Jump to content
    pmdacey
  • Author
  • 4,113 Words
  • 2,253 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Things Are Different - 14. Chapter 14

I screwed up and I had to go back and add a missing section to Chapter 13 (Damn cut and paste) so if you have been reading, please go back and reread Chapter 13! I'm an idiot.

I didn't know if I wanted to celebrate or not, but I was positive I did not want to partake in Devon's idea of celebrating.

"Yeah! What do we want to do?" Dani enthusiastically piped up.

"I think Jay needs to chill out and have some fun tonight," Devon said.

Before I could respond Dani let out with a panicked "Oh, shit!" and we all turned to see what she was looking at. Coming up the sidewalk was a man; short, balding, about as wide as he was tall and his face flushed from the exertion of moving his mass up the street. It was obvious he was headed straight for us. Devon let out a groan.

"Who is that?" Scott asked.

"Devon's dad," Dani responded.

"Hi Dad," Devon said warmly with a smile, but his shoulders were rigid and set back. Up close you could see the resemblance around the eyes and with the pastel oxford shirt and plaid golf pants it was clear where Devon got his sartorial leanings. Those were the only things that tied the two together. Where Devon was tall, lean and broad shouldered, his father was . . . well, fat and there were sweat stains starting to mark his shirt.

"My boy," it could have been said in congenial manner, but it came across as more of someone laying claim, MY BOY.

"What brings you to school?" I got the feeling that Devon was being polite and obedient and was well aware of why he was here. Instinctively and to later feelings of shame I had stepped away from Scott.

"I got some disturbing news today, do you want to tell me about it?" like a good lawyer, he immediately put Devon on the defensive and he did not even acknowledge the presence of anyone else, though I saw him check each of us out as he spoke to Devon, evaluating each of us as potential opponents. It was something I was used to as I previously navigated my mother's world of druggies, drug dealers and all the others living by their wits alone on the edge of society. I could also tell he was dangerous.

"Huh?" Devon replied, obviously decided to play dumb, probably playing for time.

"Huh? so that is the way it is going to be, huh?" his father responded, "If that is the way you want to play it. I got a call not long ago telling me you are hanging around with, shall we say the wrong kind of people." His eyes traveled over to Scott and me.

"By the way, how are you doing Mr. Blagovich? I'd like you to meet my friends Scott and Jay. Jay moved here from Texas and Scott is an accomplished banjo player." Bless her heart, Dani was trying to throw him off balance and interject new factors into the situation, but I didn't think it would really work.

"Been better Dani," he let his attention waver ever so slightly, "it could be a pleasure I am sure boys." I had no doubt in my mind that it was not a pleasure for him.

"Jay, Scott, what's going on here?" my grandmother walked up right at that moment surprising all of us, except I noticed, after a quick glance at her, Dani. She must have seen her approaching.

"What are you doing here?" Mr. Blagovich exclaimed. It was obvious that he was caught off guard and he did not immediately know what to say.

"Always a pleasure to see you too Steven," my grandmother gave a snakes smile, dripping with venom, "I'm here to pick up my grandson, Jay. Are you meeting Devon?"

"You know Dr. Westwood, Devon?" he ignored her question.

"Of course I know Devon," Grandma jumped in, saving Devon from having to respond. "He was assigned to show my grandson around when he started going here and he has been so helpful and a regular gentleman. You must be so proud of him. I can see him going far, just like his father." It was clear that my grandmother knew how to deal with Devon's father and forcing him into a situation that would dictate how he acted.

"Well, I know he will, but . . . he needs to be aware of what is going on around him and I don't like something I heard today," he stumbled over his words.

"What could that be?" Grandma goaded him.

"Devon, I want to see you at my office before dinner," he turned his attention back to Devon.

"Yes sir."

"I have to get back to work," he turned to my grandmother, "I have a lot of work to do."

"I'm sure you do, stay healthy Steven," she said as he turned and strode away on tree stump legs.

Everyone stood in mild shock, unsure of what to do next.

"Well that was fun, even if I don't know what it was about," my grandmother said.

"I am so sorry, Dr. Westwood, but I should have expected it," Devon said, "I guess no celebrating tonight." This was one of those rare times that I saw Devon looking really down.

"Devon, it isn't your fault and he should not be like that," Dani spoke up, "I swear he must spy on you sometimes."

"So what got his considerable panties in a bunch?" Grandma asked.

"I think I know," I said. Everyone turned to me.

"I kind of came out in a big way at lunch today. Devon was there with me when I did it. Is that right Devon? I got you in trouble?"

Devon didn't respond. He just shrugged his shoulders.

Scott moved in beside me again and put his arm around my shoulders.

"It's no secret that Steven has fought for years against the so called 'gay agenda.' He is one of the reasons that Oregon doesn't have same-sex marriage yet. I hope you are not in any real trouble Devon." Grandma said.

"Nothing I can't handle. I will just tell him that I didn't know.” He looked at me when he continued. “Which, by the way, I didn’t.” He had a smile when he finished, but there was a sadness in his eyes that I don't think I had ever noticed before.

"Will he stop you from hanging out with Jay and Scott?" Dani asked.

"I'll just tell him, for now, that I was assigned to be Jay's mentor as a new student. It is part of my Student Council duties. He is big on duty, even if he disagrees. He considers it part of paying your dues. He likes to tell how he had to intern for a liberal judge and kept steering his rulings to more conservative and 'right' rulings."

"So you were going to celebrate Jay's coming out?" my grandmother decided to change the subject. I went to looking at my shoes mode and Scott gave me a squeeze which just brought a blush to my face.

"That and the successful completion of their kick-ass presentation!" Dani added.

"That does sound like cause for celebration," she said.

"Well I don't think I will be joining you tonight," Devon said.

"Well, I think we should just take it easy and celebrate another day, hmmm?" Scott tried to rescue the situation. I didn't say anything.

"I think I will take Dani home, then I should go see my Dad before he has too much time to stew."

"If you need to, you know you can call me Devon." Why did my grandmother say that?

"Thanks. Talk to you later guys," Devon and Dani turned and walked down the sidewalk, arm in arm.

"What about you guys?"

"I don't know about a Jay, but I think I would just like to chill this evening."

"Sounds good," I said

"I have an idea, why don't we go for a swim. I have been kind of neglecting my swimming this week and it would be fun to go together," Scott suggested.

"I don't have a swim suit," I said. As much as I loved swimming, I was not sure about going to a pool with Scott. Especially if he was going to wear a Speedo.

"I have an extra one you can wear," I swear his eyes lit up.

"So you want me to drop you off at your place, Scott? Do you need a ride to the pool?"

"That'd be cool. We can just walk to the pool."

Well, there, that was decided and I apparently did not have to make the decision. The thought of losing myself in the water was more than a little appealing. There was something very cleansing, not just physically, but mentally about being in water, at least to me.

When we got to Scott's house he dashed to his room and emerged minutes later with a gym bag and he was ready to head to the pool.

The pool was in a health club and it was a real Olympic sized pool, not just some pool for splashing around and having fun where you spent half the time lounging around the edge.

In the locker room, as I expected, Scott handed me a brief Speedo style swimsuit that certainly left nothing to the imagination. As much as I loved swimming I had never worn a bikini style suit before, always opting for board shorts, even when swimming laps. There were a lot of people in the locker room, old and young, so it was easy to be too nervous to spring a boner getting ready. I avoided watching Scott and turned my back to him as I changed. Luckily, we were are about the same size and build so the suit fit fine. It took a little bit of adjustment to get myself comfortable; I don't even were tight underwear, preferring boxers.

When I finally turned around Scott was wearing the type of professional gear that looks more like spandex bike shorts and of course he looked hot. Good thing the room was crowded or else I would not have been so self-conscious and would have gotten instantly hard.

"So is there a reason I am wearing the skimpy ones?" I asked.

"Yep," is all he said with his mischievous half grin. He handed me an extra pair of goggles and led the way to the pool.

I don't know what it is, but I love the smell of chlorinated pool water. It is equally clean and erotic. It is one of the first things I noticed when I got close enough to Scott to really notice his scent and it tripped the erotic switch in my brain.

There was one lane open and Scott took no time in jumping in to claim it. I followed a little slower. The water was just a little chilly, perfect for swimming laps.

"I hope you don't plan on racing me, because I know you will be lapping me in no time. It has been a long time since I've been in pool, much less swam laps." I told him.

"I'm not here to race, just to swim. I hope you don't mind."

"Good, because I know I am out of shape."

Scott put the goggles over his eyes and he started swimming freestyle. I just watched him for about a half length before joining him. I knew I wouldn't last long if I swam fast so I just started with a nice slow pace, looking for a comfortable rhythm. Fortunately it did not take long for me to find an easy pace and I fell into a comfortable stroke that I did not have to think about. I love swimming because it is meditative. Once I fall into the right pace I don't have to think about swimming and the water cuts out any sort of distraction and my mind goes into a calm place. It is one of the few times that a particular song or soundtrack is not running through my head.

I wasn't paying attention to how many laps I was doing and I was only vaguely aware of Scott as we would pass each other until I could tell it was really getting hard to catch my breath and I glided to a stop at the pool edge. Scott pulled up next to me after a few minutes as I caught my breath.

"God, that felt good!" he exclaimed. His breathing was heavy, but nothing like my gulping gasps. I had the feeling I over did it a little.

"Yup," I gasped.

"You did pretty damn good, but I think we better call it quits now."

"Good idea," I gasped again. I actually had a little a trouble pulling myself out of the pool and I had rest at its edge before letting Scott help me up.

"I think it will be a while before I can swim like you."

"Maybe we can do this on regular basis?"

"You just want to see me in a Speedo."

"I'd rather see you out of Speedo," there was that grin again and despite my physical exhaustion I chubbed up just a little.

I am far too self conscious to get hard in a group of people, even if one of them is Scott. Just to make sure, I took a cold shower.

We walked back to Scott's house and really didn't talk about anything special, the way we walked to the pool before. Our conversation centered mostly around classes and people at school. I guess they were safe topics. We did not hold hands, but we walked close enough to each other that our shoulders occasionally brushed.

After we got back to his home I lay exhausted on Scott's bed as he went to get us a snack. His bed was neatly made, but if I turned my head I could still detect his unique scent; that mix of chlorine, soap and that personal aroma that was Scott. My body responded readily and I thought about the first night and so far last time that I had been naked and physically close to Scott. I desperately wanted to do more with Scott, but I was unsure of how as well as when and where, as well as even if. I know it is strange, but that level of intimacy scared me. We had certainly had our share of heavy make out sessions, but so far it had not gone below the waist, nor had we even taken off a shirt.

Scott came back with two bottles of iced tea and a plate full of I don't know what.

"Here you go," he handed me one of the bottles and I sat up.

"Thanks. What's that?"

"Hummus with pita chips and cucumber slices."

I stared blankly at him.

"Here, try it," he scooped up some of the beige gloop onto a triangle and shoved it in my mouth.

"Mmmmphm," it wasn't bad. I don't know how much I liked it, but I certainly wouldn't turn it down

"Good?"

"It's okay. What is it? Or do I want to know?"

"It's hummus."

"Yeah, but what is made out of?"

"Um," Scott hesitated, "it comes out of a container. My mom buys it. I never asked what was in it. We have always had it in the house."

I scooped up some with a cucumber this time and put in my mouth. I liked it better with cucumber. "So this could be, like ground up crickets or chicken poop or something?"

"Nope," he answered assuredly.

"You said you didn't know what was in it."

"Yeah, but it says its vegan on it, so it can't be crickets."

"But it could be chicken poop."

"If they were vegan chickens."

"Not bad for chicken poop."

"I'll show you chicken poop," he pushed me over and straddled me on the bed. Holding me down he bent down and licked the end of my nose, then my lips, "mmmm, you taste like chicken poop."

"You like chicken poop?" I extended my tongue, Scott took it in his mouth and our lips met and within moments we were deeply engrossed in each other.

"Chicken poop doesn't taste nearly as good as you," Scott said grinning slyly.

"Well if this is being eaten alive, sign me to be the buffet," I tried to joke.

"You made that sound so gross," he laughed and rolled off of me.

"Maybe I should just stop trying to make jokes," I rolled over on an elbow and traced a finger gently along the curve of Scott's arm, from the inside of the wrist to the crook of the elbow to his bicep. He gave an involuntary shudder. Leaning over I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Do you think everything went okay with Devon and his dad?" Scott asked, a little bit out of nowhere.

"I hope so. From my grandma I understand his dad can be kind of an unyielding tyrant in business and politics, but I don't know how he is with his family. Besides, I think Devon is a big boy and can take care of himself." I responded, still gently caressing his arm.

"Not as big as his dad. Damn, he was about as wide as he was tall."

"You think he looked like Devon when he was younger?" I asked. We looked at each and shook our heads, simultaneously going, "nah."

"Well, Devon did say he was nothing like his dad and that certainly seems true," I added.

"You know you didn't have to do what you did today." Scott changed the topic.

"Yeah . . . yeah I did. Maybe not the way I did it, but . . . ARRRGH!" I fell back and stared at the poster on the ceiling above his bed; Harold and Maude, a movie I did not know and it looked old. "I just don't know what to do with myself sometimes. My life, since I've been here is just so fucked up. No that is not right, my life before was fucked up, but it was all that I knew and I'm not used to it not being fucked up. I knew how to act, what to do, who to avoid, the best days to go dumpster diving behind the Sav-a-Lot. Now I'm hanging out with jocks that aren't jocks, gorgeous girls and sexy banjo players, I'm surprised my head hasn't exploded."

"Wow," Scott breathed, I just looked at him quizzically, "that's the longest string of sentences I have heard you utter."

"Well..." I didn't know what else to say.

"Sexy banjo players, huh?"

"Yeah," I could feel the blood rising in my cheeks.

"You are so cute when you blush," he said, which of course just me my face redden even more. Scott leaned over and gave me a soft kiss on the lips, there was an urge to push further, but I held back. He pulled away slightly, licked his lips, "mmmm, chicken poop."

"Oh my god, quit it!" I howled with laughter and pushed him over.

"Nope, I love to see you smile and laugh," he raised himself on an elbow and started tracing my features gently with the tip of his finger. I closed my eyes and let the smile he had caused settle comfortably on my lips. My nerves tingled pleasantly as his digit left a trail down my nose to my lips, which he outlined to my chin then he followed up one side to my ear over to my brow. Scott carefully smoothed my eyebrows and I let out a contented sigh.

"What are you thinking?" Scott asked

"How if this was my last moment on Earth I would go into oblivion perfectly happy."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really."

"Sorry to disturb you boys, but it's getting late. Does Jay need a ride?" Scott's father had stuck his head in the door, which we did not close all the way. A week ago I would have jumped out my skin at the sudden intrusion, especially considering the intimate situation we were in, but maybe it was being worn out by the earlier swim or just the relaxed state that Scott had put me in or how normal his family treated us, but we barely moved.

"Thanks Dad, can you give Jay a ride home?"

"Just let me know when you are ready and, um, don't take too long, okay?" his dad added with what I noted was the same mischievous smirk that Scott had.

"Dad!" Scott responded exasperatedly as his dad departed.

"Now, where were we?" Scott returned his attention to me.

"Unfortunately, it looks like I am getting ready to head home," I responded, "I don't want either one of us getting into trouble."

"Always looking to stay out of trouble, aren't you?"

"It's how I made it this far."

"One of these days I'm going to get you in trouble," with that, one of his hands went to my crotch and his lips found mine again before I could let out a surprised yelp. He worked my turgid member through the denim as his tongue invaded my mouth. This was the most aggressive Scott had ever been and I was not going to complain. I was in such a state of growing ecstasy that I didn't know what to do and just let him take control.

"Is Jay ready?" his dad called up the stairs.

"Oh yeah, Jay's ready!" Scott responded with an evil grin. I just let out a groan. "Good thing you have your backpack with you. You can carry it in front of you."

"You so did that on purpose," I said. I hadn't cum, but I had pre-lubed enough to feel a slimy wetness in my underwear and there was no way that this hard on was going to subside anytime soon.

"Never." God, that grin of his kills me.

After his dad dropped me off I was going to take shower and it was not going to be cold one this time.

Even though I had taken a shower at the pool I wanted the added privacy of the shower after I got home, especially considering the state in which Scott had left me in. I had to sit with my backpack on my lap during the entire drive home, barely able to give two word responses to the questions his dad had about school. Grandma was busy in the kitchen so I just told her that I was going to grab a shower and hurried downstairs, still holding my pack in front of me.

The shower stall filled with steam as, at first, I let the powerful jets rhythmically drum against my body. My manhood stood more than just erect and I knew that it would explode with very little prompting. I dialed the pressure back to something more akin to a gentle rain and let the gravity propelled droplets caress my face as I held it up to the water with my eyes closed. The soft touch of the rain like spray took me back to the mildly electrical thrill of Scott's finger on my brow that sent an involuntary shiver down my spine. My cock nodded in agreement as I enjoyed the memory of his lips.

I braced my back against the slate tile wall and took things in hand, sliding a loose grip over the head and down the shaft. My imagination produced Scott as he was in the shower that first time, but this time he took me in his arms, pressing our bodies together and our lips met. I could almost feel his hands reach around me and grasp my butt cheeks. As one of my hands administered to my cock I let the other find its way under my balls to my pucker. A light brush with my finger tip and I let out a low moan.

What would Scott really feel like pressing up against me naked, his member probing at that most private part of my anatomy? I continued to slowly stroke my precum slicked cock as my finger fiddled at my backdoor. I reached for the soap to slick up my finger and returned to probing my hole. The hot water had me so relaxed that my finger easily slipped inside. A guttural gasp escaped my lips as I explored deeper and pumped my member. The memory of Devon and his rigid pole humping me through my underwear invaded my reverie as I climaxed and ropes of cum jetted into the steamy artificial rain. I slid down the wall spent.

Fuck! Why did I have to think of Devon?

Copyright © 2015 pmdacey; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks for the fun chapter! Well, Devon's father is going to be a problem for him, and why did Devon look sad when Jay announced he was gay? Surely he wasn't that oblivious to how Scott was acting around Jay?

 

I really hope we don't need to worry about Devon getting in the way of Scott and Jay's relationship--Scott deserves every break he can get with his past experience!

 

Eager for the next one!

Link to comment

I really hope this whole Devon thing doesn't get too out of hand and I especially don't want it to screw up Scott and Jay's relationship. That would be so sad. Can't wait for the next one! I'm glad I found this. This is a really good story! :)

Link to comment

Devon's dad is a piece of work. Good for Dr. W. for sorta putting him in his place. I hope Devon doesn't get into any trouble.

 

I'm glad Jay's feeling more comfortable being close to Scott and not jumping away every time someone comes in the room.

 

Looking forward to the next chapter, pm. :)

Link to comment

Isn't this about where you stopped writing when you had this story on Nifty? Sure hope you will update it soon! I believe you said you had about twenty chapters already written when you started posting here. It is a good story, and I'm wondering when the other shoe (Devon's real interest) is going to fall.

Dirk

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..