Jump to content
    Robertaber
  • Author
  • 1,119 Words
  • 2,022 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Person Unknown - 4. First Encounter

Today's the day Justin finally gets out and meets up with Adams buddy's. But what he doesn't know they have already met.

Justins pov

 

I looked up blushing, unable to look directly at him in embarrassment, as Adam looked at the tent in my boxers admiringly.

“Anyways, let’s head to bed. Tomorrow’s a busy day now that you’re awake,” he said looking back up to my face.

The next morning I awoke to hear Adam coming back in from what I assumed was a bathroom break. It still being dark I couldn’t make out much other than the outline of his body walking in. As he turned, I could just barely make out a little bulge. It was only a glance, but enough to make me blush a little. I found that I passed out soon after. When I awoke again, I could hear talking. It sounded like Adam having a cell phone conversation.

“…No, he’s sleeping… yeah, he seems fine… No, I got it. I haven’t told him anything… Right, got it. I’ll update you if anything happens… Right, see ya.”

I heard him opening the door. I quickly lay back down as if I was sleeping. I heard him enter and sit down on his bed. Since I was facing away from him, I didn’t know if he was looking at me or not. I faked just waking up and rolled over to face him. As I opened my eyes fully, I saw that he was just staring at the floor deep in thought. He jumped as I got up to empty my full bladder, not realizing I had a pee boner, which I almost hit him in the face with.

“Hey, watch where you point that thing. You could have poked my eye out,” he said giggling.

“Sorry, can’t help it,” I said giggling myself.

I just finished empting my bladder when Sam suddenly walked in, apparently needing to go himself.

“Excuse me, Justin. Sorry I had to really go,” he said after he took a little glance down below my waist.

“Sure, it’s cool, little bud,” I said as I moved over.

“Um… your dick seems pretty cool. It’s way bigger than mine,” he stated blushing as he pulled his out to pee.

“No need to down yourself, Sam; you look pretty good for someone of your age,” I said trying to make him feel better.

“Do you really mean that?” he said looking up at me.

“Definitely! If you want we could compare a little,” I said smiling.

“That would be so awesome of you, Justin.” He cheered up.

By then I had my pants down so we could compare balls too.

“Oh, nice! You got hair! Do you cum a lot?” he asked.

“Thanks, and, yeah, I do. Sometimes it squirts to my face making a huge mess,” I said exaggerating a bit.

“Ah, you got your skin too like me,” he said as he played with his foreskin.

“Yep, it’s nice when you pre-cum some to,” I said pulling mine back to show my shiny red head some.

Just then, I heard Adam calling for me.

“Well, show times over. If you ever want to compare again, just ask, k little buddy,” I said ruffling his hair as I walked out.

“Hey, what took so long. Were you fapping or something?” he said laughing.

Smiling I said, “No, just really had to pee.”

“Well, we got to get going so come on.”

“Where are we going?”

“To meet the guys. I called this morning and told them you were up. I should have told you that me and Dash go way back,” he said walking out the door.

“Really, you know Dash?” I asked following him out the door to the outside.

“Yeah, he didn’t want me to say too much yet. He wants to tell you personal about all that stuff, and what happened after you fell in the park,” he said turning right down the sidewalk.

“Ok, well where they at then?”

“At our secret spot. Just follow me.”

We walked for about thirty minutes to what looked like an abandoned house.

“Well, we are here finally.”

Just after he said that out walked Dash with a few bandages on his head.

“Hey, Justin! Good to see you finally out of bed, lazy bones.” He laughed as he embraced me in a gentle hug. “You’re looking well. How are you feelin?”

“Good. A bit sore, but other than that I’m great,” I said smiling.

“Great. Let’s go inside where it’s more private.”

He led me into the old white house. Once we got past the doorway, it looked almost new. The walls had fresh brown paint and there weren’t any cobwebs anywhere. There were some awesome scenic pictures hanging on all the walls in what I assumed was the living room.

“I see you are surprised at how nice the place looks,” said Dash with a smirk. “Go on and look around the rest of the house. I will meet up with you in a sec.”

I nodded as I started walking around. I noticed many of the pictures on the wall were of animals like eagles, bears, wolves, and many more.

I started to approach a door. As I approached I noticed it had several locks on it and a sign that read “Alpha and top Beta only”.

“Hey, Justin! I see you have stumbled onto our door to our secret room,” Dash said as he walked up to me.

“What kind of stuff you got in there, if it’s ok to ask?”

“It’s cool. You can ask. After all you are allowed to know anyways. Do you want to look inside?”

“Seriously? Thanks, Dash. I’m glad you’re letting me in on your secrets. I didn’t think we were so close. We after all just became friends a few days ago, right?”

“True, but you are very special, especially to the group. They just don’t know it yet.” He smiled at me as I looked at him in surprise. “Well you ready to go in and see what’s in there?”

I looked at him in shock for a sec and asked him, “Why does it say Alpha and top Beta only on the sign? And if this is restricted, why am I allowed to look inside here?” I questioned.

“Well, the best way to answer that I guess is to show you. Give me your hand, Justin.”

I gave him my right hand and he pressed it into the door. At first, it didn’t seem to do anything, but then slowly the door started to glow red and seem to vibrate on its own.

“What’s going on, Dash?”

He just looked at me smirking as the door slowly started to increase in vibration and the glow to intensified.

Well hope you enjoyed it. thanks to Jaro_423 for his fast editing and support in makeing this chapter.
Copyright © 2015 Robertaber; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That answers a few questions, and raises a bunch more :lol:. All the animal pictures makes me think there's more shifters than just werewolves, but maybe they're just nature-loving werewolves XD. Oh well, I can't wait to see what's behind the door :huh: too tired for guesses at the moment lol. Hopefully you have more fun writing ch 5! :)

Link to comment
On 11/02/2014 10:54 PM, Jaro_423 said:
Hey, thanks for the heads up! Great chapter. Keep them rolling!
I will do my best.
Link to comment
On 11/02/2014 04:23 PM, faxity said:
That answers a few questions, and raises a bunch more :lol:. All the animal pictures makes me think there's more shifters than just werewolves, but maybe they're just nature-loving werewolves XD. Oh well, I can't wait to see what's behind the door :huh: too tired for guesses at the moment lol. Hopefully you have more fun writing ch 5! :)
I sure will and i hope you enjoy it as much as the others
Link to comment

Nice chapter. I personally would prefer some more descriptions of the environment, the people and the progress of time, so I could sink more into the story, but on the other hand, it is easy to read the story in the evening even when you've not got that much time.

There is definitely some tension, but as the chapters are always very short I couldn't connect to the characters on an emotional level yet. I don't know if that's intended or not, though.

However, you keep going and improving, I keep reading! :)

Link to comment
On 11/03/2014 08:42 AM, Scary said:
Nice chapter. I personally would prefer some more descriptions of the environment, the people and the progress of time, so I could sink more into the story, but on the other hand, it is easy to read the story in the evening even when you've not got that much time.

There is definitely some tension, but as the chapters are always very short I couldn't connect to the characters on an emotional level yet. I don't know if that's intended or not, though.

However, you keep going and improving, I keep reading! :)

thanks for the reveiw scary I honestly try to keep the readers geussing when i write thats why theres so many cliffhangers to make them keep reading lol anyways the ch are so short due to two reasons 1 i work better doing alittle at a time and two it makes it easier to edit if somethings wrong.
Link to comment

Ok ok kkk so he is not worried he hasn’t even called his parents he is comparing his dick with a 12yr old? Ok am trying to rape my mind around dis story😤🤔 been wondering why I never read it now I know it’s really confusing 😐🙈 interesting premise but 🤔😐😏🙃🤨😟

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..