Jump to content
    Phoenix1977
  • Author
  • 6,036 Words
  • 1,748 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Devil's son - 11. Loving a plan coming together

Samuel confronts Dr. Wall. George Russo learns what caused his children to die while Arthur tries to undo some of the damage done to detective Russo. A heavy thunderstorm over New Yoprk City has an unexpected side effect.

“Hey! You can’t go in there!” the secretary said but Samuel ignored her. It had been four days since Arthur and he saw dr. Wall at CNN. Dr. Wall had been busy. After the story on CNN dr. Wall had been at the White House where president Obama gave him not only a decoration but also practically unlimited financial resources for research purposes. A day later he had a meeting at the UN, with the secretary-general and the director-general of the WHO. The SOB was even allowed to address the general assembly. But today he was back at Bellevue, just before he would travel to a big European conference where he would receive an achievement award for identifying “the threat to gay men everywhere”. Well, before he would receive that award he had a meeting with dr. Samuel Berger, MD.

“How dare you claim this discovery as your own?” Samuel shouted while storming into dr. Wall’s office.

“Ah, dr. Berger” Dr. Wall smiled. “I expected a visit from you today. Close the door, please”.

“And then? You’re going to steal the next thing I tell you so maybe you’ll get a second medal from the president?”

“I will only talk to you in private, dr. Berger. So either close the door or get out” dr. Wall said, lowering his voice so his secretary would not hear.

Reluctantly, Samuel closed the door.

“That’s better, dr. Berger. Now take a seat” dr. Wall said. “Civilised men talk while they sit”.

Again Samuel did as he was told but his dislike showed all over his face.

“You really should work on your poker face, dr. Berger” dr. Wall said. “In the future you’re going to meet more people you don’t like and you really don’t want them to know that just by looking at you”.

“How dare you tell me something about what I should or should not do?” Samuel said.

“Stop acting like a spoiled brad!” dr. Wall said. “What else did you think would happen? Did you really expect you would get the credit? You’re an intern, a nothing. The rats in the basement of this hospital are more important than you! If you and dr. Ericson would have received the credit no one would have taken you seriously. Instead the board of the hospital decided to grant the honour of this discovery to someone with more prestige, someone the international scientific community would take seriously. This has always been the plan”.

“What about that meeting than?” Samuel asked. “There are more than 60 interns and junior residents that can confirm you promised ….”

“We promised you a job, in your case your residency” dr. Wall said, smiling as he noticed Samuel realising dr. Wall and dr. Engelberts never promised they would get the credit. All they ever promised was a job at Bellevue, nothing more.

“And is it really that horrible not to get the credit?” Dr. Wall said. “Ok, so having diner with the Obama’s was quite something and I never knew dr. Chan from the WHO could tell so many interesting stories about her time as a resident, but other than that you didn’t miss much. Maybe we can even make sure you can do some research with the money the president gave me”.

Samuel was just sitting there, feeling numb. Dr. Wall knew he had won but he just couldn’t help himself giving Samuel that one last push.

“There is, however, one unfortunate thing. When I talked to the board last week they told me they had given us one spot for a future resident or attending, not two”. Samuel looked at dr. Wall, horror on his face.

“It will be either dr. Ericson or you who will be a resident” dr. Wall said. “One of you will stay and one of you will be asked to leave. Who does what is of no importance to me”.

 

Arthur thought Samuel’s “talk” with dr. Wall was a bad idea. It’s always a bad idea to piss off one of the attendings but dr. Wall got so much power over the last few days pissing him off would be career suicide. Arthur argued with Samuel not to do it but Samuel was determined to go ahead. Stronger objections from Arthur might have set off Heaven’s Law so Arthur backed off. But he was pretty sure in the end they would received the shorter end of the stick. The only positive side of it was that it had snapped Samuel out of whatever mood he was in so he was able to function once more. That was a good thing because his friend was running out of favours from the other interns. They wouldn’t cover for him indefinitely.

Arthur noticed once more how much he and his friend differed. When Samuel was upset because of injustice he went in, head first, screw the consequences. For Samuel it was all about getting justice and, if proven impossible, dealing damage. For Arthur, it was about babies.

The one thing Arthur hated about being gay was the inability to have children. Although recently gays were allowed to get married in the state of New York no one knew whether that also included the right to adopt children or not. Personally, Arthur doubted it. People were all in favour of giving gay people more rights, including the right of marriage, but allowing gay men and women to adopt children and raise them might just be a bridge too far for many Republicans in New York. So, in order to soften the feeling of something missing Arthur did the next best thing: he spent some time in the NICU.

Whenever one of the nurses saw Arthur coming they knew there had been trouble. Arthur needed to be around children to sooth himself. As said before, most of the hospital staff knew about Arthur’s sexual orientation and that had inspired the nurses to start an action group to protest for gay men and women to adopt, especially now gays were allowed to get married. Arthur didn’t know it but the nurses did it because of him. When asked a nurse would tell you the following:

“Take Arthur, for example. He’s gay and has a lot of love to give. But because of the gender he’s attracted to he can’t give a child in need the love he or she needs, which is just plain wrong. Although he won’t say it we knows he’s suffering from it and he’s not the only one. So we fight for all the Arthurs in our state and, maybe some day, our country”.

Of course, Arthur was oblivious to him being the cause of their protests, causing the nurses to fight even harder on his behalf. It was a strange situation.

“Well, hello, Arthur.” One of the nurses said. “Haven’t seen you in quite a while. For a moment we thought you forgot about us”.

“Hi Rose” Arthur said. “Been really busy. Samuel had a hard time the last couple of days so I needed to be with my friend. And, hmm, I met someone” Arthur confessed, colouring a nice shade of red.

“Oh, how lovely” Rose said. Rose was everyone’s grandmother at Bellevue. Even the Chief treated Rose with respect. No one knew how old Rose was but everyone at Bellevue was convinced she was already there when they started working there. “Is it a good boy?” Rose asked.

“How do you know I fall for men?” Arthur asked. He already knew most of the medical staff knew but the nurses too?

“Don’t be silly, dear” Rose said. “You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to see you’re not into girls. Otherwise you would have noticed the few in here who were more than willing to give you some babies of your own”. Somehow Rose made everything sound so easy with that thick Irish accent of hers. She always said she learned it from her mother, who was one of the survivors of Titanic maiden voyage.

“Who’s this little buddy?” Arthur asked, hoping Rose would drop the subject. And, being considerate as she always was, Rose did just that.

“For now we’re still calling him baby boy Russo” Rose said, with sadness in her voice.

“Why? And where are his parents?” Arthur asked.

“Well, this little fellow was one of the triplets I told you about. His brother and sister didn’t make it” Rose said. “To make matters worse his mother is still in the ICU after emergency c-section and is not improving. Some clotting disorder she developed. As a result, detective Russo is on edge. I’m afraid if his baby boy or his wife won’t make it he’ll go over the edge, not knowing what he will do. And the chances for both his son and his wife are not good”.

Right at the time one of the monitors in the adjacent room started beeping and a flustered young nurse ran in.

“Rose, I need help” the young nurse said. “No matter what I do the little girl next door keeps getting worse”.

“That’s with most of these children, my dear” Rose said. “We can only do so much and the rest is up to someone else” while Rose looked up. “I need to go help this young girl, Arthur. Could you keep and eye on baby boy Russo for me?”

“Of course, Rose. Take your time”.

Rose squeezed Arthur’s hand and walked with the young nurse, helping her to say goodbye to a child she cared for for the very first time.

Arthur, always a doctor, read baby boy Russo’s chart and what he saw made him sad. It was a small miracle this boy had lived for this long. The young child was most definitely a fighter but this was a fight his young body would never be able to win. One look at the monitor conformed that. His heart rate was too slow and his blood pressure indicated his heart was on the verge of giving up. The breathing curve showed respiratory distress and the oxygenation of the blood was terrible with only 80% oxygen in his blood. Every breath must hurt this young boy. Every heartbeat was torture. It would be better for the child if the end came soon.

Arthur opened the incubator and carefully took baby boy Russo out, making sure all the iv-lines and lines for the monitor remained undisturbed. He held the baby to his chest.

“Poor little thing. So young and so much trouble already” Arthur said. At the moment the baby opened one of his eyes and it seemed like he looked at Arthur. Oh, Arthur knew that was impossible. Not only was the baby too young but the idea that a baby this sick would do anything like that was preposterous, just as the idea that started forming in Arthur’s mind.

“Would He mind?” Arthur thought. “I’m a warrior angel. Can I even do it?” But in the end Arthur knew the decision was already made. This boy, baby boy Russo, had nothing to lose and so much to gain. Worst case scenario he would speed up the baby’s demise, which would not be a bad thing either. Arthur placed two fingers on the baby’s heart and whispered a word:

Leigheas” while concentrating on his own energy. He felt the energy flow through his fingers into the infant. It immediately took effect. His heart rate went up as did his blood pressure. Breathing instantly went easier for the child and the amount of oxygen in his blood increased to almost 100%. Both colour and muscle tone improved and in a few seconds baby boy Russo looked like a healthy infant, except for two small marks over his heart. But Arthur knew they would be marked off as birthmarks, which, in a way, they were.

Arthur had just put baby boy Russo back into the incubator when Rose came back.

“Poor girl” Rose said. “I don’t think she’s strong enough to work in the NICU”.

“And you are?” Arthur responded, trying not to show Rose he was less steady on his feet than a few moments earlier.

“Well, I’m still here, ain’t I?” Rose said. It was a thing the two of them had. Rose was very protective over all her “chicks” and this young nurse just became her new pet project.

“I gotta go, Rose” Arthur said, while holding himself to the incubator. He needed some rest. He was also a little worried. It had been a while since he last shared his life force with a living being but he didn’t remember him being this tired that last time. Than again, the last time he was fully Angelic, not trapped in a human form.

“Aye, be careful, Arthur” Rose said, while grabbing him into a hug. “Dark tides are rising”.

“What was that, Rose?” Arthur said.

“Nothing, my boy” Rose said. “Nothing at all”.

Before he left Arthur turned to the incubator and smiled at baby boy Russo.

“Bye, little fellow. I need to go and see your mum now”.

 

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. I can't even remember how long it's been since my last confession". And that certainly was true. George Russo may have been raised a Catholic choirboy but he hadn't been to Church more than once or twice since his marriage.

"Tell me your sins, my child" George heard the voice at the other side of the window say.

"I have killed numerous men, Father. All in the line of duty and all in either defence of my own safety or that of a weaker person, but killed nonetheless" George said. "And although I'm still convinced I did the right thing lately I started to wonder if God disagrees with me".

"Why are you having those thoughts?" the priest asked.

"Almost two weeks ago my wife was rushed to the hospital. She was pregnant with triplets and the pregnancy was hard on her. The last four months she was confined to her bed because the children did not grow properly. When she was rushed to the hospital she had a bleeding behind the placenta, causing a lot of pain. Because the triplets were too immature the doctor thought it best to keep the babies in while giving my wife some type of drugs to mature the babies lungs. These drugs caused another bleed, causing two of our children to die, one of them in the NICU at Bellevue and my wife in the ICU. And since a couple of days I wonder if that's my punishment for the violence I used in my work" George said.

"Oh, detective Russo, if only things were so simple" the voice at the other side said. "You see, the same thing would have happened if you had been a librarian".

"How do you know my name?" George asked.

"That's a stupid question, George" the voice said. "Of all the questions you could ask that’s the least important one".

"Ok, than how about this one? What the fuck did you mean with that statement?!" George said, starting to raise his voice.

"No need to get angry with me, George" the voice said. "I'm just the messenger, like all of His men."

George started to rise to his feet, ready to burst out and grab the priest.

"Sit down! Or I swear you'll never learn the truth!" the priest said. It had the desired effect. George sat back down.

"That's a good boy, George" the priest said. "Now, let me get one thing clear. If you get up from your knees one more time before I tell you to I'll be gone and you will never know what happened. Trust me when I say you aren't fast enough to capture me. Understood?"

"Yes, I understand" George said. "Now, tell me!"

"Always the impatient type, aren't you, George?" the priest said. "Ok, here we go. You probably saw sometimes the work "La commedia illumnia Firenze" by Domenico di Michelino. It is also sometimes called "Dante's poem". The original is in Florence, Italy, but reproductions are easily obtainable". The priest waited a few seconds but did not get any response from George, so he continued.

"In this fresco you can see a procession of people walking underneath an archway. Above the arch there a sentence in Italian: "Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'intrate" meaning: "Abandon all hope, all who enter here". This arch is the gateway to Hell".

"I know the artwork and I know the meaning" George said. "I also know it's from Dante's La Divina Commedia. Just because I didn't go to college doesn't mean I'm illiterate. What I don't know is what this has to do with my children and my wife".

"Well, the gateway to Hell is more real than you thought" the priest continued. "The battle for Heaven didn't end when He through Lucifer out of Heaven. The battle never ended. However, for the time being the good guys won. They took 666 condemned souls and used those to seal the gateway. As long as the gateway is sealed only small amounts of evil are able to slip through, keeping earth more or less habitable".

"Still no clue what this has to do with my family" George said. "And losing my patience rapidly".

"Still, it would be in everyone's best interest if you heard me out and didn't get up" the priest said. "666 condemned souls were needed to seal the gateway. To break the seal 666 pure souls are needed and which soul is more pure than that of a newborn?"

"Are you telling me my children were killed by some lunatic to sacrifice them to the devil?" George said.

"No, detective. It puzzles me you have such a high success rate in your case load if this is the best you can come up with" the priest said. "Every now and then the ancient battle flares up again. Right now things are once more in motion. In the last couple of months there have been reports of both demons and angels in the city, confirming the Church's suspicions the gateway is somewhere in New York city. It seems the ancient war will see it’s next battle and your children have been used as a tool to unleash the powers of darkness. Your wife, I'm afraid, was nothing more than collateral damage".

"This is not right!" George said. "People are not pieces on a chess board, to be set up the way the higher powers see fit! Even He does not have that right! If this is true I will put a stop to it, one way or another!" and with that George got up and stormed out. While he practically run through the church the other door of the confession booth opened and a young looking face with a chocolate brown complexion looked out. His face was young and beautiful but his eyes showed knowledge beyond his years while the smile on his lips never reached those ancient eyes.

"You do that, sugar" Belial said. "You just do that".

 

Arthur wasn't sure tonight was a good idea. Jayden invited him to his apartment for drinks and after that they would either order some food or go out for diner with maybe a bar or club afterwards. But Arthur was afraid he would not be able to control himself. He wanted Jayden and he wanted him badly. Even so, right now he was fidgeting with his tie before putting on his white jacket. He thought it looked good on him and he really liked to look good. And he had every reason to look good because he felt good as well.

After he left the NICU he had taken some rest and done his rounds. All of his patients were doing well so he had been able to finish all his paper work and even managed to get a full three hours of studying done. But he knew all of this was only postponing the one thing he truly had to do: visiting Vanessa Russo in the ICU. So just before visiting hours started Arthur left his ward to head up to the ICU. Just before visiting hours the shifts changed in the ICU, both for the nurses as the doctors, so this was the best time because less people would notice him. He would have a lot of explaining to do if he'd get caught visiting a patient from gynaecology without being asked to. Still, his experience with the little boy this morning made it clear he might be able to do what his colleagues weren't: pulling Vanessa Russo through.

When he got to the ICU he found his luck hadn't run out. There had been a situation and the nurse who was supposed to be with Vanessa Russo had left a little early since her clothes were covered in blood, leaving Vanessa Russo alone. That in itself was a bad sign. That meant there was little they could do for her if something happened. But Arthur was determined to make sure whatever was left of this family would remain together. He studied the monitor for a while and what he saw wasn't good but not that bad either. Her blood pressure was adequate but with supporting drugs. Her breathing was steady but she was on a ventilator. Her ECG showed a steady en regular heartbeat while the EEG showed a normal brain pattern. There was little reason why the doctors would not get her to wake up. When Arthur studied her charts he noticed all attempts to wake her up had been unsuccessful. They had her off all anaesthetics but she refused to wake up. There was no apparent damage to her brain and even her EEG pattern looked like that of someone who was just asleep but could wake up any minute. They had tried to take her off the ventilator but that didn't work out too well. Her body refused to breath on its own so they had to intubate her again. Right now she received basic care and continuous monitoring. She was diagnosed as being in a vegetative state and a conversation with her husband about terminating life support was scheduled for the next day.

"Like hell" Arthur thought while closing the curtains. He loosened the hospital gown in order to reach for her heart. He placed his hand over her it and said: "Leigheas " while concentrating on his own energy patterns like he did with Vanessa's son this morning. Like with her son Arthur saw a change immediately. The EEG patterns changed from light slumber to waking up and, soon after, almost awake while the ventilator first started compensating for pressure building in Vanessa's lungs but soon after that started to sound the alarm. The ventilator could no longer compensate for the fact that Vanessa started breathing on her own. At the same time the monitor started blaring because Vanessa's heart rate and blood pressure rose due to stress of her waking up and fighting the ventilator. Arthur realised he had to get the hell out of there or he would be in a lot of trouble. Well, maybe he was so anyway because when he started to tie up the gown again Vanessa Russo grabbed his wrist and looked him straight in the eye. She was awake.

How he made it out of the ICU without being spotted he didn't know but somehow he made it. Of course the entire hospital buzzed about the woman who was supposed to die and came through miraculously. Everyone was talking about it but everyone was also asking one question. Where was her husband?

 

“This just came in. A large storm front is approaching the American East Coast from sea. Meteorologists are puzzled where the storm came from since there was no indication for a storm on satellite images this afternoon, certainly not of this magnitude. Another thing that keeps them puzzled is the trajectory of the storm. The storm is moving against both the sea currents and the air flows.”

“Will the American people notice the storm, Jim?” the other news anchor asked.

“Only the people in New York City and maybe there will be a little after-effect in Boston, Nancy” the male anchor said. “But the people in New York will notice a lot from this storm. Gusts of wind of 110 kph or higher are expected, together with lots of thunder and rain. Both the governor and the mayor of New York City have been warned but little can be done in the short time window they have. People are advised to stay inside unless they have to be outside. Ironically enough, in approximately two hours the storm will come ashore at Ellis Island, where in the past immigrants first set foot on American soil. Well, this is one immigrant we’d rather not have, Nancy. Back to you”.

 

While outside the promised storm raged on with wind, rain, thunder and lightning Jayden had put some candles on the table and put on a little music. He and Arthur each had some wine and were talking a little and were just having a good time. However, as time progressed Arthur became a little restless. His suspicions might come true since both of them felt clearly the sexual tension between them.

“Some more wine?” Jayden asked while reaching for the bottle.

“Why, mr. Lutin, are you trying to get me drunk?” Arthur said. “Feeding me wine after a busy day in the hospital while we haven’t eaten yet? What should I think of that?”

“Well, dr. Ericson” Arthur responded. “You should think I’m trying to seduce you to get you into my bed. What else?”

“Yeah, that’s what I thought” Arthur said, sounding completely serious now. “Jayden, I …”

“Lighten up, Arthur” Jayden interrupted. “It was a harmless joke, nothing more”. But what Jayden said and what he thought were definitely two different things.

“Jayden, I think we …” Arthur started but was cut off when suddenly the lights went out as did the music.

“Damn fuse box again” Jayden growled. “Hold tight while I put in some new fuses”.

“Don’t bother, Jayden.” Arthur answered. “Look outside”. Both young men saw the entire block was blacked out.

Jayden pulled out his iPhone and checked a local news site.

“Well, the good news is the mobile network is still up and running but the bad news is the whole city suffers a blackout” Jayden said. “The lightning struck two distribution points, shutting those down but also overloading the others. They don’t expect electricity to be back before morning”.

“Damn. That means I can’t take the subway home” Arthur said. “I’d better go home, walking”.

“Are you nuts?!” Jayden said. “Remember there is still something or someone out there that is slicing people up? You’re not walking anywhere, mister!”

“Ok, I’ll take a cab, if I can find one” Arthur said but Jayden didn’t want to hear about it.

“No way! You’re staying here for the night, and that’s final!”

“Jayden, that’s not a good idea” Arthur said. “Taking it slowly, remember?”

“You can have my bed and I’ll sleep on the couch. I don’t care but this city is not the safest place in the world in clear daylight, let alone at night during a blackout”.

“Jayden, why do you make it so difficult?” Arthur asked. “Like I said, I’m falling for you, hard. But I’m not sure I’m ready for more than we do now”. At least, that was what Arthur had intended to say but in the end he didn’t get any further than:

“Jayden, why do ….?” before Jayden placed his finger on Arthur’s lips.

“Sshh” Jayden whispered before replacing his finger with his lips. As soon as his lips touched Arthur’s both young men forgot everything around them. Too bad they had their eyes closed because once more their kiss ignited sparks, literally.

After what seemed hours and microseconds at the same time Jayden broke the kiss, almost causing both himself as Arthur physical pain.

“Will you stay with me tonight?” Jayden asked. Arthur looked at Jayden’s handsome face and nodded. He didn’t trust his voice.

Jayden scooped Arthur up from the couch and carried him to the bedroom. A small (very small) part of Arthur’s brain was protesting but that part of his brain could not drown out the noise of Arthur’s more primitive brain functions. Arthur knew what was going to happen and he was ok with it. Hell, except for that small part of his brain, which was his conscience, his entire body welcomed what was about to happen.

Jayden laid Arthur softly on his bed but left again, leaving Arthur puzzled. Was Jayden planning on leaving him here, while he had aroused him more than Arthur thought possible? But within seconds Jayden was back, with the candles that were in the living room.

“Call me a fool but I love candlelight while making love” Jayden said with a boyish grin, placing the candles at several places in the bedroom before laying on the bed next the Arthur. Although Arthur looked forward to what was about to happen he was also tense. It had been so long since the last time he had been with someone.

“Just relax, baby” Jayden said, while kissing Arthur’s neck. “Nothing will happen to you you don’t want to happen”. Arthur could only moan as a response.

While kissing Arthurs lips, cheeks and neck Jayden started unbuttoning Arthur’s shirt. Arthur normally wore a t-shirt underneath his shirts but tonight he decided against it, causing Jayden to have access to his bare chest. Jayden slowly lowered his attention to Arthur chest and especially his nipples. While trailing Arthur’s nipples with his tongue Jayden thought for a moment he saw the trail he made glow. Dismissing it as having to do with the candlelight Jayden slowly followed his set path towards Arthur’s pants. Arthur was no longer able to form coherent thoughts and was trashing around in Jayden’s bed.

Jayden kept circling Arthur’s bellybutton while undoing his own shirt. When he had his own shirt off he opened Arthur’s pants. Arthur’s boxers were soaked with precum already and his dick was ready to tear his boxers to shreds. At the sight of Arthur’s dick and balls Jayden’s own dick was leaking precum as well. Jayden quickly removed Arthur’s shoes and took off his socks, pants and boxers. As soon as Arthur was naked, Jayden dove for Arthur’s dick, almost swallowing it whole. While Jayden sucked Arthur’s dick Arthur’s chest over his heart started glowing with a warm, golden glow. Jayden didn’t see that, however, because his nose was buried in Arthur’s pubes.

Although Arthur loved the feelings Jayden gave him he wanted to return some of it as well so he maneuvered himself and Jayden so that he could undo Jayden’s jeans. Jayden understood was Arthur wanted and kicked off his shoes. It took some doing but Arthur managed to undo Jayden’s jeans and got them off, as well as Jayden’s briefs, while his dick never left Jayden’s mouth. When Arthur saw Jayden’s dick he was both in awe and in terror. Jayden was huge! Still, Arthur wanted Jayden’s dick in his mouth so he started working on it. After about ten minutes in 69 position Arthur managed to get about half of Jayden’s dick in his mouth but more just wasn’t possible. They kept sucking eachother for a while in 69, neither of them seeing the strange golden glow their chests produced, directly over their hearts. After about 20 minutes the two men broke the contact, which made the glowing light disappear.

“Jayden, I want to feel you inside me” Arthur almost begged. “Please enter me and make love to me”.

“Arthur, I don’t have any condoms” Jayden said. “Are you sure?” Arthur hesitated for maybe 5 seconds.

“I don’t care. Do it, please” Arthur said.

Jayden climbed off Arthur and positioned himself between Arthur’s legs. He lifted them on his shoulders, exposing Arthur’s ass. He looked at Arthur once more while his placed his dickhead at Arthur’s opening as if asking Arthur if he was sure. Arthur only nodded, giving his permission. Jayden increased the pressure on Arthur’s ass until Arthur opened up, allowing Jayden to enter. Arthur felt stretched. Not only was Jayden huge but it had been quite some time since the last time he had a dick up his ass. Still, it felt so good, not only to have a dick up his ass again but also to know it was Jayden’s dick. Arthur closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation.

Jayden also closed his eyes but for a different reason. He needed to focus to make sure he wouldn’t cum there and then. Although Jayden had masturbated that morning he already felt his sperm boiling in his balls. Since he wanted their love session to last he focused on other things while he slowly slid his dick further into Arthur. It took a while, mainly because Jayden did not want to hurt Arthur by shoving his dick in too fast but also because, if he would go too fast, he would cum immediately, but finally he was all the way in. Because both young men has their eyes closed they didn’t see the warm golden glow over both their hearts that was there when Jayden was all the way in. Jayden pulled back again, causing the glow to fade slightly, only to increase again when Jayden pushed back in. Every time Jayden pulled back the glowing would fade to be even brighter when Jayden pushed back in. Both Arthur and Jayden were moaning because of the feelings caused by Jayden’s dick. Jayden felt Arthur’s insides massaging his dick while Arthur loved the feeling of Jayden’s dick sliding against his bowel wall, hitting his prostate at the end. Jayden kept fucking Arthur for at least ten minutes, building up both the sensations as their emotions. It was a rollercoaster ride for both of them. Jayden felt connected like he never felt before and Arthur felt loved like never before. And than there was the physical part of it all. Jayden felt sensations going through his dick, into his nervous system that made him crazy with lust and Arthur had the same feeling, but than caused by his anus, his bowels and his prostate. And the glow in their chests kept on building and building, creating a bright light in the room.

When both young men thought they could not keep it together anymore, all kinds of things happened almost simultaneously. It seemed like both their chests exploded, causing them to be impaled by a beam of bright white light. It looked like they were impaled on a spear of pure light, which was thrown through them both, exiting at their backs. Although it looked extremely painful, it appeared to be anything but since both young men reached an orgasm of a magnitude neither of them ever experienced. Jayden flooded Arthur’s bowels with his cum while Arthur shot his cum all over himself, Jayden and the bed. Their orgasmic bliss was enormous. So high even, neither of them noticed one other thing that was happening. Whether it was the beam of light or their tremendous orgasms they would never know but somehow both young men were transforming into their magical forms. They either didn’t notice or didn’t care but it wouldn’t have made a difference. They couldn’t stop or reverse the transformation if they wanted to.

Both Arthur and Jayden were coming down from their post-orgasmic high, with Jayden still deeply buried in Arthur. By now both of them had completed their transformation so when Arthur opened his eyes he looked in the bright yellow eyes of Jayden’s demon form while Jayden looked in the icy blue angelic eyes of Ar’Thurian. However, both of them were neither surprised nor startled.

“I am Ar’Thurian, warrior angel, right hand to His right hand.”

“I’m Jayden Lutin, son of the Morningstar, the Demon Prince.”

“We need to talk”.

The word "leigheas" sounds more mysterious than it is. It's old Irish, meaning "healing" of "to heal". In fact, Arthur uses his own angelic energy reserves to order both Vanessa and her son to heal their injuries and come back to the land of the living.
Copyright © 2011 Phoenix1977; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

First I must say you did an excellent job on the love scene. :wub::2thumbs: The transformation during their lovemaking, beginning with the glow on their chest to their full actual forms, was very creative. I enjoyed that immensely.

 

That scene ending with "We need to talk." was almost comical.

 

So somehow George Russo has been set up to do Beliel's bidding. I'm a little confused as to who exactly Beliel is working with. He even may have his own agenda.

 

Thanks for this chapter. It was great!! :worship:

Link to comment
On 08/01/2011 10:36 AM, Conner said:
First I must say you did an excellent job on the love scene. :wub::2thumbs: The transformation during their lovemaking, beginning with the glow on their chest to their full actual forms, was very creative. I enjoyed that immensely.

 

That scene ending with "We need to talk." was almost comical.

 

So somehow George Russo has been set up to do Beliel's bidding. I'm a little confused as to who exactly Beliel is working with. He even may have his own agenda.

 

Thanks for this chapter. It was great!! :worship:

Truth is, untill the very last chapter I didn't even know who Belial was in league with. I'm working on a sequal and I think I pretty much know who the bad guys are going to be. I just don't yet who of our good guys are going to survive in order to play a part in the sequal :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..