Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 4,109 Words
  • 462 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Gender Bender in a Blue Blender - 11. Chapter 11- Epilogue

a/n: Just a quick disclaimer- I referenced Wiccan ceremonies, considering they're Warlocks and Witches. That being said, it's a version I wrote that catered to their fictional world and is, therefore, not 100% accurate. I mean no offense to any practicing Wiccans.

The tanzanite engagement ring on Adain's left ring finger began to glow as he held out his arms and formed a row of clouds that cycled around the garden in the backyard. In the past year, they'd found that, beyond bismuth, other crystals also helped to amplify their magic in far less harmful ways. However, his magic being used for chores had the young man let out a deep sigh.

"Isn't this what sprinkler systems are for?" Aid whined.

"Sprinkler systems waste more energy and water than just having my son use his controlled powers," Shay Calistro responded.

"I don't know," Adain countered as he watered the plants. "I kind of feel like I'm doing more and more chores every time I visit."

"Isn't that a healthy son's duty?" Adam chimed in from the patio.

"Oh, come on," Aid retorted. "Dad, you're not even fifty yet and just as healthy. You can help, too."

"He does help," Shay admitted. "Whenever I can't get a hold of you."

"I take it back then," the young man grumbled.

It had only been a month since Talon and Adain graduated from their university. After they'd picked up their diplomas and taken many pictures, Talon had surprised him with an engagement ring. His mother wept so much that he didn't know whether they were sad tears or tears of happiness.

A few weeks later, Talon and Adain moved to a small house from their apartment. Rosie and Avery graduated from their high school the following weekend. Little Aura had a long way to catch up, but she'd attended both events. She was highly amused by the many designs the graduates had placed on the top of their graduation caps. Adain had a feeling her future cap design would feature blue fire.

Regarding fire, Talon's friend, Lynne, was on fire when it came to her suspicions. She'd surprised Adain when he began attending classes again in his regular form. Lynne had recognized some of the clothing and accessories 'Niada' had also worn. Ultimately, the two young men decided to tell her the truth. But, the brunette didn't act surprised upon hearing it, claiming it made perfect sense.

"Is Grandpa not back yet?" Adain asked.

"Ever since he's taken on Laeramen tasks, he's been quite occupied." Shay mused aloud. "Motivated, even."

"And here I thought he enjoyed his retirement," Aid's dad said.

"Oh, and you don't think you've retired too soon?" Shay pointed out.

"I can still work from home," Adam insisted. "Besides, Shay and I have much to discuss. Ten years' worth."

"I don't doubt it," Aid admitted. "Well, I better shower and start getting ready."

"Let me help you," Shay insisted, following her son inside.

After much deliberation, Adain had chosen a three-piece royal blue and silver porcelain print tuxedo for the ceremony. His side of the family had agreed to wear blue, as well. In contrast, Talon's side would wear green because the blond's tuxedo was a matching set, only with green replacing the blue in the design.

The young Warlock couldn't help but smile as his mother helped ensure his blue bow tie was flawless. His hair was styled away from his face, and the young man was cleanly shaved. The butterflies in his stomach refused to stop fluttering. But he was also excited about the next milestone in his life.

"Mom, you look beautiful," Adain whispered. The woman looked downright regal in a long-sleeved royal blue dress that flowed down her ankles. Her pale copper hair was styled into an elegant twist.

"The one who looks beautiful today is you, son," Shay countered. "Even more handsome than your father when he was your age. But you didn't hear that from me."

"Then, I totally heard nothing," Adain agreed with a playful grin.

"I'm sorry I missed your prom and high school graduation," she said tremblingly as she swept a hand over his shoulder.

"Mom, it's fine," Adain countered. "Graduating from Uni was a lot more challenging. And I couldn't be more grateful to have you here for my wedding. Besides, when we adopt, I give you full reign regarding their prom, graduation, and any event in between."

"Don't think so far ahead," She responded. "For now, let's focus on this event. Do you feel ready?"

"I'm a little nervous but happy," Aid confessed.

A smile formed on his mother's face. "I felt the same before I married your father."

As if they had summoned him with their words, Adain's dad knocked on the door. "It's almost time to head out," he called.

The Calistros entered the same car as they headed towards the venue. Adain was relieved that his grandpa and dad were also dressed and ready. When they arrived at the forest's edge, most of the extended family was waiting.

Talon opened the door for him and helped him out of the car. But, Adain welcomed it. He took the blond's hand, and the two led the way down a path to a clearing. The two young men walked inside a circle sectioned off just for them. Nikoal stood behind a small fire as she waited for them. When everyone was in place, the ceremony began.

"We've gathered here today beneath this open sky to celebrate and bless this union between Adain Calistro and Talon Williams. We are here today to celebrate with them and share their triumph as they proclaim their love for one another and the bond they've formed together." Nikoal began as friends and family of the Calistros gathered around the circle that was sectioned off for the couple. Between herself and the two men was a small fire.

She turned towards her left and motioned towards the key point person standing in the East, Beatrice. "To the East! I call upon air, mind, and body. Bless us with the promise of growth and fresh beginnings." Nikoal prompted. Beatrice wasted no time making a small spiral of wind around her, rising to the sky.

Nikoal then reached a hand out in front of herself to the key point person standing in the South. "To the South! I ask fire to bring the warmth of home, the heat of passion, and a promise of light in the darkness. Bless this union." Young Aura eagerly made a pillar of her blue flames.

The Laerawoman then turned towards her right, motioning towards the person standing in the West Point. "To the West! I call upon the water, for love be deep, forgiving, exciting, and passionate." As Adam Calistro made a sprout of water rising, Nikoal continued. "We ask for the blessing and promise of healing, flexibility, and change."

She then turned around behind her, where Rosie stood at the North Point. "To the North! I ask the earth to bring blessings of steadiness, stability, and the promise of a true home."

Rosie used clay-like mud to form a sculpture of Talon and Adain hugging. Family and friends watched in awe as the ground solidified into terracotta.

"Talon, are you ready to be joined by Adain?"

"I am. I have been for quite some time."

"Adain, are you ready to be joined by Talon?"

"Am I ever!" When Aid heard someone snickering, likely Avery, he frowned and huffed under his breath. "What? I was just answering the question."

"May your love flourish daily," Nikoal said, drawing Adain's attention back to the ceremony. "You may now exchange rings."

"Aid," Talon addressed as he slid the wedding band onto the Warlock's finger. The ring was made to interlock with the engagement ring that was already there. "I vow to continue being your best friend for as long as we both live," A smirk tugged at the corner of his lips. "Even if it means dodging the occasional rain cloud."

"Tal, I vow to remain as loyal as I've always been," Adain declared with a brow raised as he slid his own ring onto the blond's ring finger. "Though I can't promise one hundred percent control over my affinity."

Nikoal then placed a few seeds into their hands and urged the couple to clasp them together. Talon and Adain loosely threaded their fingers while the Laerawoman used her affinity to make the seeds grow until vines and flowers surrounded the couple's hands in an intricate garland.

Talon and Adain then tossed folded notes into the fire before them. They were the first few notes they wrote one another when the two men were children, and they carried sentimental value to them. They offered them up willingly.

"In this circle, joined by family and friends, in front of the elements and spirits… I announce you husbands, handfasted and united for as long as your love shall last."

Adain and Talon leaned toward each other and kissed each other. They then turned towards the gathering and thanked everyone for witnessing their union. When they turned to look back at Nikoal, she was dabbing her eyes with a tissue.

"The ritual's concluded. Let's celebrate!" She announced.

The gathering erupted in cheers. Nikoal moved forward to gently remove the garland that tied the couple's hands together. Then, the two men led the crowd to another clearing where a massive tent shielded over a dozen tables and chairs. The reception involved toasts, food, and dancing. Adain's face became bright red when his cousin Avery requested a PinkBlack song for Talon and him to dance to.

Before they knew it, it was time to cut the cake. Neither knew whose idea it was to start serving mixed drinks with the cake, but it wasn't long before the dancing began again. When they grew weary, the couple decided to cut out for the night, and they snuck their way back over to Talon's car, which was their biggest challenge of the night.

"Wait!" Adain warned as the two ducked behind a thick tree trunk.

"I wish I could see Aid's face when he opens the gift I got him!" The words were slurred, but it sounded like Rosie.

"Oh, so you packed him the sexy PinkBlack cosplay?" Aura questioned. Her words were more transparent since she wasn't allowed to drink. "I thought that was Avery's idea this whole time."

"Shhhhh," Rosie responded. "Don't tell anyone; I'll sneak a couple of drinks your way.

"Deal!" Aura responded immediately.

Adain's face flushed red. He could only imagine the horror of such a sultry ensemble on his person. As comfortable as he was with feminine clothes these days, sultry lingerie was on an entirely different level. But, his worries were cast aside when Talon urged him onward when the coast was clear once again. They breathed a sigh of relief when they made it to the car. During the drive back to their house, the newlyweds laughed at their family and friends' many mishaps and antics throughout the day from both perspectives.

When they arrived, Talon, once again, opened the door for Adain. But, the Warlock was too preoccupied with his thoughts to care. As they stood at their entryway, Aid spoke his concerns aloud.

"Wait, who's carrying who over the threshold?"

Talon unlocked the door before he made a suggestion. "How about you carry me into the entrance, and then I carry you into our bedroom?"

"Deal," Adain agreed before turning around. "Get on my back then. No way am I carrying you bridal style in there."

"As my husband wishes," Talon conceded. He then carefully draped his arms over Adain's shoulder from behind and allowed the Warlock to take hold of his legs as he entered the house. Adain took two and a half steps before he slid Talon back onto his feet. Meanwhile, the blond closed and locked the door.

"Part one's done," Adain mused aloud. "If you want, we can do vice versa for the next- hey!" Adain squawked when Talon scooped him up bridal-style. "I thought we weren't going to do it this way."

"You were the one that decided not to carry me this way, "Talon reminded him. "I never agreed to the same."

Adain had opened his mouth to argue, but he stopped with his pointer finger still in mid-motion when he heard the blond's words. "You know what? Good point." He grudgingly admitted.

Talon walked right into their open bedroom door. When they moved in, they'd gotten into a heated argument when Adain said he wanted to sell their furniture to buy new ones. The blond was oddly attached to Adain's bed. But, when Adain mentioned that they needed a mattress that fits them both since they'd be sleeping together, his partner did a complete one-eighty and couldn't seem to sell their old furniture fast enough.

While the two of them had fun together in the new bed, it had always been short of 'blessing' the damn thing. Adain was eager to make a mess of their sheets for once. Someone in their families was bound to have gifted them a new bedding set.

"My heart feels like it's about to burst," Talon told him candidly as he sat Adain down on the edge of the bed. "If I somehow pass out in the middle of everything, I apologize in advance."

"What the fuck is the use of apologizing for something that hasn't even happened yet?" Adain responded with a snort as he began to remove his bowtie. "If you faint before you fuck the shit out of me, you'll be the one with the sore ass tomorrow. I'm telling you this right now."

"Understood," Talon returned with a half-smirk.

For the last several months, they have tried different ways of stretching and preparing one another, along with many toys. But, carefully monitored toys were not the same as actual penetration. As much as Aid trusted Tal, it was up to the blond to keep his composure and not cause him any unwanted injuries… at least, until it was Adain's turn to do the same.

As Talon made a sultry show of removing his clothes, Adain's fingers faltered on his three-piece suit's third and final layer. He stopped trying as Talon removed the last remnants of his clothing and opted to stare at his husband's body instead. The word husband itself was going to take some getting used to. But, Adain was okay with repeating it repeatedly in his head. Talon's my husband. I am Talon's husband. We're each other's husbands…

"Adain," Talon whispered as he leaned forward.

The blond pressed their lips together, and Adain lost his final concentration trace. Over the past year, the Warlock had taken note of the different ways Talon kissed him. Soft, gentle kisses were when they were in public. The briefest pecks were when they were with family or friends. Hot, passionate kisses of impatience were reserved for when they were alone. But, the kisses Adain loved the most were the ones that were slow, thorough, and deep, just like how the blond was kissing him just then.

Adain only came out of his daze when the blond nipped one of his nipples. His eyes widened, and he peered down to see that his dress shirt was already splayed open and his pants were undone. How the fuck did Talon have enough focus to do all of that while kissing him?

Brown eyes peered at him as Talon raked his teeth over the area just above his belly button. Adain hissed when that simple action made his shaft harden further. But, when his husband's fingers dipped into his pants and undies, he didn't hesitate to lift his hips so that he could start sliding them down.

"Hold on," Adain pleaded as he sat back up and undid the cuffs of his dress shirt. "Let me finish taking this off before… unless you want me to keep it on? How are we doing this?"

Talon snickered as he slid Adain's socks off. "I think you'll want to take everything off this time," he suggested.

Adain didn't hesitate after that, going as far as to fling the shirt off the bed altogether, drawing another laugh from Talon. The two of them then moved about. Aid sought a pillow for his lower back while Talon retrieved the lube. That part, they had down pat. The blond carefully coated and stretched his shorter husband's entrance, and the Warlock concentrated on relaxing his sphincter.

But, when the blond lined himself up, there was a moment of hesitation. "Let me know if it's still too much for you," Tal warned as he slowly breached him. Once the head passed through, it was as if the two of them could finally breathe. Talon's eyes sought Adain's, searching for the slightest sign of pain in his blue eyes. But, all he found was surprise. "Aid?"

"I'm fine," Adain responded with a nervous chuckle. "Better than I expected to be. Keep going."

Talon ever so slowly sunk further into Adain, and there was little to no resistance. Still, he was wary of hurting him. So, he kept still when he was as deep as he could get in that position. The warmth and gentle grip around him tempted him to move, to never stop driving himself into it. But, he focused on his husband's face and only made the tiniest movements and shifts.

"That's actually kinda nice," Aid admitted, almost incredulous. "I mean, you're really inside me; you're in there."

The blond gently rocked from side to side, grinding into the heat. "Does that hurt?"

"Ah…more discomfort than actual pain," Aid admitted. "Go slow."

Talon gave him a firm nod before dipping down to kiss him tenderly as he slowly pulled out and slid back in steadily. Soon, he felt the imp's hands sliding up his chest, dragging along his nipples and then down to his hips to urge him faster. Still, the blond didn't speed up much, fearful of injuring him.

That was when Adain began to move against him, and one of his legs wrapped around Talon to get him closer. "Damn it, Talon." He hissed. "Just a little more."

Fuck. Talon thought he'd imagined every version of this scenario in his dreams. But, seeing a flushed Adain with parted lips and unfocused eyes as he whined at him was unlike anything he could have made up in his head.

"What the-did you just get thicker inside me, you dick?" Aid huffed.

That complaint snapped Talon out of it and had him slowly pulling all the way out to check Adain. "You alright?" He asked as he applied a little more lube into the other man's cavern with his fingers. "Want to stop?"

"Oh!" Adain cried out when the blond's fingers dragged along his prostate. "No, you numbnut. Get back inside!"

Despite his partner's frustration, Talon inspected his insides again and checked his fingers as he pulled them out for any sign of a tear. When he found none, he slowly worked his way back inside and went even slower.

"No, no, no," Aid whimpered. "Come on, you even added more lube. More, Tal."

With a shuddering breath, Talon relented and increased his pace just slightly faster than his fastest speed. He couldn't afford to lose control, not this first time. But, he was relieved that Adain seemed to be able to handle a bit faster than he thought he could.

"Anh!" Adain gasped as he began to stroke himself. His husband was finally confident enough to alternate between paces and deepness. The sensations were unexpected and more pleasurable than he'd believed they would be. The view wasn't half bad, either. He'd never seen a sexier-looking Talon than when he struggled to hold back. Why was that so damn hot?

"Sorry, I can't…." Talon warned as his thrusts became sporadic and a touch more rough just before he tensed up.

"Whoa!" Aid cried out when he was filled with something new. "Okay, that was warmer than I expected it to be."

Talon grinned at him and gave him one of those knee-weakening kisses that had Adain sucking on the blond's tongue. The Warlock was about to complain about him pulling away, but then he felt that tongue stroking something far better. He glanced down just in time to see his shaft disappearing into Tal's mouth. Aid was a goner by the time he dipped down a third time.

"Hanh!"

Adain assessed himself as Talon clambered onto the bed beside him to rest. He was sore in odd places. One of his feet fell asleep. But, otherwise, he felt good.

"Yeah, I can see us doing this again," Adain mused aloud, and Talon burst out laughing.

"Glad to hear it," the blond tried to respond thoughtfully, but the laughter still bled into his words.

"You laugh now, but when it's your turn, you're going to know what I mean," Aid countered.

"I trust you," Talon's voice was steady then. "You can do as you like with me."

Adain let out a huff. "It's no fun when you say stuff like that with such a straight face," he complained. "I wanted to tease and scare you a bit more."

"With how much time we'll still spend together, you can tease and scare me about other things instead."

"You're right," Aid replied with a mischievous glint in his blue eyes. "Have you ever wondered what you'd look like in female form?"

"No," Talon responded without missing a beat. "With how often I was treated like a girl when I was a kid, I know well enough by now that a girl-me would cause riots to break out."

The deviousness on the Warlock's face fell right off. "Fuck. You're right," he admitted. "I'd have to beat the entire town off you with sticks. I take it back."

"Unless you can figure out how to make the curse last only briefly," Talon pointed out. "I wouldn't mind being a girl for you over a weekend."

Adain seriously contemplated it for a moment. But, for the first time in his life, his curiosity was not as intense as his desire to shield a female Talon from lecherous eyes. "Nah, I wouldn't wish that on you." He said aloud. "Besides, it's hard enough keeping others away from you as it is."

"Do you have such little faith in me?"

"Oh no, you, I trust," Adain refuted with a head shake. "It's everyone else that I don't. The next person that tries to feel you up is getting drenched by one of my rain clouds, is all I'm sayin'."

"I've mixed feelings about that," Talon divulged as he held out his hand. "But, I understand. I'll do what I can to avoid unwanted attention."

"And I promise not to try to rain hell down on everyone that so much as gives you a second glance," Adain concluded as he shook the offered hand in a deal.

The blond then took hold of Adain's ringed hand and kissed the wedding bands. "I'm sorry I was too much of a coward before to tell you how I felt. I didn't want to ruin our friendship or scare you away," he confessed.

"Well, with all my memories restored, I know that half of that falls on me," Adain acknowledged. "But, think of it this way: When my memories were faulty as fuck, all that happened was that I fell in love with you again… amidst all the chaos, I mean. The point is that you never not had me if that makes any sense."

A gentle smile formed on Talon's face. He hadn't thought about it that way. Adain's antics were as amusing as ever, but something resonated with the blond upon hearing that. "And you have all of me, ever since as far back as I can recall."

"Speaking of recollections," Adain started back up as he snuggled closer to his husband. "Lynne once told me you even had wet dreams about pounding me into my 'oh so massive' bed for years. Want to try it out? That pounding?"

The blond blushed so hard that he felt every pore of his face heat up. "I think we better slowly build up to that."

"Alright!" Aid agreed with a broad, salacious grin. "Just know that I'm pounding you into the mattress, too, at some point."

"So long as we do it safely," Talon insisted.

"Yeah yeah," Aid agreed dismissively. "Maybe someday I can learn to minimize my clouds for cleanup. But, for now, we'll have to use the shower like ordinary people."

"There's nothing ordinary about you, Adain Calistro," Talon declared as he slid out of bed and lifted his husband into his arms.

"I'll take that as a compliment, Talon Calistro."

END

Copyright © 2022 Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Omg yay!!! This ending was so freaking cute! The childhood memory Aidan relived of him kissing talon made my heart explode. I'm so glad it all worked out and Aidan got his mom back. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, SnowBear said:

Omg yay!!! This ending was so freaking cute! The childhood memory Aidan relived of him kissing talon made my heart explode. I'm so glad it all worked out and Aidan got his mom back. 

Agreed. My friend Toma was the one who had originally breathed life into Adain as a character, so, it was a challenge to keep him consistent through and through (he gave Toma many laughs). I'm glad you enjoyed this one. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
7 hours ago, VBlew said:

Great ending to a wonderful story.

Thank you! Glad you liked it. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Nice great read loved it knowing that who you are meant to be with is always possible is nice to know

And question I don't think you ever mentioned Talon's parents did you or I missed it 

Link to comment
On 11/7/2023 at 7:50 PM, Sussins said:

Nice great read loved it knowing that who you are meant to be with is always possible is nice to know

And question I don't think you ever mentioned Talon's parents did you or I missed it 

They were present in the background, but hardly ever mentioned. The time frame of the story held most of the focus on Adain's family. But, Talon's parents did always exist. 😂 So, you weren't going totally crazy. The one time they were officially mentioned and seen was during the wedding. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..