Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sapphire Blue - 2. The Compromise

The song is "Heartbeats" by Jose Gonzalez. Enjoy.
“Micheal!”
 
Micheal gaped at the man in front of him. Of course, destiny had to make his life difficult at every turn, but this was really low even for destiny. The distraction that was supposed to keep his mind off Ian, was Ian. Was it only him who saw the irony of it? Ian gave a tight smile which wasn't returned. He pushed his chair back, stood up from his desk, and sauntered close to Micheal.
 
“Hello Micheal! This is a pleasant surprise. I assume you are my new intern?” Ian offered his hand in greeting.
 
Micheal stared at the offered hand. The bastard had the nerve to be businesslike, even polite, after what he had done to him, standing here as if nothing had happened. Micheal didn't want to make a scene so he turned around to leave the office and that man for good. But before he could take a step forward Ian grabbed his elbow, and even though he tried to jerk his arm away, Ian's hold was strong and the man didn't let go. Instead he turned Micheal around to face him.
 
“Look Micheal, I'm sorry. For all that's worth, I am extremely sorry about the shitty way we met. I'm not giving excuses, but I wanted to clear the air between us sooner. I was scared you would not give me a chance if I tried to pursue you. I had no idea who you were at the party.” Ian's voice was pleading.
 
“So, you are telling me that if you knew that I was a Grey you would have been more considerate about my feelings. That's rich.”
 
Micheal finally managed to get his arm out of Ian's hold and crossed his arms.
 
“You being a Grey wouldn't have changed anything, trust me. If I had known that you were not the same superficial type as the rest of the people there, that would have changed things. I thought you were another shallow guy looking for a one-night stand. Had I known you were the missing Grey who hated parties and preferred to stay out of all the insanity that your parents' status brings, and who loves to read a book while a party raged down stairs; had I known that you weren't into the lifestyle, I wouldn't have kissed you for a bet. Anyhow I will let you know that I didn't collect my winnings.”
 
Micheal stared at the man in front of him. Actually this explained the odd look on Ian's face after Micheal realized about the bet.
 
“The missing Grey?” He squeaked.
 
“Oh! Dear Lord. That's what you heard from that entire speech?” Ian threw his hands in the air, exasperated.
 
“I wasn't missing. I was away at college.” Micheal persisted.
 
“Yes, now I know that. My friends call you that because we have never seen you at any function, at all, but we know everyone else in your family. I didn't even know your name for heaven's sake, till you told me at the party.”
 
“The same 'friends' who bet on the kiss?” Micheal huffed.
 
“Yes, the same. They are not bad people, they just like a little bit of fun. By the way, they were really upset about the way you found out about the bet once they learned who you were. Usually the people who get involved in this kind of thing don't take it seriously, they sometimes even enjoy it. My friends really felt bad when they saw that you were upset.” Ian reassured.
 
“Wait a minute. How do you know that I like to read?”
 
“I asked around, Micheal.” Ian rolled his eyes.
 
Micheal thought about the turn of the events for a minute. Ever since that accursed party he hated Ian for making fun of him. But now he recalled the bet his dorm mates had going, to land this cute girl in their year, when they were in the freshman class. When the girl found out about the bet she hadn't been angry. She was humbled that all those boys had been working so hard to impress her, just so she would say yes to a date with the winner. Even though it had started with a bet the couple were still together, and more importantly very happy. He knew that because that girl was one his closest friends. Now he felt like an idiot. He shouldn't have taken this personally. He should have figured it out when so many people started throwing themselves at him. He should have gone with the flow. If he was that smart, he wouldn't have embarrassed himself by running out crying like a baby. Still, he had to get something straightened out before he let go.
 
“So, you were not going to announce to everybody at the party that you kissed an unsuspecting stupid Micheal and have a laugh on my behalf?” He asked.
 
Ian's jaw hit the floor at the question and he blinked a few times processing it. Then he shook his head as if to clear it. He closed his eyes and inhaled, suddenly filling Micheal with dread. 'What if he said yes? Please say no. Say no.' Micheal crossed his fingers. When Ian finally opened his eyes, after the longest couple of minutes of his life, they had strange emotions flitting through them. Anger, pain, guilt, and many more racing emotions that he couldn't catch half of them. He didn't know what to make out of those emotions. When he spoke his voice was very quiet, too quiet in fact.
 
“Is that what you have been thinking this whole time?” Ian asked.
 
Micheal nodded, not trusting his voice, and Ian closed his eyes again. Once they opened they held a look of fierce determination that confused Micheal.
 
“This whole time you have been thinking that I was making fun of you? God! I shouldn't have cared if you kicked me out but I should have gone to see you and talked to you. I am so sorry Micheal. I am really very sorry. We did do it for fun. You seemed like that untouchable sort, you know? You didn't flirt with anybody. You were just polite and cordial. We wanted to know which one of us was good enough to get you to loosen up enough to steal a kiss from you. It wasn't about bringing you down.” Ian sighed, naked pain in his voice and eyes.
 
Micheal stared at Ian's tortured face. He had this sudden urge pull the older man closer and caress that face, to take away the pain. He wanted to press his lips against those soft full lips and distract him. Micheal could still remember very clearly the way Ian's lips molded against his in the best kiss he had ever had to date. He sighed inwardly.
 
“You are forgiven.”
 
Well, it was much easier to let go of anger and forgive Ian. His heart had stupidly latched onto Ian and wouldn't give enough room for his mind to think rationally. Ian's eyes shot up to meet his own. First they were disbelieving, as they held on to his gaze, but when they saw forgiveness in Micheal's, they slowly lit up with happiness. Micheal liked that look on Ian very much. As he watched the happiness turned to mirth.
 
“So you are here to intern. But be aware I'm not letting you anywhere near my accounts, because your math scores were terrible at school. Come on. Let's sit and discuss what kind of slave labor I can exploit from you.”
 
Micheal shook his head and laughed at Ian's antics and trailed after him to sit at his desk. This was going to be an interesting internship.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ian looked at the finely detailed pirate ship, then the drone, and wondered which one Alexei would like. The boy was insanely addicted to science fiction and ships. He must have seen the Star Trek series a million times, but the little rascal would still want to watch it the next time round. Ian wasn't even sure if he really understood half of the politics in those stories. He smiled fondly at the memory of the boy. Micheal would fit very well with Alexei, he thought. This afternoon at lunch he had found out that Micheal's favorite movie of the week was Independence Day.
 
“Ian,” a voice pulled him out of the world he was in.
 
Ian turned around to see the impeccable form of Sherry Grey in front of him.“Hello, Mrs. Grey! What a pleasant surprise.”
 
“Oh! Call me Sherry, will you? Mrs. Grey makes me feel so old. I should say I'm quite surprised to see you here. I'm picking a present for my oldest grandson. What are you doing here?”
 
“Um... I'm here to pick up a gift for my friend's kid. The boy's birthday is coming up.” Ian smiled.
 
“So which one are you going to buy?” Sherry asked, touching the sail of the pirate ship.
 
“I think I'm going to buy both.”
 
“That would definitely make his day,” Sherry agreed.
 
“So, how is Micheal doing at work? I wanted to properly thank you for taking him in and giving him something to do. He says that he likes going to work, and that in itself is a miracle. I want to know your secret so I can get him to go to work at Grey's afterwards.”
 
Ian laughed at Sherry's statement. He knew all about Micheal's aversion towards business. One day at lunch Micheal had declared that he wanted to teach English literature in a high school, or college if possible. If he were ever given the choice of selecting a career for himself. 'I would love to talk about books all day and get paid of it,' he had said dreamily.
 
“It wasn't a miracle Sherry. I just put him in a department where he could flourish. He actually saved me from a couple of tight spots these last couple of months. He has a way with words. I would really like to keep him, at least for a couple more years, if you don't mind.” Ian said.
 
“Well, I don't think it's a bad idea. But I'm not certain you that you will be able to persuaded him. He is very stubborn, you see.”
 
“I know that well, but he is very likable too. My staff adore him.” Ian offered.
 
“That is the problem, isn't it?” Sherry mused. She looked at her wristwatch and gasped. “Oh my! I'm going to be late for my next appointment. It was very nice seeing you here. You should come around for dinner sometime. I will set a date and let you know. See you around Dear.”
 
“See you.” Ian waved good bye.
 
He wondered a minute what she meant by that odd statement. That is the problem, isn't it? What was that suppose to mean? He stowed away that bit of information and shook his head, trying to clear it. For now he still had to pay for the toys he'd picked. He walked towards the check out line, imagining Alexei's face when he saw the toys this Sunday.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Come again. What do you mean you have read Wuthering Heights ten times?” Ian exclaimed throwing his arms in the air. “How can any sane person read the same book ten times?” He asked, stressing the last two words.
 
Micheal laughed at his outrage. “A sane person who did literature at college Ian. I had to study it one semester when we were talking about women's writing,” he explained as if he were talking to a five year old. “Besides its a nice love story.” Micheal shrugged his shoulders, and popped a fry in his mouth.
 
“So you are the romantic type, huh?”
 
Ian ate silently after that. It had been a month since Micheal started interning at Randolph's. After a handful of questions, Ian decided that he was best suited to the PR department. Ian told the boy that he wanted to make use of Micheal's creative streak. When they did get to the department he had realized that Ian had a plan that ran deeper. The PR department at Randolph's was a mess. The employees were not really that into working and they almost did nothing. Micheal wanted to make changes, and Ian authorized them, giving Micheal free rein. Micheal of course dove in headfirst. He had pulled out what little information he could find on previous failed PR campaigns and had started analyzing them. Just because he wasn't good at maths, didn't mean that he was bad with facts too. He worked without taking any breaks, and apparently had a report in the making when Ian went looking for him the first day. Ian nagged him till he gave up on the report and went to lunch with Ian. This became their habit over time, whenever Ian didn't have a lunch meeting. It was actually nice, having somebody like Micheal around for a change. He was fun and innocent. Ian kept asking odd questions at these lunches with Micheal. These ranged from what Micheal liked for breakfast, to the book he was currently reading. Which is what they were talking about at the moment. He wanted to fulfill his childish wish to hear about things Micheal loved from Micheal himself. Ian definitely didn't act anything like a twenty eight year old business person when he was around Micheal. He simply didn't care. He was having the first 'real' fun in a long time, and he wanted to make the best out of this.
 
Ian tried to steal Micheal's fries while he was distracted watching a dog chasing a Frisbee.
 
“Ian.” Micheal swatted Ian's hand and then he couldn't stop turning red.
 
Micheal always said that he couldn't understand Ian's love for fries. Ian always bought an extra large serving of fries. Then he wolfed it down. And then his next target was Micheal's fries. He was actually very good at stealing fries. It was fun stealing Micheal's fries since he was always so distracted at lunch.
 
Ian pouted. Micheal bit his lip as if to keep from laughing as he dumped a few fries on Ian's plate. “Big baby,” Micheal muttered under his breath in such an affectionate tone that it took Ian by surprise.
 
Without looking at him, Ian got up from the bench he was sitting on. He couldn't do this. He couldn't ruin Micheal as he had his other bed mates, up till now. Micheal was too good to deserve that from Ian. But Ian couldn't do a relationship the way Micheal would want; he'd never really known that. He was a terrible lover. Small things, like what Micheal was doing right now, scared Ian. Micheal would always share things with him, it could be fries, a pen, a glass of water, coffee, or a bite of his salad. Last week, at the weekly meeting he ran out of coffee. When he picked up his coffee in the middle of a loud 'conversation' between two heads of department, it had been empty, and when he put the cup down disappointed, Micheal had pushed his coffee towards Ian. Ian had accepted the coffee with a smile, his heart warmed at the gesture. The other day Micheal had been talking at a meeting and he picked up Ian's bottle of water, took a sip from it, as if this was the most natural thing in the world to do. Little things like this scared him. They made him feel bad, because he didn't know how to reciprocate, and show that he cared. Besides, he wouldn't even have noticed if Micheal ran out of coffee. He couldn't do this. He couldn't lead this boy on any more than he already had.
 
“I've gotta go back. Please finish your lunch before you go back to the office.” He turned and walked away. Micheal didn't come after him.
 
'It was too easy,' he thought. Micheal must have felt that it was best not to pursue him since he didn't see Micheal for the rest of the day. But that evening, as he was about to leave, Micheal walked into his office with a file.
 
“Today's reports,” his voice was clipped.
 
“You could have sent an email Micheal.”
 
“Yes, I could have. But I didn't want to. I have some unfinished business with you.”
 
'Uh oh!' He swallowed.
 
"Who the fuck do you think you are? You have more intense mood swings than a pregnant woman. You seem to like me some times and then at others you act as if I mean nothing to you. I'm done with your drama. I just have one question to ask you. Do you like me?”
 
Micheal seemed on edge and Ian was taken aback at the vehemence of his words. This was his opportunity to do the right thing so he would not hurt this uncorrupted boy in front of him. He took a fortifying breath before he answered.
 
“I really like you Micheal. But my liking isn't something that is coming from my heart. I don't love people. This is just physical, I just want your body, that's all. Everything I do, I do it to get you in bed and eventually when the sex gets stale I just walk out. I'm not really bothered about hurting people. I kinda get a kick out of it, to be honest. If I act on my attraction you will just be another notch on my bedposts. You are a nice kid and I don't want to really hurt you. I never meant to lead you on, but you are so easy to hang out with. You are just a good friend to me and I want to keep it that way. Besides I'm bad news kiddo. Stay away from me, okay!”
 
Micheal calmly listened to this tirade with the perfect poker face and Ian had no idea what to make of that. He thought to himself 'Will you please give something out?'
 
“What if I don't want a 'romantic relationship' the way you think I do? What if I'm just looking for a good lay? How do you know what I'm looking for?”
 
Damn! Why did he have to be so stubborn?
 
“Look, you just admitted that you like me. And I really like you too if it isn't blatantly obvious yet. So why don't we give this a chance? I won't ask you for a full on committed relationship Ian. Let's both meet half way. Let's try it a little and see if there is an 'us' we can work on. If it doesn't work, let's just come back to being friends. Don't go to the point where you are uncomfortable. But I know you care a lot more than you let on. You didn't collect the winnings from the bet, you came looking for me that first day and dragged me to lunch. People who don't care don't do those sort of things. So, please, lets just give it a chance.”
 
Ian sighed. Micheal was so persistent some times. Here he was, taking the lead, cajoling Ian, pushing for what he wanted. He was still shocked at Micheal's proposition. He always took the lead in his flings; it was always him calling the shots and making decisions. He was surprised to find himself feeling relieved to have Micheal taking the lead right now. It was much easier to let go and let somebody else take the reins for once. He trusted Micheal, but it was himself that he didn't trust. No, he couldn't let Micheal inside his high walls, he couldn't let Micheal see the broken, depraved creature inside the walls. When Micheal saw him for the person he really was, he was going to walk away. And it was going to hurt when that happened. That he couldn't even imagine. He knew he couldn't be loved, so why take the risk? He couldn't let this boy weasel into his heart more than he already had. It already hurt. He shook his head and opened his mouth to say no.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Micheal didn't want to be protected. He just wanted to be possessed and consumed by this need in him. Ian, for somebody who just confessed his incapability of love, already cared about breaking his heart.
 
That idiot! He stepped closer to Ian and lifted his hand to softly caress the scowling jaw. He shifted his fingers, moving to trace his thumb over those talented lips. A small smile tugged at Micheal's lips with the memory of what that mouth could do. He pushed a strand of hair from the smooth forehead and brought his hand down to the nape of Ian's neck. Slid it around to sink his fingers into that midnight black hair. Micheal stood on his toes and pressed his lips to Ian's, taking a much awaited kiss. He moved his lips against Ian's, trying to elicit some kind of reaction from him. He traced Ian's plump lower lip with his tongue making Ian tremble, and Ian took over the kiss. Ian's strong arms went around his waist and pulled him flush against Ian's body, while the man devoured Micheal's mouth. Ian snaked his tongue into Micheal's mouth and teased his tongue in an intimate, sensual dance, that made Micheal's nerve endings tingle. His hands tugged at Micheal's shirt, pulling it free and sliding inside, roaming all over his back. Micheal gasped into the kiss when cool fingers traced the contours along his back. Ian took the chance to deepen the kiss. While one hand drew patterns of fire on the hot skin of his back, the other slid down to his lower back pulling him even closer and making him rub against a certain length of hardness, which made him pull at Ian's hair and moan into the unrelenting kiss in retaliation. Ian, in return, rubbed against him. He trembled under Ian's hands.
 
Ian pulled back for air, gasping, and put his forehead against Micheal's, looking at him. All of a sudden, Micheal couldn't meet that steady gaze and looked away, heat flooding his cheeks. His bout of courage had left him and he cursed himself. He closed his eyes as Ian brought his hands up to cup his face and turned it up. He just couldn't look at Ian.
 
“Hey, don't hide from me now. Open your eyes Micheal.”
 
Micheal opened his eyes staring into those fascinating eyes of Ian. He was studying them after their first kiss when they were rudely interrupted. Now he indulged in the luxury afforded him. They were soft brown, not too light, with gold flecks around the dark brown irises. What enchanted him most was not their color or the shape, it was the storm of emotions that raged in those eyes. He rarely saw positive emotions in them. Instead they had a forlorn look to them that pulled Micheal in. He wanted to know the story behind that age old hurt. Their kissing seemed to bring a little light to them and Micheal found himself tugging at the delectable lips that drew him like a moth to flame, just to see the way Ian's eyes lit up.
 
Ian chuckled.
 
“You are so pushy!” Ian rubbed their noses together.
 
“Pushy? Me? Then what would we call you? What was with the FAQ marathon we had for last two months?”
 
“I want to know everything about you.” Ian exclaimed. “It's your own fault that you are so fascinating,” he added making Micheal laugh.
 
Ian took his mouth in a possessive kiss again, demanding his attention. His hands ran all over Micheal, wherever the man could reach, making his body sing for the delicious heat running through it. When Ian bit his lip, he tightened his hold in the raven hair, almost pulling at it. Ian groaned into his mouth making him rub himself against his hardened length. 'I could get used to this," he thought. But when Ian mirrored him, unrelenting and continuously, it took everything he had to control himself so that he wouldn't come undone then and there. Ian pulled away and chuckled against his cheek. But Ian's lips didn't leave his skin as they moved down to his jaw, trailing kisses down his throat, biting softly and sucking hungrily at the skin wherever he thought it would be delicious. All the while those large hands roamed all over his chest and stomach, caressing and teasing. He didn't stay anywhere long enough to bring him close, but just enough to drive him wild with the need in his body. Micheal felt a feather soft touch against his hard member and he rocked his hips into that hand, only to have Ian pull his hand away. Micheal pushed him away angrily.
 
“Are you going to tease me to death or are we going to do anything at all tonight?” He huffed at Ian. He didn't know how much more his body, or mind for that matter, could take of this delicious torture.
 
“Feisty,” Ian pulled him closer again and sniffed at his neck. “You smell wonderful.”
 
Ian licked just behind his ear, pressing a kiss and then sucking on the spot. Micheal couldn't help arching, pressing himself against Ian's body. A couple of kisses, the bastard already knew which buttons to push.
 
“Do you want to take this to my apartment may be?” Ian breathed into his ear.
 
“Yes, please.”
______________________________________________________________________________________________
The elevator ride to his penthouse apartment was torture. They had to ride with some other people, thus no physical contact. Now he has had a taste of the man, he wanted more. Micheal didn't make things easier in the elevator either; he bit and licked his own lip, tracing it once in awhile with his thumb or forefinger. Ian looked away to control himself so that he wouldn't push Micheal against the elevator and take him right there. How he finally got Micheal into the apartment was beyond his comprehension. But soon enough he had Micheal pressed against the locked door as he ravaged the younger man as though starved.
 
He pulled Micheal's clothes off, in a hurry to see the body that haunted him day and night. Micheal seemed to be similarly eager if his speed to get Ian's clothes off indicated anything. They barely made it beyond the living room, finally getting into the bedroom to Ian's relief. Ian stopped for a moment, appreciating the beautiful body in front of him. Micheal was lean, but not the slim feminine figure, instead he had a slender body with the well defined muscles of an athlete. His shoulders were not exactly narrow either, yet the overall figure was somehow smaller than Ian's six feet three inches. Ian managed to take his eyes off the body that made him need to touch it. He looked at that handsome face with those gorgeous blue eyes and saw Micheal watching him with such fire in his eyes.
 
Ian reached out and glided his hands onto Micheal's hips. The skin was warm under Ian's fingers as his fingers skimmed over the flushed skin, he trailed a finger down to the place where his Adonis belt disappeared into his pants, making Micheal shiver under his ministrations.
 
“God! You are so hot!” Ian breathed into Micheal's ear as he hooked finger in the waist band of the charcoal gray pants and pulled him in.
 
“You are not so bad yourself,” Micheal panted on his neck.
 
Ian's expert fingers made short work of Micheal's pant buttons and soon enough he was pulling them down as his lips worked down Micheal's neck. Hands and lips keeping up the slow torturing pace. His lips traced a fiery trail down Micheal's neck. He nibbled on Micheal's collarbone while his hands slid around to the younger man's delectable ass underneath the cotton underwear. Micheal had one hand in his hair, pulling at it, the other holding on to Ian's bicep, head thrown back, absorbing the sensations running through him. Ian moved further down, trailing kisses all over Micheal's chest down to his already hard nipple and caught it with his lips, sucking, pulling and biting.
 
“Oh God!”
 
Micheal's moan sent thrills through him and he chuckled against Micheal's sweaty skin and moved to its twin. Micheal's body had the right amount of hair on it, not too much, just enough to highlight his handsome masculine features. 'When was the last time I noticed a man's body hair?' He thought. Ian was too wound up to linger on Micheal's upper body for long, regardless how much he wanted to. Now was not the time. 'Have I ever wanted anybody so badly?' He wondered.
 
As he moved down Micheal's body, the younger man's moans rose higher, the sexy sound traveling directly to Ian's groin. The whole time Ian kept his assault on Micheal's ass going, varying from kneading, caressing, to soft tracing of the crack of Micheal's ass. When he finally reached Micheal's groin, he pulled back and shoved him down onto the huge bed. As he knelt in front of the sprawled form on his bed, Micheal pulled him closer for a demanding kiss.
 
“You are going to be the death of me, Ian,” his voice rumbled against Ian's ear.
 
“You haven't seen anything yet baby.”
 
Baby. Great. Now he was turning sappy. Ian pulled away and went back to driving Micheal crazy, only this time starting at the toes. By the time he got back to Micheal's groin he was shaking with the stimulation and Ian was so hard that it hurt. His plan was backfiring on him. He didn't expect to get quite that turned on by just teasing Micheal. But now he wasn't sure if he could last long enough not to embarrass himself. Well, in for a penny, in for a pound. He lifted Micheal's legs and put them over his shoulders; Micheal wiggled around till he was sitting on the edge of the bed. Soon enough Ian's mouth was all over Micheal, and Micheal writhed under him, trying to take all that Ian was giving. Ian's finger tip brushed over Micheal's hole and then sank in, slowly, yet steadily.
 
“Fuck.”
 
Micheal's back arched off the bed, and the movement drove him further into Ian's mouth. Ian took the opportunity to add one more finger, determined to drive Micheal over the edge. Micheal fisted his hands in Ian's hair.
 
“Ian. Mmm... you better stop...” Micheal's sentence was lost in yet another moan.
 
Ian was a man on a mission, so he continued. Soon enough Micheal's long moan broke into a cry as he tipped over the edge. Ian was a little apprehensive about tasting Micheal, but the torrent that rushed into his mouth didn't give him any chance, so he swallowed. He was surprised at the taste. It wasn't repulsive at all the way he thought it might be. He quite liked it actually.
 
“Jesus. What the hell was that?”
 
Micheal pulled him up into a searing kiss. Ian was shocked that it didn't disgust Micheal to taste himself. Ian sure as hell never kissed a guy who just gave him a blow job and he hardly ever went down on anybody, let alone let them cum in his mouth. Micheal sure was full of surprises.
 
“I want you. And I want you now.” Micheal purred into his ear once he broke the kiss.
 
Ian nodded in consent. He was quite vocal usually, yet he couldn't get his tongue to function today. His head felt as if it was thrown into a mixer with an overload of emotion. The only thing he could sort out was that he needed this young man. He loved having Micheal writhe in the throes of passion underneath him. So he gave in, sinking into the soft heat that was Micheal. His body didn't take things over this time the way it always did. He was aware of his every touch and every kiss. He recognized his lover's gasps of pain and he was careful not to repeat them. He smiled into Micheal's skin every time those moans rose an octave and pushed further. His touch was unrelenting, yet infinitely gentle. That drove Micheal over the edge of sanity. Micheal's nails digging into the skin of his back, legs tightly wrapped around him, drawing him in and consumed by him. It was not just the muscles clenching around him that brought him closer, it was the steady stream of delightful moans that took him to places he had never been before. He covered Micheal's mouth with a kiss, cutting off the only way he could let off the steam.
 
“Ian.” Micheal cried into his mouth as he came for the second time that night and took Ian over the edge with him.
 
When Ian finally lifted his head to find those amazing sapphire blues staring back at him with such heat that it warmed up his very core, leaving him full.
 
He didn't feel the usual cold, hollow loneliness that followed sex, creep up on him. Instead he was wrapped up in the warm cocoon which chased all the negative thoughts away. He felt so comfortable that he was scared.
 
Ian got out of bed as soon as he could stand up. Amidst Micheal's sleepy protests, he walked into the bathroom. He discarded the used condom and cleaned himself up. He looked up to see a disheveled young man staring back at him with wide sparkling eyes. His hair stuck all over, it would have been surprising if it wasn't, after so much abuse. Micheal seemed rather obsessed with his hair. A small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth as he held the wash cloth under the faucet.
 
He took the wet wash cloth and cleaned up a very grumpy and sleepy Micheal who demanded to know what he was doing out of the bed. And as soon as Ian slid under the covers he snuggled up to Ian mumbling something about how toasty warm Ian was.
 
“Sing for me,” Micheal mumbled against his neck.
 
'Dear God! What have I gotten myself into?' He mused. He regretted the moment of weakness that made him confess to Micheal that he could play guitar. Still, he complied
.
“One night of magic rush
The start a simple
One night to push and scream
And then relief”
 
He sang softly while stroking Micheal's bare back and the leg that was thrown across him.
 
“And you, you knew the hands of the devil
And you, kept us awake with wolf teeth
Sharing different heartbeats
In one night”
 
“To call for hands of above
To lean on
Wouldn't be good enough
For me, no”
 
Micheal's breathing evened out and the apartment was rather quiet, but it wasn't the eerie silence that suffocated him usually. He had the soft breathing of Micheal to keep him company. Ian found solace in the quiet and wondered about the feeling that was filling him up. He had been trying all this while to figure out what that was and suddenly it was clear. It was contentment. He had only felt that around Alexei before. But he didn't expect such a strong emotion to be triggered by sex. Maybe it wasn't just sex. Maybe it's the warmth Micheal brought into his life. He inhaled Micheal's scent as if to remember it.
 
'I could get used to this constant happiness.' He thought as he drifted into oblivion.
 
My characters are already running rouge. Sorry if the chapter is too long. But a certain bossy character demanded me that I put the whole thing I wrote. :boy: Reviews please. :worship:
©Copyright 2017 Ayodhya Nanayakkarawasm; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This story is so full of cliches, yet it is very refreshing and I'm really enjoying it. I don't think Ian's defenses are strong enough, even if he tries to resist. Michael is so good for him.

Link to comment
On 02/13/2017 10:15 AM, droughtquake said:

Variate is a statistical term. I think you meant varying.

Thanks. I will look into it. I've got an editor now, so hopefully I won't make such terrible mistakes anymore. :)

Link to comment
On 02/13/2017 09:02 AM, Petey said:

This story is so full of cliches, yet it is very refreshing and I'm really enjoying it. I don't think Ian's defenses are strong enough, even if he tries to resist. Michael is so good for him.

You have seen nothing yet ;) Thanks.

Link to comment
On 02/13/2017 05:20 AM, Wesley8890 said:

I am loving this story. Love Michaels attitude and straightforwardness.

Thank you. That's what I like about Micheal too. :)

Link to comment

Micheal surprised me being so forward with Ian. But it worked. :P

 

I like the way Micheal is slowly but surely changing the way Ian thinks. Ian hasn't felt this contentment with anyone he's been with -- probably because he hasn't let himself. Maybe he never really liked the guys he was with; he used them just for sex. But with Micheal it's different because he actually likes Micheal. (Do you know how many times I've written Michael and then had to correct it? lol)

 

This was another great chapter, Ruslana! :)

Link to comment
On 02/13/2017 03:39 PM, Lisa said:

Micheal surprised me being so forward with Ian. But it worked. :P

 

I like the way Micheal is slowly but surely changing the way Ian thinks. Ian hasn't felt this contentment with anyone he's been with -- probably because he hasn't let himself. Maybe he never really liked the guys he was with; he used them just for sex. But with Micheal it's different because he actually likes Micheal. (Do you know how many times I've written Michael and then had to correct it? lol)

 

This was another great chapter, Ruslana! :)

Thank you. Honestly he surprised me too and I write the story. I wanted him to be innocent and compliant. But he insisted. Ian is a complicated creature. I hope you want hate him as the story progresses.

Thanks again :)

Link to comment

Wow! Interesting characters and steamy sex! Nicely done. Micheal and Ian are both great. They seem like your typical gay romance characters, but there's something about both of them that doesn't quite fit the mold. I just found your story and binged to catch up. On to chapter three and can't wait for more! Thanks.

Link to comment
On 02/24/2017 07:03 AM, JeffreyL said:

Wow! Interesting characters and steamy sex! Nicely done. Micheal and Ian are both great. They seem like your typical gay romance characters, but there's something about both of them that doesn't quite fit the mold. I just found your story and binged to catch up. On to chapter three and can't wait for more! Thanks.

Okay, fist of all thanks for calling the 'sex' steamy. My editor told me that things are written in a female perspective (which I am :D ) and I have been worried if it would look too girly for my male readers and your comment eases some of that worry. I'm trying not to go for stereotypical gay characters and hope it's working.

Stay around with my boys. ;)

Thank you. :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..