Jump to content

Welcome to California!

There are currently no reviews.
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

Meet Jason Campbell. A happy (soon to be) 16 year old who has thus far enjoyed a life of normality, and simplicity. A life that would soon be changing, drastically. He has lived with his mother in New York all of his life and now has to move in with his father in California. Jason's father wants a chance to get to know his son before he grows up and goes off into the world, and Jason's mother has agreed to let him go to further this goal. What adventures does life have in store for him?

A/N: I would just like to briefly thank nostalgiclikeyou for helping me out with this. Pointed out some big flaws with my original, and set me back on the right track with a vicious spin-kick to my writer's block. Please feel free to inbox me, or leave a review as I do plan on taking some input under advisement for the story's direction. Any questions, corrections, etc. can be inbox'd as well. Thank you very much, and I hope you enjoy!
Copyright © 2013 RejectTheSpiral; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 1,171 Words
    • 938 Views
    • 9 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..