Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 1,741 Words
  • 1,097 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

St. George and the Dragon - 10. Chapter 10: The Ceremony

“Doesn’t the village elect the prince?” Charles asked Robby as they walked toward the meeting grounds.

“It is the prerogative of a retiring prince to appoint his successor,” Robby expounded peremptorily.

“Since when?” asked the Vicar who accompanied them.

“Since I’m the prince and I say so,” Robby proclaimed.

“Not for long,” an overly excited Fred reminded him.

“Oh, it will be long alright, and belong to me,” Charles rejoined.

“Who have you picked for your court?” the vicar asked.

“First choice is easy, Bill, my best mate,” Fred. “And the vicar, of course, I mean Stephen. He helped so much getting me ready and I need someone who can advise.”

“Thank you, Fred, it is an honor.”

“And a pleasure, too,” Robby reminded.

“Yes, it is great fun, though outside my normal offices.”

They all laughed.

“Who’s the third?”

“That’s where I need some advice,” Fred said softly. “Paul, you know the guy who lives with the Millers in Robby’s old place. He’s their cousin or something, just moved here in the last year of school. He’s real smart and all, but on his own most of the time. I don’t think he feels part of us, part of the village. You can tell he’s lonely. I thought I’d ask him.”

“Very wise,” intoned the vicar, “and kind. Your first act even as you become prince does you credit.”

“That’s not all. Alf Johnson, he’s older than us, but he’s always been a good guy,” explained Fred. “Most people think he’s slow, but he’s the best guy around for fixing cars and stuff – maybe better than you, Robby.” Robby nodded in agreement. “I think he’s been passed over and deserves a chance. You stopped having a court years ago, Robby, and I think Alf might feel bad about not ever, well, you know having a good time. But I can only pick three guys for my court.”

Robby, Charles and the vicar exchanged glances. Charles stepped forward and took Fred by both shoulders, looking him in the face. “I think this village is in for a whole new wave of prosperity. I’m new to all this, but even I can see that beginning with concern and kindness can only bring good things.”

“Fred, I’m so proud of you,” Robby beamed. You’re showing me what I should have done long ago and wasn’t the man you are right now. As far as your problem, I think I gave you the answer a few minutes ago. As prince, you can change the rules, especially if you change them for all the right reasons. Go ahead, ask Alf, too. If anyone has a problem, send them to me.”

“After tonight you won’t be prince anymore.”

“No, but I’m still the ‘dragon’.”

All four were laughing as they arrived at the meeting grounds. A large bonfire lit the surrounding field. A raised section of the field served as a stage. Robby mounted to its center, raising his arms for silence among the assembled crowd of villagers.

The vicar shouted over the din, “Pray silence for your prince.”

Robby began solemnly, “My subjects,” a titter passed through the crowd, “okay, my friends,” he spoke more casually. “My friends, as most of you know, I announce my stepping down this night.” A murmur of protest briefly interrupted. “Yes, I am stepping down, for the best of all possible reasons. I have found someone and that makes my duties,” scoffing noises from the crowd, “makes my duties as prince incompatible with my personal obligations.” Robby signaled for Charles to join him on the platform. “Accordingly, in the interests of the village of St. George on Wear, my last act as your prince is to appoint my successor.” A gasp. “He is, and a more worthy sole I defy any of you to name, is Fred Mayhew.”

Fred stepped from among the crowd, receiving the congratulations of all and many appraising glances.
“Young Fred, who would have thought…”

“Nice looking lad, can’t say I ever noticed.”

“Hard act to follow, our Robby.”

“He’s a good lad, makes a fine prince.”

“Mayhew, congratulations.”

Mayhew stood stunned. Charles left the platform, gathering Mayhew, his wife and Ned Johnson. To Ned’s questioning look, Charles replied with a wink, “Alf’s will be asked to join the court.”

“Just as well,” replied Ned with a chuckle, “I couldn’t see bending over for young Fred. I would’ve done me duty, but I’ve known ‘im too long.”

Charles escorted the relatives to the bridge and hurried back to the gathering in time to hear Robby speaking. “To his court, our prince appoints, Bill Withers.” A small cheer as the slight but handsome Bill came to stand beside Fred. Fred embraced him, planting a small kiss on his cheek observed only by Robby and Charles. “Also, our esteemed vicar, Stephen Priestly, who our prince can rely upon to share his wisdom and experience.” This last word accompanied by a broad wink.

Robby continued, “The third appointed is Paul Smythe, who lately joined our community.” The stunned young man had to be convinced that he was being called and was pushed toward the platform by the crowd. Fred extended his hand in welcome.

“And,” Robby said with meaning, “and there shall be a fourth to join this court. Alf Johnson, please come up.” The lumbering youth approached the platform grinning. “You’re alright, Fred, you’re alright.”

“Ladies and gentlemen, and this time I include you oafs from the pub in that description, you are dismissed. Our new prince desires that this ceremony be conducted solely amount his court with the addition of myself as retiring prince and Mr. St. George as representative for the village that bears his name.”

The crowd dispersed, some with disappointment, some with relief.

“Pretty fancy talking, there Robby,” Charles teased.

“I’m not as dumb as I look,” Robby retorted.

“You look sexy to me,” Charles teased.

“Just you wait.”

Robby called for the attention of the remaining ceremonial court. “It is our tradition to show obedience to our new prince. Each courtier will be called to perform that obedience in turn. Prince Fred, please enter the sacred grove and assume your place. Stephen, will you join us at this time, we need your guidance in the performance of the ceremony. I was usually too preoccupied to observe the details.” The Vicar accepted with an amused smile.

Fred was led by Robby, Charles and the Vicar through a narrow opening in a high hedge. Beyond was a smaller clearing with a wooden chair, a kind of rustic throne stood. Fires burned in iron braziers at either side, warming the space. “Remove thy vestments,” the vicar commanded.

“That’s for everyone,” he responded to the questioning stares from Fred and Charles. “Strip, this is a ‘skyclad’ event. And your courtiers will need access to perform their obedience.” With somewhat embarrassed laughs, all complied. Charles remarked on the handsomeness of the new prince and the old one. Robby glowered good naturedly.

“Come forth Bill,” the vicar called. The young man entered the grove, shock crossing his face on seeing the others naked. “Should you accept this honor, you will be accorded the respect of all villagers. They will submit to your pleasures at the word of the prince. Your duty is to his pleasures, to prepare others to do their duty to him and to be his support in all things. Indicate your acceptance by showing fealty.” The vicar bent low to whisper in Bill’s ear, “Kiss his balls and suck his cock.”

“Oh, sure, gladly,” came Bill’s enthusiastic response. He complied eagerly.

“Sit a little forward, Fred,” Robby advised. “Let them hang to he can really get at them.”

Fred complied with a growing grin. It may have been an illusion due to the dancing light thrown by the fires, but Fred’s cock seemed to be growing, too. When Fred’s breath began to quicken, the vicar tapped Bill on the shoulder, indicating that he should rise and stand at Fred’s right. Fred caught Bill by the hand, pulling him close and kissing him fully on the mouth.

Charles caught Robby’s eye. “Hmmm, looks like our prince has a favorite. There might not be as much action in the village as in times past.” Robby grinned in agreement.

 

“Paul, come in.” The vicar repeated the charge on his entry. Paul looked a little confused, but with a shrug of his shoulders, knelt to the task. Fred reached for Bill’s hand, even as Paul sought to pleasure him.

“Alf, please come in.”

“Fred, thank you, thank you for including me. I’ll be the best guy any court has ever seen. I mean. It.”

The vicar interrupted, “take off your clothes, Alf. We know we can count on your enthusiasm. Just get to it. Alf dropped his clothes. There stood a magnificently proportioned man, not the stooped awkward son of Ned they thought they had known.

The vicar leaned over to Robby, “Looks like Alf could give the ‘dragon’ a run for its money,” he said with admiration.

It was a slurpy, sloppy obeisance Alf offered Fred, but no one could doubt his sincerity. He was the prince’s man.

The vicar then knelt between Fred’s thighs, kissed each of his balls and swallowed Fred’s cock in a single gulp. Fred stood up, as erect as his cock, gasping. The vicar signaled for Bill to come over, inviting him to suck on Fred. Moments later Fred cried out as his orgasm shot from his body, filling Bill’s mouth and throat.

“Stephen just surrendered the prince’s blessing to Bill,” Robby explained to Charles. “That’s the most generous thing anyone can do. Bill will be accorded additional benefits and blessings, according to legend. Gotta love the vicar.”

Fred pulled Bill up and embraced him fully, kissing him, exploring his mouth for a taste of his own cum, winking at the vicar who returned the wink.

Charles had been so caught up in the ceremony that he had not noticed his own erection until Robby grasped it. “Hey, handsome, is this for me?”

“Robby, don’t tease, you’re as hard as I am. My god, it’s too sexy for words. I want you in my bed.

“Here endeth the ceremony, your princeliness. Come on over to Charlie’s house for a drink while you plan your assault on the village, but give us fifteen minutes first, my man needs some attention.”

Copyright © 2015 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..