Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 1,254 Words
  • 1,105 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

St. George and the Dragon - 9. Chapter 9: On Becoming Prince

The sun had begun to set, but they were still warm from their affectionate exertions. Charles lay his head languidly in Robby’s lap. “So, Mr. Prince, how did you come to have this honor, not that I doubt that you deserved it?”

“Charlie, does it matter? It’s over now. I’ll pass on ‘the honor’ to Fred and be only with you.”

“You can’t blame me for being curious. The vicar told me about how you were found and then raised by the village. He avoided telling me much about your time as prince, though he did mention just enough detail to make me madly curious. I think as your lover, I should know, particularly if I’m going to live here.”

“All right, if you must know.” Charles nodded. “I had just come of age, you know eighteen years old. Up to that point, I was very shy. Don’t smirk at me. I was. I did get over it.”

“Yes, so I’ve observed.”

“Do you want to hear this, or not?”

“Go on, you were very shy.”

“As you’ve been told, no one under age is subject to the prince’s attentions.”

“Good of you to spare the children.”

“Come on, it’s an ancient tradition, not barbarism. Well, I was suddenly in the eligible group. It was shortly after the festival and we had a new prince, someone I had known for a while. He’s since left the village, which is a good thing, it didn’t go well.”

“Did you fight?”

“No, but it didn’t go well, just the same. The prince, a guy named Ben, he was a big guy, tall and strong. He had expected to become prince for a long time and made it well known, giving the earlier prince a lot of trouble. The village gave in to his pressure and I think regretted it, well, until things changed.”

“What things changed?”

“Ben, he wasn’t prince for long. Then he left.”

“What happened?”

Robby looked into the distance. “I’m embarrassed.”

“You have quite literally shared everything else with me, what could embarrass you, now?”

“Okay. Ben came into my room, you know the little cottage by the mill. It was the middle of the night. He burst through the door and stood there. I could tell by the way he was breather, kind of panting, that he was very excited. I remember his words, ‘All right, worm, on your knees. Time to show the prince what you can do.”

“I won’t claim that I didn’t know what he wanted, but I hadn’t done anything with anyone?”

“You expect me to believe that ‘the dragon’ was still innocent at eighteen?”

“I was a late bloomer. The ‘dragon’ had only recently made an appearance. Up to that point, I wasn’t much of a man.”

“For the sake of argument, I’ll accept that. What happened with this Ben guy and why you?”

“Ben was pretty much an asshole to everyone for as long as I can remember. I think he hated me because of how everyone in the village treated me, took care of me. Word around was that Ben had a miserable home life and being prince was his chance to show folks that he was important. That’s why he came after me.”

“It didn’t turn out how he expected, apparently.”

“No. At first, I did what he wanted. While Ben is a big guy in stature, he wasn’t so big, well you know. After he got hard, which only took a second, he ordered me to strip. I obeyed. I was so terrified of what he was going to do to me, I stood there with my eyes clamped shut. Then it happened. I felt Ben’s mouth on my cock. I opened my eyes in shock. There was this big guy, the prince really chowing down on me. He sucked like he couldn’t get enough. Then he began to beg me to fuck him. At first I couldn’t believe him. Then I remembered all the taunting and abuse he handed out. So I fucked him. I think it hurt him, but it also got him off. I fucked him and fucked him until I couldn’t anymore. The next day he was gone.”

“The prince is very important to the village, even one the people didn’t really like. They looked for him and looked for him. Somebody smart, maybe Priddy, followed his stops on his last night and realized he was last with me. All the town elders cornered me on evening in the pub, wanting to know what happened. What else could I do but tell them.”

“I suppose they wanted evidence to corroborate your story,” Charles speculated.

“Well they did ask. What was I supposed to do? It had to come out sometime,” Robby smirked.

“So you hauled out the ‘dragon’, they fell to their knees in worship, and you became the new prince.”

“Someone had to do it and I suppose I fit the bill. It was an amazing experience, people, the men, wanting sex with me, but then they were afraid, too. At times I was a real jerk. I’d hit on the men who were most afraid and deny those who were most eager for it. I made them give me presents, money. Either to spare them or for attention. And when I fucked, it was purely for my own pleasure. I was a bastard.”

“Why did you change? You’ve been very different with me and you don’t seem to be like that with others.”

“Mr. Jack. He caught me up and set me straight – at least as straight as this man-loving maniac can get.”

“Ha ha. What about my uncle?”

“I’d bagged about everybody in town and thought I’d show this new man what it meant to be part of the village. I banged on his door, shouting that it was his turn to do his duty to the prince. He opened the door, no phased in the least. He invited me in, sat me down, and asked me ‘who the hell I thought I was?’ and informed me that I had a responsibility to others and that I owed my life to this village and that I had been given a great gift and it was about time I learned how to use it.”

“I like my Uncle Jack more all the time.”

Robby looked downcast. “Until you came along, he understood me better than anyone else. I miss him dreadfully. And he gave me you.”

“Um, did you and Uncle Jack, like do stuff?”

“He never touched me, though I would have done anything he wanted. No, he just talked to me, told me how to make love to a man, to enjoy pleasure and he was pleasured.”

“That’s a relief. It was about to get creepy.”

“No worries. After that, I was a better prince. Sometimes I’d get overly excited, and well with the ‘dragon’ being what it is, it can hurt, but I tried to be careful and respectful.”

“I can tell that you are. Except that night in the pub, when I first got here.”

“Oh, that. The mates like to complain, kind of showing off that they can take it better than the others. I was really angry. I wasn’t very good that night.”

“Come here. You need a hug and we need to go home, it is kind of chilly up here with no clothes.”

“We could warm up first.”

“Save it for home. Let’s go.”

Copyright © 2015 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..