Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Growing Josh - 3. Chapter 3

There are scenes of unprotected sex depicted in his story. In all cases it was between the main characters, who are in a committed, monogamous relationships and were tested. If you aren't in the same kind of relationship, then you should always protect yourself and wear a condom.

<><><><><>

Darrin sat on the edge of the chair, concerned that the head of his department had asked to meet with him. It had been over a month since he and Mitch had returned from their trip to Houston. They’d had a wonderful time while they were there, and Darrin had managed to get a little of the relaxation he so desperately needed. Since coming back, he had been focused on teaching his classes and his research. He was not aware of problems with either, but when the departmental secretary had contacted him to set up a meeting with the head of the department, it began to gnaw at him. He wasn’t certain what had happened, but he felt like a little a kid being sent to the principal’s office.

Darrin had flipped through one of the magazines in the seating area, reading the same paragraph four times as his case of nerves worsened. Finally the door opened, and Dr. Miller the department chairman, motioned Darrin into his office. Darrin perched on the edge of one of the conference table seats while the chairman retrieved a folder from his desk. Dropping the folder on the table he sat opposite Darrin, a small, insincere smile plastered across his face.

“Well, I’m sure you’re wondering why we’re meeting. It seems we have a little problem, and you were implicated in it.”

“Oh? What’s the problem,” said Darrin, trying not to fidget.

“Well, it seems you gave one of your colleagues a stack of DVD’s and there was homosexual pornography on a few of them. Now I’ve looked them over, and while I found the subject matter objectionable, I did not see anything illegal. So consider this a friendly warning. We want to maintain the university’s image, especially where your area is concerned. I’m sure you understand.”

Darrin tried to reconcile what he was being told, and the underlying comment as well. Considering his choices carefully, he began.

“First, I have to tell you, I would never have pornography on campus. I can’t imagine where these are from, but I can assure you, they aren’t mine. Second, I’m not sure I understand about ‘my area’. I don’t see the connection between my research and these allegations.”

“No, Darrin. Not your research. But you are representing you people.”

Darrin looked at him as he replayed what the chairman had just said, the pieces of the puzzle came together as he considered the comment. “No, sir. I am not the representative for all gay people on campus. The LGBTQ community is a mix of vastly differing personalities. It would be a tragic fallacy if someone considered me the spokesperson. Everyone’s views are unique, just like any other group of people.”

“Oh, of course, of course. I wouldn't presume to think otherwise. But these images and videos are... explicit. We wouldn’t want the upper administration, or the campus newspaper, to discover that you had pornography in your office.”

As Darrin listened to the less than subtle accusation, his temper flared. He struggled with the implications, thinking through the department head’s comments, his anger becoming more inflamed with each passing second.

“Dr. Miller, I’d like to request you call campus police and have them search my office and university computer for porn. I’ve already said I do not have anything of that nature in my office, but you seem convinced otherwise, so I’d like to put it to rest. I’ll wait here in your office until they are finished.”

“Oh. No, umm, no, no. I don’t think we want to do that. It would involve the Dean, and we don’t want to do that. I do believe you, Darrin, but since you’re the only person who is homosexual in the department, one must assume...”

“I’m the only gay faculty who is open about it, but that doesn’t mean I’m the only one,” said Darrin, a mask of neutrality plastered across his face.

“Yes, yes, I’m sure that’s true. It must be a prank. Perhaps one of the students from that group you’re the advisor for thought it would be funny. I’m sure there is another explanation,” said Dr. Miller as he backpedaled as quickly as possible. That admission marked the end of their meeting as Miller fled the meeting, using the excuse of having a meeting across campus.

Darrin left the departmental office in a fury, stalking down the hallway for a confrontation with the person he knew had created this situation. He stopped at Boorman’s open doorway and hammered on the doorframe with his fist. Boorman jumped, the color draining from his face when he saw who was at the door.

Without a prelude Darrin tore into him. “Did you think it was going to be fucking funny? Or were you stupid enough to think some porn would get me fired. I’m sure the rumor will spread through this department like a wildfire, but so help me god I will get even with you, you little asshole.” Darrin said with a snarl.

Kevin stammered several times before managing to talk. “What’re you talking about? I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“You fucking asshole. I gave you a stack of blank DVD’s over a month ago when you whined you didn’t have any. There was nothing on them either. What did you do, copy some of your own porn onto them and then give them to Miller?”

Boorman’s eyes shifted, unwilling to meet Darrin’s eyes. His face deepened in color until his face was cherry red. He started to shake his head, but Darrin leaned across the desk and into his face.

“Watch your ass, Boorman, watch your ass!”

Turning, Darrin’s angry steps echoed down the hallway. Walking into his office, he slammed the door, the glass shuddering with the ferocity. Dropping himself into his chair, he sat trying to regain his composure, wondering why he had ever thought academia was a good career choice.

<><><><>

Trent slowly drifted awake, the house lit by the morning sunrise. He enjoyed the slow pace that marked their typical Sunday morning. He found it humorous that even though none of the other three were particularly religious, they all seemed to take Sunday morning off. He could feel Josh just inches away, but it was already too hot to sleep curled around each other, even in mid-May. He loved the attention Josh showered on him. Josh treated Trent with loving consideration; the depth of his compassion far outstripped his chronological age of twenty. Their arguments had become almost non-existent, although they still cornered off from time to time. The length of time they were angry with each other had shortened though, and make-up sex was pretty amazing.

Trent eased out of bed to relieve his full bladder, and immediately heard Max scramble from his bed. He braced himself, knowing what was coming, and soon enough he felt a wet nose shoved just below his nuts. In spite of himself, he jumped slightly, and then chuckled at the dog. He squatted down, rubbing Max’s favorite spots. After spending a few minutes with Max, he walked into the bathroom and succeeded in draining his bladder, but only after closing Max out of the room. When he opened the door, he found an unhappy red and white dog greeting him with ‘the look’. Trent chuckled, knowing Max wanted fed, as well as all the attention he could beg from Trent. With a yawn and a healthy scratch of his nuts, Trent moved into the kitchen and measured out Max’s morning food.

Trent watched for a minute, chuckling that he now understood the term ‘wolfing down your food’. With Max taken care of, Trent headed back to bed, crawled in and wrapped his arm around Josh.

“’Bout time you got your butt back in bed,” said Josh in a rumbly voice.

“Well someone had to take care of your dog,” said Trent with a chuckle.

“Yeah, whatever. I think he likes you better than me.”

Josh smiled and draped his arm over Trent’s shoulders like a blanket. Josh began to caress Trent’s chest, enjoying the leisurely pace of their morning. Josh knew their first attempt at anal sex had largely been a disaster, especially for him since he’d had a tender ass for a week afterwards. Josh had enjoyed it with his first two boyfriends, and he wanted the same with Trent. But to say Trent was well endowed was an understatement, and Josh had intimate knowledge that sex with a cock of porn star dimensions was a very different experience when it was attached to your boyfriend.

Josh had been trying to ready himself, stretching his butt whenever he had a chance, which was largely during his daily shower. This morning he felt very relaxed. It would be hours before they would be expected at the house for lunch. As his desire grew, Josh curled tighter against Trent, enjoying the smooth skin of his back. As his cock hardened, poking against Trent, he heard.

“Well good morning, little Josh.”

Josh chuckled and rubbed his hard cock against Trent’s ass cheek. “He likes you. He thinks you have a cute ass.”

Trent laughed again. “He’s just a slut and not very picky.”

“Trent...”

Trent froze, immediately knowing what Josh was going to say. He twisted in Josh’s arms so they were face to face, his cock slowly stiffening in spite of his misgiving about trying again. But Trent knew they had time to get Josh ready this time, and after Mitch’s talk with them he knew better what to do.

“Are you sure?” asked Trent as he considered the invitation.

Josh lips caressed Trent’s cheek as his fingertips traced a path across his face. “Yes, I am. I’m going to need you to help me get ready though.”

Trent pressed Josh back against the bed, his cock now hard as granite. He wanted Josh, he wanted them to make love, almost as much as he just wanted to fuck him. But this time he’d make sure Josh was ready, they would go slow and make sure no one was hurt when they were finished.

Trent curled his head lower, catching Josh’s nipple between his teeth as his hand slid down his lightly furred belly. His fingers burrowed through Josh’s thick pubes, gripping them between his fingers and tugging on them until Josh sighed. He continued to tongue and suck on Josh’s nipples, wetting the swirl of hair surrounding each one. His hand released the dark pubic hair and cupped Josh’s nuts. Between the gentle caresses on his sack and the attention Trent was giving his nipples, Josh’s cock was leaking a thin stream of precum. Trent released Josh, resulting in a groan of depravity, and pushed himself to one elbow.

“Roll over, Josh. I want room to work on that nice tight ass.”

Josh smiled and clambered to his hands and knees. Trent shoved their pillows under his pelvis, and Josh relaxed with his ass at the perfect angle for Trent’s tender explorations. Opening Josh’s crack, he could see the pink orifice that was his ultimate goal. Trent slid his face low, his tongue darting out and catching that sensitive piece of skin just under Josh’s nuts and slathering it with slit. Holding tight against Josh’s ass, he traced lower, running his tongue the length of Josh’s butt crack.

“Oh fuck! That feels so damn good,” said Josh as he panted for air.

Trent let out an almost silent chuckle, enjoying the reaction he was getting. He refocused, lapping up and down Josh’s crack until it was drenched with spit. Josh’s chest was flat against the mattress, his arms sprawled out, soft moans coming from between his lips as Trent sent wave after wave of passion through his body.

As Trent sensed the building passion that was assaulting Josh’s system, he dove in again, this time attacking Josh’s hole like a terrier after a rat. He wiggled his tongue against Josh’s tight pucker, licking and working over Josh’s hole until it began to loosen. Prying his cheeks further apart, Trent started ramming his tongue inside repeatedly causing Josh’s moans and cries of pleasure to escalate. Trent pulled back, watched Josh’s hole convulse and knew he was ready for the next step.

Trent grabbed the omnipresent bottle of lube and coated Josh’s hole. Sliding his finger through the gel, he coated it and then began pressing into Josh. With a sigh and a slight outward push, Josh’s ass swallowed his lover’s finger.

“Oh man, that feels amazing,” said Josh with a gasp.

Trent curled his finger, stroking the smooth lining of Josh’s ass. “Oh just wait, cutie. We haven’t got to the best part yet.”

Josh’s only response was a low groan.

Trent eased his finger out and drenched two fingers with more lube. Easing them into Josh, Trent methodically pressed them deeper, giving Josh time to adjust with each new intrusion. Several minutes later, Josh had two fingers buried inside his ass. He stroked them in and out, adding more lube continually. Keeping up his slow ascension, Trent worked his way to four fingers, and had Josh quivering on the bed beneath him.

Trent allowed his fingers to glide out of Josh, smiling at the sigh of pleasure coming from the young cowboy. Trent lay across Josh’s back and whispered. “You ready to get butt fucked, cowboy?”

“Yes fuck hell oh god fuck me,” said Josh in a torrent.

Trent planted a hot kiss on Josh’s neck, then moved back until he was kneeling behind his lover. He drenched his rock hard cock with lube and then pressed the head against Josh’s well-worked pucker. Grabbing Josh tightly, Trent pinned him against the pillow and started pushing inward. Josh’s ass relaxed in tiny increments until with a final twitch, Trent slid past the first gateway. Trent froze, denying his body the pleasure it sought as he froze in place, careful that Josh felt nothing but pleasure. Soon he felt the death grip on his cock lessen and Trent pushed forward again. Feeling the intense pressure as he breached the second portal, Trent slipped through, lodging himself inside Josh.

Josh’s body shuddered at the intrusion stretched to his limits, even with Trent’s amazing foreplay. “Oh god. Don’t move, let me get use to it first.”

Trent reached down, letting his fingers trail over Josh’s back and lightly furred ass. He enjoyed the sight of the muscular cowboy impaled by his thick cock, with still inches of dick to go. Trent began rocking back and forth, burying his cock deeper with each forward stroke. After several exquisite minutes, he felt the base of his cock surrounded by Josh’s ass. Trent pressed against Josh, burying the last fraction of an inch inside his man. His hands trailed over Josh, giving him time to adjust to the new sensations. Josh was panting and faintly flushed, but Trent couldn’t detect any of signs of pain. Josh panted hard, the feelings coursing through his body indescribable, turning his head he gave Trent a lust filled smile.

“God, that feels great. Go ahead; just start slow. Oh shit. It’s fucking mind blowing.”

Trent nodded in acknowledgment and began taking short strokes into Josh’s ass. As they made love, the minutes blurred together, and the amorous feelings blanketed them both. As Josh adjusted to Trent’s massive size, the feelings of pleasure intensified, until with a sudden jolt, Trent rammed into his prostate.

“Oh holy shit!” screamed Josh as his body convulsed. Trent had moved far past the gentle phase and was driving himself against Josh’s sweet spot. The continual collision had Josh lost in the beginning of his orgasm as his prostate swelled with impending ejaculation. Josh’s moans reached a fever pitch when Trent felt his ass seize around his cock. With a lust driven expression, Trent slapped Josh hard on the ass cheek.

Fuck!” yelled Josh.

Josh’s body bucked, bringing Trent to his peak. With Josh’s last tremor of orgasm, Trent felt his own cum boiling out. Pinning Josh beneath him, he leaned forward and bit down on his shoulder, hard enough to elicit a squeal. Trent began pumping Josh’s gut full of cum, his pleasure cresting again and again as he felt the volleys of jizz filling Josh. With a lingering groan, the last of Trent’s seed oozed into Josh, and he collapsed across his lover.

Kissing the mark he had made on Josh’s neck, Trent chuckled a little as the two of them drifted in the cloud of lust. “Sorry, Josh. I guess I got carried away.”

Josh waved his hand weakly in the air. “It’s all good. Bite me, spank me, make me write bad checks.”

Trent laughed and moved back, feeling his softening cock begin to ease out of Josh, sighing as his cockhead slipped from inside. He watched as a thick white stream flowed from Josh’s ass. Josh groaned and moved slightly, then let out a wet sounding fart.

“Gross! Dude!” said Trent in disgust.

Josh chuckled and looked back at Trent. “Seriously? You expect to fuck me with that elephant trunk you call a dick for an hour and think air’s not going to be forced up there?”

Trent paused for a minute and then smacked Josh on the ass again. “Yes, I do,” said Trent with a laugh.

Their revelry was broken by the sound of a loud sniff. Both looked down in time to see Max walk close to them and sniff again. The dog gave them an offended look, and sneezed several times before walking back to his bed and lying down with his back to the two youngsters.

“I don’t think he was impressed,” said Josh with a giggle.

<><><><>

The couple had relaxed, enjoying the rest of their leisurely morning before sharing a shower to wash the smell of sex off them before going to the main house for lunch. They arrived to find Mitch and Darrin cavorting like kids, and Trent smiled at the insight that he and Josh were not the only ones to take advantage of the quiet morning.

As Darrin loaded the dishwasher, he glanced over and smiled at Trent. “Hey, I’m going to plant the peppers and tomatoes we started from seed this afternoon, did you want to help?”

“Sure! Is it time? It’s not too early?”

“Nope, we just need to work in some manure, stake them and get them ready for an Oklahoma summer,” said Darrin. Turning to the other two, he smiled. “You want to help us with the garden?”

“Ahh, no,” said Mitch with a unrepentant grin.

Josh looked back and forth, trying to find a way out of helping with the garden without offending Darrin and Trent. After a few minutes of watching Josh, Mitch took pity on him. “You don’t have to be together every second, Josh. Trent and Darrin will be just fine, and you and I can look at those damn goats and see where that one keeps getting out.”

Josh looked at Trent for confirmation and received a small smile and nod. With a sigh of relief, which garnered a chuckle from the others, Josh jumped up from the table and almost ran out the door to find the problem with the goat’s fence. Mitch soon followed; his black cowboy hat wedged onto his head and a grin plastered across his face.

Trent helped Darrin clean up the kitchen and happily followed him to the garden. He smiled at the rows of plants erupting from the ground. The early plants, like potatoes and onions, were already sturdy and tall, making the plants they had been hardening-off look weak and spindly. But Trent knew with some care they would be just fine.

They worked together to spread load after load of composed manure onto the newly tilled ground. By the time they had dumped the last wheelbarrow load onto the soil, they were both sweaty and covered in dust. Starting the tiller, Trent soon had all their compost carefully worked into the soil. He started helping Darrin, spacing out the tiny plants to what seemed to Trent to be extraordinary distances, but Darrin assured him that they would more than fill the gaps. As they nested the plants into the friable soil, they chatted like old friends. Darrin gave instructions only when needed, and Trent appreciated not being made to feel stupid. The sun had barely moved from its zenith when they were finished.

Darrin stood and wiped his hands on his jeans, looking over the garden. He put his arm over Trent’s shoulders and pulled him against his side, ruffling Trent’s hair as they looked over the results of their hard work. After a few minutes of quiet contemplation, Darrin playfully kicked Trent in the ass. “Good job! Why don’t you pick some lettuce and we’ll fix a big salad for dinner.”

Trent nodded, not trusting his voice as his old enemy surfaced. He wasn’t sure how much longer he wanted to chance hurting these men any more than he already would, but it wasn't today, he had more time before he and the disaster that followed him changed their lives into chaos.

<><><><>

Darrin dragged through the door, glad that another exhausting week was behind him. With classes having started again and all their accompanying stresses, Darrin was glad to have a few moments of quiet to recover. Fortunately, Boorman seemed to have stopped the attacks against Darrin completely after the incident with the disks of pornography. But even without the sneaky confrontations, Darrin felt the pressure of needing to keep his image at work squeaky clean. The demands were piling up, to the point where he was considering talking to Mitch about quitting his university job and working on the ranch full time. He hadn’t mentioned it before because he was concerned about the ranch supporting the four of them.

He shoved Josh’s art supplies to one side and dropped his bag on the table with a hollow thud. He began unbuttoning his shirt, wanting to lose the trappings of academia as quickly as possible. Yanking it off, he tossed the shirt to the floor as he walked into the bedroom. He’d noticed Mitch intently working at his desk, but since Mitch had not acknowledged him, Darrin finished undressing. After yanking off his socks, Darrin walked over to Mitch in a pair of cerulean blue boxer briefs. Having shed the last vestiges of his job, Darrin reached down, scratched his nuts and then rested his hands on Mitch’s shoulders.

“It doesn’t look good.”

“Why? What’s wrong?” asked Darrin.

“It’s this damn drought. We had to buy hay because the pastures dried up last summer. That killed our bottom line. And the calves aren’t growing as well because the cows are giving less milk, and the grass that is left is crappy. Corn is so expensive it wouldn’t help to creepfeed them…” Mitch turned to look at Darrin with a sober look on his face. “We’ll be lucky to breakeven and keep the entire cow herd this year.”

Darrin saw the stricken look on Mitch’s face and knew his decision about quitting was already made. They were in this together, and they just hadn’t seen enough good years in the short time they had been on the ranch to compensate for a bad year. With an inward sigh, and a squeeze of Mitch’s shoulder, Darrin resigned himself to keeping his job. That was the end of the topic so far as Darrin was concerned, his family needed him, so that was what he would do.

They discussed options until the room began to dim and they realized it was getting late. Darrin reached over to turn off the desk lamp and saw an envelope with Josh’s handwriting on it. He picked it up and turned to Mitch.

“What’s this?”

“Oh, Josh mails his rent for the goat’s pastures. He says it’s more business-like. That’s this month’s I guess. It should also have the ranch’s cut from selling this year’s kid crop, so it might be enough for a steak dinner for all of us,” said Mitch with a chuckle.

Darrin smiled and opened the envelope as he slid out Josh’s official looking invoice a low whistle erupted from his lips.

“You might want to look at this, babe,” said Darrin as he handed the check to Mitch.

Mitch gave him a quizzical look and then took the check. He had stood immobile for several long moments before he looked at Darrin with shock on his face. “Holy shit! That’s enough to cover the whole winter feed bill. We’re suddenly solvent.”

Darrin chuckled at Mitch. “It also means you’re going to have to tell Josh his goats kept the ranch from going into the red.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Damn it!

Darrin laughed softly and started chanting. “Goats, goats, goats, goats.”

“Oh shut the fuck up,” said Mitch as he turned to leave, a slight smile tugging at his lips.

<><><><>

Josh lay on the bed working on his sketches for class while Trent lounged on the opposite end. Trent was reading the latest sci-fi book he’d picked up, so he didn’t bother Josh with the noise of the television. He knew Josh was putting a lot of effort into his assignments. Josh really wanted to start a business of his own, and Trent thought he probably could do it. Later in life he’d tell Josh, but no time soon was he going to admit that he admired all the work Josh was willing to put in on a project. Trent didn’t consider himself driven; he thought he gave up fairly quickly on almost anything.

Josh had been sketching for several hours now, and Trent was starting to get curious about what he was doing. It wasn’t like he had never seen any of Josh’s work. He thought Josh was amazingly talented. Occasionally Josh had asked his opinion on different projects too, but Trent never felt he knew enough to talk about it. As he watched Josh, curiosity got the better of him, and he crawled around on the bed so he could see. Watching for a minute over Josh’s shoulder he saw a page covered with small designs, most looking goat-like.

“Goats?”

“Yeah, I’m suppose to design a logo for a business, so I decided to do one for our goats,” said Josh.

“Our goats?” said Trent, his emotions suddenly in turmoil.

“Yeah, they’re ours,” said Josh. Looking up he smiled at Trent. “It was great to see Mitch eat crow. The goats did really well.”

“They’re browsers, the cows are grazers,” said Trent automatically.

Josh leaned over and kissed his cheek. “Yes, babe. I know. So they had something to eat while the cows were just getting hay. It didn’t hurt that we had a phenomenally high kidding percentage either.”

“Shh, don't tell Mitch. He might barf up the crow he had to eat,” said Trent with a chuckle. Focusing again on Josh’s work, he saw that he was playing around with the different kinds of horns their goats had. Trent had always been amazed at the variety among the Spanish Goats. Reaching down, he pointed out one with spiraled horns.

“Him, I’ve always like his horns. I think that the best one.”

Josh chuckled and shook his head. “Yeah, I do too. But my teacher is an old white haired fart who makes us do a shit ton of sketches, or the asshole take off points.”

“That sounds fucking pointless.”

“Yeah, I think so too. But I only have a few more, and I’ll be done.”

“Cool,” said Trent as he watched Josh sketch. After a minute, he continued, “What then?”

Josh sighed. “I need to practice for my figure drawing class. I suck at drawing people. But I don’t exactly have a model here.”

“I’ll model for you,” said Trent.

“Really?”

“Sure! How hard could it be to lay still and let someone draw you?”

“Well...” Josh paused for several long moments and then got a crooked smile. “The models are nude.”

“Oh...”

Josh watched Trent as the silence began to become awkward, both men started talking.

“Nevermind, it’s ok,” said Josh.

“Ok, it’s fine. It ain’t like you never saw it before,” said Trent with a shy look.

Josh paused, watching Trent’s face and saw only a charming smile. With a shake of his head, Josh decided to take Trent up on his offer.

“Ok, well you can lay on the bed. You have to keep from moving for 20 or 30 minutes, so you need to be comfortable,” said Josh. Looking back at Trent, he got a smirk on his face. “Need any help undressing?”

Trent laughed at the expression on Josh’s face. “Yeah, I bet you say that to all the boys.”

“Well, there is one guy—“

Trent punched Josh in the shoulder and scowled at him. “Yeah, yeah, you better never screw around on me, mister. Talk about hell having no fury.”

Josh laughed at his lover. “You’ve been reading them fancy books again, ain’t ya.”

“Oh shut your fuck’n pie hole,” said Trent as he quickly stripped and then lay across the bed. Josh helped him get comfortable and used a few of their lamps to get the lighting effects he’d seen in class. Once everything was set, Josh had to admit Trent was a handsome model. His body was slender while still showing muscle, a light furry patch had developed between his pecs, but otherwise his torso was smooth. The hair was much more pronounced on Trent’s legs, and Josh knew his ass, which was out of sight, had a nice coat of hair. But without a doubt his cock was the show-stopper. With Trent on his side, his flaccid cock lay across his leg and almost touched the bed. Josh had to laugh to himself. If he ever showed these sketches to anyone, they would think he had exaggerated the size.

Josh started to work and began drawing Trent. After finishing the first pose, Trent agreed to do another, followed by another until Josh finally called it quits.

“That’s enough, babe. Damn, that was great. You really helped! I owe you one!” said Josh.

Trent crawled across the bed, a sultry look in his eyes as the reached out and pawed at Josh’s crotch. “Oh, I think I’ll take payment now,” said Trent.

Josh smiled, knowing that his cock had been leaking the entire time he was sketching Trent, not a problem he had with the models in class. Pushing his sketchpad out of the way, Josh knelt on the floor in front of Trent and teased him with several false passes of his lips before finally giving him a soul-searing kiss.

Josh rolled Trent to his back and slithered onto the bed beside him with a lustful look on his face. Knowing what he wanted, Josh quickly sucked Trent’s soft cock into his mouth. He knew Trent would be erect in short order, but he relished the feeling of having the entire leviathan in his mouth before it expanded beyond what he could hold.

As it grew, Josh’s tongue explored Trent’s swelling cock, tasting and licking with enthusiasm. Josh felt Trent pawing at his pants, wanting access to Josh’s steel hard cock. Trent pulled Josh’s dick from the confines of his underwear, and then felt it sink into his hot mouth. Trent pressed down steadily until Josh could feel his lips against Josh’s pubic hair, his throbbing cock lodged in Trent’s throat.

Moving in slow motion, the pair explored each other members with tongue and mouth, their hands caressing and groping as the amorous feelings built. Josh wrapped his hand around Trent’s throbbing cock, licking it like the crème-filled treat it was. He curled the tip of his tongue and drilled against the underside of Trent’s cock head, enjoying the response he got from his partner.

Josh’s own needs were not ignored as Trent took him deep down his throat, time and time again. Josh recognized the feeling of urgency as his system tripped, semen racing outward as Trent continued to deep throat him. Josh tried to warn Trent of the impending flood.

“Coming! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuucccckkk!” screamed Josh.

Trent pressed his face tight against Josh’s crotch, twisting his head, knowing that the sensations would drive Josh crazy. Trent had struggled with having oral sex with Josh at first. It had been a reminder of that part of his life when he was selling his body on the streets. Time at the ranch had gradually eliminated that though, and he attacked Josh’s suddenly spurting cock with enthusiasm, swallowing each blast.

As Josh’s orgasm subsided, Trent released his cock from the depths of his throat. With a smile plastered across his face, he sent his tongue exploring over the surface of Josh’s soaking wet cock. Trent soon had Josh trembling with each stroke of his tongue, until he was begging for Trent to stop. With a chuckle, Trent kissed Josh’s distended slit and released his captive.

“Oh holy hell. That felt amazing. You’ve ruined me to anyone else, ever,” said Josh.

“Yeah, you ain’t quite done yet, pardner,” said Trent in a cartoon-like western accent.

Josh smiled and pulled Trent’s monster back to his mouth, jacking its base as his tongue waltzed across the deep red cockhead. With only a few strategic movements, he had Trent balanced on the edge of orgasm. Josh released his cock with a pop and started rubbing it across his rough face. The sensations soon had Trent moaning a torrent of indecipherable words, but the meaning was clear. Josh was hitting all the best spots. With a final scream, Trent’s body locked in climax, the first explosion hitting Josh and leaving a creamy white stripe that traveled from Josh’s forehead to his chin. His tongue darted out to sample the lusty elixir from his lips, just as the second volley squirted across his hair and down his cheek.

Josh took the still exploding cock and smeared its juice over his lips and face, enjoying the smell and texture of his face covered with cum. He was so glad that Trent enjoyed a little kink in his sex too, unlike his previous boyfriend.

Trent tugged Josh around until they were face to face. They kissed tenderly, a strand of virulent cum trailing between their lips. Trent grunted out a contented bass, and caught the strand with his finger and sucked it clean. He leaned closer to Josh and started licking the semen from his face, pausing occasionally to share it with Josh. Time seemed to creep as they luxuriated in post-orgasmic bliss. Trent pulled back to look at Josh’s face and chuckled at the glistening visage before him.

Twisting on the bed, Trent retrieved his t-shirt. With it he wiped Josh’s face clean, planting a gentle kiss with each wipe of the soft cloth. Finished, he tossed the shirt to the floor and wrapped his arms around his lover.

“Anytime you need a model, just let me know,” whispered Trent.

“Hmm, I think I’m going to need lots and lots of practice.”

The two snuggled against each other. Josh curled around Trent, feeling very protective of him. Leaning down he whispered into his ear. “I love you, Trent”

He felt Trent tense within his arms, but he wasn’t expecting a reply. He carefully nuzzled his face against Trent’s neck. Josh drifted to sleep with the realization that Trent had relaxed against him.

<><><><>

Darrin stood looking at the imposing building that loomed before him. With each passing day, it was becoming more difficult to enter this edifice of academia. It’s very brick, glass and steel seemed to destroy a little more of Darrin’s soul with each passing day. But there was no one he could talk to about this, Dr. Ruck would never understand, she lived for her research. Mitch wasn’t a choice, he was stressed enough just making ends meet so they could keep their ranch. The goats had saved them this year, but if the drought became protracted next year could be worse.

Darrin steeled himself to yet another day of guarded conversation and contemplation of underlying motives. He’d promised himself that he wouldn't let the necessity of working at the university weigh him down, but it had. Slowly shuffling to the gapping maw of the soul-sucking structure, Darrin felt a small hand run through his arm and then close a firm grip. Glancing over he saw Emma’s visage.

“Morning. How are you this morning?” said Darrin, trying to pull on his big boy pants.

“I need some coffee, and company.”

Darrin paused and studied his mentor’s face. Knowing she would weasel her way into the problem, but he didn’t feel this was her problem to solve. “I really have some things to take care of before class. Maybe later this afternoon.”

Darrin felt a slight tightening of her grip. “No, I think now would be perfect.”

Darrin sighed to himself, knowing there was no good way to get out of whatever Emma wanted to talk to him about. They walked to the student union with her hand laced through his arm until they were at the table, coffee in hand. Emma sat down across from him, inhaled the aroma of her cup and then smiled at Darrin.

“It’s good to sit with friends and enjoy a few quiet minutes. Isn’t it?” said Emma.

“Yes, Ma’am. It is nice to relax.”

Emma took a sip of her coffee and smiled warmly at Darrin. “You know you’re doing exceptionally well.”

“Thank you. I know I need to finish the article for—“

“Darrin. Shut up,” said Emma, an endearing smile on her face.

Darrin started, not sure of what to think.

“As I was saying... you’re doing exceptionally well. Now stop it before you kill yourself.”

Darrin looked at her, confusion etched across his face. “I’m concerned about my tenure decision coming up in two years. I know I have to have a bulletproof case. I’m sure you understand that.”

“Lord, child. You have written more papers than most of the tenured people since they got tenure,” said Emma, a tone of concern in her voice. “Are you happy?”

Darrin gave her a startled look. “Of course, I’ve got a very rewarding job at a prestigious university—“

Emma stopped him with a gesture. “No, not the bullshit answer. Are you happy? Is this job affecting your life? When’s the last time you and Mitch had sex?”

“Dr. Ruck, that’s really none of your business,” said Darrin, afraid he understood where this conversation was going, and not liking it.

“Which means not anytime recently,” she said with a frown. “Look, Darrin. I like you. I like your family. I don't want you to burn out, which you are dangerously close to doing. You have to start protecting yourself and your personal life. We can't afford to lose any competent people.”

“And it doesn’t hurt that I’m gay, even though it makes me a huge target for bigots in the building.”

“Suck it up. You aren’t going to get any pity on that front from the first woman in the College of Ag at this University. Do you think my life was much different than yours is now?”

Darrin sat stunned, the thought of Dr. Ruck being the focus of discrimination had never occurred to Darrin. He saw her simply as a successful senior faculty who was respected, and more than a little feared.

Darrin looked at her with a smile. “Actually there’s a big difference. I have a friend and ally that you didn’t.”

Emma started chuckling, then smiled at Darrin. “Not true. How do you think I know Bill Koch?”

Darrin’s mouth fell open that the curmudgeon of his graduate experience, and a staunch defender of him and Mitch had also been the defender of Emma at the beginning of her career. He listened to the deep alto giggle as Dr. Ruck leaned back, enjoying her coffee.

<><><><>

Darrin sat calmly at the kitchen table, watching Josh and Trent run around like some crazy fire drill. They were trying to get ready for Mitch’s 30th birthday, and they had volunteered to do all the work, Darrin only had to show up. After Dr. Ruck’s talk, Darrin had sat everyone down and explained what was going on with his job. He told them that he was going to be home more, but with some things they would still need to pitch in and help. So when the two boys came to him and said they wanted to plan the birthday party, Darrin was firmly in favor of it.

Looking around now, he wondered what the fuck he’d been thinking. The house was a complete wreck, the cake hadn’t arrived, the meal was just getting started, and guests would begin arriving soon. This was going to be a complete train wreck. Sighing, he moved to help them, and Trent appeared at his elbow.

“Go get dressed. And prepped for later,’ said Trent with a leer on his face.

“Hey, that’s none of your business!” said Darrin sharply.

“Well Josh and I are going to town after the party to give you some privacy. If you use it playing Xbox that’s your choice.”

Darrin started to object and rethought his decision. He did want some time alone with Mitch, and the boys spending the evening in town was a perfect excuse. It meant they could have some time together without watching how loud they were, which was a big plus in Darrin’s thinking. The occasion of Mitch’s 30th birthday certainly wasn’t a time for quiet. Besides, Emma was right, it had been far too long since they’d had time for more than a quickie. Darrin fully planned to get screwed long and hard tonight. Without another word, Darrin left the boys to their disaster area, and moved to the bedroom so he could get ready.

When Darrin heard the first knock on the door, he was finishing dressing himself. He threaded his belt through the loops and was buckling it when he walked into the living room, and stopped in amazement. The room was spotless, the decorations were up, and the table was set for the small group they had coming. Darrin turned from side to side, taking in all the work the boys had done. As he completed his circuit, he heard a snicker from the kitchen.

“Didn’t think we could pull it off, did ya?” said Trent.

Darrin chuckled and shook his head, “Nope, I’m busted. I didn’t think you could get it together.”

Walking over to the kitchen, he began to lift a pot lid, and was stopped by Trent. “Oh no, you don’t. You’ll see what I made when everyone else does.”

Darrin grinned and nodded in agreement. There was a knock at the door, and Darrin walked over to greet the first guest. Unsurprisingly it was Emma and her husband.

“Hello, Emma. Nick. Glad you could make it.”

“We wouldn’t miss it. Trent told me he was the head chef for the evening.”

“Damn right I am. And most of it came from the ranch. Our vegetable garden is doing fuck’n fantastic,” said Trent from the kitchen.

Soon the other guests; Doug, his mother, and Sheriff White Cloud, had arrived. Now they were just waiting for Mitch. Fortunately, he managed to arrive just as the last dish was being plated; otherwise he would have had to deal with Trent’s wrath. With Mitch’s arrival, they all moved to the table and settled in for a great meal. Trent had been practicing his skills since summer and did the majority of the cooking at the ranch now. He particularly liked using produce from the garden he and Darrin had planted in the spring, to Darrin’s delight.

The meal started, and Darrin was shocked to see them serving an Italian five-course meal. Trent put two beautiful antipasto plates on the table that drew rave reviews from everyone. Once those were finished, he and Josh cleared the table and Trent began serving the pasta plates. Darrin thought he was holding them curiously high, but gave it little consideration. Serving Darrin and Mitch last, Trent sat back down and watched expectantly.

A chuckle erupted from Doug’s mother, Ann, followed almost immediately by a rich guffaw from Emma. Darrin lifted the fork filled with pasta and alfredo sauce to his lips, and the pasta caught his eye. Pulling the fork away from his mouth, he saw the pasta was in the shape of cocks and balls. By this time, Trent was beaming at the rippling laughter that filled the room. Darrin caught Trent’s eye just as Doug let out a spewing sound with a mouth full of pasta.

“Now Doug, eat your penis pasta. It’s good for you,” said Ann as she wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes.

“I thought the white sauce was a particularly nice detail,” said Emma in a charming voice.

Darrin groaned in defeat as he watched the thick white sauce drip from the erotic pasta. The laughter continued as the small group enjoyed their second course, with snickering comments about viscous cream and tiny penises. Darrin was somewhat taken aback by the adolescent humor, especially from the two women. But he relaxed after a few minutes, knowing the humor was all good-natured. It was even more evident that Mitch was having a roaring good time, which was really all that mattered.

The remainder of the meal went well, with no more adult novelty humor. Even the red velvet cake that Trent had made for Mitch’s birthday cake was sans penis candles. The group moved to the living room and enjoyed the wine Trent had asked Mitch to pick up. The two older women found they had much in common, and both were still chuckling about Trent’s pasta selection. The night progressed as it had started, with good-natured humor. They shared personal stories until everyone was wiping tears of laughter from their eyes. As the time became late, people began to leave for home, everyone wishing Mitch a happy birthday.

<><><><>

Darrin washed off the last plate and put it into the dishwasher. As he reflected on the evening, he decided it was a great birthday for Mitch, and he still had his gift to give. The boys had already left for the movies, making it very clear they were staying for the double feature and would be back late. Trent had also made a few whispered comments to Mitch, which had been rewarded with a smack to the back of the head. As he rinsed out the sink, he felt a pair of arms wrap around him, pulling him close.

“Everybody’s gone,” whispered Mitch.

“So they are. Did you have something in mind?”

“Yeah. I had fuck’n your ass until you’re screaming in mind.”

“Hmm, I think that could be arranged. Let’s go to the bedroom,” said Darrin as he turned to look at his husband.

Mitch almost growled out, “No, the kids are gone and I want you right here and right now.”

Darrin leaned in, flicking his tongue along the edge of Mitch’s ear. Dropping down slightly, he sucked Mitch’s earlobe between his lips and bit down gently. Mitch moaned as Darrin whispered into his ear. “You sure you don’t want to go to the bedroom now?”

Without answering, Mitch lunged forward, pinning Darrin against the counter. Darrin could feel their cocks pressing against each other as their bodies melded. Mitch’s hands rammed into the back of Darrin’s jeans, grabbed his ass hard with both hands and squeezed. Darrin could feel Mitch’s finger probing, searching for his hole as they tore at each other. Their passion grew, events finally allowing them to release the hunger they had for each other. Darrin realized this was going to be sex; raw, hard and lustful, and he was ready. His thought of a soft loving session was lost with the first searing touch of Mitch’s fingers trailing along his crack. Mitch broke his kiss, panting and flushed as he tore at the buttons on Darrin’s shirt.

“Strip,” said Mitch with a growl.

Darrin responded, losing more than one button in his eagerness to comply. In a heartbeat, Darrin was standing naked in front of Mitch, his skin flushed, his cock hard and dripping. Mitch’s eyes were lidded as he reached out and grabbed Darrin by the nipples, grinding them between his fingers. Darrin rewarded the maneuver with a guttural groan.

“Are you ready lover? You ready for me to throw a fuck into you?”

“Fuck, Mitch. Hell yes.”

Darrin watched as Mitch stripped, keeping their eyes locked as his thick cock sprung into view. As the last piece of his clothing hit the floor, he grabbed Darrin and pushed him across the stone countertop. Mitch rammed his crotch against Darrin’s ass, his fingers clawing down Darrin’s back, leaving red lines marking the passage of Mitch’s nails across the pale skin trapped under him. Darrin thrashed, completely submerged in the passion of his lover taking him. Their animalistic foreplay continued until Darrin’s back was a crisscross of red lines and Mitch was reduced to long growls to articulate his passion.

Both men were beyond ready when Mitch stepped back and looked for some kind of lube. Grabbing a bottle of oil Trent had left out, he ripped off the top and threw it aside, dribbling oil down Darrin’s ass crack until it was dripping onto the floor. Mitch shoved two fingers inside Darrin, rewarded with a low groan. Mitch’s foreplay was quick and ruthless, adding a third finger to Darrin’s ass and fingered him hard. In a matter of heartbeats, Mitch had splashed more oil over his throbbing cock and was banging at Darrin’s hole. His fingers sank into Darrin’s shoulders as he jammed his cock into Darrin’s gut.

Darrin gasped at the combination of passion and lust as Mitch took him roughly. His body responding in similar passion, so the pain was almost non-existent. Darrin felt Mitch find bottom, loving the sensation of Mitch’s wiry pubic hair grinding against his butt cheeks. To Darrin’s disappointment, the sensation fled as Mitch pulled out. But he quickly became elated when Mitch began fucking his butt.

In moments, Mitch was ripping into Darrin, pounding his ass with a ferocity they hadn’t shared in years. The gasps and low screams from both of them filled the house, sex only two men could share. Darrin was holding on tight, and loved the passion Mitch was sharing. He knew it had been awhile, and with the abandon Mitch was attacking his ass, they wouldn’t last long. With a shift in position, Mitch began hitting Darrin’s prostrate with direct blows. The overload washing over Darrin until his mind was submerged in a grey fog of lust.

Some time later Darrin surfaced from his sex induced haze to realize that Mitch was snorting like a stallion breeding a mare. Knowing Mitch was close, he began meeting each thrust with a backward slam of his hips. After their bodies had slapped together a handful of times, Mitch pinned Darrin to the counter top, his body shuttering with climax.

“God, god, God,” screamed Mitch.

Darrin lay gasping on the counter, feeling Mitch’s cock throb, milking it with his ass as his husband found some much needed relief. Minutes slipped by as Mitch’s orgasm continued. With the last drop of cum lodged in Darrin’s gut, Mitch collapsed across him, gasping for air as he kissed Darrin’s neck. They lay quietly, Mitch’s breathing slowing until he could speak again.

“Babe, I’m so sorry, I don’t know what happened. I just wanted you,” whispered Mitch.

“Don’t you dare apologize!” said Darrin with a smirk, “That’s the hottest sex we’ve had in a while.”

Mitch nuzzled against Darrin. “Yeah, damn it was hot.”

Mitch’s hands trailed over Darrin, his cock softening and slipping out. The drip of cum as it leaked from Darrin’s ass creating a strange counterpoint to their cooling bodies. Mitch kissed Darrin a last time.

“Turn over, I want your load, lover.”

“Oh no, you don’t. I have a whole massage thing set up in the bedroom. We’re going to shower and clean off the oil, then I’m going to rub massage oil all over your hot body until you can’t stand it anymore, and then I’m going to fuck you senseless,” said Darrin with a smile.

“Damn, what are you waiting for? Let’s go!” said Mitch with a grin.

Darrin took Mitch’s hand and led his soul mate to the shower, and they were still celebrating Mitch’s birthday long after the boys had returned from their double feature.

Copyright © 2013 reddirtwriter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Long awaited but so very worth it. I'm glad to see mitch realizing that the goats were a good idea hehe. This was a great chapter looking forward to the next one. :2thumbs:

Link to comment

Great chapter. Love these men and love that things seem to be going well. Also think it's funny that the goats came to the rescue of the ranch.

Link to comment

Boorman is such a stupid piece of shit.  Darrin has told Boorman all the things he has on him, but doesn't act against Boorman.  If Boorman just ignores Darrin and stops trying to make trouble for him, then Boorman won't have any problems.  The rest of the chapter was great, especially the talk with Dr. Ruck and the birthday party.  Darrin does need to relax more, or he will not be able to do the job he loves.  I am glad that Mitch and the boys are helping him.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..