Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 1,412 Words
  • 1,213 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

St. George and the Dragon - 8. Chapter 8: Responsible

Charles awoke to find himself alone in bed. While it still felt as if Robby’s big cock was lodged in his ass, no doubt from the several times he had enjoyed its attention through the night, the absence of Robby’s affectionate embrace made him lonely.

“Robby, where are you?”

A freshly showered and dressed Robby emerged from the bathroom. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you.”

“You meant to wake me last night.”

Robby smiled wolfishly. “Yum. Indeed I did. But if I recall rightly, you woke me the last time.”

“Come here, I’m not done with you yet,” Charles commanded.

“Alas, dear one, I’m off.”

“Where do you have to go?”

“It was your idea.”

“What was my idea?”

“You said I had to take work seriously.”

“Oh, that. Can’t we start being serious tomorrow, about work, I mean. Right now I intend to take you seriously.”

“Charlie, you’re not making this easy, are you? I’ve got an appointment up at the Hall. I ran into his nibs at the post office and he’s got a bunch of jobs that need doing. I’m starting today.”

“Of all the times to be a wonderful, dedicated man. All right, leave me here in a puddle of last night’s cum.”

Robby leaned over to kiss Charles on the forehead. “If I’m not mistaken, you have a deadline or two, yourself. You can’t blame me for distracting you, at least not until later.” With a sensual wink, Robby left on his way to honor his pledge to Charles.

***

Their lives fell into a new rhythm, Robby working away from the house and Charles settling in to write articles he hoped would be published. Some evenings, Robby returned late, somewhat flushed but always ready for the welcome Charles had waiting.

“A quickie to take the edge off, then something for dinner, Robby?”

“Hmmm, I recall a time when you preferred taking your time.”

“Come on, babe, you need to keep your strength up. You’ve been working hard these days. Look how late you’ve been getting home.”

“I suppose so,” replied Robby defensively.

Charles tried to ignore Robby’s tone, but doubt began creeping into his mind. All doubt was quickly forgotten as the pair quickly got into action.

The next day, Robby went off to work at the Hall. Charles tried writing, failing in several attempts to pull his thoughts from the previous night’s lovemaking. An idea occurred to him. He would pack a lunch for Robby and he and take it to share with him. He made several of Robby’s favorite sandwiches, stopped at the pub for some bottles of beer, then set out for the Hall.

The butler directed him to some outbuildings when Charles stopped at the main house to inquire about Robby’s whereabouts. As Charles approached the indicated building, he could hear Robby’s voice, “Yeah, get it real hard, it goes in easier. Yeah that’s it. How does that feel? Never felt anything like that before, did you? A little more, yeah, that’s it. Now all of it, yeah take it, take it.”

Charles froze in his tracks, fearing to continue toward the building, desperate to find out who had replaced him with Robby. Charles’s anger grew with each step as he remembered the prior night’s loving – or at least he had thought it was loving – with Robby. Now this betrayal.

Charles burst through the door, rage in every cell of his body. There bent over the table was the vicar receiving a vigorous fucking from a man, a man that was not Robby. But it been Robby’s voice, he knew it.

“Whoa, there, Charlie,” Robby’s voice came from behind the door. “You’re not supposed to see this.”

“What’s going on?” Charlie demanded.

“Just let him finish,” pleaded the vicar.

Charles’s rage weakened enough for him to see who was plowing the vicar. It was Fred. “Fred?”

“Uhn, uhn, uhn, I’m coming,” moaned Fred.

“Thank God, I’m worn out,” gasped the vicar. “Third time in a row. I think he’s got it, Robby.”

Robby emerged from behind the door. “We don’t have much time, Stephen. He’s got to be ready.”

“What’s going on?” Charles pleaded.

“If you must know, we, the vicar and I, are getting Fred ready for the festival. He’s a good looking lad, has a fine cock, good set on him, too, but no experience. The village expects a certain level of technique,” Robby explained.

Fred collapsed onto the vicar’s back, panting.

“You mean Fred’s to be the new prince?”

“Who better? Someone’s got to take over. There’s plenty of folk needing attention, and I’m otherwise engaged. So I’m passing on what I learned from your uncle and picked up myself along the way. There’s more than just being a horny man when you’ve got the responsibility of the whole village.”

“The secret ceremony?” Charles asked.

“That’s part of it, for sure. I want to be certain it goes off well. A lot of folks are nervous about what happens if Robby steps down,” the vicar said. “Get off me, Fred. You’ll need to start eating better and getting rest if you’re going to do the ceremony next week.” Fred slumped into a chair.

“You’ll be fine, Fred, just do what I tell you,” Robby encouraged. “Vicar, keep going.”

Robby wrapped an arm around Charles’s shoulder and led him out of the door. “I’m sorry Charlie, I couldn’t tell you about this.”

“I thought you’ve been working.”

“I have been. I put a new roof on stable, cleaned out the fish pond, installed new lights on the front façade. The vicar has been helping me with Fred later in the day, that’s why I’ve been late.”

Charles glanced through a window to see the vicar vigorously fellating Fred’s fully erect cock. “Good stamina,” he observed.

“Yes, he’ll be a credit to us all. I did warn him off of you, by the way. I’m not having him wear you out. That’s my privilege.”

“So nice to be loved,” Charles replied wryly.

“You finding out does kind of solve a problem.”

“How so?”

“I need someone to take Mayhew and his missus away from the ceremony – no relatives can be there, don’t you see. I didn’t have anyone, so that made it perfect. So, if you’ll take them in hand back to the pub just after they announce Fred as the new prince, I’d appreciate it.

“How will Mayhew take it?”

“You mean now that he doesn’t have to take it anymore?” asked Robby with a smirk. “I’ll bet he’ll be as proud as he can be. His own grandson as the harvest prince. He’ll have to close up that open hatch to the lounge, it’s where the prince has always taken his honors.”

“After all this, I’d hate to miss the events.”

“Oh, you’ll only have to make sure the Mayhews head back. I want you next to me, if only to keep me honest. I admit, the ceremony was the highlight of the year for me, every time.”

“What exactly goes on in the ‘ceremony’?”

The vicar came out of the building, followed by Fred still fixing his trousers.

“Thanks, vicar, I mean Stephen, that last one was great. By the way, you’ve got cum on your chin.” Fred stepped forward and licked the cum off of the vicar’s face. “Yum, I taste good.”

“That you do, Fred, that you do,” the vicar agreed.

Charles looked over the vicar appraisingly. “So Stephen, how came you by all these, how shall I say it, skills?”

The vicar replied, “I may remind you that the words seminary and semen have the same root. There was much to learn in the seminary, and some of it was quite fun.” He turned to Fred, “I’ll have to introduce you to the bishop. I think he could use some time with a country lad. Much more vigorous than his usual clerical stock. Now help me back to the vicarage, I’ve got to prepare for evensong.”

Now alone, Charles took Robby’s hand. “I’m sorry I didn’t trust you. I brought you lunch. I heard you giving instructions and didn’t understand. Please forgive me.”

“I admit it’s been hard just watching. Damn it gets me horny, as you’ve probably observed when I got home. You didn’t happen to bring any lubricant in the lunch you brought, did you? We could go make out and whatever up on the Knob.”

Copyright © 2015 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..