Jump to content
    Robertaber
  • Author
  • 515 Words
  • 1,070 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Person Unknown - 8. The Great Realization

Finally some answers to Justin's questions but with those answers only comes more questions for poor Justin.
I sat still thinking, trying to put together a good way to ask my questions.
Dash, a little annoyed, pleaded, “Come on ask us something. I know you have questions. Don’t think, just ask.”
 
I was having trouble thinking of how to ask my questions. My mind still clouded from my telepathic conversation with Lupus Albus, or Lupu for short, not to mention seeing the state of my old home burning into ash. Finally, I sighed and looked around for some paper, finding that maybe it would be easier to write them down than just saying them.
 
1. What am I? Am I a alpha, beta, omega, or what?
2. Why is this happening to me?
3. Are there more people like us?
4. How could you know the answers to these types of questions, and why didn’t you tell me you knew all of this stuff before?
 
I handed the paper to Cia since she had her hand out-stretched ready for it with a sincere motherly smile. She took it eagerly, read it quite quickly with a smile, and handed it to Dash. He looked it over and gave Cia a nod then finally turned to me with a very small, almost unnoticeable colorless glow.
 
“Firstly, I should start by saying that I am an Alpha … well, not a full blown one yet. I am still too young for me to have all the abilities and standing that an adult alpha has, but you… you are a hybrid, one that is very rare for werewolves. Your mother was an old vampire and your dad was an Alpha werewolf. Which is why this stuff is happening because somehow even though your parents were in hiding under my dad’s pack’s protection someone had found you guys out. See there are some in the werewolf and vampire worlds that uh…look down on this type of pairing between the two species. From what I know of you are the first in the last five centuries. I know all this because I am an alpha in training … after all I am supposed to know this stuff, since I am going to take over after my father steps down.”
 
I sat a bit in shock at hearing how my parents were…well, not humans, but a werewolf and a vampire. Everyone sat quietly allowing me to absorb what was just explained to me.
 
“Look, Justin, we get that this is a lot… Maybe you should head to bed. You can worry about it later. Besides, we need to prepare for your training. So go on. We can figure it all out later.”
 
With that said Adam got up and helped my still overwhelmed self to his room so we could sleep.
 
“Here take this, Justin. It will help,” said Adam as he handed me a pill.
After I took the pill, it took only a few minutes. I could feel my eyelids get heavy and I slowly drifted into a deep sleep.
 
Then everything went completely black…
 
Sorry I know its super short, its a start so I can get back into the swing of things.
Copyright © 2015 Robertaber; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..