of the most forbidden ways?" Samuel asked.

"Angels are forbidden to change a human being in the most elementary way, like changing a man into a woman or a straight man gay".

"So it's true? I am gay now?" Samuel asked, causing new tears to run down his cheeks.

"It is what Belials spell was meant to do but you're the only one who can tell if he succeeded" Arthur said. "Although from what Claudia told me and what I see here I think he did".

"Yes, Arthur. He did" Samuel answered. "He succeeded completely".

 

Arthur wasn’t the only one who was worried. Jayden was really worried as well. But all the resemblance ended there.

“Why was that worrier angel in New York and why did he let me go?” Jayden thought. The angel had called him a demon and Jayden couldn’t understand why an angel would let a demon go. Jayden had not realized it yet but he had recognized the angel as a warrior angel without even knowing where that knowledge came from. The only thing Jayden was concerned about was whether he and the angel would meet again. In the back of his head he already knew they would. Especially in his magical form Jayden kind of stands out. Even in a big city as New York an angel would be able to track him down.

“I just hope Arthur won’t get hurt in the process.” Jayden thought.

 

Back at St. John the Divine the Archangel Michael was also worried. Worried about the planet earth, worried about his young friend Ar’Thurian, worried why Belial had shown up and at this specific time and he was worried what he had promised Belial he would do. Basically Michael was worried the entire thing was spinning out of control. Over the last few months he had had feelings things were taking a turn for the worst. First the disease that spread among New York’s gay community and the fear and hate that had caused, especially by the religious factions in the city. In spite of popular believe He loved gay men and women just as much as he loved straights. Although Michael didn’t understand gays he understood that He did.

“You see them as different, Michael, and maybe they are” He said. “But different isn’t bad. They are part of my creation and they do have a place in that”.

“What I don’t understand is why they behave the way the do” Michael had answered. “Their love is incapable to produce offspring and, therefore, has no place in creation”.

“You see, that’s where you’re wrong, fairest of all angels” He had said. “Love is not meant as a way towards a goal but is a goal in itself. And love between two people is never wrong, no matter if it’s between a man and a woman, two men or two women. Some relationships consists of even more than two people. As long as love is the basis the relationship is good.”

If only the humans knew His meaning with the world the earth would be such a better place.

But, even though the disease was quite devastating, it was the large amount of children dying that was more cause for alarm. Since Belial had given him the information he needed everything made much more sense. The Gates to Hell were sealed with 666 condemned souls and that number of pure souls was needed in order unseal Hell, freeing the Forces of Darkness. However, since a pure soul would not remain pure for long in the hands of devils and demons the needed souls needed to be collected in a short period of time. Thank God it would take more to free Lucifer from Hell. Most angels say it can’t be done since He sentenced Lucifer to stay in Hell until the end of time. Lucifer being free from Hell would mean the end of time has come. Michael agreed with that but was unsure what the order of events would be. Would Lucifer’s escape start the end of time of would the start of the end of time set Lucifer free? That specific debate was going on in Heaven ever since Lucifer became Fallen and He would probably be the only one who could answer the question. Unfortunately, He only answered questions He thought should be asked and most of the time He only answered questions no one ever thought of asking. Nothing was so annoying as having the answer to a question while you didn’t know the question. Anyway, asking Him a question straight away hardly ever provided you with the answers you were seeking. Sometimes that infuriated Michael.

But, although all those questions were valid reasons to be nervous those were hardly the main reasons why Michael was worried. Michael was mainly worried what his personal future would be like and how his contact with Belial might have condemned him to live the rest of his eternal life Fallen.

 

George Russo had not left the hospital in over 48 hours. He had spoken to his chief to explain what had happened with Vanessa and the triplets. Despite everyone’s expectations his son was still alive. According to the paediatrician his son was quite strong and chances of him surviving increased by the hour. However, the doctor told George he was not in the clear yet but the fact that he made it this far made everyone more hopeful.

Vanessa’s condition was not improving but was not deteriorating either. The doctor in the ICU said that every day Vanessa lived more of her injuries would heal and the better her chances were to recover completely. Well, at least physically because everyone agreed on one thing. Even if Vanessa survived both she and George had a lot of emotional baggage to go through.

Should someone have been able to talk to Vanessa they might not be that positive. At least about her mental health. Vanessa knew by now two of her three babies died. Her son and daughter had come to her in her dream, saying goodbye.

“Bye, mum” her daughter had said. “We don’t want to go but we can’t stay. Someone said the three of us have an important role to play in the history of the world”.

“But don’t worry” her son had said. “No way all three of us are going to leave you. So our brother will be with you until it’s time for him and you to join us. But that won’t be for a long time, mummy”.

Strangely Vanessa felt at peace after her two children left. If she would die then and there she would be ok but a part of her also wanted to know her other son. So she remained unconscious, physically healing one step at the time, the worries of the world being completely alien to her.

 

It had been a long day for Arthur. First he had worked his shift at the hospital and now he was sitting here with Samuel all evening and most of the night. At least Samuel was wearing running shorts now although he could not bring himself to wear a shirt. New York City was as hot as an oven today and, according to the weather forecast it would not be any better any time soon. Samuel also couldn’t bring himself to wear underwear but that was mainly because of the damage he had done to his genitals by masturbating that much. Earlier that evening Arthur had insisted on putting some ice on Samuel’s raw and swollen dick.

“Can’t you just heal it with your magic?” Samuel had asked.

“I’m a warrior angel. My magic and knowledge are meant for combat mostly” Arthur had answered. “Healing magic is more a thing for cherubs and guardian angels. Soldiers like me should only attempt to heal when there is no alternative”. And with that he had put the icepack in Samuel’s groin, causing Samuel to gasp for breath. But at least the fiery pain in his groin subsided a little.

Now Arthur and Samuel were sitting in front of the TV. Samuel had relaxed and lay against Arthur, his head on his best friend’s shoulder. They had discussed everything that had happened. Arthur opened up to Samuel completely and so had Samuel. There were no more secrets between them and for a while Samuel thought their friendship might evolve beyond best friends. However, Arthur made sure that fantasy would not stick.

“Samuel, we can’t be lovers.” Arthur said.

“Why not?” was Samuels obvious reply.

“Well, for one I’m seeing Jayden” Arthur said. “Another reason is our relationship would not be equal because of Heaven’s Law. If we were to have a fight and I screamed something that might seem like an order you would have to comply.”

“I’m sure we can work around that” Samuel said.

“Maybe, but there’s also one very important other reason” Arthur responded. “I’m not attracted to you in that way. Oh, I was” he continued when he saw Samuel’s hurt look, “but since you were straight I got over it and got one of the best friendships I could imagine. I can’t, no, I won’t jeopardize that just so we could have a few nice months together. Besides, we don’t know if Belial’s spell might wear off and even if it doesn’t you have a whole new world to discover. A world I already know and one in which I can only hold you back by being your lover”.

So both young men agreed they would not try to be more than just the best of friends, although Samuel thought in the future they might be friend with benefits.

It was close to eleven when Arthur got the scare of a lifetime. The channel that was on, was CNN and the ticker line read: “Cause mysterious gay illness found: pathologist dr. Wall invited at the White House”.

“Oh no, he’s not” Samuel shouted. “He’s not going to take credit for our idea!”

“It looks like he already does” Arthur said.

Copyright © 2011 Phoenix1977; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..