Jump to content
    Robertaber
  • Author
  • 1,381 Words
  • 1,295 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Person Unknown - 6. First Experience

The continuation of Justin and Adams fun ;) . Hope you like it.

Justin’s POV

Adam had my hand in a death grip dragging me back to his house. He must have been extremely horny because he was in a full sprint. At this rate, we would be at his house in minutes.

“O.K., when we get to my house I’m going to tear those off you. All you got to do is sit back and relax alright, Justin?”

I couldn’t talk since he was running me ragged. Finally, we made it to his house; surprisingly it was empty aside from two horny teenagers. We ran down the hall to Adam’s room. He picked me up in some awesome superhuman strength and threw me onto the bed. After he had stepped back, I noticed a sizable tent in his shorts, making my mouth water wanting to see and taste him. I must have had a lustful expression on my face because Adam started giggling as he took his shirt off.

“Wait. What if I’m not very good or blow too early? I haven’t exactly had much experience, you know, since I’m pretty much a virgin. Aside from my hand I haven’t experimented at all.” I blushed a deep crimson.

“You will do fine. Like I said, just sit back and relax. I can do all the work. Afterwards I will teach you some stuff about being a werewolf. How about that?” He grinned.

“I guess so, but … um … can we just do a little, like maybe blowjobs … no sex yet?”

“Sure, that’s fine, Justin. I’m cool with that. As long as I get your cum I don’t care.” He giggled.

I blushed a little because I couldn’t seem to stop staring at Adam’s lean body. I quickly burned his new developing pecs and the small dusting of hair under his arms into my brain. He leaned in on my body, kissing me on the lips in a gentle passionate way. I felt his tongue on my lips wanting to taste the inside of my mouth. I felt his boner grinding into my own now rock hard member. Groaning I opened my mouth for his tasty tongue. He went wild, running his hands under my shirt, touching my erect nipples and tense chest. Finally, in a horny passionate state he suddenly jumped into my lap. I could feel a wet spot all the way through his shorts. I moved my hands down to cup his firm cheeks causing him to grind into me harder. I looked into his lustful eyes and finally pushed him back.

“Ok, take off your shorts. I want to see what you got,” I commanded, finally losing my nervousness.

He quickly stood up and briskly pulled his pants and boxers down, finally revealing to me his hard, engorged tool. I must say I was impressed, almost entranced by it. It looked perfect with his head just barely sticking out of his pink foreskin, with a large amount of precum dribbling out of his 6.5-inch dick. I licked my lips, as a clear drop of precum slowly glided down from his head leading a trail to the floor. It looked so tasty. I must have seriously been distracted because the next thing I knew he was sticking his finger in my mouth and I tasted something salty on his finger. I realized that it was his precum. I moaned as I savored the taste and felt my own precum leak out of my now extremely hard, aching 7 inches, uncut dick. I looked up at his smiling face and finally noticed something: his eyes - they are glowing a yellow shade. He smirked at me saying, “You should see your eyes, Justin. They are beautiful - lmost like the sun but brighter.”

His statement confused me. Just then, we heard the front door close and someone running down the hall into the bathroom. We both frowned at the interruption.

“Well, guess we will have to finish this later, Sexy.” He winked.

I took a breath to calm down, then realizing something I asked, “What am I going to wear. I think you broke my jeans when you jumped on top of me?” I blushed.

“Oh, that. Uh … well … I have some shorts you can wear. Let me find them.”

Just as Adam got into his closet, I noticed a shadow on the other side of the door, and the doorknob turning. Then everything went in slow motion for a sec as it opened, and I held my breath.

“Hey! I’m not dressed. Close the stupid door!” yelled Adam.

The door shut abruptly and we heard a mumble through the door.

“Sorry, I didn’t know you were home, Adam,” said a confused Sam.

“It’s cool. Just give me a sec to get decent,” he replied.

He threw me a pair of boxers and shorts for me to change into. I quizzically looked at him.

“I didn’t think you wanted to wear the ones that you have on, since they are pretty much filled with precum.”

He winked, as he then turned and lowered his pants and underwear so he could change himself. I could smell the musk of his groin area from the bed, causing my dick to throb and leak another glob of precum in my still wet boxers. After we were both changed, Adam opened the door to the room, letting Sam in to see what we were up too.

“So, what were you guys doing in here and why does it smell so musky?” complained Sam.

“We were just talking. What do you expect? It’s an old house,” said Adam as he opened a window.

“Oh, crap! I totally forgot about my rents. Oh darn! They must be worried sick.” I panicked. It finally hit me that I never did call my dad or mom these last couple of days.

“Hey, Justin, chill. Don’t you think my dad would have thought about that? Haven’t you noticed you don’t have your cell on you? He had to use it to call you parents, but he didn’t get an answer so he left a message on voicemail,” he explained. “Besides it’s only been a couple of days. It’s not like you were out for a week or anything.” He paused “Now it’s time for us to go I got stuff to teach you remember” He grinned.

We walk out and look around behind his house and I realize he has a pool and a big pool.

“Hey want to take a dip in the pool it sure would cool us off or do you wanna chill in the lounge chairs?” asked Adam.

“Uh well I don’t have a swimsuit so… I guess we can chill in the lounge chairs,” I replied.

“Alright, well don’t hesitate to ask some questions about your uh animal side,” he winked.

“What about Sam I don’t want him to overhear our conversation?”

“Don’t worry about him he’s probably in the bathroom jerking his dick or something,” he laughed.

We chatted until his dad came home at around six in the afternoon and I asked him if he got anything from my parents now that I was aware he had contacted them.

“No, not yet, but don’t worry their probably just busy with work or something,” he explained

“But, wait they would have noticed that I wasn’t home by now they would be freaking about it, it worries me that they haven’t replayed yet. I mean dad usually stay’s home and takes care of the house and mom works but comes home at a decent time sometimes so they would have noticed I wasn’t there and would be looking for me!” I panicked.

“Hey, calm down if you want we can drive down there now that you’re better how about that.” He said trying to calm me down.

“Ok, can we go now?” I pleaded

“Sure, let me get my jacket it’s supposed to be cold tonight.”

So Adam, Adam’s dad Jordan, and I piled into the car after Jordan told Sam to behave while we were gone, and to not burn the house down. I gave them directions to my address after we turned down my street I was shocked at what I saw..

To be continued in Ch. 7

Thanks for reading you have Jaro and his fast editing for this early chapter. Hoped you liked it please review and comment and if you have and questions or if you dont get something please include it in the review. Thanks :)
Copyright © 2015 Robertaber; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nice chapter :) from how Justin didn't even need to go into his house to know something was wrong, I'm assuming the house has been burnt down or something :huh: you'd think Justin's cell would have been called a few times, though, so maybe I'm wrong :lol: hopefully his parents are OK, at least :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..