Jump to content
    S.L. Lewis
  • Author
  • 209 Words
  • 438 Views
  • 0 Comments
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Roses Poetry Book - 5. Chapter 5: Talk to Me Forever

This one is connected to Listening in a way. You'll see what's what.
There is something you need to know. This poem and Listening seem gender neutral, but do focus on male/male since at a later time, I centered a story, that I did destroy, around Listening. I kinda forgot about the story until I found the notes for it...*sheepish smile*

Talk to me forever

Talk to me in the dark
Talk to me as the shadows play
Talk to me when the rain patters on the ground
Talk to me as the steam rises from our tea?

Talk to me in the light
Talk to me as we bask in life
Talk to me as say goodbye in death
Talk to me as I stare at your picture?

Talk to me as we clean
Talk to me as we smell the soft scent of lavender
Talk to me as the dishes clink together
Talk to me as the house becomes dusty?

Talk to me as a teddy bear
Talk to me as a picture on my wall
Talk to me as a dream catcher
Talk to me as a shadow on my wall?

Talk to me as we play
Talk to me as we work
Talk to me as live
Talk to me as we die?

Talk to me as we write
Talk to me as we read
Talk to me as we critique
Talk to me as we forget?

Talk to me as we watch
Talk to me as we participate
Talk to me as we fix
Talk to me as we break?

Talk to me forever?

The author would like to respectfully remind you that she owns this poem. If she finds said poem any where where SHE herself didn't put it, she will sue with a smile on her face. So please, no complaining.
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..