Jump to content
    Robertaber
  • Author
  • 1,097 Words
  • 1,798 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Person Unknown - 3. The Awakening

Justin awakes in a strange place, in a strangers bed and no idea where he is at. Hope it goes alright

The sounds of footsteps outside stirred me from my deep sleep. Cracking my eyes open I stared up at a blue ceiling. Slowly the grogginess cleared out of my mind. I turned my head and saw a light brown desk with a computer on it, and a flat screen TV on the far wall. Then I looked over at the light sky blue door. Suddenly it hit me.

“Where the hell am I?” I jumped out of the bed shaking erratically. “Why am I just in boxers that are not the ones I was wearing?” I thought. Then I blushed seeing a sizeable bulge in them with a bit of a wet spot. Was I dreaming?

I sneaked over to the desk trying to find out whose room I was sleeping in. Flinching in pain as I made an awkward move I looked down and saw that I had some bandages on my arm and stomach. Spotting some loose papers, I looked over them finding nothing but random math equations and scribbles of unreadable words.

I jumped, startled from people walking by the door again. Then I heard a distant conversation, so I stepped closer to the door to listen.

“What are we going to do, Dad?”

“I don’t know. He seems fine for now. All we can do is wait for him to wake up. Then we can ask him what happened, and find out how to get him home when he’s ready. I still can’t believe he was just lying outside all alone. It doesn’t make any sense to me.”

With a sigh of relief I realized I had finally lost my boner and began looking around for something to wear to cover my nakedness. Finding a pair of grey sweatpants and a light blue Under Armor shirt, I put both on. The sweat pants fit pretty well, but the shirt was a bit skintight. Taking one more moment to listen I slowly open the door and stepped out, looking to the left and right to see which way to go. One way was a dead end, so I turned to the left down a white walled hallway and approached a door on the left side which was cracked open. Sneaking up as quietly as I could I looked inside. Seeing an empty room I opened the door so I could get a better look around. Looking in I saw posters on the wall mostly of comic book heroes and a few cartoon posters. There was also a queen-sized bed with covers that looked like a car design on it making it seem like a little kid’s room. Going out of the room I continued down the hall. Hearing talking again I headed in the direction of the sound. I slowly approached the end of the hallway. I looked into what I assumed was the living room. I saw a man, a woman, and what I assumed to be two brothers looking at me. I stared back at them.

The man stood and said, “Uh, hi… are you feeling better?”

“Yes, I am … if I may ask why am I here?” I said.

“We found you on the sidewalk by the park. You were hurt so we decided to take you home and fix you up. Anyways, my name is Jordan and this is my family.” Pointing at each in turn he said, “This is my wife, Amy, and those are my two boys, Sam and Adam.” One of them looked about twelve and the other looked about my age of fourteen.

I raised my hand for a wave introducing myself as nicely as I could.

“I am Justin. Thanks, for … you know … taking care of me.”

“It was fine. We are just glad you are ok. Do you want anything to eat?” said Amy.

“If you don’t mind I am starving,” I said grinning.

That caused everyone to laugh as we headed to the kitchen for food.

Amy had made what looked like alfredo pasta with chicken in it. It smelled great.

“So, Justin how did you find yourself at the park in the middle of the night? ... I mean a boy your age should be home when it’s that late,” asked Amy.

“Well, I had to do some studying for a test and I needed the exercise.”

“So, you didn’t have a friend or someone walk home with you or anything. I mean weren’t you scared?” asked Sam

“No, the neighborhood is decently safe and I have walked home before so I didn’t see the harm.”

“Well why di-” started Sam

“That’s enough, guys. Let Justin eat in peace,” said Adam annoyed.

“You’re right. He’s been through enough struggle tonight. For now just relax, ok, Justin,” said Jordan

After eating, we headed into the living room to watch some TV, and chill for a bit. After a bit Jordan turned the TV down and turned in my direction.

“We need to discuss sleeping arrangements for you tonight before it gets too late.”

“That’s fine. I‘m cool with anywhere.”

“He can stay in my room,” said Adam, the one about my age.

I smiled at his generosity and thanked him.

It was late by the time Adam and I went down the hall to his room. His parents, and bro had already gone to bed so it was quiet. As he opened the room, I was in awe because he started to strip, starting with his shirt and pants. He turned around, smirking at me. Seeing him almost naked I looked up and down his body. He had blond hair and bright blue eyes and a smooth still undeveloped chest tapering down to a flat stomach showing a slight six-pack. I stopped on his boxers seeing the sizeable bulge sticking up a bit almost as if he was semi hard. After that, I looked back up to his face. He had the cutest look on his face with a bit of a blush and the biggest grin I had ever seen. He started walking towards the door where I was still standing open mouthed. I stepped aside as he closed and locked the door. I gave him a questioning look.

“So we have some privacy … don’t want my mom seeing us in our underwear,” he said winking.

By then I had taken my shirt off and started to take my pants off.

“Or with boners for that matter,” he said looking down at me.

It was then I noticed I was hard as a rock and leaking.

Well there you guys go Sorry that it's abit late but didn't have the best weekend but here it is hope you liked it. Please comment and review.
Copyright © 2015 Robertaber; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Uh oh, Dash must be hurt :o he seemed too protective of his friends to leave Justin there, so that fight must not have turned out well!

I'm gonna list things now, 'cause I'm too lazy for full sentances at the moment XD

1. Justin's first priority is getting dick logically, he should know his friend is hurt

2. he's probably really close to home, so there's no reason for him to be staying over at Ryan's

3. he was attacked outside the park, yet this family claims they found him in the middle of the park at midnight

4. he should be wondering what the hell they were doing in the park at midnight for them to have found him (they being this family)

5. No other real reason I can think of, but I like lists of either three or five :gikkle:

Based on those 5 (4, really XD) reasons, my assumption is that Justin's head injury made him forget about what happened :o he remembered his name, but he didn't make any connections to anything in his past other than that, so if I'm right we'll have to wait to see how much he's forgotten :o

Anyway, most likely none of this makes sense, but I've been editing and writing all day, so the english language and I are taking a break :gikkle:

Thanks for writing, it was a really good chapter!

Link to comment

Odd odd more odd...

Ok, I don't know how he was left by both of the supernaturals, including Dash, but from there you kinda went unrealistic when he ended up with this family.

I might overlook not calling an ambulance to help the kid in the middle of the road with wounds. But, then you keep him for dinner and a sleepover and don't have him call his parents. that's just ridiculous. This kid called his dad to say he was staying late to study b/c he had to cover his meeting with dash so I'd think he'd call after he'd disappeared. What parents wouldn't tell the kid to immediately let their parents know he's okay?

The kid is his age and doesn't look familiar? so where is he? wouldn't Adam be in his school?

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..