Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 4,134 Words
  • 567 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Gender Bender in a Blue Blender - 4. Chapter 4- Putting on a Show

GBBB's finally complete. All chapters will be posted regularly until the last.

Adain woke up early on Tuesday morning to shower, powder himself, and cautiously wiggle into a pair of leggings with an asymmetrical skirt. He then wore a sports bra and undershirt underneath a crop top. As much as he found the clothes aggravating and uncomfortable, he had a point to prove that day. And, if that meant wearing a more feminine outfit than usual, so be it. For the first five minutes of wearing the ensemble, he kept tugging at the leggings' crotch area beneath the skirt. He'd never had to worry about a female wedgie before. When comfortable enough to walk around, he gave it one more test by bending down low.

"Aid, what in the seven hells are you doing?"

A bright red hue rose to Adain's extra-feminine face. "Yeah, about that…."

Talon's pale brown eyes widened, his mouth agape, as he noticed something unusual on his best friend's face. "Are you wearing tinted lip balm?"

"Listen," Adain explained as he began to pace. "You said it yourself. If I don't…pretend to put my mark on you, the entire female body, except maybe lesbians or asexuals will try to paw the shit out of you."

"Paw the…what?"

The young Warlock in female form paused to raise his arms in aggravation. "They'll try to seduce you, okay?" He clarified. "And we have enough to worry about than to have you all kinds of indisposed between classes when we should use that time to think of what to do and which family members we haven't gotten a hold of yet."

Talon Williams was rendered speechless by one Adain Calistro for the umpteenth time that week. He took a deep breath and chose to walk away and get ready instead. "I'm going to use the bathroom now."

When the blond headed off, Adain gave himself one more glance in the full-length mirror of the hallway. He didn't care what Talon said. From what he could see, Adain's female form was a solid 8 or 9. After a kiss, the lip balm's mauve pigment would remain on his taller friend's lips. If that didn't inform the rest of the student body that they were together…wait a minute. A frown formed on Aid's face, and his heart skipped a beat when the reality of the situation finally hit him.
Even though it was for show, he would still have to kiss his best friend on the lips and in front of a crowd. A small gasp escaped his lips as he felt the smallest butterflies fluttering low in his stomach. No, there was no way this counted as his first kiss. He wasn't even in his regular body!

For the rest of that morning, the tables had turned. Talon was the one who did most of the talking, while Adain remained quiet and gave only the most minimal of responses. The blue-haired man didn't even realize when Talon opened his car door again. Their hands being threaded together barely even registered.

"Ready? Just kissing on the cheek would do, what with your tinted lip balm." Talon teased in a whisper, startling Adain back into awareness.

"No," Adain responded with another frown. "It has to look real, right?"

The corner of Talon's lips tugged upward. He wrapped his arm around the back of Adain's waist and dipped his head down until their lips were a few millimeters apart. To the students that walked past, the motion was unmistakable. When he heard whistles and gasps, Talon straightened himself back up.

Adain was furious. His heart had raced wildly when Talon closed the distance between them. But who did the blond man think he was fooling? He sported not a speck of the mauve pigment on his lips! "Talon, you thick-headed twat," he hissed momentarily before taking hold of the blond by the collar of his shirt and tugging him back down. Aid tilted his head slightly as he firmly pressed his lips to the blond's lips. The cat-calling and lewd comments around them grew louder, just as Aid expected.

Adain didn't expect to feel the tip of Talon's tongue along the seam. He parted his lips and felt the warmth of the blond's tongue sliding along his own with such fervor that his entire body reacted. A twitch and pulse between his legs had him close them tightly to his knees. Of all the thoughts that fled his head, one of the few that remained made him feel utterly duped. Girls didn't really get weak in the knees. They were just desperately trying not to leak!

How Talon pulled away from such a rousing kiss was beyond the young Warlock. He was fucking dazed. Worse yet, he was unsure if his female form was that responsive or if that was his genuine reaction to his best friend's kiss. Damn, they needed to do that again. Maybe not just then…but definitely again.

Talon lifted two fingers to his lips before glancing at them and then showing them to Adain with a raised eyebrow as if to ask if he was satisfied. Both fingers had a residue of the mauve lip balm. But, the blond's attitude ticked Adain off enough for him to pull himself together.

"Now that was a fucking kiss," Adain hissed as he stormed towards his first class.

Talon looked on at his departure, unable to wipe the satisfied smirk off his face.

The rest of their morning was relatively uneventful. Adain found it a little harder to concentrate than usual in his morning classes because whenever he let his guard down, the sensation of Talon's lips and tongue on his kept replaying in his head. Thank goodness Aid didn't have to see his face again until the afternoon. On Tuesdays, the two of them had different lunch schedules. So, he was surprised to cross paths with Talon on his way into the cafeteria.

The blond grinned as they neared the doorway and dipped to kiss the corner of Adain's lips before ducking away. Adain's heart rate had a fucking field day. A squeak and some giggling sparked behind the Warlock at the gesture, but Aid scowled. Sure, it was his own idea to make their kisses as believable as possible. But a little bit of warning would have been nice! Forget the fact that he had given Talon no notice that morning. He totally accepted his own hypocrisy.

"Your friend can be a real jerk sometimes, you know?" Adain complained to Lynne after the two of them sat beside each other.

"I don't entirely disagree," she responded. If she was surprised by how casually Adain spoke to her in his female form, she didn't show it. "Though I must warn you that he has a long-term crush that hasn't fully dissolved."

"You know about his crush, too?" Aid questioned as he tried to ignore the strange spark of annoyance that stirred up at the thought of Talon's crush. "Is it really on a guy?"

Lynne hesitated for a moment before nodding. "Do you already have deep feelings for him?"

"Romantic feelings? No way," Adain replied without even thinking about it and then winced when he realized that might not be one-hundred percent true anymore. "W-we're just putting on a show so I don't get harassed left and right."

Lynne turned to give Adain her full attention, her eyes trying to memorize the features on 'Niada's' face. "How is your brother doing?"
Adain choked on a tater tot. "Bro…r-right," he said after a coughing fit. For the briefest moment, he had utterly forgotten his own cover story. "H-he'll be back before we know it."

The brunette's eyes narrowed slightly, but she nodded. "I wish him a full recovery."

"Same," Adain replied. He was truthful at that time. While being in female form wasn't the complete nightmare he thought it would be, he still wanted his old life back. Did any of his family members figure anything out yet?

Then, as if his thoughts had summoned it, Adain received an e-mail notification on his phone. Who'd send an e-mail rather than a text? The stray thought passed through his mind before he remembered that none of his family members could call or text one another due to the weird interference. Was it one of his professors? The spork Adain had in his hand fell onto the table when he read the sender's name. Rosie! As in his cousin Rosie. How had she managed to send anything out?

::

from: Rosie Calistro <Roca@Passing-Stones.com>
to: FirstAidKit@Accident-Prone.com
subject: You're Kinda Fucked

Aid,

Since we can't call or text each other, I'd like to see if an e-mail works. Tested it with Avery, and it worked. So, I'm passing on the information to you. While we're still sorting out what's happening with phones and our family, I extensively researched the types of curses that can be layered onto a ward and found that they are tied to Lunar cycles. The longest time between the full moon and the new moon, or vice versa, is around 15 days and 14.5 hours, while the shortest version lasts about 13 days and 22.5 hours… which leaves roughly 14 days to become uncursed from start to finish. This means you have 10 days left or less before you're stuck switching back and forth forever. We're coming over to Grandpa's sometime tonight to patch up our theories and will see you then for an early cousin-meet. We had planned one for the weekend but at desperate times…

Your smartest cousin,

Rosie

P.S. - We'll seriously need snacks and these three brands of coffee: Boostello, Foljers, and Maxdell. It's part of our theory, so be sure to have it ready when we arrive!
::

Ten days? Adain hadn't exactly been slacking in his attempts to break his curse. But, between exams, hunting down family, and researching…ten days felt like a mere ten hours!

"Are you feeling alright?" Lynne asked in concern.

Adain briefly contemplated outright skipping the rest of his classes for the day. But, since his cousins said they would gather at night, there was little of a point to rush home and fret for hours. He stood up and picked up his tray with a sigh.

"It's just family stuff," he finally replied. "I'll be fine." He hoped.

The lunch he had just eaten felt unstable in his stomach from the stress. His family resorting to e-mails to communicate was better than visiting every unit in person. But, the fact that his cousin said they were still coming over in person to talk meant that there was more that she had found. Whether it was because it was too much to type into an e-mail or whether she was afraid that their e-mails were being scanned, Adain didn't know.

His body ran automatically for the rest of his classes regarding note-taking and assignments. But, he paid no attention to anything around him. Some young men sitting behind him in one of his classes snickered about idle gossip. Adain was usually all over gossip like the nosy punk he was. This time, he tuned it all out. Since he was playing the role of his own sister, it would have been odd if he behaved the same way he usually did, regardless.

When Talon met back up with Adain in the afternoon, the expression on his face fell when he saw 'Niada's' serious face. "What happened?" He asked immediately.

"I'll tell you on the way to Grandpa's."

Talon nodded in affirmation and said nothing until they were both in the car and pulling out of the campus grounds. "Well?" He prompted.

"Rosie found out some info on my type of curse and said it was tied to the moon cycles," Adain explained as he rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hands. "She believes we have ten days to break it, or it becomes permanent."

"Ten days?" Talon's tone echoed Adain's initial reaction, bringing him a strange comfort.

"I know, right?" Aid added. "And we'll have to stop at the grocery store before we get to Grandpa's. Rosie said something about snacks and three brands of coffee being necessary. As suspicious as that sounds, I won't question it."

The two young men did as Rosie asked in the e-mail. Those specific brands of coffee were common enough to find in any grocery store, so they were relieved to find them quickly. His cousin did not specify snacks, so Adain grabbed a random array he knew his cousin would enjoy. Talon brought the grocery bags to the kitchen counter. Then he began talking to Aid's grandfather while Aid searched for his father. He found Adam Calistro browsing his bookshelves in his study.
The walls of his father's study were lined with books. Some of the shelves featured bookends of different materials. One of them was a rainbow-metal molded pair. But, an oval window allowed enough light to read in the daytime if he wished. His desk was a chaotic mess, but from his father's point of view, it was organized.

"Dad, can we talk?" Adain asked. A look of confusion momentarily came across his father's face before he seemed to recognize him.

"Adain? You know you can talk to me about anything."

Anything but Mom, the younger man reminded himself as he clenched his teeth. "I know you don't like to think about it, but can you tell me again what you know about Mom?"

His father's demeanor changed as his spine stiffened. "There isn't much to tell," Adam responded. "We even went to the Lyceum at the center of town to ask the Laeramen for help finding her. But, they said they stopped searching when someone saw her leaving town with a duffel bag…." He hissed. "Just like my mom."

Adain's grandmother had apparently stormed out of town with a suitcase. Some family members said she wasn't fit to be a mother, and their town stifled her skills and ambitions. But Grandpa had stayed in the same house all this time, hoping she would return. Aid wondered if his dad felt the same or if his anger came from the fear that his wife had indeed passed away. Not even the family on the Kelly side knew what became of his mother, Shay. His grandmother may have genuinely walked away from her family and hometown. But, Adain doubted his mother felt the same way…or did she?

"But, Dad," Adain continued as his throat tightened with mixed emotions. He didn't want it to be true that his mom would so quickly abandon them as Grandma did. But, he sometimes felt like he was grasping at straws. "Why did Mom ward her own room, then?"

Once again, his father looked perplexed. "That wasn't your mother's room. It was your grandmother Oleah's. I was told that the person who sealed that room was either your grandpa Alexander or my maternal grandmother to preserve her memory."

Adain shook his head. "But cousin Lance said that a genderbending curse was more mom's prank style!"

"Was it?" Adam questioned as he rubbed at his face and yawned. "Maybe. It's been so long, I can't remember. Man, I could use some coffee."

Aid let out a huff. Coffee? Now wasn't the time for coffee! He wanted answers, but his dad was too scatter-minded to offer solid leads. The shadow of a bird flying past the window drew his attention to the sunset. Crap.

"Fine. We'll continue this later," the younger man insisted. "I need to change into my normal clothes before I hurt myself with these leggings."

By the time Adain swapped out clothes, his cousins had arrived. Talon opened the door for them. Avery walked in first like she owned the place. Her curly blond hair was pulled back into a high ponytail resembling a pom-pom. But, when Rosie walked in, she stood out the most with her bright red hair.

Avery had already seen Adain's female form. And yet, she still joined Rosie as the two girls rushed towards him at the sight of his inverse blue hair and black eyes. They began babbling simultaneously, touching his hair and lifting his arm. Aid took a deep breath while waiting for the commotion to die. But when it didn't, Talon came to the rescue.

"Girls, enough," Talon chided firmly. "What's all this about? Why are you here?"

Rosie straightened up with a glint of intrigue in her green eyes. "We are 89% certain that our male family members have been under an extended curse," she stated.

Adain took a moment to allow her words to sit in his mind before reacting, but they still made no sense. "Huh? The one who's cursed is just me, isn't it?"

Avery and Rosie shook their heads. Their faces were serious, so they weren't joking. What the-?

"Oh, hell," Aid groaned. "Please tell me I didn't somehow cause all this by trying to break into the ward."

"You haven't," Rosie answered. "A genderbending curse is tied to the moon. But, a curse of this size requires a conductor of some kind at the very least."

"How did you find out it's just the men?" Talon wondered aloud.

"Coffee," Avery responded.

"Someone spiked the coffee?" Adain asked.

"No," Avery clarified. "You know how my dad's whipped by my mom, right?"

"Totally whipped," Rosie added.

"Well, my mom's favorite coffee brand for years has been Boostello. She's all but conditioned Dad to always stock up on it so we never run out," Avery continued.

"Well, for the last couple of months, we noticed that Dad hasn't been paying attention whenever he goes out to grab a coffee. Forgetting to get Boostello once is enough to have Mom kicking him out to sleep on the couch. But, he's been bringing home random brands except for Boostello ever since."

"What if he's just doing it out of spite?" Talon countered.

"We've thought of that, too," Avery countered. "But, he's been even more forgetful lately, and Mom's been cutting him some slack because of his work. And then Rosie said the same thing was happening with her dad and uncle. They absolutely abhor anything other than the Maxdell coffee brand. Now, they're not nearly as picky and are equally forgetful!"

"Same thing's also been happening with Cesar," Rosie insisted. "We've come to observe and verify with Uncle Adam and Grandpa. Did you buy the three brands? Doesn't Grandpa love Boostello, too?"

Adain felt his stomach drop. No, there was no way that something as simple as coffee preference was some kind of curse tell. But forgetfulness? That worried the shit out of him. All this time, he's been trying to learn more about his mom and his curse, but his remaining parents weren't as focused as they used to be. Were they really cursed?

"Y-yeah, Boostello's what they've always gone with." Aid replied.

"Then, let's put it to the test," Rosie affirmed.

Several minutes later, the four cousins and Talon watched anxiously as Adain's grandfather and father brewed the first packet of coffee they saw on the counter.

Aid gasped when it turned out to be the Foljers brand. His grandpa wouldn't be caught dead drinking Foljers. How had he never noticed this erratic behavior?

"Hey, Grandpa," Rosie queried after she motioned to her cousins to pay close attention. "Who was that one girl that my dad and uncle kept fighting over? Do you remember who broke up that huge fight?"

"Oh, yes," Grandpa Alexander responded. He frowned for a moment. "I can't remember her name, but the one who broke up that fight was…who was it now?"

"...and here comes the face rub and yawn," Rosie whispered just before the elder rubbed at his face with a hand and let out a loud yawn. "...aaand cue the craving."

"I should make some more coffee," Alexander decided as he reached for the Foljers again.

Adain was absolutely horrified. The story about how Grandpa separated his uncles from fighting over the hottie Bridget was one of his grandpa's favorite stories to tell. The old man would tell anyone within hearing distance every last detail of that anecdote. So, he had watched the entire interaction with Rosie as if his grandfather had been possessed by an alien. This was absolute madness!

"Holy fucking hell!" Aid gasped.

"Now I'm 95% sure," Rosie concluded. "Something this big definitely requires a conductor. We'll keep looking into it. Who knows, maybe in the process, we'll figure out how to straighten your curse out, too."

With the way their older generation family members were losing their memories, Adain highly doubted it.

::

As Aid had suspected, the snacks they were forced to buy were for the young group to eat while they contemplated and tossed ideas around. They even coaxed Adain into venting his frustrations about everything. He spoke of his mother and Lance's theory on her pranks. He told of how his mother and grandmother supposedly abandoned their families. But, when he began ranting about the girls on their college campus fawning over Talon, the blond in question intervened.

"On that subject, we should go get some rest. We still have classes and exams tomorrow," Talon urged.

"Yeah, I hate that," Rosie piped up. "Who holds full-on exams on Wednesdays?

"Our district, apparently," Avery added.

Adain, who had changed back into his original form halfway into their snack session, began to follow Talon out of the door and bid his cousins goodbye. They promised to gather again for their official cousin-meet over the weekend. The drive back to their apartment that night was tense and silent.

The shorter man was feeling overwhelmed by so many unexpected occurrences. Ranting to his cousins made him feel better about his curse, but the new affliction they had uncovered was all the worse. Who would do this to a Warlock family? Why were the men being targeted? Were their lost memories gone for good?

Aid was startled when Talon opened the car door for him. He was already back in his regular form, so it was funny that the blond kept up the habit. For once, however, Adain was too weary to complain about being treated like a girl. Adain didn't know when he took Talon's hand or when the blond threaded their fingers together as they walked inside. Still, the gesture reminded him of the events that had transpired that morning.

"Why won't you tell me who he is?" Adain asked after the door was closed and locked behind him.

"Who do you mean?" Talon questioned.

"That guy you said you have a crush on."

The blond turned away from his best friend and gripped his hair in frustration. "Adain… now's not the time for that," he insisted. "It's hardly even important."

"Of course, it's important!" Adain countered before thinking it through. "I mean, it's important to you, isn't it?"

"Why do you want to know so badly?"

"Because…" Adain drawled without even knowing the answer. But the words that came out of his mouth were equally unexpected. "Because I might not fully approve!"

Talon turned around just then and invaded Adain's personal space. His light brown eyes were either full of anger or aggravation. Adain couldn't tell.

"I'm going to need clarification on that," the blond pushed. "What is it, exactly, that you disapprove of? The fact that he is male?"

"No. I thought I already explained that to you," Adain huffed back. "But the fact that I don't know who he is makes me worry that he might not be the right fit for you."

"That isn't something you should concern yourself with," Talon responded. "Nor is it any of your business."

That last part riled Adain up. How could he say such a thing when all that Aid wanted was for Talon not to get hurt? As rational as his train of thought began, he did something that sent it reeling after that. He took hold of Talon's collar for the second time that day and tugged him into a kiss. The blond hadn't been prepared, and Adain took advantage by having his tongue seek out Talon's, gaining control. Adain felt Talon's arms tugging him closer, and the two lost themselves in the heated moment.

While the sensation wasn't exactly the same, the way Aid's body reacted to Talon's responses was the same. Adain was feverish and dazed, like a fire was blazing inside him. He didn't want it to stop.

But, again, Talon was able to do the impossible. He broke their kiss and even took a few steps away. The blond looked troubled and upset. He shook his head at Adain and left to lock himself up in his room.

Adain felt like a guilty piece of shit.

Copyright © 2022 Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Interesting Chapter Indeed , I Will Need To Read This Again over A Cup of Folgers Dark Roast Tonight LoL Awesome Germany GIF by Dritan Alsela Coffee

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, JohnnyC said:

Interesting Chapter Indeed , I Will Need To Read This Again over A Cup of Folgers Dark Roast Tonight LoL Awesome Germany GIF by Dritan Alsela Coffee

To be fair to all coffee brands, there really is a brand for everyone. I have family members that even make up their own blend by mixing different brands. The intensity is also different from person to person, from watery to way too strong. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Thirdly said:

To be fair to all coffee brands, there really is a brand for everyone. I have family members that even make up their own blend by mixing different brands. The intensity is also different from person to person, from watery to way too strong. 

I actually drink a blend of French,Viennese,Italian Roast Coffee,My Sicilian Father Loves It as it reminds him of his homeland

  • Love 1
Link to comment
53 minutes ago, JohnnyC said:

I actually drink a blend of French,Viennese,Italian Roast Coffee,My Sicilian Father Loves It as it reminds him of his homeland

Bravo! 

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Coffee—ugh!  Vanilla chai for me. Hot.

My mom always said she was too young for coffee.  So, logically, if she was too young at 84, I’m too young at any age!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Clancy59 said:

Coffee—ugh!  Vanilla chai for me. Hot.

My mom always said she was too young for coffee.  So, logically, if she was too young at 84, I’m too young at any age!

I love that! We're both too young for coffee. 🤣 I do love vanilla chai, too. My favorite to drink is is this pumpkin spice milkshake:

  • 16 oz vanilla ice cream 
  • 3 oz boiled water 
  • 2 Twinings Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Bags
  • 2 oz caramel vodka 
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Thirdly said:

To be fair to all coffee brands, there really is a brand for everyone. I have family members that even make up their own blend by mixing different brands. The intensity is also different from person to person, from watery to way too strong. 

Hold the phone! Mixing different coffees together!?!? I never thought of that! Now you got me doing all these hypothetical combinations in my head 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

No to pumpkin anything!  Just plain Vanilla.  That’s why I was so disappointed when Dunkin changed their chai recipe.  It’s terrible now—and evidently a lot of people agree with me.  I had a manager call me when I gave a local one a very low review after getting some very badly made food and drink items and when I mentioned the chai, he told me a lot of people have complained, but corporate wont listen.

  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, SnowBear said:

Hold the phone! Mixing different coffees together!?!? I never thought of that! Now you got me doing all these hypothetical combinations in my head 😂

It was my mom that started that wave of making your own blends. She started with just her favorite brands. Then she got used to all the other brands. Ultimately, she began mixing them to her liking. Everyone in the family is always impressed with her chosen flavors. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Clancy59 said:

No to pumpkin anything!  Just plain Vanilla.  That’s why I was so disappointed when Dunkin changed their chai recipe.  It’s terrible now—and evidently a lot of people agree with me.  I had a manager call me when I gave a local one a very low review after getting some very badly made food and drink items and when I mentioned the chai, he told me a lot of people have complained, but corporate wont listen.

Nothing wrong with just plain Vanilla. I'm just personally a bit of a pumpkin aficionado. I make the most moist mini pumpkin cupcakes ever. I'm really sorry about the Dunkin recipe change. I feel that pain.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Thirdly said:

I love that! We're both too young for coffee. 🤣 I do love vanilla chai, too. My favorite to drink is is this pumpkin spice milkshake:

  • 16 oz vanilla ice cream 
  • 3 oz boiled water 
  • 2 Twinings Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Bags
  • 2 oz caramel vodka 

I've never heard of a pumpkin spice milkshake, I'll never rest until I find one now 😤 pumpkin spice lattes are my crack, I'll drive clear across town to hit the last Starbucks still making them in January. I'd also like a crate of those moist pumpkin muffins 😍🤤 just tell me where to send the money! 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Thirdly

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, SnowBear said:

I've never heard of a pumpkin spice milkshake, I'll never rest until I find one now 😤 pumpkin spice lattes are my crack, I'll drive clear across town to hit the last Starbucks still making them in January. I'd also like a crate of those moist pumpkin muffins 😍🤤 just tell me where to send the money! 

I posted the cupcake recipe somewhere on GA. There is a thread somewhere of recipes, all of which I will eventually try.

Edited by Thirdly
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..