Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 2,765 Words
  • 859 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Gender Bender in a Blue Blender - 1. Chapter 1- Mom, I Miss You

Adain had a feeling deep in his gut that his plan was going to go without a hitch. He could feel it in his bones. He thought that he was finally going to triumph over that blasted ward. The short-haired man tugged Talon's wrist as he all but hauled the blond to the hallway that housed the warded room. His father was in the kitchen, and his grandfather was out in the garden. Neither of them even noticed the younger men sneaking into the house. He could think of no better time to go full speed ahead.

His blue eyes narrowed as he began a chant that centered around each of the invisible arcane symbols around the door. "Sel loq sie prem as mante ni doafu era." Each sign shifted from black to purple with each phrase and faded into the wall around the doorway. "Per mea briel cami yens namela era deh ash lo..."

The hallway wavered like a disrupted hologram or mirage when the final symbol faded. Though Talon reached out an arm to try to stop him, Aid all but dived through the wavering door...and was tossed right back out as if he were a bouncing rubber ball.

"Are you alright?" Talon asked in a quivering voice as he took Aid's elbow and upper arm to help lift him to his feet. He hadn't expected his friend to just dive right in so recklessly. One would think the young man had learned his lesson years before.

"I'm fine," Aid drawled. He coughed a few times and tried to clear his throat. "At least, I think I am. Honestly, I'd really like it if the world stopped spinning..." He admitted, his fingers raking lines down Talon's shirt as he struggled to balance himself.

One of the buttons on the blond's shirt popped off and fell to the ground. Aid was definitely not alright. Not wanting the ravenet to clatter to the floor like the button, Talon bent his knees slightly and carefully hefted the smaller man into his arms. The blond had never been more grateful that the kitchen wasn't too far from the warded room. As he approached the counter, Aid's father rushed forward to help sit Aid down into a chair.

"I didn't realize that the two of you were even in the house," Adam Calistro said in a chiding tone. He had slightly lighter hair than Adain's and different facial features, but his eyes were the same blue hue. "Start talking."

While Tal explained everything to his dad, Adain's vision blurred. His ears felt muffled, and he could barely move. He saw his grandfather rushing towards him with a blue kerchief still tied around his neck before he blacked out.

::::

"You should tell him."

As Adain stirred awake, he tried to make out the voices he heard. That first one had to be his Dad, Adam.

"He's your son!"

That one was Grandpa.

"Shouldn't you both take responsibility? You are his remaining guardians, after all?"

Alright, that one was Talon. He could recognize his voice anywhere.

"Ah, but you're the one that lives with him now; he should hear it from you."

Dad again.

"But, I'm telling you that..."

Heavy eyelids slowly fluttered open when the Adain decided he couldn't take the bickering anymore. As he slowly took a deep breath, he felt a strange weight on his chest, but he paid it no mind. He first noticed they were no longer at his parent's house but at Talon and his apartment. It wasn't until he sat up and felt a sharp pain in his head that he realized something was wrong. He looked behind him, still drowsy, and noticed that he was sitting on some blue sheet that seemed tangled onto his head. On closer inspection, he realized it wasn't a sheet at all, but long, light blue hair...long blue hair that seemed to be attached to his head. He looked down and noticed that the weight on his chest was due to two lumps of fat that definitely weren't there before.

Almost in a trance, he reached a hand down to his crotch.

"EEEEEEEEEEK!" He shrieked in a girly voice. The voice sounded strange even to his own ears. "What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck!" Adain's eyes automatically sought the set of soft brown eyes that he trusted the most. "Talon?" He squeaked in the same unfamiliar girly voice. "Get your blond ass over here and pinch me."

Talon approached the bed and unceremoniously pinched his best friend's arm. "I did warn you. I warned you that something odd would happen for breaking through that barrier." Just before Aid could scream again, Talon clamped his hand over his feminine mouth. "Your father and grandfather are already seeking ways to break the curse. You shouldn't have to suffer this for long."

Adain glared at his friend and tried to speak past the warm hand covering his mouth. "How long is 'not for long?'" He asked in a muffled voice.

"We don't know, but rest assured that your father and grandfather will go to great lengths to get you back to normal," Talon explained. He sighed when he saw the building panic in Aid's black eyes. "Your grandfather says these curses only affect you during the daytime. During the night, you should have your male body back."

What the hell was he talking about? Adain looked at his friend as if trying to understand some alien language coming out of his mouth. Did Tal mean he would be stuck in a female body during the day and his male one at night?

"Wh-what do you think this is? The movie Shred?" The last time Aid checked, he wasn't some redheaded princess stuck in some dragon-guarded tower. "This is bullshit." He muttered aloud, still struggling with denial.

"All we can do is wait for things to get sorted out," Talon finished.

Adain's eyes swerved to his father. "See!?" Aid growled angrily. "If the damn magic lock on that stupid door didn't exist, none of this would have happened!" He frowned for a moment as his anger gave way to worry. "Listen, I'll tell you what...if you guys manage to fix me, I promise I won't ever go near that room or door again!"

Talon could only look on as his best friend burned through the first three stages of grief rapidly. He exchanged concerned glances with Adain's silver-haired grandfather, but the man only shrugged. Until they could find a solution, The blond was on his own to keep Adain in a sane state of mind.

Without warning, Aid shot out of bed and dashed into the bathroom. He locked himself inside, closed his eyes, and braced himself to witness the damage done by the curse. When he opened his eyes again, the first thing he noticed was that he was still the same height. His short black hair was replaced with long, baby-blue hair that cascaded down his shoulders and back. His light blue eyes were replaced with black ones, which he could barely see the pupils, and his lips were a bit fuller. Aid carefully poked at the round flesh on his chest. Though he could barely feel the poking, he could feel their weight. His hands moved down to his hips. They were wider than his hips ever were before. But, the most significant difference was...Adain gulped as he tugged out his pants and boxers to peek inside. Yeah, that was definitely a vagina. He had never even seen one so up close and personal before.

He glanced at the toilet. Since he only lived with Talon in the apartment, the toilet seat had been permanently left up, so it was odd for him to put the seat down to do anything other than shit. With some careful maneuvering, he pulled his pants and underwear down and straddled the toilet. He slowly sat down and relieved himself. Even the sensation of urinating felt different. Feeling proud of his accomplishment and not making one big mess, Adain dried himself with toilet paper. He didn't have to worry about such things as keeping dry before, but it was apparent that he couldn't shake himself dry with a female body.

The flustered man flushed the toilet and washed his hands, realizing for the first time that they were a bit smaller and softer than his usual ones. Could he really deal with all of this throughout the day? A creeping doubt began to slide around in his head. Aid wondered how much he would put Talon through and if his father and grandfather could find a counter-curse. He hadn't thought about his mother as frequently as he had in his younger years, but he really would have liked to have her at this moment.

"Mom..." He whispered aloud. "If you can hear me, wherever you are, please guide me to a solution."

Before he left the bathroom, Adain dug through the cabinet behind the side mirror of the sink for one of Talon's hair ties and rapidly pulled his hair back into a low ponytail. He then dug into the cabinet beneath the sink for wrappings. If he could figure out how to bind his newfound breasts flat, he could easily pass as nothing more than an effeminate boy. Aid was going to do what he could to cope with the situation. Before he began the wrapping process, he took one more look at himself in the mirror. A smirk of irony tugged at his lips. He was definitely pretty hot as a girl. Maybe he would take full advantage of the situation after getting more used to the problem. But, as it stood, he had a very long day ahead of him.

::::

Talon allowed his hands to drag down the entire length of his face when Adain's father and grandfather left him with the most enormous task of all...keeping Adain in some kind of stable state. And when Aid himself finally stepped out of the bathroom, the blond couldn't help but groan.

"Aid...seriously?" Tal groaned. His best friend was a mess. The pants that usually fit the other man well were tight on his feminine frame. And speaking of tight things...

"H-hey! Back off, buddy!" Adain squeaked in the horribly unfamiliar voice when the blond shamelessly pressed his hands against his chest. When he saw the stern disapproval in Talon's eyes, he folded his arms across his chest defensively. "What?"

"Don't you realize that any harm you put this body through will affect your other one too?" Talon explained in a chiding tone. "You can't just stay in here all day and pretend that this is nothing but a dream you'll soon wake up from."

"I know that!" Adain argued. "This isn't anywhere near a dream; it's a nightmare! I'd like to see you wake up with boobs and a vagina one day and see how you could handle it!" He paced back and forth, randomly throwing his arms in the air in frustration as he ranted. "I just..." With a sigh, he suddenly crumpled onto the floor in a sitting position, his knees tucked underneath him. "I just wanted to know what was in that room...no, I have to know."

"Even at these lengths, you still won't let the room be?" Talon asked in shock. He thought that the days of Adain's obsession with that damn door were finally over. The taller man couldn't be more wrong.

"Talon, something inside that room has always called out to me," He admitted in a whisper, forgetting for a moment that he was even trapped in a female body. "I don't think my great-grandad or even grandpa placed the seal on that room at all..." Without warning, tears began to fall from his dark eyes. "The power of that ward felt like... mom's."

Talon fell silent and could only look on as his best friend tried to pull himself back together. He had never seen Adain like this. "How would you know what your mother's power feels like?" Aid always managed to hold back his tears no matter what happened. For him, it was far more alien to see him cry than it was to see him in the form of a girl. And it seemed as if Adain realized it, too.

"This damn body even has me acting as moody as a girl," Adain whined. "And I don't know how I know it was my mom; I just felt her presence!" The excuse sounded pathetic even to his ears, but he hated to cry, especially in front of others. He stood on shaky feet, surprised to feel himself pulled into a warm hug. Though they hugged occasionally, Adain had never realized how warm Talon was. He felt strangely soothed. However, as sudden as the notion had been, his friend just as quickly pulled away. That stung Aid just a bit.

"Let's find you something more suitable to wear," Talon suggested.

::::

"No! You can't fucking make me!" Adain hissed as he tried to tug his wrist free from Talon's iron grip. His traitor of a best friend had taken him to the mall against his will. And, out of all the shops lining the mall, he was being dragged to Shearings first. Talon asked the worst of him...to shop for feminine undergarments.

Aid sighed with relief when he was released into the sportswear section of the store. At the same time, the blond searched for a female employee for assistance. "Fucking Talon and his stubbornness," He grumbled to himself as he picked up a sports bra and began to tug on the stretchy material. One of his eyebrows rose. The material seemed like it would be comfortable to wear but sturdy enough to hold his...breasts...in place. He was about to holler at Talon to show him when he saw him talking with a pretty employee. Girls had always flocked around Talon after he hit puberty, but for some reason, the redhead his friend was talking to drew forth a surge of anger from Adain. He stomped his way over to the two, sports bra still in hand, when Talon's light brown eyes met his.

"There she is," Talon said in a condescending tone. Adain didn't like the sound of it one bit.

"Ah, so this is your little sister!" The redheaded employee cooed.

Wait, sister? What sister? Adain looked behind him in confusion, as if he could somehow find the "sister" mentioned. "Sister?"

"Hee hee, I see she has quite a sense of humor," The employee giggled. "Of course we mean you, silly. Come with me..."

What had occurred afterward was simply too horrible to describe. Adain, for lack of a better word, felt violated. The redhead had stripped him down and measured him in places he never wanted to measure again. And, though Aid glared viciously at Talon during the entire drive back, they gathered plenty of fitted undergarments and clothes for Adain's female body.

"I'm just as upset as you are, Aid, believe me," Talon explained. "But, we should always be prepared."

Somewhere deep down, Adain realized that Talon was right. But that didn't mean that he had to like it. Shit, at least he managed to convince the redhead to steer clear away from skirts and dresses. As Tal drove downhill toward their apartment, he could see the sun beginning to set in the distance. When he was a kid, his father told him that his mother's favorite time was sunset. Dad said she would go out of her way to see or photograph the sun setting wherever they went. For Adain, that evening became the most precious sunset of his life...because, as soon as half of the sun drifted below the horizon, Aid felt his body shift back to normal.

"OW! Son of a bitch!" He keened like a wounded animal when his package slammed against the middle seam of his pants. Whose bright idea was it to use a belt again? Through clenched teeth, he continued. "But, at the same time, thank God!"

"Are you o...kay-" Talon's words died in his mouth when he saw that Adain's body had finally returned to normal. Well, almost back to normal. Adain's hair became jet black again, but as if it were some twisted souvenir, it remained the same length that it had been while Aid suffered the cursed female form. "Why are things never simple when it comes to you?"

Copyright © 2022 Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Exciting start to this story; I’m curious as to where we are going with Tal’s love for Aid and if its reciprocated. Great start! Can’t wait for the next chapter. :)

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, evlfox said:

Exciting start to this story; I’m curious as to where we are going with Tal’s love for Aid and if its reciprocated. Great start! Can’t wait for the next chapter. :)

Where we are going? To hilarious horizons is what I wish I could say, but this one (despite being funny) does have angst mixed in. Either way, it's entertaining. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome start to the story. Can't wait to see what happens with the guys.

Those two are something. 😂

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..