Jump to content
    Thorn Wilde
    • Author
  • 1,656 Words
  • 4,863 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pretty Boys - 1. Pretty Boys

I collect pretty boys. Whenever I see one—slight and effeminate, with long lashes and rosy lips—I want to own him. I want to make him want me. Adore me. Love me.

I collect them in my mind, all the boys whose faces are like angels, whose voices quiver as they say my name, I collect them all, and remember them, and live off of those memories. I take the shy and timid ones, and the ones who are insecure in their sexuality, uncomfortable in their skins. I take them and mould them and blow life into them.

It goes back as far as I can remember.


I am four years old, in the playground. I’m still small, even for my age, but all the bigger boys want to play with me anyway. They are drawn, I think, to my sense of self, my attitude and perhaps, though they don’t realise it, to my physical appearance. I ignore them completely. Over by the fence, in a corner of the sandbox, sits a tiny three-year-old. He has big, blue eyes and blonde hair, and the cutest little button nose you ever saw. He won’t meet anyone’s gaze, staring instead down at the sand in front of him, picking at it with a small, yellow plastic spade. It is summer, the weather is warm and he is wearing a blue overall over a green striped t-shirt.

I approach him and sit down next to him. He looks up, startled at the attention.

‘Hi,’ I say. ‘What’s your name?’

‘Marcus,’ he responds in barely more than a whisper.

‘Would you like to play with me, Marcus?’ I ask. And he looks at me with those bright blue eyes and smiles, and that smile is filled with gratitude and affection. And I’m hooked.


I am ten years old, crouched behind the bike shed at school with a boy a couple of years my junior. He is shy and timid, and has smooth, tanned skin. His name is James. He is poking at an earth worm with a stick, fascinated with the way it squirms. I’m staring at him, fascinated with his cheek bones, his long eye lashes and his untidy, brown hair.

‘Wanna play a game?’ I ask. He looks up at me, his brow raised in question. ‘It’s a kissing game. You ask me questions, and if I can’t answer them I have to kiss you,’ I continue.

He seems to consider this for a moment, then says, ‘Okay.’

He asks me easy questions. I fail to answer them on purpose

James has never played a kissing game before. James has never been kissed before. And James is too innocent to think that there could be anything wrong another boy placing his hands on his shoulders and repeatedly kissing him on the lips. Between kisses he gazes at me in adoration, and I feel my tummy tingle.

We skip the next class, and spend it kissing. Over and over.


I am thirteen years old, sitting in my bedroom with a boy named Azis. He is fourteen, but looks younger, for he is small, slim and so very pretty. He has dark brown eyes and light brown skin and gleaming black hair.

I am undressing him, taking my time removing every item of clothing and exploring his body with eyes and hands. He has several older brothers, who constantly mock him for his slight frame and feminine attributes. They hurt him, too, which is why his body is covered in cuts and bruises, sullying his perfect form; these imperfections make him no less beautiful. His brothers are also the reason why he, at fourteen, has yet to bring himself to climax. Because every time he tries, the images he sees in his mind’s eye are of other boys, not girls, and he is ashamed.

He lets me take off his clothes, however, shuddering with every touch, his eyes closed and his breathing heavy, his erection becoming more obvious every second.

Once all the clothes are gone, I lay him down on the bed gently. When he comes, it is with a gasp of release, tears streaming down his cheeks as his body convulses with the combined efforts of the orgasm and the desperate sobs pouring forth from his beautiful lips.

He wants to return the favour. I won’t let him. I just wanted to collect this moment, collect him.


I am sixteen years old, sitting in the office of my school’s guidance councillor. There have been rumours about me.

‘I’m not a homosexual,’ I tell him conversationally. He looks at me over the top of his glasses, professional, poised. He is in his twenties, and new at his job, but he puts on a good show of experience. ‘I’m not an anything-sexual,’ I continue. ‘I just like pretty boys. I like it when they want me, and when they like me. I like it when they’re meek and vulnerable, and I get to fix them. I like watching their eyes when they come.’

I look right into his eyes as I say it, and his face flushes ever so slightly, though he does not break eye contact. He is waiting for me to say something more, but I say nothing. I just stare at him, studying his features. He is quite pretty, too. He has small, evenly spaced freckles and ginger hair; a true ginger, with green eyes, transparent eyelashes and pale skin underneath the freckles. And he is so very obviously gay.

I lean forwards slightly, my eyes still focused on his, and whisper, ‘I’d like to see your eyes when you come.’

He visibly jumps. Swallows. Clears his throat and breaks eye contact.

‘That is highly inappropriate,’ he says.

I just smile.


I am eighteen years old, and I am in the back of a car with a boy my age. It’s raining, the drops thrumming a pattern on the roof of the banged up old station wagon. It’s dark outside, but we have the dim light in the ceiling lit and I can make out his features, his wide brown eyes and his dark blonde hair, and his open mouth, uttering small moans as I fuck him.

He begged me to fuck him. I tried to find some other way that I could please him, but this was the only thing he wanted, for me to fuck him, and so I obliged.

I start slowly, easing my way inside, then plunge deep. I stimulate and tease until all I have to do to bring him over the edge is blow cool air on his nipple. I take my time, making sure that I don’t come until I’ve milked him for all he’s worth.

It’s the first time I come in the company of another person. It is a pleasant enough experience, but the real pay-off comes afterwards when, reduced to a shivering wreck, and clutching my hand in both of his, he mumbles words of gratitude and love between sobs of absolute joy.


I am twenty years old and I’m at university. I live on campus. In the bedroom across the hall from mine, there lives a boy called Jason.

Jason is tall and slim, yet muscular and decidedly masculine. He has alabaster skin, a mop of dark brown hair and steely grey eyes, and he wears a secretive mona lisa smile that never falters.

He is the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. I need to have him in my collection. I need to make him want me and love me and adore me.

But Jason is not quiet, reserved and self-conscious. He is not shy and timid. He is confident and outgoing and brimming with sex appeal and humour. He’s not gay, he says. He dabbles in a bit of everything.

My usual techniques are lost on him. I cannot seduce him and make him follow me around. I cannot make him fall in love with me, or in lust, or anything else. I spend weeks trying to figure it out, neglecting my studies, trying to understand what I can do to make him come to me.

There is nothing. I can’t sleep, because I’m constantly thinking about him. I can’t let him be the one that got away. It feels like my life up until now has all been for nothing if I can’t have him.

It is when I find myself thinking of him in the shower that I finally understand. Without the slightest provocation, my cock begins to harden. I gaze on in fascination as it turns into a full blown erection. This has never happened before. I have had the natural, animal reaction from being touched, but never before has the mere thought of someone set me off like this.

For the first time in years, I pleasure myself as I imagine Jason. I don’t picture myself blowing him, or giving him a hand-job or fucking him, I imagine him doing those things to me. As I come with a loud groan, I realise that everything has changed. I don’t want Jason to want me. I just want Jason. I am lusting for him. The very thought of him arouses me. I adore him in the way that I thought I wanted him to adore me.

Jason is like me. A more powerful me, whom even I can’t fight.

After giving it some thought, I find that there is only one alternative left to me. I get dressed and cross the hall to knock on Jason’s door.

He opens it, wearing only pyjama bottoms, his chest bare and his hair wet. He must be straight out of the shower as well.

I try to say something, but I’m at a loss for words. He simply smiles at me, that mona lisa smile, and says, ‘Oh, there you are. I knew you’d turn up eventually.’

 

END

Copyright © 2013 Thorn Wilde; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

*Thinks*

 

 

That was... absolutely disturbing! I cannot for the life of me imagine being someone to milk another for what they're worth. At all these intervals from the four year old innocence (I would never have thought of anyone as cute at that age), to the kissing games at 10, and then sex at 18 - I find the trail of conquest deeply disturbing. There's something predatory about the narrator that I instantly wanted to defend myself from. So horrible and sadistic at the same time, I am at a complete loss of words.

 

But then, the ending came redemption. The laws of attraction was explored, and came Jason who the narrator joked as being a more powerful version of himself - true to an extent, because Jason didn't even seem to be trying. And of course, what you can't get you would generally want it even more and such is human nature. The narrator has somewhat finally understood what it felt like to be attracted to someone, and has in one sense, found what he's missed out on perhaps, in all his life. The redemption makes up for the gritty read, although it also begs the next question:

 

When will it be until Jason also milked out of the narrator for all he's worth?

Link to comment

Circle called this disturbing. My words would be profoundly unique. Simply written, and you got the point across. Good job :great:

Link to comment

Obsession.

A young life based on an objective obsession. Not really a whole life as

most would call it, because it's just too shallow to be called whole. It's all pointed in

a singular direction,...so, so, easy! - Too easy.

 

Then the tables turn, the rules reverse. Master, meet the new master.

A new dynamic emerges, It may not be any better, but it makes him re-think

all those concretions until they begin to dissolve into a paste, -something a bit

deeper at least. Will it be enough?

 

Makes for a better soup when you scrape the bottom of the pan as it is stirred.

 

This is a beautifully rendered piece that fascinates as it sticks you in the thigh with

a sharp needle at the last moment...when you weren't expecting it. Is it poison or

the cure? No telling.

Link to comment
On 05/01/2013 01:58 AM, Circle said:
*Thinks*

 

 

That was... absolutely disturbing! I cannot for the life of me imagine being someone to milk another for what they're worth. At all these intervals from the four year old innocence (I would never have thought of anyone as cute at that age), to the kissing games at 10, and then sex at 18 - I find the trail of conquest deeply disturbing. There's something predatory about the narrator that I instantly wanted to defend myself from. So horrible and sadistic at the same time, I am at a complete loss of words.

 

But then, the ending came redemption. The laws of attraction was explored, and came Jason who the narrator joked as being a more powerful version of himself - true to an extent, because Jason didn't even seem to be trying. And of course, what you can't get you would generally want it even more and such is human nature. The narrator has somewhat finally understood what it felt like to be attracted to someone, and has in one sense, found what he's missed out on perhaps, in all his life. The redemption makes up for the gritty read, although it also begs the next question:

 

When will it be until Jason also milked out of the narrator for all he's worth?

That's a story for someone else to write, I think. ;)

 

Our narrator definitely has some psychopathic tendencies. Makes you wonder what else in his life might have caused him to be that way. After all, all we get is a series of moments, all of the narrator's firsts, snippets instead of a full picture.

 

There is of course also the question of whether his actions are really cruel or kind. Even though they are selfish in the extreme, he is still giving as much as he takes.

 

Thanks for reviewing! <3

Link to comment
On 05/01/2013 04:40 AM, joann414 said:
Circle called this disturbing. My words would be profoundly unique. Simply written, and you got the point across. Good job :great:
Thank you so much! Makes me very happy that you thought so. :)
Link to comment
On 05/01/2013 07:12 AM, Michael9344 said:
Fore warned. It was weird but still appealing and qualitative. Interesting short read. Thanks for writing:)
Thanks for reviewing! Weird was kind of the goal. :P
Link to comment
On 05/01/2013 06:42 PM, Stephen said:
Obsession.

A young life based on an objective obsession. Not really a whole life as

most would call it, because it's just too shallow to be called whole. It's all pointed in

a singular direction,...so, so, easy! - Too easy.

 

Then the tables turn, the rules reverse. Master, meet the new master.

A new dynamic emerges, It may not be any better, but it makes him re-think

all those concretions until they begin to dissolve into a paste, -something a bit

deeper at least. Will it be enough?

 

Makes for a better soup when you scrape the bottom of the pan as it is stirred.

 

This is a beautifully rendered piece that fascinates as it sticks you in the thigh with

a sharp needle at the last moment...when you weren't expecting it. Is it poison or

the cure? No telling.

Wow, thank you so much! Those are kind words indeed. I'm honoured that you took the time to write such a well thought out (not to mention poetic) review. :)
Link to comment
On 05/02/2013 09:45 AM, sat8997 said:
Now, that was impressive. Do it again. Soon.
Thank you so much! I'll see what I can do. :P
Link to comment
On 05/06/2013 05:23 AM, CassieQ said:
So very very twisted. But I liked it anyway. :)
Thank you! I'll take it as a compliment. ;) Glad you liked it!
Link to comment

As a psychological study this is extremely interesting. He's a sexual predator who puts beauty into his preying on innocents. Is it really beautiful boys he's 'collecting'? or is it scales in his own armour of protection. In the very beginning he self deprecates and, perhaps, he is looking for attention from the people most likely to give it to him and not reject him. At the end he finds the finds the moral courage to take a risk.

Link to comment
On 05/30/2013 01:24 AM, Nephylim said:
As a psychological study this is extremely interesting. He's a sexual predator who puts beauty into his preying on innocents. Is it really beautiful boys he's 'collecting'? or is it scales in his own armour of protection. In the very beginning he self deprecates and, perhaps, he is looking for attention from the people most likely to give it to him and not reject him. At the end he finds the finds the moral courage to take a risk.
Thank you for such a thoughtful review! Your observations are very interesting. :)
Link to comment

Disturbing, compelling, frightening and deeply thoughtful. Glimpses into the life of a developing serial predator who ultimately becomes the prey. If instead of collecting pretty boys the narrator was harming small animals this would be more clearly the tale of an evolving sociopath. Very well done. Congratulations on a courageous psychological study.

Link to comment
On 04/16/2014 09:39 AM, dughlas said:
Disturbing, compelling, frightening and deeply thoughtful. Glimpses into the life of a developing serial predator who ultimately becomes the prey. If instead of collecting pretty boys the narrator was harming small animals this would be more clearly the tale of an evolving sociopath. Very well done. Congratulations on a courageous psychological study.
Thank you! That means a lot. I enjoyed your observations, and am very glad the story made you think. Thanks for reviewing! :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..