Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Feeling Lucky - 2. Chapter 2

Content/trigger warnings: Blood, owies, butt stuff

 

Roki was barking and the guy trussed up in the crate was screaming. A headache started to pound behind my right eye. I decided to start with the gag, hoping the poor bastard would be able to tell me what was hurting him. It was buckled tight behind his head, the leathery material digging into his cheeks. I had to cinch it tighter to undo the pin, but he didn’t seem to notice, or if he did it just blended into whatever other pain he was feeling. I was finally able to pull the thick rubbery gag from between his teeth. As I dropped it to the floor I saw it was shaped like a thick phallus. Roki sniffed it once then turned up his nose. Thank fuck he’d stopped barking.

The guy’s jaw hung slack, like it had been held open so long the muscles and ligaments had been strained. His screams were ragged and hoarse, his voice sounded raw. I tried to ask him where he was hurt in every language I could vaguely remember, he just jerked and cried, blue eyes rolling wildly. He finally fainted or passed out or something. The sudden silence rang in my head.

“Fuck,” I muttered.

Roki huffed in agreement.

I hit a button on my bracelet to call the robotic gurney. A few years before, I’d coughed up the cash for the gurney after an unpleasant run-in with some guys who were a lot bigger than me and didn’t mind the unfair odds of four to one if it meant they could kick the crap out of me and rob me. I’d made it back to my ship, but I couldn’t get myself to the medbay. I was too hurt. Roki had to drag me. It was a bumpy unpleasant trek. After that I got the gurney and didn’t go out without Roki.

It would take a few minutes for the little transporter to get to the hold. In the meantime I looked my guest over, trying to figure out the best way to get him free without hurting him. The poor thing was covered in cuts and blood, but it didn’t look fresh. He’d been in that crate for fuck knows how long. He was hanging from his bound wrists. That looked like it was hell on the shoulders. I wanted to get him down as quickly as possible, but before I cut him loose I wanted to make sure there wasn’t a knife sticking out of him or something.

I clenched my teeth when I saw his crotch. There was something stuck in his poor little pee-hole. It looked metal. I pinched the hard silver between two fingers and gave a gentle tug. I didn’t want to tear it out of him if it had barbs or hooks. It slipped out easily enough, the guy didn’t even twitch. He was really konked, not that I could blame him. When I’d extracted the thing completely I saw it was a smooth metal rod about half the thickness of my pinky and as long as my hand. It clinked when I dropped it to the floor. Roki growled, but I knew it wasn’t directed at me.

I recognized the thing wrapped tight behind his balls as a cock ring. I’d tried one a few times for fun. This one looked cruelly tight even on his flaccid member. I was able to find its release with a little effort and the cock ring joined the pile of awful things on the floor for Roki to sniff and growl at.

I didn’t see anything else on his front, so I leaned to peek over his shoulder, trying not to touch him.

“Jesus,” I hissed.

I figured I’d found what was causing the screaming.

There was something huge and metal shoved up the poor guy’s ass. It had wires coming off it leading to a little box attached to the back wall of the crate. His body had blocked my view of it. To be on the safe side, I yanked the wires out first. I didn’t know what the hell that little box powered, but it was clearly something unpleasant. The metal base was thick, but it was slick with blood and lubricant, it was hard to get ahold of. I unzipped my jumpsuit and stripped off my undershirt. I used it to wipe off the awful metal thing and try to get a good grip on it. I tried pulling gently, but the damn thing was lodged in tight. I decided to give it one more try. If it wouldn’t come out I’d leave it for the medbay to sort out. It seemed wrong to leave it in him though. I pulled a little harder while wiggling it a bit. It moved slightly, so I pulled more. I leaned in, trying to see over his shoulder. I had just gotten what seemed to be the thickest part out, as wide as my damned fist, when I felt warm breath on my cheek.

I turned my head to find the prettiest eyes I’d ever seen. The outer ring of his iris was a bright clear blue, green spread from the inner circle like petals on a flower. I’d read a popular author once that claimed the paler eye colors were washed out and couldn’t express the deepness of the soul like the deeper colors could. In that moment, looking into his eyes, I knew that was complete bullshit. I could see a whole world, a universe in his eyes.

I wondered what he saw in mine.

A hoarse whimper fell from his lips and I remembered where I was and what I was doing.

“Hey, you doing okay?” Which was probably the dumbest thing I could ask him. He was pretty far from okay. “Do you want me to stop, or take it out?”

I kept still, not letting the thing go back into him, but not pulling it out either. He whined but didn’t speak.

“Well, if you don’t say anything I’m going to try to get it out.” I babbled. “But if I gets bad tell me if I need to stop.”

I could only hope he understood me as I continued to gingerly remove the metal monster from his ass. I winced, wondering how the hell they’d gotten the thing into him. With a final pull the infernal thing came free, he shuddered and clenched his eyes closed. A small river of blood and what could only be cum flowed from his gaping hole. My jaw hurt from clenching my teeth.

I couldn’t see anything else obvious that I could help him with, and the robotic gurney had arrived looking like a little floating bed with arms, so I worked on freeing him. I freed his ankles first. The bands had cut into the flesh, leaving it angry and red. His wrists were the same. I held him as carefully as I could to keep him from falling, forgetting I was bare on top until I felt his blood-encrusted skin against my chest. The poor thing yelped, blue eyes rolling in pain as one arm and then the other dropped uselessly. I hoped it was just that he’d been suspended too long and that his arms and shoulders weren’t too badly damaged. I carefully carried him to the gurney and laid him down. His wide eyes followed the mechanical arms as they adjusted his position on the cot, but he said nothing and made no noise. It was only a moment before he was secure and the gurney was off, whizzing toward medbay. Roki ran after and I followed at a jog.

Through no action of my own, my medbay was pretty badass. It was the doing of my family. They’d all gotten together and bought it for me after it was clear that being a shipper and a runner was what I really wanted to do with my life and that Granny wasn’t going to be able to convince me to get a nice safe job with dirt under my feet. They’d all heard stories and seen the vids of dangerous ports filled with hooligans who would stab you as soon as look at you. Those places existed, sure, but most of the places I ended up were relatively law-abiding.

Relatively.

I took the gift gratefully. Since then, it had come in handy more than once. As I watched the gurney carefully and efficiently place my unexpected guest into the pod, I was even happier to have it. He looked so small laying in the pod as the clear cover closed. His hair was dark, but there was so much blood in it I couldn’t tell the color. The computer must have found some things that needed fixing with its initial scan, I heard the hiss of gas being released into the pod. Frightened blue-green eyes fluttered closed and I released the breath I hadn’t realized I was holding. The gurney whirred off to be cleaned and stored. I tried not to look at the blood and other fluids smeared across its surface.

I sighed heavily and dropped into a small cot against the wall. Roki hopped up with me, dropping his heavy head onto my lap. I stroked his ridiculously soft ears and let my head fall back to thud against the wall.

Shit, I was wiped out.

I would just sit for a minute, then I would go and turn my tin can back around to Endiku. The authorities there would be able to straighten out who he was and where he ought to be. They could get to the bottom of why he was trussed up in that awful crate. I just needed a minute to rest.

Just a minute…

 

I woke up to the computer’s beeping. I stood suddenly, earning me a grumpy chuff from Roki who yawned, showing long sharp teeth. I rolled my eyes at him. He wasn’t scary. Big puppy.

I swore as I looked at the screen. The pod was done with my accidental stowaway, but I’d slept way too long. I ran my fingers over the screen and swore some more. It had been hours. I’d hopped two gates already. One gate I might backtrack, but two would be a complete pain in the ass.

I ran a hand over my face. “Well, fuck.” I looked over at Roki. “Looks like we’ll have a guest until we hit Pallas.”

Roki opened one eye then closed it, ignoring me. I stuck my tongue out at him.

The pod hummed once before opening. The man was still naked, but completely clean. I could see his hair now. It was a soft brown with a few blond highlights. He was older than I’d first though, too. He was small, but wasn’t a child. The computer had calculated his age at about twenty-two or twenty-three. And damn, he was beautiful. His skin was the color of cream. The med unit had done its job well, there wasn’t a mark on all that lovely creamy flesh. I pulled my eyes away. The last thing this poor soul needed was me ogling him. I pulled my gaze from his body to his face and was startled to see those lovely eyes open and looking back at me.

My startled jump was decidedly unmanly.

The wide-eyed creature slowly sat up. It was a careful movement, as though he expected pain and was confused by its absence. He didn’t try to cover himself, just ran his hands over his unmarked skin before looking up at me in wonder. He said something, but I didn’t understand him.

“Are you alright?” I asked. “What’s your name?”

He bit his lower lip, it looked plump and soft and far too appealing for my comfort. I looked away. He didn’t answer my questions, instead laying a soft hand on my arm. It pulled my eyes back to his face. I could make out the word when he said it this time.

Genshu?”

Not that it made any more sense.

“Genshu, is that your name?”

He slipped out of the pod, knees a little wobbly and toes curling on the cold floor.

“Whoa, easy there, buddy.” I said, reaching out a hand to steady him.

He slipped through my fingers. I gasped, thinking he was falling, but he was kneeling. He spread his legs wide and clasped his hands behind his back.

Wa anni eh curu, Genshu.”

And still, no fucking clue. Also, he was kneeling now. That didn’t seem like a positive reaction. I tried to pull him up to stand, to look me in the eyes, but he went all boneless on me. He slipped back down to kneel before me. He repeated the strange phrase, more urgently this time. I didn’t try to yank him up again. I looked at Roki, lounging on the couch looking amused. I glared at him.

My attention returned to the petite man kneeling at my feet.

“Genshu?” I questioned.

His eyes flicked up and then down. “Genshu.”

I crouched in front of him, which made his eyes widen slightly, but he didn’t move.

I pointed at his chest. “Genshu?”

He shoved my hand away almost violently. Okay, either he really hated pointing or that wasn’t his name. Time to try something else.

I pointed to myself. “Lucky.” I pointed to my furry couch-hog of a companion. “Roki.” The young man looked a little startled at noticing my friend for the first time. I pointed at him and raised an eyebrow expectantly.

He didn’t smack my hand away, which I took as a good sign, but he did look confused as hell, so I did my little round of introductions again.

One pale hand lifted to hesitantly point at me. “Lookee Genshu?” He pointed at the furball on the couch. “Rookay?” There was a long pause before he pointed to himself. “Senna.”

I blinked stupidly for a moment. “Ohhhhhh.” I grinned and pointed to myself. “Genshu? Lucky Genshu?”

He nodded eagerly and repeated that phrase again, “Wa anni eh curu, Genshu.”

“Well, one thing at a time. I’m not sure I’m up for anything more than the basics.” I scratched the back of my neck. “I wonder what Genshu means, hopefully not ‘big jerk who accidentally kidnapped me’.” I sighed and stood. “Well, I suppose we’ll have time to figure it out. It’s a long ways to Pallas.”

I went to a cupboard and rifled around. I thought there were some hospital-style pajamas in there that had come with the med-unit, though I’d never used them. I finally was able to dig them out. There were a few different sizes. I grabbed the smallest ones and turned back to my guest. What had he called himself? Senna? It was kind of pretty. He was still kneeling for some reason.

“Senna.” I said and he looked up right away. “Hopefully I pronounced that right.” I offered him a hand. “Get up. Let’s see if these fit you.”

He looked blankly at my hand for a moment. His blue-green gaze flicked to my face then back to my hand. He leaned forward and tentatively licked the tip of my middle finger.

“Gah!” I yanked it back like he’d burned me, wiping the damp digit on the fabric of my jumpsuit.

Senna covered his face with his hands and bowed until his forehead touched the floor.

“Fuck.” I sighed, reaching down to tug on his arm. “Hey, it’s okay, it was just unexpected.”

He peeked up at me between his fingers. Ugh, adorable.

“Come on, up.” I tugged at his arm some more.

He seemed to get the idea, slowly rising to his feet. I grinned and tried to nod encouragingly. He kept his head bowed but kept peeking up at me through his brown bangs. Shit, he really was cute. The last thing he needed was some horny spacer leering at him all the way to Pallas. I told my dick to settle down, the poor kid was off limits.

It made my dick very sad.

I pushed the pants and shirt at him, trying not to look at all that pretty bare flesh. I felt like a fucking letch. He looked bewildered but took the clothes. They’d gotten rumpled when I’d gotten them out. Senna held them out in front of himself, sneaking little glances at me.

I gestured at the clothes. “Put them on.” He didn’t move. “Oh, shit, you probably want privacy.” I turned my back. What the hell was I thinking, staring at the poor guy when he was trying to get dressed?

I heard rustling behind me. When it stopped I turned back around, hoping the clothes fit alright. The clothes were carefully folded and sitting on the bedding of the pod. Senna was kneeling on the floor again. Dammit.

“No, no.” I pulled him up again and grabbed the pants. “Put these on.”

I held them out for him, hoping he would get the idea. He just stared. I sighed and crouched in front of him, snagging one of his feet and guiding it into the leg hole. I tried not to pay attention to what was wagging right in from of my face as I got a hold of the other foot and was able to get it in as well. As I stood I pulled the pants up to Senna’s waist. I tied the drawstring and breathed a sigh of relief. That lasted until Senna pushed them back down.

“No!” I yelled, yanking them back up.

He covered his face and cowered. Shit, I hadn’t meant to shout at him.

“No,” I said more gently. “Keep them on please.”

He fingered the bow I’d made but didn’t push them down. Thank fricking goodness.

I held the shirt up for him, but he crossed his arms. I didn’t want to wrestle it on to him, so I gave up and tossed it back where it was. He quickly snatched it and precisely folded it in about the same time it took me to wad it up. He went to kneel again but I was able to stop him. I kept hold of his wrist when he didn’t try to pull away. I slid my grip to hold his hand in mine. His fingers were warm and soft. I bet they would feel amazing giving a hand job. Just add a little bit of lotion or lube…

No, dammit. I needed to get my brain out of the gutter.

Senna had already been victimized, I didn’t have any idea how long it had gone on. He had to be traumatized and I couldn’t even communicate with him to let him know that he was safe now. I would never take advantage of someone in such a situation, but Senna didn’t know that. I’d just have to show him that he was safe and that I wasn’t going to do anything sexual to him. Poor guy.

When we passed the couch Roki hopped down to follow us. Senna gasped and plastered himself to my side.

I patted his shoulder. “Roki won’t hurt you. He’s a big baby.”

Roki huffed and stepped on my foot as he went by. Then he turned and plopped his butt down to sit right in front of Senna. He cocked his head to the side and let his tongue loll in his trademark ‘dumb harmless puppy’ expression. It would have worked better if his weight hadn’t about equaled mine and Senna’s added together. He could also fit my whole head in his mouth, we’d tried it once. The chick watching almost fainted. It was hilarious.

Roki nosed Senna’s hand. The kid gasped and clutched his hand to his chest. We just got him out of the med unit, it wouldn’t be any good if he had a heart attack and had to go right back in.

“Hey,” I soothed. “It’s okay. Roki’s nice.”

Eyes like the ocean found my boring brown ones.

“Rookay?”

I felt my smiled stretching across my face. “That’s right. Roki.”

“Ro-ki.”

Roki chuffed softly and leaned his fluffy weight against Senna’s legs which pressed him heavily against me. Roki was more a cow than a Moxxu beast. Yeesh. I’d have to warn him not to knock Senna over accidentally.

I pried Senna’s hand from his chest and forced it down to rest on Roki’s head. My canine friend knew what I was going for and sat perfectly still. Senna’s hand was a fist as it pressed against Roki’s fur. When Senna seemed to realized that he was going to be pulling back a bloody stump, his hand relaxed. A moment later he discovered the thing that amazed everyone who was allowed to pet Roki. My doggy friend is a super soft motherfucker. He ought to be, for how much he makes me brush him. Giant fluffy bastard.

Finally, Senna’s inquisitive fingers spread to dig into Roki’s fur. I wrapped my fingers around his narrow wrist and gently urged Senna to move his hand, to pet the top of Roki’s head. The Moxxu made a contented little huff and leaned his head into the hesitant stroking. I let go and Senna’s hand kept moving, running his fingers through Roki’s dark fur. Senna glanced up to me, his smile wide and genuine.

I thought they might have to put me in the med unit for a heart attack.

I felt actual pain as my heart clenched in my chest. His smile lit up his eyes into luminous turquoise gems. It brought out the pink in his cheeks and the rose of his lips. Lips I desperately wanted to capture with my own. He was so lovely.

I shook my head hard. It had clearly been too long since I’d gotten laid. Maybe my mom was right and space was too lonely. I’d never had trouble with it before, yet here I was barely keeping my hands and dick off some poor kid who’d been tortured and shut up in a box. I hung my head.

I was such an asshole.

I tried to pull away from Senna, but his warm body followed me and Roki followed him. If I tripped all three of us would probably end up sprawled on the floor.

“Come on, Senna.” I told him. “Let’s get you a room and then I need to make a call.”

Copyright © 2016 Rambling Robin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Temptation is a bitch! And they can't even speak. Will it be a loooong journey to Pallas? I kind of hope so.

 

Also, I want to say you always make me laugh with your use of language. Sentences like these make me love your stories:

 

'He could also fit my whole head in his mouth, we’d tried it once. The chick watching almost fainted. It was hilarious.'

 

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Will they find a way to talk? What really happened to Senna?

Link to comment

Lucky is a good person. I like how well you described his rather facile demeanor - I can see where this might be going, at the same time I can't wait for you to continue :)

Link to comment
On 12/28/2015 12:18 AM, metajinx said:

Lucky is a good person. I like how well you described his rather facile demeanor - I can see where this might be going, at the same time I can't wait for you to continue :)

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! You'll have to tell me if you guessed right about what will happen! xoxo Robin

Link to comment
On 12/27/2015 09:02 PM, Puppilull said:

Temptation is a bitch! And they can't even speak. Will it be a loooong journey to Pallas? I kind of hope so.

 

Also, I want to say you always make me laugh with your use of language. Sentences like these make me love your stories:

 

'He could also fit my whole head in his mouth, we’d tried it once. The chick watching almost fainted. It was hilarious.'

 

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Will they find a way to talk? What really happened to Senna?

Thank you! And yep, Pallas is a long ways away. I'm so glad you are amused. I do my best. My brother made me think of the head thing. He had a very interesting cat when we were teenagers. He once announced to everyone that he could fit his cat's head in his mouth and then showed us he was right. The cat was super chill about the whole thing. We were all just kind of O.O Lucky and Roki seemed like the kind of pair who would try it and not care who their audience was.

We'll get some more insight into the language barrier next chapter and learn more about Senna's situation. I hope you like it! xoxo Robin

Link to comment
On 12/29/2015 07:46 PM, Avangelion said:

:blink: Why is there still only two chapters???? I need more... now!!! I absolutely love it...can't way to read more:) :2thumbs:

lol Stupid life getting in the way of my writing. I need to just be locked in a basement with a word processor. ;) I'm glad you like it so well, though! Thank you! xoxo Robin

Link to comment

Giant fluffy bastard. :rofl: Roki is an awesome sidelick. :D
I love this story, and I think Lucky will have another almost-heart-attack when he finds out Senna is calling him Master or something similar. :lol: Not to mention him sneaking into Lucky's bed. :gikkle:
Next chapter, please !

Link to comment
On 01/03/2016 05:20 AM, Timothy M. said:

Giant fluffy bastard. :rofl: Roki is an awesome sidelick. :D

I love this story, and I think Lucky will have another almost-heart-attack when he finds out Senna is calling him Master or something similar. :lol: Not to mention him sneaking into Lucky's bed. :gikkle:

Next chapter, please !

I love Roki, too. :)

I'm so glad you like it! And you have me totally figured out! You know me too well!

Thank you for reviewing! I hope it won't be too long until I can update! xoxo

Link to comment

Extremely friendly and comfortable story, exciting and humorous, and definitely engrossing. Loved all the characters immediately. If you have less than 30 chapters in mind, please think again.
Apologize for the blank in the review of the first chapter. Power went off here just as I went to write. When I came back, it was posted blank.

Link to comment
On 08/29/2016 05:20 AM, Geron Kees said:

Extremely friendly and comfortable story, exciting and humorous, and definitely engrossing. Loved all the characters immediately. If you have less than 30 chapters in mind, please think again.

Apologize for the blank in the review of the first chapter. Power went off here just as I went to write. When I came back, it was posted blank.

I have reviews I didn't know about! Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it! I definitely have plans for this story. I wish I had more time to write. I'm sorry I'm so slow at updating. xoxo Robin

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..