Jump to content
    Salander
  • Author
  • 4,780 Words
  • 2,631 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You Complete Me - 9. Chapter 9 - No Going Back

CW: This chapter is mostly sex, though not without the usual dash of angst and mixed emotions. Skip if you're not here for that.

Jake thought about it for just a few hours.

In truth, he was still thinking about it as he strode quickly down the desolate hallway, ringing his hands in a way hadn’t done in years. He usually stimmed by bouncing his leg – hand wringing only showed up when he was about to pop.

He was nervous, of course, but also confused: seriously, what the fuck was he doing? Two weeks ago, he was pretty sure he was straight. He was in a relationship with a girl – albeit unhappily – and they had great sex, his dick rose to the occasion any time he thought about a naked woman for longer than a few seconds, and he had never in his life entertained the thought of gay sex. Now here he was blowing off lunch – his favorite subject of the day – to meet up with another boy to do just that.

Perhaps, therein was the problem. Most straight guys were disgusted by the idea of sticking it in another dude or having it the other way around, but for Jake, the concept had never stirred a strong emotion in either direction. That is, until Nic Matheson had the nerve to move here. Nic wasn’t some burly dude with a beard, Jake reasoned. He just happened to have a pretty face and a nice, round ass. And a lithe, toned body, cat-like green eyes, and wonderfully soft lips that had delivered one of the most mind-blowing blowjobs he had ever received…

Jake inwardly swore as he felt his groin tighten at the thought of Nic for what seemed like the tenth time this semester. He could see the other boy at the end of the unused hallway Jake was about to enter, but he certainly couldn’t approach him with a raging hard-on. Jake paused briefly to take a breath, giving himself one last chance to back out, text an apology to Nic, and passionately make out with Meg in a way that would definitely be at least a little performative. But if he backed out now, he still would have cheated on her. The conversation with Nic yesterday had confirmed that he was more than complicit in what they’d done before. Furthermore, if he backed out now, he still wouldn’t have answers. But if he committed, at least it wouldn’t have been for nothing.

At least, that’s what made sense in his head.

Jake had more or less gotten his erection under control by the time he was within a few feet of Nic, who was leaning with his back against the door of a locked classroom. Jake felt briefly and irrationally angry at how calm and self-assured he looked – or perhaps he was just angry at how much he liked the way Nic looked in general. He wasn’t wearing eyeliner today, so his bright eyes were muted, but still stunning. His dark blond hair was wavy and tasseled, and though he wore baggy, dark clothes, Jake was all too aware of what was underneath.

A smug smile slowly stretched his lips. “You actually showed up.”

“Of course I did; I DM’d you, didn’t I?” Just the implication that he was going to back out made him a bit irritated. Setting this up had involved a lot of back and forth that didn’t make committing to this any easier. At first, Jake had suggested just meeting up at his house after school, since he was home alone most of the time, but Nic flatly told him no.

“I don’t meet up with new guys in new places,” he’d texted. “Just a rule.”

Fair enough. Jake then asked Nic what he would suggest, and it wasn’t until that morning that Nic got back to him with a response: a picture of the classroom number of one of the unused rooms of Glendale that hadn’t yet been incorporated into the renovation. Jake didn’t know how he’d gotten access to this room, and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to know.

Nic lost the smile, but his eyes remained playful. “No need to get defensive.” He pushed open the door, revealing a wad of tissue stuffed into the lock. He wondered who else Nic brought back here, and again he decided he’d rather not know. Nic gestured into the dark room with a flourish. “After you.”

He didn’t move from the doorway completely, so Jake had to brush against him to enter the room. He felt a tingle down the entire side of his body that touched Nic, which he tried to ignore as he surveyed the room. It smelled a bit musty, with cobwebs in the corners and a layer of dust covering some of the desks that haphazardly littered the room. Once a classroom, it was now clearly storage. Nothing happened when he flipped the light switch, so the only light source came from the window across from him. Perhaps that was for the best.

The door shut behind him, making him jump. Jake turned towards Nic with a sheepish look. “Sorry…I’ve just…never done something like this before.”

Nic’s aristocratic nose wrinkled every so lightly in derision as he gave a quiet snort. “Not from what I’ve heard. No shade, though,” he added quickly when Jake’s eyes widened. “I’ve been with a lot of people, too.”

Jake shook his head vigorously. “No! I’ve had sex before, obviously, just not with – I’m not –”

“You’re not gay, I know. As you keep reminding me.”

“I mean – do I seem gay?”

“Not at all. I thought you were straight at first. Why?”

At first. Jake was growing increasingly uncomfortable. “You didn’t really answer when I asked why you…did what you did last week.”

Nic gave an exasperated sigh. “I didn’t realize you were a nun, Abercrombie. I sucked you off, and it wasn’t until I noticed you looking at me all the time that I figured you were at least flexible.

Jake covered his burning face. “You keep saying that. Was I really that obvious?”

Nic’s signature smirk returned. “I don’t go around doing ‘what I did’ if you weren’t being obvious.” Jake must have looked a little less like he was going to bolt, since he stepped away from the door. “Usually, sex involves a lot less talking. How about I just break the ice and get naked?” He placed himself against the nearest wall from Jake and shrugged off his bookbag.

Jake’s eyes snapped back to him at the suggestion. “Just like that?”

“You’ve seen it all before.” He maintained eye contact as he undid the top button of his oversized shirt, then the next. Jake was laser focused on his nimble fingers and his mouth went dry as the first few inches of pale skin was revealed to him. The dark fabric fell away, revealing a smooth, flat chest with perky, shell-pink nipples and a lightly toned stomach. Jake felt a small jolt straight through his cock as Nic undid the fly of his jeans, and his pants fell to the floor in a quiet rustle. Nic stepped out of his knock-off Vans and his jeans, stripped down to just his boxer briefs now. Jake could see the unmistakable outline of a semi-hard shaft stretching against the nylon, and his own cock was growing harder with every second he stared at it.

This was officially more than curiosity now. Jake swallowed hard. “Okay…wow.” Nic snickered again. Jake couldn’t decide if the sound annoyed him or just turned him on more. “What?” he said tightly.

“You’re actually into me, aren’t you?”

“I thought we already established that.”

“It’s weird to actually see it on your face. You’re practically drooling.” He laughed harder when Jake self-consciously brushed at his jaw, wondering if this was true. “I’m sorry, it’s just kind of surreal.” He pulled down his boxers then, making Jake’s breath catch in the middle of the retort he had been working on.

Jake had never closely looked at another guy’s junk before, even when he was watching porn. But now he was captivated by the slender, veiny shaft swinging between Nic’s hips. It wasn’t completely hard yet, not particularly large or small but in proportion to Nic’s frame. Nic held his hands behind his back, his head tilted slightly forward so that one eye was obscured by his hair and the other was downcast. For the first time, he looked almost shy at revealing this part of himself.

Nice,” said Jake, unsure of what else to say. Nic looked up at him with an amused look in his eye, and felt his face grow hot once again.

Nic nudged his discarded clothes aside with his foot and walked towards him. He was suddenly close enough for Jake to smell the slightly flowery conditioner in his hair, and Jake couldn’t recall being this nervous in his life. Not even when he lost his virginity. He had tackled two-hundred pound guys on the field before and none of them made his stomach twist in knots like this five-foot-seven kid armed with nothing but emerald eyes and a disarming smirk. Nic tilted his head to the side, his eyes searching.

“Why are you so afraid?”

“I’m not afraid,” Jake stubbornly denied. “You’re just...oddly intimidating.”

He seemed to find that funny. “I don’t think anyone has ever called me that before.” He reached up suddenly, making Jake tense, but Nic merely thumbed a tiny gold cross that Jake sometimes wore.

“You don’t seem the religious type.”

“I’m not,” Jake said, and left it at that. This was not the time to start talking about his dead mother.

Nic picked up on that and nodded slightly. He let go of the cross and instead kneaded Jake’s pecs, working out some of the tension there. It felt nice. “You sure you want to do this?”

Jake sighed. If Nic kept checking in on him, he was worried he might actually back out, and he knew he would regret it if he did. “I wouldn’t have reached out to you if I wasn’t sure.”

“Then relax, alright? I’m doing all the work here. Sit down.”

Jake glanced behind him and found a metal chair a few feet away. He backed into it with two long strides, keeping Nic in his periphery as he did so. Now he was looking up at a completely naked Nic, whose cock seemed to be harder than it was a moment ago, sticking straight out in front of him and beginning to produce a bead of liquid at the tip. Jake focused on it, wondering what it would be like if he swiped it off with his finger. He even felt his hand twitch at the notion.

Nic considered Jake for a moment before he walked over to him, while Jake tried to keep himself from bolting. He didn’t bother asking Jake to get naked, too, and Jake wasn’t sure if he wanted to – he felt vulnerable enough already. He held his breath as Nic leaned over him, thinking he was going to kiss him and was completely unprepared for how he would react if he did so, but Nic just reached for his discarded bag next to Jake’s chair and rummaged through it. He pulled out two things: a condom, which Jake was very familiar with, and a small tube of KY jelly, which he was not.

Just as Jake was starting to get used to Nic being this close to him, he easily crawled into his lap. He was forced to move his hands to the underside of the chair, unsure of where else to place them. Nic felt incredibly light – he couldn’t have weighed much more than Meg did. He found this so intriguing that it took a moment before he realized that Nic was talking and offering him the condom.

“You going to put it on or do you want me to?”

Jake blinked. “Um…I guess I could?” He wasn’t sure why he said it like a question, since he was very sure that if Nic handled his manhood right now, he would shoot immediately. His hands trembled only slightly as he unzipped his jeans and pulled his own cock out, which had grown so hard it had become painful in the confines of his clothes. It sat in stark contrast to Nic’s modest one, practically dwarfing it when they were placed side by side like this. Jake felt it brush against Nic’s cock accidentally as he moved, transferring some of Nic’s wetness on the shaft. It was odd that he didn’t feel the desire to wipe off his fluids as he unwrapped the condom, only a bit of smugness that Nic had thought to get him a Magnum. It even made him feel a little less nervous.

As he busied himself with this task, Nic was unscrewing the lid of the tiny tube of KY. He was squeezing some onto his fingers as Jake was absentmindedly rolling the condom down to the hilt, more interested in what Nic was doing. His movements were calm and methodical, almost as if he were doing a chore instead of preparing to have sex. Jake wanted to feel insulted that this encounter appeared to be just business to Nic, but instead it was kind of comforting. The stakes seemed lower.

“What’s that for?” he asked.

Nic gave him a look underneath his thick eyelashes, probably fighting the urge to say something sarcastic. “You’ve never done anal before? Like, with a girl?”

“No,” Jake said after a pause, almost sullenly.

“You need lube. Learned that the hard way.” Nic smiled humorlessly as he reached behind his balls. Jake watched in fascination until Nic pressed his hips against Jake’s without warning. Nic’s naked cock firmly rubbed against his own, bringing forth a stifled, surprised moan in the back of Jake’s throat. “You like that?”

He did it again, delaying Jake’s ability to respond immediately. “Y-yeah.”

Nic used his free hand to grasp Jake where his neck met his shoulder, steadying himself as he continued grinding against him, his hips moving in a slow, tantalizing rhythm. It felt incredible. Jake released his death grip on the chair and his hands rose until they met Nic’s smooth torso. They wrapped around Nic loosely, who promptly pushed them away.

Jake raised an eyebrow. “What?”

“Don’t grab me.” His voice was suddenly very serious, even as he kept up the grinding between them.

“That wasn’t really a grab,” Jake protested. “What should I do with my hands, then?”

Nic paused to take one of Jake’s hands and planted it firmly on his ass. “There.”

“Okay then…” Shaking off the confusion, Jake was happy to knead both hands in the perfectly round globes he had been admiring for weeks anyway. He used the new grip to aid Nic’s movements. God, if he was this good with his hips, he could only imagine what it would be like to be inside him.

Nic had been nuzzling Jake neck, but he looked up then, studying Jake for a moment until he felt his gaze and met it. Nic moved forward, and Jake found himself kissing another boy for the first time, though his body hardly seemed to care about that at the moment. It started out chastely enough, but when Jake felt Nic’s tongue gently probing against his lips, he was compelled to open his mouth and let him in. They kissed deeply, their tongues dancing against each other eagerly and passionately. When Jake felt Nic’s teeth playfully nip at his bottom lip, he nearly lost it right then and there – he felt Nic start slightly as Jake’s hips started to buck in time with his grinding and he broke the kiss with a small laugh.

“Why did you stop?” Jake asked, and almost winced at the whiny tone his voice had taken.

“You were enjoying it a little too much and we’re still supposed to fuck. Remember?”

Jake nodded dumbly. “Right. Uh…do we do it now?”

Nic rolled his eyes. Without answering, he straightened so that Jake was briefly facing his chest. Jake impulsively licked at one of his pert nipples, causing Nic to twitch and glare at him. “Don’t,” he said sternly.

“Alright, alright.” He didn’t get how Nic was perfectly willing to fuck him but balked at being touched anywhere above the waist, but that was his lost. Maybe it was a gay thing – men didn’t have boobs, after all, so perhaps he felt weird about having his chest touched.

Before he could ponder much more about it, Jake felt fingers on his cock, and he hazarded a look down between them. Nic’s fingertips barely touched around his girth, and just that image alone was arousing enough to send another wave of pleasure through his entire groin. He wondered if he’d even last long enough to get through the main course. Nic pointed Jake’s cock upward and began to lower himself down onto it; Jake felt the head bump against the entrance before pushing through. It sank further and further into something Jake had nothing to compare to – it was warm, and much tighter than what he was used to. It didn’t hurt – far from it – but he had to consciously hold back the orgasm that was threatening to come over him.

Nic paused about halfway down Jake’s formidable shaft, his face betraying a quick grimace before he forced it back into impassivity. “Does it hurt?” Jake asked curiously.

“A little,” Nic admitted. His voice was rough.

“What should I do?”

Nic tilted his head again, appraising of Jake’s concern. “Nothing. Just give me a minute.”

Jake didn’t consider that an acceptable answer, and he had some inkling of what would probably feel good to Nic. After a moment of thought, he reached out where they connected, down the cleft of Nic’s ass until he felt the very hard muscle that was his own cock, slick with lube. He felt around until he identified the tight ring of muscle that was stretched around and began massaging it.

Evidently, that had been his first correct move. Nic shuddered a little against him and his fingers dug into Jake’s shoulder. “Mmm, feels good,” he whispered into Jake’s ear.

The warm air ghosting over his ear and Nic’s apparent approval inched him ever closer to nirvana; Jake wanted to just grab him and thrust into him as deeply as he could. They hadn’t even gotten to that part yet and his cock was begging for relief. He closed his eyes and kept massaging, though, until Nic started to move down the last few inches, eventually coming back down to Jake’s lap with his cock embedded all the way to the hilt.

“Oh god,” Jake gasped, squeezing Nic’s ass as his entire body gave a shudder.

“Don’t you dare come right now,” Nic said sternly.

“Fuck, I’m trying not to, you’re just…just don’t move for a second.” Jake tossed his head back and closed his eyes tightly, trying to come up with the least arousing thing possible to avoid embarrassing himself. Their principal, Dr. Everett, who was an overweight sixty-something-year-old woman, came to mind. He pictured her naked and immediately didn’t feel as close anymore. He let out a small sigh of relief, which made Nic chuckle.

“All good now?”

“I think so. Yeah.”

“Good.” Nic leaned forward, wrapping his arms around Jake’s shoulders as he rocked his hips slowly, trying to get used to the intrusion. “God, you’re huge.”

“Don’t say that,” Jake said faintly, still looking up at the ceiling. Ego-stroking was something of a kink for him. “I won’t last.” He looked back down at their entwined bodies and Nic’s cock stared back at him, slightly wilted now. He watched it move back and forth against his shirt, not caring that it was leaving a small wet spot there, as he worked up the courage for his next question.

“Can I touch it? I mean your…”

“Yeah.” Nic said it like it was the most obvious answer in the world. As if he didn’t reprimand Jake twice in the past half hour for touching him sexually as they were having sex.

Jake didn’t hesitate. He reached between them and enveloped Nic’s cock in his hand. His skin was velvety soft, but the shaft was solid, much like his own – he didn’t know why some part of him expected it to feel different. He stroked it slowly at first, afraid it might ejaculate into his face, before gaining a bit more confidence. A bead of clear pre-cum began to leak out of the tip, and Jake wiped it off with his thumb, awed by how intensely he wanted to lick it off instead. Nic grunted appreciatively, and the distinctly masculine startled Jake a bit. He liked it, though, so he sped up again and Nic rewarded him by humping him a little faster.

Jake’s cock was starting to twitch again, only moments after he last managed to talk it from the edge. He was about to warn Nic to slow down so he could last longer but the words were taken from him as Nic found his lips again. His own lips moved eagerly against the other boy’s, his warning forgotten as he became more interested in licking Nic’s hard palette. That’s when Jake’s vision exploded with stars as he was gripped by the most intense orgasm of his life, forcing him to break the kiss so he could moan. Waves of ecstasy contracted every muscle in his body, especially his hips, which pumped with every one of the seemingly endless spasms into Nic.

The rutting seemed to be harder than what Nic was ready for, and he made a small, pained sound. “Ouch, easy.”

With great effort, Jake stopped thrusting, even as he felt a few weaker convulsions make his cock throb inside Nic. “Sorry,” Jake said sincerely, before trying to capture his lips once more.

Nic dodged it. “Did you just come?”

“Yeah,” Jake admitted ruefully.

Nic sighed. “Really?”

“It’s okay, I’m still hard.”

Nic quirked an eyebrow at him.

“Seriously. I’ll let you know if it’s too much.” It happened sometimes, usually when he was really into it. “Kiss me?”

Nic gave him a slightly smug smile as he obliged, working his ass on Jake’s pleasantly sensitive cock a bit more slowly, causing some more post-orgasmic twitching. Jake resumed stroking Nic as they kissed deeply, swallowing a purr of pleasure emanating from Nic’s throat. Jake was beginning to wonder if he may be able to come again until he felt himself begin to soften inside Nic and the oversensitivity became much less pleasant.

Nic left out a soft groan as Jake’s cock fall out of him, and it was obvious why. Nic’s cock was twitching with need in Jake’s hand, leaking enough pre-cum to wet his fingers. He briefly considered taking it in his mouth to finish him – he’d already taken the gay plunge, right? – but he lost his nerve before he could ask Nic. His cock was going to enjoy whatever he stuck it into, whether it belonged to a man or woman, but his mouth seemed a lot less inconsequential than a hand.

“What do you want me to do?” he asked Nic quietly.

“Just keep stroking me.” Nic’s breathing had picked up and his eyes were closed; he had started using those talented hips of his to thrust into Jake’s hand with every stroke. Jake was wondering how Nic would react to him fingering his hole again with his other hand when Nic suddenly paused. “I don’t want to get cum on your shirt.”

Jake froze. “Uh…right. So…?”

“Take it off.”

“Oh! Of course.” Somewhat reluctantly, Jake let go of Nic’s cock to peel off his t-shirt. He tossed it several feet away, realizing too late that it would probably be covered in dust when he retrieved it. “Better?”

Nic eyed his chest appreciatively. “Much better.” He took Jake’s hand and guided it back to his leaking cock, urging him to start stroking again. Jake kept a fast pace, then angled his head around to suckle at Nic’s neck.

It was like playing Russian roulette. Nic squirmed away from him (or at least as far away from him as he could get in that position) and pointedly thrust against Jake’s hand, signaling him to go faster.

Slightly stung, Jake nevertheless obeyed. “Can I at least kiss you?”

“What’s with you and kissing?” Nic’s voice was strained, and Jake didn’t know if it was from his incoming orgasm or annoyance.

Jake had never been posed with such a question before and he was momentarily at a loss for words. “It’s kinda nice, don’t you think?”

Nic rolled his eyes, but didn’t answer the question. Jake took that as complacency and tilted his head up towards Nic’s, covering his mouth with his own and effectively swallowing any future complaints. It didn’t seem like Nic had any, though, since the sound he made against Jake’s mouth was anything but disgruntled. Jake felt Nic’s rhythm against his hand become faster and uncoordinated as he rode out the orgasm. Hot rivers of cum poured down his knuckles and dripped onto his stomach, and even though he wasn’t hard anymore, Jake was surprised at how…not-disgusted he was by this. He kept kissing Nic and stroking him until Nic gently stopped him with a chuckle and a slight wince.

They sat there in silence for a moment, both staring between them at Nic’s softening cock and Jake’s sticky hand, which was resting on his hip. It began to gradually sink in that a line had been crossed; their relationship would never be the same after this.

“Wow,” was what Jake decided to eventually break the silence with. The same thing he said when Nic first took off his clothes. Nic muttered something under his breath in a mocking tone, but it did dispel the awkwardness. He got up again, reaching into his backpack for some Kleenex this time. He tossed a few onto Jake’s lap.

Jake just stared down at it for a moment before he mechanically peeled off the condom first. It landed on the ground with a distinctly wet sound, leaving his flaccid cock cold in its absence. He already missed the feeling of Nic’s body on his, his smooth skin under his fingertips. “Was I…okay?” he asked Nic, who was wiping himself off.

Nic didn’t answer immediately, which made his mind run wild with insecurity in an instant. “Not bad for a first-timer,” he said cryptically. He turned away, heading towards his discarded clothes. Jake’s eyes, as always, went straight to his ass. Yikes. His pale skin was bright red with what were clearly handprints. He was even walking with a slight limp, which made Jake cringe from a flash of guilt.

“Did I hurt you?”

Nic gave him that same strange, appraising look he had given him when he was taking Jake inside him for the first time. It was almost suspicious, as if he didn’t quite understand why Jake seemed concerned. “It’s a good hurt,” he said after a pause.

Jake finally started cleaning himself up. He felt a little shell-shocked, almost distant, as if he had just witnessed a car crash. He had another dude’s spunk on him, but it also didn’t feel like his body right now. “Now what?”

Nic had his pants back on by now. “I guess we start planning a wedding in Vegas.”

“I’m serious.”

They had another one of their standoffs until Nic’s infuriating little smirk slowly faded into a neutral expression. “I don’t know. I guess now that you’ve got it out of your system we’re back to normal, right?”

“I don’t think there’s been a ‘normal’ between us since I walked in on you.”

Nic shrugged. “Then whatever passes for it. It doesn’t have to be a big deal.”

Jake scoffed. “Not for you, maybe.”

Nic didn’t respond right away, preferring to focus on buttoning up his shirt. “I can’t help you work through that part, Abercrombie. I don’t think I need to tell you that this stays between us, right?”

“I was about to say the same thing.”

“Glad we’re on the same page.” Nic gave the area around him one last look to make sure he had everything, sighed, and gave Jake a little wave. “Wellseeya around, I guess.”

With that eloquent farewell, he walked out, leaving Jake alone, half-dressed, and feeling strangely used. Despite that, however, Jake was absolutely certain that this would not be the last time.

...You have no idea how much I edited out of the first draft of this 😅
Also, now that I'm out of moderation, I think I'm going to tentatively go for a Friday afternoon schedule, so stay tuned for that. In the next chapter, we'll check in on Ellie again.
Copyright © 2021 Salander; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 19
  • Wow 7
  • Fingers Crossed 1
This is my first time posting publicly, so I look forward to your feedback! 
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Some further thoughts

Will any body marks show up after this ( or any future sessions) in the classroom or locker room? Jake noticed his red hand prints on Nic's ass cheeks

Could Nic have placed a hidden cam in the room? He picked the room and was there early so he could find a good spot for the cam , he also selected the chair to be fucked on so he could have the cam properly located.

Will Jake text Nic and tell him he is ready when Nic is for them to resume their "new " normal activities?

Besides kissing , Jake liked holding Nic's cock. It is thin and smaller than his. It is perfect for Jake to suck and even take in his ass when they are ready.

Will Nic at some point accept Jake as a hidden friend with benefits who could help him out when he needed a sexual release ?

How will Nic use a willing, eager Jake in the future ?

Will Nic help Jake suck him off and even rim him before fucking him? Blow jobs can be given with less preparation, quicker and in more places.

Will Nic introduce any kinks--like wiping up his cum with his briefs from as session and give them to Jake for his jack off sessions?

Will Nic want to fuck Jake? Will Jake agree?

Will Jake start taking condoms and lube with him ?

Now that Jake knows he likes some gay sex, will he start looking up gay porn and read gay online erotica to get ideas about what gay guys do?

Will Nic be willing to have sex with Jake at his home in his bedroom?

Will their sexual activities calm them and help address their problems?

When will they have honest discussions ?

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

If Jake felt what I think he has.  This room may become an active classroom for these two boys.  This may become a daily lunch time learning class for Jake.

I will be ready to read about his education from Nic.  Why not,  when if feels good and it was good, why stop?

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

It will be good to hear from Ellie next week. She and Jake can help each other. They both have serious things to discuss and advice to give and accept. She seems to welcome being with Jake.

Jake needs an honest sounding board he can trust. He is on new ground. He is full of lust and the thrill of something new and very thrilling. He just had the best orgasm of his life after a sad sex experience with Meg. I think he wants to understand what changes he is going through and still retain his humane outlook on life and find out what Nic can mean for him

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Okay, wow, I'll try to make this all one comment! 

@scrubber6620: the classroom setting wasn't an accident. Nic prefers semi public places to meet with guys, and I like the "learning" metaphor @bottomguymentioned.  @Parker Owens, The title is more directly referring to Jake since this is more unusual to him, but even Nic is going to have a hard time keeping Jake off his mind after this.

As for all your questions, Scrubber, most of the sex scenes aren't going to go into that level of detail, lol.  Some of your thoughts will be answered in future scenes, at least in passing. Maybe even an honest conversation. 

  • Love 4
Link to comment

Thanks for your direct answers. You are one of a select few authors who do respond and help your readers better understand your intentions.

I know we can go off is wrong directions and miss things and want certain developments. I suggested some thoughts only to let you know you had me interested and thinking. It is your story and I know you will write what seems right to you. 

I am fully enjoying the ride. These two guys are worth learning more about.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 2/4/2022 at 8:18 PM, bottomguy said:

If Jake felt what I think he has.  This room may become an active classroom for these two boys.  This may become a daily lunch time learning class for Jake.

I will be ready to read about his education from Nic.  Why not,  when if feels good and it was good, why stop?

 

Today class, we will be addressing a favorite luncheon selection; more jovially referred to as sausage in a bun, ramrod sandwich, pipe in a trench, etc., please do pay attention, as not all of you will want the run the board in a single day.

Some suggestions: try not to get Mayo all over everything as you try the different menu items, always skin back the man made skin to enjoy the more tender sausage, and don’t forget to clean up before you put everything away.

Enjoy your time to explore the full menu selection, I hope when you’re done you will call lunch your favorite meal!

  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

What I like most about this story so far is a fresh take on a bottom boy. You'll generally see depiction of a bottom guy with a tragic past to be shy, hesitant, introverted and often prickly but also helpless and in a desperate need for love. But here, it's different and it's an absolute pleasure to watch (read) Nic's strength and him being very clear about what exactly he wants.   

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..