Jump to content
    Robertaber
  • Author
  • 1,043 Words
  • 1,790 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Person Unknown - 5. The Secret Door

Why, is the door glowing and vibrating so much, and why is Dash smirking at a time like this.

Justin’s POV

 

“What’s going on here, Dash?” I yelled due to the massive amounts of vibration. It was like an earthquake. The whole house was shaking. He just went to a full on grin as he finally let my hand fall away from the door. The door almost immediately stopped shaking, and the red glow dissipated into nothing.

“What the hell was that and why did it happen?” I demanded.

Dash still with his grin replied, “That, my dear Justin, was why you’re so important to us

I looked behind him realizing all of Dash’s groupies standing behind us wide eyed and mouths agape.

“Why are they looking like that?” I said still confused.

“Dude, no one has that to the door, not even Dash,” explained one of Dash’s groupies.

“Well said, Mann, but he is right. You are very strong and unique, Justin.”

“We could hear it all the way in the living room,” said what I’d later find out was Cia.

“Anyways I can explain more later, but right now I’m tired of standing in this cramped hall way so let’s go sit in the living room,” demanded Dash.

As we all filed in and sat on the couches while Dash sat in his reclining chair, I found that there were more than twenty members in Dash’s group. He wanted to introduce personally some of his top group members to each other.

“This as you know is Josh, our newest member. Here is our second newest member; she wishes to be called Black, so obviously we do. Our care giver, Cia, is a huge help to us; she helps bandage us up when we get hurt from a fall or fight, cooks and hands out chores for the other members so the house stays good and clean; so you can thank her for the snacks and clean rooms.” He laughed, “Oh, almost forgot - this is A.J., one of my top members; he runs internal security. For example, if someone in the group has a disagreement or does something stupid, he will be your trainer and tutor in how the group works. Any questions? I will give you a few minutes to think.”

I sat for a minute finally thinking of a few I started with.

“So, why are you guys a group?”

“That’s easy we need each other - we support each other getting rid of our weaknesses and balancing the group.”

“Ok, so where do I fit in this group, and why did the door glow and vibrate so much, and why is it so important to the group?”

“That’s easy, Justin. Lean forward I’ll tell you in your ear, ok.”

Leaning forward intently I was ready to hear the answer to my question.

“You ready?”

I nodded slowly, nervous at what he’d say.

He leaned in to where I could feel his breath on my ear and whispered, “You…are…a…werewolf.” He said it ever so slowly, then leaning back up with a huge grin.

I looked at him in shock. “No, really why did the door do all that?”

“Trust me we are telling the truth.” As Dash said this, his eyes glowed a deep shade of red.

What are you?” I screamed.

“We are your friends,” Dash replied plainly.

I was speechless

“Justin, say something. Buddy, are you in or what?” asked Adam.

I just looked around and felt dizzy all of a sudden.

“Hey you ok, Justin?” asked Cia.

“No…” I felt very weak and was having trouble keeping my eyes open.

“He’s just a bit shocked. Also, the door can sometimes drain you quite a lot the first time you use it. He just needs some rest and a break from everything. Hey Adam, it’s time to take him back, ok. Say hi to Sam for me will ya.” Said Dash.

“Sure thing, Boss. Come on, Justin. It’s time for us to go, besides you need some food.”

“I could make him a quick snack if you’d like, Adam,” interrupted Cia with a hopeful grin at doing her motherly duty.

“You feel like eating Justin?” asked Dash, as he looked me in the eyes.

“Yeah make him a small snack, Cia, just in case it is a long walk to Adam’s place,” said Dash turning to answer Cia.

Just as Dash turned back, my stomach did a jump and I felt pain where my bandage was. I looked and it was red with fresh blood. Dash looked at my shocked face and followed my eyes to my bandage.

“Oh, don’t worry about that. It will stop. You’re a werewolf remember. It will heal in a few hours. I promise you will be ok, Justin,” he said getting up to hug me comfortingly.

Cia had a huge grin as she handed me a sandwich and said, “K, it’s done. Hope you like pb&j, Justin.”

I took a bite. It tasted so good since I hadn’t had any lunch yet and I was starving.

“There see. Better already,” said Dash with a grin as he patted me on the back.

After I had finished the sandwich, I felt much better and could finally hold my eyes fully open.

“Now that you’re better it is time for you to go, but come back tomorrow.”

“Why what’s happening tomorrow,” I asked Dash.

Dash with a smirk said, “Well you’re training of course.”

I groaned, “Ah man.”

“Don’t worry it’s not that tough at the start. Now go. Time for you to leave,” said Dash laughing as he nudged us out the door.

On our way, back I decided to ask Adam something.

“So, what do you do for the group, Adam?”

“Oh, that’s easy. It’s basically recon. I know how to read people, like body language, tell whether they lie or tell the truth, or are aroused.” He winked at that last statement.

I blushed red, embarrassed a little.

“Hey, no need to be embarrassed honestly. Last night you looked huge …,” with a wink, “… I would like to see it without the boxers next time though.”

I must have gotten a lot redder because he broke out into a laugh.

“Anyways, let’s hurry home. I’m feeling horny,” he said as he groped his growing bulge.

Thanks for reading and thanks for Jano for editing and teaching me as I go on my grammer. Oh and if you have suggestions or request for how the story can unfold please put that in there to.
Please review and comment
Copyright © 2015 Robertaber; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What about Justin's parents? Aren't they worried? He seemed pretty conscientious about contacting his Dad about coming home late. So what's up with that?

Link to comment
On 11/11/2014 06:56 PM, Rosicky said:
What about Justin's parents? Aren't they worried? He seemed pretty conscientious about contacting his Dad about coming home late. So what's up with that?
first its only been a couple of days plus justins been proccipied and shocked several times so i mean he hasnt had the chance of thinking of them
Link to comment

Haha seeing all the familiar names was a surprise, but my favorite part was Cia giving Justin a PB&J sandwich :gikkle: that doesn't seem like very werewolf-ish food :lol:

Anyway, I liked the chapter, although I'm really late reading it :lol: I don't seem to get notifications for this and Sasha Distan's stories, all the other ones are fine :huh: I'm lucky I saw ch6 in the new stories feed :D onto that now! Thanks for writing! :)

Link to comment

he's been missing for 24 hours and hasn't called his parents. beta readers can catch stuff like that so it doesn't seem unrealistic with little details missing. And how do you just leave it as 'oh you're a werewolf..and here is a pb&J...come back tomorrow? come on...this kid would be going nuts and asking questions.

Link to comment

Well he seems to be taking everything in stride for a fourteen year old isn’t he worried 😧 his parents will be worried and he looking for him why I he moving out of home now seriously who does that and u are a werewolf and he is not freaking out really 🤪🤪🤪🤪 ok well I think u needed a beta because I don’t want to put u down but this all of it is very bad I will freak out if someone just tells me am a werewolf seriously 😳 I will but 🤔

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..