Jump to content
    Phoenix1977
  • Author
  • 260 Words
  • 3,435 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Devil's son - Prologue. Introduction

When I started writing “The Devil’s son” I intended it to be a 2 or 3 chapter short story. But soon I realized I no longer controlled the story and it had taken a mind of it’s own. That happens a lot to me when writing. So, in stead of trying to regain control of the story I decided to let it play out and to see where it would take me. And I have not been disappointed by the story.

 

Although the story takes place at actual locations and most of the background facts are historically correct the story is, of course, completely fictional. Any and all resemblance between persons are coincidental.

 

Also, in several chapters there are explicit sexual scenes between members of the same sex. The scenes are not meant to “spice up” the story but have a purpose. Still, if you are offended by male-to-male sex or if you live in a part of the world reading about this is illegal and could get you into trouble, please don’t read any further.

 

In several of the chapters medical terminology will be used. If that is the case the terminology will be explained at the end of the chapter.

 

Like everyone I’m vain enough to be interested in hearing what you do like about the story. And if there are things you don’t like, please let me know as well. I might be tempted to rewrite some of the story.

 

So, after this short introduction, please enjoy “The Devil’s son”!

Copyright © 2011 Phoenix1977; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hi Phoenix, its been a long time and dont know if your still on GA.
But have read once again the Devils Son and was wondering if the second book had been finished yet.
After such an enjoyable first book i and many others would like another story .
Thanks.
Jeff.

Link to comment
On 02/22/2017 03:31 AM, Jeff1 said:

Hi Phoenix, its been a long time and dont know if your still on GA.

But have read once again the Devils Son and was wondering if the second book had been finished yet.

After such an enjoyable first book i and many others would like another story .

Thanks.

Jeff.

Hi Jeff,

 

Yes, I'm still very much here but mostly as a reader for some time now.

 

Right after I finished The Devil's Son I started on the second book but for the past 18 months that book has been collecting digital dust in my harddrive because of work. And, also, because I'm stuck with the story. The trouble is, I know how the second book begins and ends but the part in between is killing me. Normally I don't know what will happen to my characters while writing. And since I know already who will be left standing at the end of the second book ... I think you can see the dillema here, right?

 

Still. I hope to finish it someday because it is too good a story not to. En besides, I know there are more stories left to tell in this saga ...

 

I hope you won't give up on me. And thanks for still liking my writings.

 

Edward

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..