Jump to content

A Love Through Time

   (1 review)
Genres: Fantasy, Romance

Crossover between Harry Potter and Twilight. Cedric is sent back in time and replaces Edward Mason(cullen).

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved;
© 2005-2020 Stephenie Meyer; All Rights Reserved; COPYRIGHT © 2009-2010 BY ThomasNealy. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. DISTRIBUTION FOR OR WITH OUT COMMERCIAL GAIN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, POSTING ON SITES OR NEWSGROUPS, DISTRIBUTION AS PARTS OR IN BOOK FORM (EITHER AS A WHOLE OR PART OF A COMPILATION) WITH OR WITHOUT A FEE, OR DISTRIBUTION ON CD, DVD, OR ANY OTHER ELECTRONIC MEDIA WITH OR WITHOUT A FEE, IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S WRITTEN CONSENT. YOU MAY DOWNLOAD ONE (1) COPY OF THIS STORY FOR PERSONAL USE; ANY AND ALL COMMERCIAL USE AND ANY OTHER USE EXCEPTING EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS REQUIRES THE AUTHORS WRITTEN CONSENT. THE AUTHOR MAY BE CONTACTED AT: ThomasNealy@Gmail.com<br /><br />Notice: Posting on any site or newsgroup without the authors express written permission is prohibited. TO REPORT VIOLATIONS OF THESE TERMS CONTACT ThomasNealy@Gmail.com The stories posted herein are works of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Some of the people named are real persons and celebrities in their own right, but their mention or involvement in the plot is strictly fictional and purely for the purposes of the story and in no way implies any personal or sexual preferences, ideas or beliefs, on the part of the real person of that name. No inferences are implied or intended whatsoever, to the persons mentioned, as a result of this work. The stories herein may contain scenes of a graphical nature which may not be legal in your area. If material of this nature is illegal in your present location, please leave now.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 24,683 Words
    • 4,655 Views
    • 5 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

FlowersBite

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wonderful crossover story, it was exactly what I was looking for. It is hard to find Edward and Harry stories that a well written and makes sense, however this was extremely well written! 

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..