Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 737 Words
  • 1,216 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

St. George and the Dragon - 6. Chapter 6: Pillow Talk

R: “So are we lovers?”

C: “We’ve made love a bunch of times.”

R: “Yeah, it’s been good.”

C: “Only good?”

R: “You know what I mean. It’s different with you.”

C: “I don’t know, same parts as everyone else.”

R: “It’s just different – and you know what I mean.”

C: “Yeah, I do.”

R: “So what next.”

C: “You have so little imagination that you think we’ve done it every way possible?”

R: “No, I have lots more ideas. I guess I’m asking if you’re going to stay?”

C: “In bed?”

R: “No, you asshole, here, in the village, in the house, with me?”

C: “Ah, we’ve come to the question. Can I say I’m not sure?”

R: “Not sure? I’ve been doing my best stuff. Trying some new things, too. I’ve never been on the receiving end before.”

C: “You take it like a champ.”

R: “I’m pretty good at sex, all around.”

C: “Yes, indeed you are.”

R: “But what about staying?”

C: “Oh, that. I never planned to move here. I just came to find out why my uncle sent for me upon his death. Then there’s this house, the village…”

R: “Me.”

C: “Yes, you. And about you. We can’t just have sex twenty-four hours a day.”

R: “Why not?”

C: “Well I can’t. I still have a living to make and I think I’ll get tired after a while.”

R: “Tired of me?”

C: “No, tired of the ‘dragon’, it’s a lot to take every twenty minutes.”

R: “You love it.”

C: “Yeah, I do. But even with the money Uncle Jack left, I still need to earn. Now that we’re talking money, what do you live on?”

R: “Oh, love.”

C: “You live on love. You mean you live off the rest of the village.”

R: “No, I earn some money. I do most of the odd jobs around here. In fact, I did all the renovations on this house, as you well know.”

C: “I guess I need my man to be more than my lover. I need him to be a respected member of society. I’m not saying what you do isn’t important, it is. But I need you to take it seriously, take me seriously. Yes, that’s it. And while we’re on the subject, I also need to be you’re one.”

R: “You are my one.”

C: “We don’t have to look back too far to when you were doing everyone.”

R: “That’s different. I’m supposed to do everyone.”

C: “More of the harvest prince shit.”

R: “Okay, so it sounds bogus. Still since I’ve been harvest prince, everything in the village has gone well.”

C: “You don’t think it had anything to do with everyone else’s hard work?”

R: “Sure it does, but some of that hard work is because they feel good about the village, and I’m a big part of that.”

C: “Yes, your big part is part of that.”

R: “I love it when you talk dirty.”

C: “I’m afraid I’m starting to sound like the vicar.”

R: “You should hear him squeal when I…”

C: “No thank you. But that’s the point. I can’t do this, us, if you’re going to be porking the vicar, the baker, the candlestick maker. I’m not saying we can’t have some fun with others, but I need to know you are with me.”

R: “And I need to know if you’re staying. I don’t know what will happen if you don’t stay. It won’t, can’t be the same since I’ve met you.”

C: “Then I guess I’m staying.”

R: “You mean it?”

C: “Yes, I mean it. But you’re going to have to go to work so I can get to work.”

R: “You don’t like making love to me?”

C: “I adore making love to you. But I did find it somewhat distracting when you draped your cock over my shoulder when I was trying to write that article for my publisher.”

R: “Mmmm, I know you did.”

C: “That’s my point. If you were a little more resistible, I could bear it. But there you are, completely irresistible.”

R: “Are we going to make love again?”

C: “No, this time it’s just sex.”

R: “Oooh, goodie. I like sex.”

C: “So I’ve heard.”

R: “Hush and roll over.”

C: “I thought it was your turn.”

R: “Okay then, let’s go.”

Copyright © 2015 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..