Jump to content
    Phoenix1977
  • Author
  • 8,436 Words
  • 2,145 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Devil's son - 8. Angel & Demon

Arthur and Jayden see each other in their full glorry without knowing who the other is. Samuel's life is turned upside down because of Angelic magic and detective George Russo gets more bad news than he can cares for.

For a couple of days nothing out of the ordinary happened. Arthur finally got in touch with Jayden who claimed to be under the weather with something. They agreed on seeing each other next weekend when Arthur had a couple of days off. When Arthur hung up he sensed there was something else going on but he decided Jayden would have to tell him on his own terms. After all, they only went on a date once.

In the hospital the proverbial shit had hit the fan. Samuel had told Arthur about his conversation with dr. Wall. Arthur wasn't happy with it but couldn't blame Samuel for going through with the meeting. Although it was not really his fault he wasn’t there, it certainly wasn’t Samuels.

But that wasn't the main problem Samuel had to face. The ER attending had filed a complaint against Samuel for disobeying him the other day and threatening him. Samuel had been called to the Chiefs office and had to face the music. He was now on probation and only because he wasn't on call that day to begin with. If he had he would've been told to leave.

"But make no mistake, dr. Berger. One mistake, even if it's only placing a bandaid crooked and you out of here" the Chief said. "Furthermore, I think some extra shifts in the ER will teach you a thing or two about being trustworthy. I think you might understand that concept in after about a week, don't you think?"

"But sir, that's hardly fair" Samuel had said but the Chief wouldn't listen to him.

"If you don't agree with my way to discipline the likes of you we can always contact Human Resources and tell them you wish to end your employment with us" the Chief had said.

"No, sir. Of course not" Samuel had sighed, knowing defeat when he saw it.

"Good. Now off you go, to the ER. Remember, not one complaint about you".

 

Ever since the afternoon in the park Arthur and Samuel met at night, either at Arthurs place or Samuels for dinner and stuff. Most of the time they talked about the reason why one of Heaven's strongest warriors was sent to Earth but other nights they just sat and watched a movie. Tonight, after his third shift in the ER, Samuel was tired of it and wanted to go to the Chief tomorrow to plead his case one more time.

"And do you think that will work?" Arthur asked. "In the end the Chief won't back down and you know it. All that would happen, is you getting fired so the rich and infamous would have their way. No, you just have to suck in your pride and finish your shifts".

As soon as Arthur had finished his sentence Samuel felt a nagging feeling in the base of his skull. The feeling built up in only a few seconds and he felt his mouth opening, ready to speak.

"As you wish, Master Ar'Thurian" Samuel said in a strange voice.

Arthurs head spun so quickly Samuel was afraid Arthur would snap his neck.

"Why did you say that?" Arthur asked.

"I don't know" Samuel answered. "As soon as you finished speaking I felt a strange feeling and all of a sudden I felt compelled to say this".

"So I do have to be careful what to say to you" Arthur said. "Apparently everything that can be considered as an order the bond will force as one. This is going to be trouble, especially if you're going to call me Ar'Thurian if I fuck up".

All of a sudden both young doctors lost their appetite.

 

Michael had been observing Ar'Thurian for a couple of days since the incident in the park. He wasn't pleased, to put it mildly.

"Being around mortals this long is affecting me" Michael said to himself, while pacing back and forth over the altar of St. John's the Divine. "If I hadn't lost my patience with the young cub Ar'Thurian would be here with me, we would be able to figure out what the forces of Hell are up to and we could go home".

Michael felt restless and agitated. That happened to him when he had to deal with mortal humans for a longer period of time and even more so in New York City. Michael wasn't kidding when he thought of New York as modern day Sodom and Gomorra and he argued with Him on more than one occasion to have New York hit by an earthquake or something.

"But Lord, we did it before!" Michael said. Hell, he almost begged! "Or was the 2004 tsunami just an accident?"

"Michael, I think we better end this conversation" He said. "For a minute I thought you accused me of murdering 230.000 innocent people. And I did not. Not that I have to explain myself to you, Archangel". If there would be a moment in history that recorded Him being angry this would probably be it, or come really close to it.

"My Lord, I apologize for my rash words but I do not apologize for my suggestion to cleanse the earth from the filth that is New York City" Michael responded.

"That is enough!" His voice roared, causing a large thunderstorm over Central Asia. "Begone, Archangel! And do not return to me before I send for you!"

In his mind Michael replayed that night over and over again. At first he hid in Eden, unable to understand why He loved the humans so much. They did nothing but betray Him, ever since that first time here, in the Garden of Eden. But ever since Eve caused her and Adam to be banished from Eden angels and cherubs chose the peace of the Garden sometimes to relax, causing Michael having to "relocate" every time. And the gossip he had to hear! It went from Him slaying Michael to Michael leaving the Gates of Heaven in search for his one time friend, Lucifer, to join his cause. And everything in between. Michael had drawn the line when he heard that brad Cupid brag how Michael had begged him for one of his golden arrows in order to woo a human woman. God, how he hated that vile little man-boy with his pearly wings, his bow that never missed and those golden and black arrows! If only humans knew he only uses those arrows to amuse himself.

So, Michael left the Garden of Eden and went to the last place anyone would look for him: New York City. That was almost four years ago but it seemed like eons to Michael. But He still hadn't sent for him so Michael stayed away. He always took His orders very seriously and, somehow, Michael felt he had crossed a line with Him this time. Maybe this time He would not send for Michael at all.

Back in the old days Michael had known already what way New York City was heading. It was small but the signs of decay were seen within years after the city was founded by the Dutch and it had gone downhill quickly after the British taking control and the American Independence. And, as Commander of Heaven's Armies, he probably would have to be there from time to time to see when the city would have to be destroyed. So he had things set in motion in order to have a sanctuary in New York City. The Episcopal Diocese of New York had ordered the building of a cathedral in New York City which suited Michael perfectly. What would be better than using them who turned against His Church to build him his sanctuary? The Episcopal Diocese of New York never realized the Cathedral of St. John the Divine was not only blessed by their Bishops but by an Roman-Catholic Bishop as well, being of His Church. But, more importantly, the grounds, foundation and all doors and archways were christened with the blood of five angels, protecting this building against any and all evil. No evil could either enter, approach or destroy the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, making it a perfect sanctuary for the innocent, the persecuted and a certain Archangel.

"It's just that I live in this city for so long now" Michael said to himself. "Even these walls can't block out the filth anymore. Every time I go outside I can feel it on my skin, seeping into my pores. I want to go home!"

"Than what is stopping you, Commander?" a voice sounded. "You know you can go home whenever you please. Unlike some of us".

Michael turned around and saw a young man there, maybe 20 years of age. At least, that's what he appeared to be but his eyes showed the wisdom of centuries.

"Who are you and how did you get in here?" Michael demanded while summoning his fiery sword.

"Some of us were neutral, you know?" the young man said. "Some of us were not interested in a war that could destroy Heaven or All Of Creation".

"Yeah. some of you just waited to see which side would win so you could pretend you chose that side al along" Michael said, trying to remember who this young man was.

"That too, yes" the young man said. "That was His reasoning as well when He exiled us. And since we didn't chose his side immediately Lucifer wasn't interested in us either". The young man smiled. "Still, the fact that we never took up the arms against The Throne makes that we are not considered evil. Untrustworthy, perhaps, but not evil. And, as a result, angel blood will not stop us from entering this building".

"You're Belial, aren't you?" Michael said, remembering the one angel who was more beautiful than Lucifer was. But, at the same time, even more treacherous than the Prince of Darkness since Belial's word meant absolutely nothing.

"What's in a name?" the young man said. "Once I was called Belial but I have had so many names since my exile. And to be honest, I'm sick of this pathetic little rock we used to call a planet. I've seen everything there is to see. I did everything there is to do. Nowadays I fill my days with human men and women because the bliss of orgasm is the closest thing I have to the peace of Heaven".

"What do you want, deceiver?" Michael asked. He had already willed his sword away. He was not allowed to use it on one who was not Fallen.

"I have information that you might find interesting, Archangel" Belial answered.

"Again, what do you want? You never give something for free".

"Who said anything about it being for free?" Belial said. "In return of this information I want you to put in a good word for me so I can return to Heaven. I'm even willing to part from my status as an angel, my wings and my powers".

"No deal, Belial" Michael said. "You know He said the Fallen would never be welcomed back into Heaven".

"Well, I don't need to be welcomed as long as I'm in and I’m not really Fallen, technically" Belial said. "Do you think you have it hard, Michael? You're here for no more than four years now. Try 4 billion years and see how sane you are after that!"

"Still, His verdict stands" Michael said. "And I doubt he is willing to chance it, especially for you". Belial never had had many friends among the angels.

"Did you read the paper recently, Michael?" Belial asked. "Especially about the Italian priests who were caught having homosexual relationships? No one would have found out about these men if I hadn't seduced and betrayed them. And trust me, that's only the tip of the iceberg. I have enough influence in Vatican City now to take down His Church".

"No way you can stand being inside Vatican City long enough to gain any influence there" Michael said.

"Make no mistake, Michael. Although being inside the St. Peter is uncomfortable and gives me quite a headache at the end of the day I can come and go as I please there, just like here. And Vatican City is not even protected by angel blood" Belial answered.

"Even if I agreed to this I'm not on His good side right now" Michael tried one last time.

"Well, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Right now I need your word you will try your best to help me if I help you" Belial said.

"And how do you know I will keep my word. Belial? You're proof angels can break their vows just as easily as humans can".

"True, but I know you, Michael. To you a promise is sacred. I think you would join Satan in Hell before you broke your word".

"Ok, you have my word I will try to plead for you if and when He sends for me" Michael surrendered.

"Good, so here is my part of the bargain" Belial said, with a smile on his face. "The Forces of Darkness are gathering. Satan is trying to bring forth the End of Days. His son, the Demon Prince, walks the earth, or walks New York City to be exact. He is causing the necessary chaos to open the Gates of Hell and release the Forces of Darkness. Satan's son is responsible for the new disease in the gay population of New York City".

 

"Ah, George. Take a seat".

George Russo had been called to see the Captain several times before and it was never to receive good news.

"Well, George" the Captain started, "I called you in to tell you we’re closing the investigation of the three homicides in Central Park".

"What?!" George shouted. "Are you telling me we're letting the ones who did this walk?"

"George, it's been weeks since the murders took place and you are no closer to nailing this killer than you were on day one. No leads and the few things you did find out won’t make your job any easier. Or did you find someone with claws in stead of hands who happened to be in the Park that night?"

George was frustrated to say the least. Oh, he knew the Captain was right but to close an ongoing investigation without apprehending at least one suspect was something that still didn't sit well with George.

"Anyway, George, the decision is made. File away all paperwork and other material you have. Should you find more leads in the future we can always look into reopening the case".

"And what about the guy who was sliced in half?" George asked.

"Same story, George. You haven't made any progress and the best thing we know about that case is that it wasn't done by a chainsaw" the Captain said.

"Well, dr. Wall said the best thing to look for was a Katana blade" George said. "But not of the cheap knock offs people have in their homes but the real deal".

"The real deal?" the Captain asked.

"The real Japanese samurai swords, made out of a special metallic alloy. The Japanese don't even call these blades Katana but to make a distinction they call them Nihonto, meaning something like "Japanese blade". These are made according to century old traditions and are the true Katana".

"Ok, so are you any closer on finding someone owning such a "Nihonto"?" the captain asked.

"Not really, sir" George confessed. "In the past it was difficult to bring weapons on a plane but since 9/11 it's virtually impossible. Also, Nihonto blades aren't for sale anywhere in the Tri-state area and, according to some specialists I consulted, it is unlikely a Nihonto blade was bought anywhere in the US. That means the only way a blade like that could enter the US was as private property over sea. So I'm checking up on that. So far no ship directly or indirectly coming from Japan to the US brought passengers over the past year. It's unlikely a person who owned a Nihonto would send it oversea by boat and take a plane themselves. A Nihonto blade is very valuable".

"So there is no evidence someone brought a ... Nihonto into this country?"

"Well, not through the ports of New York or Boston, anyway" George answered. "I also contacted some people I know from the LAPD and SFPD but they couldn't help me. They suggested taking it up with the Bureau if I was under the impression someone had smuggled illegal weaponry into the US".

"I take it you haven't done that" the Captain said.

George Russo smiled. "No, sir. I haven't. I doubt the FBI would be even remotely interested in our homicide case but they would be in a potential smuggle of weapons on US soil. So they would take our investigation without even looking for the murderer, unless he or she could lead them to bigger fish".

"Ok, so you have some more leads in this case than in the other two, right?"

"Exactly, sir." George answered.

"Well, we'll keep this case open than for the time being. That leaves us with one last case we need to discuss: the rape-case in the adult bookstore".

Georges eyes grew several shades darker when the Captain brought that case up. In all his years as a detective he never saw something that horrible and that meant something. This guy, Hector Fernandez, had only been looking for some sexual relieve or pleasure and ended up paying the ultimate prize for it. Although George Russo came from a family in which all the men were pretty macho his mother taught him and his brothers not to think bad of homosexuals. She taught them they were people, just like they were, and they deserved the same respect as everyone else. Georges father didn't quite agree with that but it was one of the few times when his mother put her foot down and challenged Georges father. After his mothers death his father told him George once had a gay uncle but he was killed in a hate crime, for no other reason than being who and what he was. That day, George had just made it into the NYPD, George vowed he would protect men like his uncle no matter what.

"Well, sir, I think we need to consider that a case of manslaughter" George said.

"Oh, and why is that?"

"Well, the victim died of his injuries, sir. That makes it more than just a rape".

"Ok, for the sake of argument, it's manslaughter. Where do we stand with it?"

George Russo kept quiet. That he couldn't get the guy who killed to muggers in Central park he could live with. But he was more than ashamed he was still nowhere with this case.

"Let's recap, shall we?" the Captain said. "The victim is dead and we never got a chance to speak to him since he was already in surgery before we could get to him. He never woke up after it. The old man who owned the adult bookstore was DOA, or at least not alive enough to say anything. There are no camera's in the bookstore which isn't that strange since customers who visit bookstores like that don't like to be videotaped, especially not the queer ones, and ..."

"Excuse me, sir, but can we call them either gay or homosexual? There is no need to belittle them" George interrupted the Captain.

"Fine, gay than. I forgot it's a bit of a touchy subject for you. Like I said, they don't like to be videotaped, especially not the GAY ones and there are no witnesses. The only person we have is the guy who found them and he immediately called 911".

"Well, he could be the perpetrator" George said.

"Well, if I'm not mistaken he submitted a sample of his DNA, right? Does it match the DNA from the semen found inside the victim?"

"We don't know, sir. For some reason the DNA-profiling on the DNA sample from the victim fails every time".

"What do you mean, fails?" the Captain asked.

"To be able to create a DNA-profile you need to isolate the DNA from the semen. So far the lab hasn't been successful in doing so."

The Captain stood and started pacing back and forth behind his desk. If any lawyer in the city would find out the lab had trouble with DNA-profiling most of their perps would be back on the street in a matter of minutes. Most of the modern day cases were almost completely based on DNA-profiling. Learning that the lab had difficulty performing this on one sample would be used to dismiss all cases the DA was presently prosecuting and might even reopen several older cases as well. The Captain sat down again.

"George, I order you to drop this case".

George rose from his seat immediately but before he could speak the Captain went on.

"Sit down, Russo!" the Captain ordered. George knew the Captain meant business when people got addressed by their last name. "There's more at stake here than your pride. The family pleaded with the DA to drop the case because they want to forget how Mr. Fernandez died, or better, under what circumstances. Furthermore, do you know what happens if defense attorneys learn our lab has difficulty with DNA-profiling? All current cases would be dismissed in a heartbeat and criminals like those murderers you and Nick captured a couple of weeks ago will be free to finish what they started".

George understood what the Captain said but that didn't mean he had to like it. Or to go down without a fight.

"Sir, with all due respect, I don't do politics. My job is to search for perpetrators and apprehend them. I don't have to concern with the rest" George said.

"True, but the DA and I do. And this is still an organization with a hierarchy and not a democracy. So when I tell you to drop the investigation I expect you to do as I say. Is that clear, detective Russo?" the Captain growled. George knew he had crossed a line here but he didn't care.

"Perfectly, sir. Now, if you excuse me, I need to tell the lab we're going to let this monster walk because of politics." And with that George rushed out of his Captains office, leaving people staring as he walked towards the exit.

The Captain sat in his office, thinking of George Russo and the time when he was as idealistic as George Russo. His idealism stood in the way of his career. If Russo had been more of a pragmatist he probably would have made lieutenant by now. Hell, he could have been the youngest Captain on the force. But, at the same time, the Captain hoped Russo’s idealism would not fade because it made him one hell of a cop.

 

George Russo was steaming! How did the Captain dare him to order to let someone walk who did that to another human being?!

He had walked out of the precinct to walk of his anger because he knew otherwise he would say something to the Captain he would regret later.

"So, he wants me to drop this case? Ok, I will officially drop it. But no one can tell me I can’t look into it in my own time. And God help the guy when I get my hands on him!"

Just than his cell phone rang.

"Detective Russo."

"Detective Russo, this is dr. Sommerwest, gynacologist at Bellevue. I call about your wife, Vanessa Russo. She was admitted here today because of abdominal pain. Ultrasound shows there is a problem with the placenta. I suggest you come here because there are decisions to be made".

 

Jayden felt restless. That was a common thing when he was trying to withhold sex for a couple of days. Ever since he lost control with Hector Fernandez Jayden tried to have as little sex as possible without going crazy. Tonight was not a good night for him.

"I need to have some ass. I don't care what I have to pay for someone to take care of that dick of mine!" Jayden cried out. It was Friday night and he had jerked off at least 5 times already. Right now his $ 200.- jeans were again too tight because of his hard dick. Although Jayden could jerk off a sixth time tonight he knew his discomfort wouldn't end until he had had sex with a guy.

Jayden looked in the mirror and was a little startled by what he saw. In his eyes was a feverish sparkle, border lining madness. He wondered if that was what he looked like every time it was a while since he last had sex.

"Probably" Jayden thought. "I wonder what some of the escorts think when I come in".

Most escorts were happy with every customer they could find. The escort business has dropped to an all time low since the outbreak of the new disease. Jayden never mentioned several of his former bed friends contracted the disease.

Jayden never used the same escort twice. Once he had them he was done with them. They could not satisfy him a second time. But tonight he might have to. All the bureaus he called were either out of business, lost a lot of boys or were completely booked.

Jayden decided to go to the park to see if there were any guys there picking up men. He hadn't done that either since Hector. He was so afraid now to lose control and with a professional escort he knew if he lost control he would be in jail before he even got down from his post-orgasmic high.

"Maybe afterwards I go into town for a drink" Jayden thought. "As soon as I have had sex I'm probably coherent enough again".

So Jayden decided to dress up. Nothing too fancy but nice for a night out in The Village. So he took out a 501 and then headed for a shirt. He picked a black and purple Dolce and a couple of black Van Lier boots. Jayden loved the Dutch handmade shoes even more than most Italian brands. He pulled out a white jacket by Calvin Klein to complete his ensemble and went out.

"I hope there are some Arabian men at the park" Jayden thought. Although Jayden didn't really have a preference for a certain type of man he always enjoyed having sex with Latino and Arabian men. These two types of men were pretty macho and subduing them to be his bottom for tonight was always an extra turn on. Caucasian and Asian males were hardly a challenge for someone looking the way Jayden did and Afro-American men were pretty much willing to do whatever you wanted them to as long as the price was right.

Jayden was wondering whether or not he should take a cab to get to Central Park. He knew he had enough money to do so but sometimes he preferred to walk or to take the subway. Good thing about the subway was that sometimes there were hot guys there to cruise. On more than one occasion he was able to convince a guy from the subway to come with him to the park or to go back to his apartment with him.

Jayden was so lost in his horniness and his thoughts that he wasn't paying attention at all to his surroundings.

 

After another gruesome day at the ER at Bellevue Samuels punishment was over and he and Arthur decided to go out and celebrate. Although the Chief was still on Samuels back to see if he could catch Samuel on a tiny mistake at least Samuel was done with the attending in the ER who made his life hell.

Normally Arthur and Samuel went to one of the student bars near NYU but Samuel had suggested to stay in the Village and go to one of the gay bars. Arthur knew this was a great sacrifice Samuel made for his friend. Samuel was a good-looking guy and in most gay bars he would end up with more guys in his wake than Arthur. Also, the chance of Samuel meeting someone at one of the gay bars in de Village was slim to none.

Both had dressed up and Arthur had even found a white Calvin Klein jacket in a second hand store to wear at special occasions. As the two young men were walking through the Village more than one guy almost broke his neck to catch a second glance.

"Hey there, sugars" a young man with a milk chocolate brown complexion said. "Wanting to have some fun with me tonight?"

"I'm sure you're wonderful, honey" Arthur replied. "But I'm taken and he's straight".

"No one stays straight after a night with Belial, sugar" the young man replied.

Although the young Afro-American man looked great he gave Arthur the creeps. And the name Belial sounded familiar somehow.

"Sorry, better luck with the next guys" and Arthur tried to pull Samuel along. But somehow Samuel had other ideas. He hadn't said anything since meeting the guy named Belial and he couldn't keep his eyes from him.

"Looks like your friend here isn't so sure about being straight anymore, sugar" Belial said.

Arthur turned Samuel around and looked his friend in the eyes. Samuel was bye bye. One quick glance at Samuels crotch showed his Asian-Latin friend was in a highly state of arousal.

"Samuel, what's going on with you?" Arthur said.

"Isn't this Belial character the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?" Samuel answered, almost drooling over the idea of getting together with Belial.

"Get it together, Samuel." Arthur said. "You're not gay, remember?" Arthur made sure his suggestion sounded as an order but somehow this time their bond did not work. Samuel was not bound to Heaven's Law at the moment, which meant Angelic magic was at work here somehow and in an illegal way to boot.

 

At the same time Belial was stunned. He had used his magic almost immediately after seeing the Caucasian man with his mixed friend and although he had felt his hook sink into the Asian-Latin guy the Caucasian guy was completely unaffected. Belial had never seen that before. But he would take whatever he could have. The guy with the brown curls and piercing green eyes was gay, Belial was sure of that. So if Belial would start to work on the mixed guy he was sure the Caucasian one would join in shortly. That way Belial would have two good-looking young men to enjoy himself with and probably ruin a friendship at the same time. Not a bad beginning of tonight, while he waited for his appointment later tonight.

Belial walked up to Samuel, lifted his head and kissed Samuel on his lips. Samuel immediately returned the kiss, indicating Belials magic had this young man in a strong grip. Belial decided to move things up a notch and grabbed Samuels hard dick through his pants. Samuel, still with Belials tongue in his mouth, moaned loudly and started to buck his hips against Belials hand. Belial was surprised because he never had seen such an easy target that wasn't gay to begin with. Maybe the mixed guy wasn't as straight as the brown-haired guy thought he was.

Knowing he now had Samuel under his control he pulled back most of his magic and targeted Arthur with it. He felt his magic hitting the brown-haired man but it slid from the surface in stead of binding Arthur to him. He never experienced that except with angels.

 

Belial was not the only one who noticed his magic. Arthur also felt Belial using his powers on him but failing in whatever he tried to do. But now Arthur knew what happened with Samuel and he gathered his own magic to counter whatever Belial was doing.

 

It started to dawn to Belial he bit off more than he could chew. His powers were ineffective on the young man and he sensed the young man was charging his own magical powers; magical powers Belial recognized as being Angelic. He tried to undo his bond with Samuel but found he was too late. Whoever the other young man was he had taken control over Belials bond with the young mixed man and started to unravel his spell.

"I don't think so, Angel" Belial hissed. "I can't stop you from undoing my handiwork for you are too strong. But I can give your friend here the final push before you can destroy the magic between us" and with that Belial targeted Samuel with the full force of his magical powers, enforcing the part that loved the male to male attention Belial had given him and subduing the part of his mind that thought of himself as straight. In other words, Belial turned Samuel gay.

"Let's see if you can repair this damage, Angel" Belial laughed, while pulling back his magic. But not before setting of Samuels pleasure center, causing Samuels orgasm to start. In front of everyone who had gathered to see what went on there Samuel creamed his pants, moaning and crying in blissful agony.

Belial turned around and ran off while Arthur rushed over to his friend to offer his support.

"Oh, Samuel, I'm so sorry" Arthur said continuously.

After a while Samuel calmed down and realized what just happened. Fortunately, his boxers caught all his cum so his jeans didn't show a wet spot.

"Come, let's go home" Arthur said but Samuel didn't to hear about it.

"No, we were going out. That hasn't changed" Samuel said. "Just let me first go to the bathroom to get out of these wet shorts".

 

Arthur helped his friend back on his feet and together they walked further. Arthur was more than a little troubled with what Belial had done to Samuel. He had felt what Belial had done or tried to do to Samuel. He wondered if Belial was successful or not but so far Samuel didn't seem any different than usual. He just walked a bit funny since his wet boxers were definitely bothering him. No, nothing indicated Belial was successful.

 

"Ok, I have to keep up the appearance" Samuel thought. "If Arthur even suspects what's going on in my mind he will carry me home and tie me to the bed".

Samuels mind was on fire. Thoughts he buried so long ago and never allowed himself to notice again, were shooting through his mind. The accompanying emotions he denied himself for like forever were now raw and at the surface. The only thing that kept him from allowing his self-pity to kick in was his friend. Arthur felt so incredibly guilty but there was nothing he could have done to prevent this. This had nothing to do with Ar'Thurian. They were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"I wonder if these feelings of lust will diminish" Samuel thought. "No way I can go to work feeling like this. The first guy I have to examine will be raped by me. And I have no idea how to tell my parents. But first things first. I need to get through this evening without allowing Arthur to notice what that guy Belial did to me".

 

Jayden really wasn't paying attention and all of a sudden he was on his ass. He had walked into someone with quite some force.

"I'm so sorry" Jayden started. "I wasn't paying attention".

"That's ok, Jayden" Arthur said, since it was Arthur and Samuel Jayden had bumped into.

"Great, this night keeps getting better" Samuel thought. He still wasn't over his dislike for Jayden.

Jayden looked into Arthurs eyes and all of a sudden he had forgotten he had decided to keep his distance from this young doctor.

"Damn, am I falling in love?" Jayden thought. "That doesn't sound like me".

"So, where are you guys heading?" Jayden asked.

"Well, Samuel and I were thinking of having a few drinks in one of the bars in the neighborhood" Arthur said. And then Samuel surprised everyone, including himself.

"Why don't you join us, Jayden? I think Arthur would like to have you around".

"Well, if you guys don't mind" Jayden said. Although Samuel hid it well Jayden had noticed the dislike Samuel had for him although he didn't understand why.

"Well, if Samuel is sure about this ..." Arthur hesitated.

"Yes, I'm sure. I should be a better friend and try to get to know the guy my best friend is crazy about" Samuel said, causing Arthur to blush.

"What are you doing, you geek?!" Arthur whispered to Samuel. "I can't remember I did this when you introduced me to Claudia".

"You didn't but than again, it didn't take me weeks to even admit I really liked that girl" Samuel said, registering the thought of Claudia's big breasts didn't do anything for him anymore.

"Well, count me in than, guys" Jayden said. "Where are we heading?"

"Don't really care" Samuel said. "As long as they have a clean bathroom so I can get out of my shorts".

Jayden looked confused at Samuel.

"Arthur, could you please tell him what happened because if I would have to I would probably die of shame".

So the three young men continued their way, Samuel still walking funny, while Arthur told the story the best he could without revealing anything about Belial, magic or the suspicion Samuel was now gay. Apparently he did something right because before long all were laughing over of the story, including Samuel.

 

Time flies when you’re having fun even when you never expected to have fun. Jayden was pleasantly surprised when he bumped into Arthur but he was less enthusiastic about Samuel being there. But Samuel definitely tried his best and Jayden felt like he and Samuel really got to know each other. One other nice surprise was Jayden’s feverish need to get laid disappeared as soon as he was in Arthurs vicinity. Most people would consider that a bad thing but Jayden still felt his hormones were available when he wanted to use them. As soon as Arthur was around Jayden still wanted to get his rocks off but he didn’t have to anymore.

Before the three men knew it was 2 am. They decided to call it a night and get some sleep. Jayden, Arthur and Samuel started walking home, Arthur being in heaven now the man he likes and his best friend finally got along. The three men were chatting while walking home. Since Samuel lived the closest he was the first to say goodnight, leaving Jayden and Arthur together for the rest of the walk.

Arthurs apartment was next and he and Jayden stayed outside on the sidewalk to talk some more.

“Aren’t you going to ask me in?” Jayden asked.

“One day I might” Arthur answered. “But there’s something you need to understand about me. I’m not a snack. I’m not a guy you fuck at night and screw over in the morning. Don’t get me wrong; I love sex just as much as the next guy and God knows it’s been long overdue. But I’m worth more and, although we just went on two dates, I think I’m falling for you. So if you’re planning to just fuck me and dump me afterwards, tell me now so we can end this now before any of us get hurt”.

Arthur didn’t know where that came from. Normally he wasn’t this straight forward. In his job he was but in his personal life he was pretty much a pushover. At least, he was before he met Michael. Did the awakening of Ar’Thurian also change this part of his personality?

“Wow! Never saw that one coming” Jayden said. “You know I have a reputation as a playboy, having sex with someone else every night of the week and never with the same guy twice. Can’t argue with that. And I know it sounds like a cliché but I think I don’t have the urge anymore to sleep around. Not when I’m with you”.

“Yes, you’re right. That does sound like a cliché.” Arthur said. “But that’s exactly why I want to take it slowly, Jayden. I want to know if we have a chance together. I’m not a jetsetter and I doubt I ever will be. I have loans because of medical school. I don’t have money like you. I was born in a trailer park. So I live in one of the cheapest apartment buildings on this island, which still isn’t very cheap to begin with. And I won’t ask you in before I know we have a future because if you see my apartment you will run for the hills”.

“I doubt that, Arthur. I seriously doubt that”.

Both guys were startled when a group of police cars drove by with blaring sirens.

“I wonder what happened” Jayden said.

“I doubt it concerns us” Arthur responded but was a curious as Jayden was.

“Well, I guess this is goodnight than, handsome” Jayden said to Arthur.

“Yes, goodnight” Arthur answered and he leaned in for a kiss. A move Jayden highly appreciated and answered and before long they kissed. But since both had their eyes closed they never saw their kiss literally created sparks.

 

When Arthur and Jayden broke their kiss Arthur entered his apartment building and Jayden started walking in the direction of his apartment. But as soon as he was a couple of blocks from Arthurs apartment Jayden jumped into a dark alley. Jayden looked around to make sure no one would see him and he was pleased to see the alley to be empty. He then started his transformation into his demon form. Jayden had been practicing and was able to shift between human and demon form at will. Only downside was that he wasn’t able to shift his clothes as well so every time Jayden shifted from human to demon his clothes were ripped to shreds. That was not as embarrassing as shifting back, though, because then Jayden was bare naked.

After a few seconds Jayden felt the familiar tingling of his skin, indicating he was changing. Soon after that he felt his body expend and heard his clothes tear. When Jayden opened his eyes again his vision had changed from normal human vision to full spectrum. His claws were out and he felt his sharp fangs sting his lower lip. He stretched his entire body, including his batlike wings. When fully stretched his wings easily had a span of 3 meters.

Jayden jumped up and at the same time hit his wings. With two strokes of his wings he was airborne and soaring high above the rooftops in the Village. Oh, how Jayden loved to fly! Somewhere, deep in his mind, he realized his appearance would make people question him. But even though he looked like a demon Jayden was sure he was a good person, although a good person who made some mistakes in the past.

“But with Arthur that will be something of the past” Jayden thought. “I’m going to try and make up for my mistakes and I’m starting with helping those police officers that came by”.

With Jayden full spectrum vision it didn’t take him long to find the train of police cars and he saw they were heading towards Central Park.

“Of course” Jayden thought, before setting course for Central Park, never hearing a young Afro-American man call out to him.

 

Arthur didn’t enter his apartment after kissing Jayden goodnight but he went straight to the roof. He had a feeling he had to follow those police cars. He didn’t know why but it felt like it was important. So as soon as Arthur got onto the rooftop he called upon his Angelic powers, causing him to shapeshift into his Angelic form. Thank God one of the things he remembered from Michaels touch was how to transform his clothing with him so he would not have to buy new stuff all the time. Besides, he loved the white jacket he had worn, partly because it was exactly the same as Jayden had been wearing. Although Jaydens jacket definitely looked better.

Not long after Arthur opened himself to his powers he felt his wings grow out, the golden band around his head was formed and the bow and arrows materialized on his back as did his sword on his hip. He also noticed he wore an armor in his Angelic form. And with no effort at all Ar’Thurian took of into the night. Higher and higher he flew until he saw the blue flashlights from the squad cars heading for Central Park.

“Of course” Arthur thought, before changing course for Central Park.

 

It's strange how things can work out. It's pretty safe to say that, if Arthur had invited Jayden in or if Jayden had asked Arthur to come with him to his place the events would have played out differently. If Phjierl hadn't looked up and seen Jayden fly in the direction of Central Park the lower class demon would probably still be searching for Jayden at the end of time. So now Phjierl rushed himself towards Central Park in order to speak to Jayden.

And Jayden and Arthur?

The police cars were in pursuit of two men who abducted, raped and murdered three young girls and two young boys from an orphanage. The police had tracked them down but somehow the two men were alarmed and managed to escape before the police was able to arrest them. Both men were on motorcycles laughing at the attempts of the NYPD to stop them. In a few more minutes they would be at the park and from there it would be impossible to find them. There were just too many hiding places in Central Park and too many exit points for the NYPD to track them from there. Both men were already celebrating their victory in their minds.

But, as they say, don't count your chickens before they're hatched. As soon as the two criminals entered Central Park they thought of themselves as free men, escaped from the police. Only minutes later they wished they had surrendered because they met Jayden. And Jayden was angry with them, to say the least.

One of Jaydens powers enabled him to know the sins or crimes a person had committed. Of course this is a very useful power for the Demon Prince since he would be confronted with sinners and criminals all the time. At least, if he would join his father in his plans. For these two criminals it was definately bad news since the rapes and the murders were still fresh in their minds. And because the crimes were so fresh Jayden did not only see what they did but Jayden also felt their victims pain and fear. Jayden went berserk and lashed out to both men, his claws completely out.

 

Ar'Thurian wasn't as fast as he remembered himself to be. His human psyche was fighting him. In his human form, Ar'Thurian noticed, he was afraid of heights. This could be a problem in the future and Ar'Thurian made a mental note he should try and get some help to get rid of the fright.

The squad cars were all outside Central Park at West 59th Street. Apparently this was where the fugitives had entered the park. Ar'Thurian didn't understand why the squad cars hadn't just drove on, into Central Park. It made no sense unless the police officers were at the disadvantage in their cars.

Ar'Thurian went to lower altitude so he could try and find the fugitives and hand them over to the police. It didn't take Ar'Thurian long to find the fugitives but he also saw handing them over to the police was going to be difficult. The only way those two were leaving the park that night, was in a body bag. Both men were brutally murdered, probably by the large dark and winged creature standing over the bodies. As soon as the creature looked up he spread his batlike wings and took off.

"I don't think so" Ar'Thurian thought and he began to pursue the winged demon while drawing his sword.

"Stop, demon!" Ar'Thurian shouted and, to his surprise, the demon did as he was told.

"Confess your crimes, demon! Before I send you back to Hell" Ar'Thurian demanded.

"Back off, Warrior Angel" the demon replied. "I ended two lives that should never have been in the first place. Both were child molesters and murderers. In the last 24 hours they have abducted, raped and murdered 5 children, all beneath the age of 10. I did what you should have done".

"Be that as it may, you should have let the police taken care of this" Ar'Thurian said.

"The police can only arrest them and bring them to trial. In the end these scumbags would even get protection in prison because they're lives would be over if the general population would get their hands on them. At least I gave back some of the pain they caused these children."

Ar'Thurian put away his sword.

"Do you mind me saying it's strange to see a demon like you caring about justice and innocence?"

"Maybe. It's who I am. Now, will there be a problem over this between us? Because, frankly, fighting over these two is too much trouble in my book" the demon said.

"No, no problem. But next time ..."

"Next time I see low life trash like this I'm going to do exactly the same and so should you" the demon interrupted. And with that the demon flew off, leaving Ar'Thurian hovering over the playground.

"Still, it does have some poetic justice they were killed in the playground" Ar'Thurian thought before flying off, back to the Village.

 

"The seeds of doubt have been planted in Michael, my lord" Belial said when his appointment finally showed up.

"You did well, my precious Belial" the dark shadow said. "Maybe I can convince the Prince of Darkness there's a place for you at his side after all".

"Anything to get me off this rock, my lord. Anything!"

Copyright © 2011 Phoenix1977; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..