Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 2,143 Words
  • 5,606 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unexpected Liaisons - 17. Taking Control

The friendly against Norway turned into a massive game. All the guys brought their girlfriends and wives and mates, and since the Norwegian team of eight were travelling with three coaches, their own wheelchair tech and all their hangers on it was a big crowd to start with. Bay and Zoltan brought pretty much everyone from the bar, and Issac even managed to get Mack to call the match a staff team building day and so most of the cooks from The Fish and Antlers showed up too. And then half an hour into warm up Zander showed up with Billy and his mates. Emmet and Kim looked completely out of place, but waved over excitedly when they saw Zupan on the court. The coach blew a whistle for the end of warm up and Zu wheeled towards his supporters.

“Hey Zu,” Todd knuckled his arm, “Looks like you got half the crowd on your team.” It was an over exaggeration, but not by much, “Nice one.”

“Thanks bud.” Zupan turned back to the supporters, Zander wearing red and blue, team colours, with his new hair cut in the front row, “Hey babe.”

“Looking good out there Zu!” Issac yelled, his arms around Bay.

“Right in my ear, sheesh.”

“Hey.” Zander kissed him, leaning over his chunky steel murderball chair, “I love you,” He whispered softly.

“And I’m thinking about you naked.”

“You’re awful,” Zander’s lips were moving against his own as he spoke, all low and sexy, “Now go and beat the other team senseless.”

“You bet.” Zupan kissed him hard, a hand curved around the back of his neck, and Zander melted against him. When he let the boy go, Zander’s knees were visibly weak.

“Zupan! You can make him all googly eyed after we thrash the Vikings. Get on over here!” Rob shouted, and with a smirk, Zupan rolled away.

*

It was the best sort of game. Both teams played hard, gave the match everything they had. Zupan was ruthless, powering down the court at top speed, slamming into his opponents with everything he had, throwing the ball as far and as fast as he could. The stands cheered for every point scored, for every good hit and decent tackle. Zoltan hollered for his twin every time Zupan grounded someone by tipping their chair by brute force and Zander shrieked like a girl the one time Zupan got hit hard enough to be overturned. They won, but by a narrow margin, and it was with pride and exhaustion that Zupan shook ‘hands’ with the opposition and their coach.

He downed an entire bottle of water, threw a towel over his shoulder, and barely had time to breath before Zander was kissing him hard on the mouth, practically in his lap on court and beaming with pride and love. Bay whistled from the stands in a way that got everyone’s attention and made Issac clamp his hands over his ears.

Everything afterwards was a bit of a blur. There was a shower, lots of congratulations and then they went to a pub in various cars and buses. One pub blended into another, even though he didn’t drink that much, and there were fewer and fewer people. He chatted with Emmet and Kim about all sorts of things for an extended period of time, but afterwards couldn’t remember a word he’d said. Zander told Bay what had happened at the club, and his face went all dark and hard. Issac told him not to do anything rash. And every single time Zander met his gaze, Zupan felt his heart stop. He told the slim beautiful man who he called his boyfriend that he loved him every single change he got, wrapped his arms around Zander and sat him in his lap, ground his cock into his arse, and nibbled on his earlobe when he hoped no one was watching. Nothing was more distracting.

When Zander whispered ‘take me home’ in his ear, they said their goodbyes and freewheeled back to the house. Zander rubbed his fingers over the back of Zupan’s neck.

“Come take a shower with me?”

“Um…” Zupan hooked a finger into Zander’s belt loop, “Are you sure? It’s kinda awkward.” His half smile was lopsided.

“I can… help?” Zander looked and sounded about as unsure as Zupan felt, “I know you hate people helping you,” He ploughed on, talking fast, “But I love you and I want to be with you and I know that sometimes your brother helps with stuff sometimes, not showers though , I mean duh, and I want to be the one who-”

“Hey, hey,” Zupan cut his boyfriend’s flow of overrunning words with a hand over his heart, “Hush. I love you.”

“I love you too.” Zander looked scared, so Zupan pulled him down into his lap.

“Then let’s go take a shower.”

Zupan’s wet room was just that, a square space about three metres square with a slightly sloping floor and a drain fitted in the centre. There was a chair that lived in the wet room, similar to the ones used at the pool, very basic with thick plastic brakes and mechanisms that would rust. It didn’t have a back or arms, and the seat was made of two strips of flexible plastic of the sort found in folding beach furniture. Transferring to the chair wasn’t a hard thing, even though Zander’s presence made it somehow harder to get naked. It was suddenly like the first time all over again.

The beautiful boy made it easier too though, because he stripped off as though being naked was the most usual thing in the world and stepped into the wet room ahead of him. That smile and the flash of blue eyes over his shoulder were the last encouragement Zupan needed.

Showering with Zander turned out to be a lot of fun, mostly because helping Zander wash meant that Zupan could have him sitting in his lap, which was excellent, and Zander purred like a kitten when his scalp was massaged, which was if possible, even better. And he gave as good as he got, sitting with his legs pretty much wrapped around Zupan’s waist, fingers in his hair, tongue down his throat, kissing him as he helped him wash. When they’d used most of a bottle of shower gel, Zupan rinsed them both off and shut off the water before that ran out too. Then there was fun with fluffy towels before Zander threw it at him and dashed off towards the bedroom. Zupan wasted no time in transferring himself to the other chair before he followed. There was no mistaking what his erection wanted.

Zander was waiting for him on the bed, pillow hugged to his chest, feet crossed at the ankles, looking just like the first time, but better and more amazing, because Zupan knew this time exactly what he wanted. Zander stretched and knelt up, crooking a finger at him.

“Come here and let me take care of you big guy,” Zander bit his bottom lip in that so-innocent and so-evil way, “Star players get rewards.”

“No.” Zander’s shock was so complete, that Zupan had to follow up quicker than he’d planned to, “I mean… you’re always looking after me… I want.” He grabbed the metal bar over the bed and hauled himself across to be within touching distance of his lover, “I want to fuck you. Properly.” He thumped the mattress softly, “That doesn’t sound right either.”

“Babe?”

“You know all about this stuff and I don’t so much and I wanna… explore?” Zupan managed to find the words before his voice trailed off into nothing. Zander’s eyes were wide like blue china plates.

“Oh babe.” He dropped the pillow and leant forwards for a kiss, “Anything you want.”

“Sure.” Zander sat back with his legged folded underneath him, “Just tell me where you want me.”

Zupan fumbled on the nightstand for the lube, the second bottle Zander had bought, now kept in plain view. He was so nervous.

“Just um, there. Lie on your back with your legs hanging over the edge.” Zupan prayed this worked, and that he didn’t get stuck. He found the position in the help guide for paraplegic sex, and figured if it worked for straight girls in wheelchairs it would work for him. Something like a sixty nine without reciprocation. “You’re fucking gorgeous.”

Zander smiled at him upside down, trailing the very tips of his fingers over his taut stomach, wanting to reach for his aching cock. Zupan grinned and pulled his hand away. Getting onto his front took a bit of shuffling, but once he was lying next to Zander with his right arm wrapped over the boy’s hips, supporting his weight with his other bicep he could see what all the fuss was about. He licked the head of Zander’s cock and sucked as the involuntary jerk brought the velvet covered hardness between his lips. Zander’s hand was curved around the back of his head, not pushing but kneading down his neck and shoulders as the boy moaned his pleasure. Zupan gripped his splayed thighs and swallowed deeper.

“Ohfuck…ohmygod, Zu! Jesus Christ that feels so good…” Zander’s appreciations ran into each other, and his muscles tensed under Zupan’s weight as he continued, backing off and teasing the very tip of Zander’s cock with his tongue. The skinny boy’s other hand gripped his butt, and while Zupan knew he didn’t want anything further happening in that area, yet, the contact felt… nice. He hadn’t really thought about his backside in ages, after all, no one saw it. As he swallowed Zander’s perfect cock again, he found the bottle of lube and unsnapped it.

Zander had always prepared himself, and Zupan had loved watching him do it, but his second more educational foray onto the internet had shown him pretty much what he needed to do to make his boyfriend make that face of ecstasy with his damp lips and eyes like blue fire. Zander twitched and flexed when Zupan touched a finger to his entrance, and then Zupan felt him relax as he exhaled.

“You OK?”

“Oh yeah,” Zander’s voice was lower than he’d ever heard it, halfway towards his own lustful growl, “Zu please… ugh… touch me.”

So Zupan did just that. The pressure of Zander’s insides around his finger was indescribable, bearing on painful, and the boy made such high pitched moans that he nearly pulled out, except that Zander growled when he tried to do so. Between sucking his cock and fingering him, Zupan almost forgot what it was he was looking for, until he hooked his finger forwards slightly and found the spot that made Zander practically curl up into a ball around him.

“OhholyshitZupleasegodZudothatagainplease….” It almost didn’t matter what Zander had said, only ad he’d said it with the sort of urgency that usually made people start running in hitherto unknown directions. Zupan brushed against the patch of muscle and nerve endings again, really gently. Zander snarled.

“You want me to stop babe?” Zupan asked, trying to sound innocent about it.

“I swear if you stop now I’ll shave you while you sleep!” Zander’s hand in the back of his hair, nails digging into the skin of his neck over the metal plate in his vertebrae. So Zupan didn’t. Having the beautiful blond boy writhing and squirming underneath him was like some sort of excellent waking dream and Zupan went after battering down his defences with every trick he’d picked up over the last few weeks until the young man was crying and begging for release and simultaneous trying to hold back, pull away and stay in the moment. Zupan swallowed the whole of his erection, rubbed against his prostate just so, and Zander was screaming and moaning and clutching at his shoulders and neck and his mouth and throat was filled with hot, salt wetness.

He leant back on his forearms, grinning like a only a self-satisfied man could.

“Oh babes… Zu… that was…”Zander seemed unable to come to the end of any coherent sentence.

“Don’t worry, you’re not done.” Zupan twisted around, and used the bar over the bed to drag his useless limbs into a sitting position. Zander looked at him in hopeful confusion.

“Zu?”

“Now I’m going to fuck you senseless.” Zupan grinned. This too apparently worked for straight couples, a sort of rigged doggy-style using a folded towel, and Zupan hadn’t seen any reason why it wouldn’t work for them too. Tools and props could give him the control he couldn’t get by using his hips. Zander sat up and crawled into his lap, kissing him like a drowning man.

“All yours babe. I love you.”

“I love hearing you say that.”

He tasted like the colour pink.

Copyright © 2013 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I love that you keep coming back to the color pink that how it's what Zander tastes like. The fact that you make it not super feminine is a total bonus too!

Link to comment

Mmmmmmmm Internet does have its uses. And I'm sure when Zander comes back into his body and can string more than two or three intelligible words together he will agree. Btw you might want to get some ice on your fingers cause if your keyboard is sizzling like that chapter did then you have scorched fingertips. Really hot and sexy chapter and I never really appreciated the colour pink before..think it has all new connotations now. :wub::wub: love the interaction between all the guys, gay, straight, jocks and twinks might be the labels but now the group is just friends no labels needed.

Link to comment

Gorgeous! Fantastic! Zupan is awesome, and Zander is awesome and everything is awesome! And there were Vikings! And amazing sex! What a magnificent chapter! Bravo! :D

Link to comment
On 07/17/2013 10:07 AM, Daithi said:
Mmmmmmmm Internet does have its uses. And I'm sure when Zander comes back into his body and can string more than two or three intelligible words together he will agree. Btw you might want to get some ice on your fingers cause if your keyboard is sizzling like that chapter did then you have scorched fingertips. Really hot and sexy chapter and I never really appreciated the colour pink before..think it has all new connotations now. :wub::wub: love the interaction between all the guys, gay, straight, jocks and twinks might be the labels but now the group is just friends no labels needed.
And when exactly do you think Zander will be able to make an intelligent sentence? Poor boy... i don't feel sorry for him...
Link to comment
On 07/17/2013 11:00 AM, Thorn Wilde said:
Gorgeous! Fantastic! Zupan is awesome, and Zander is awesome and everything is awesome! And there were Vikings! And amazing sex! What a magnificent chapter! Bravo! :D
i love your use of the word awesome
Link to comment
On 07/17/2013 09:22 AM, said:
I love that you keep coming back to the color pink that how it's what Zander tastes like. The fact that you make it not super feminine is a total bonus too!
i swear that come colours have a taste. But then i think we have sunsets that give us peach flavoured sky...
Link to comment

I think it's very cool that Zupan researched ways that he could have sex and he figured out to take household items and use them to his advantage. And I think Zander is going to really appreciate that - that Zu really thought it out b/c it was important for him to be able to do everything he could for Zander. Now that's true love. :)

 

To ditto Thorn: awesome chapter, Sasha! :2thumbs:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..