Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tigger & The Tickle Twins In Seattle - 1. Tigger & The Tickle Twins In Seattle

After the "Tigger Craft" landed in Seattle, WA, Caleb, his son, Aiden, and Aiden's husband, Heath, deplaned and flagged an Uber outside the airport. On Monday, the Den's Patriarch got a call from a Seattle law firm interested in hiring him. After a preliminary phone interview, he received a call on Wednesday asking if he could come for a face-to-face interview. Both parties agreed to Friday afternoon, and Caleb began planning the trip. Since Aiden and Heath had never been to Washington State, he asked if they wanted to go. Ben agreed to stay in Denver with their four-year-old son, Danny, and their dog, Rosco.

The guys carried one metal suitcase apiece. Aiden's was purple, Heath's was sandstone, and Caleb's silver, with a picture of Tigger with outstretched arms inside a rainbow-colored peace sign on the front. A plastic travel bag protecting an Armani suit hung over Caleb's arm. The luggage was put in the vehicle's trunk, and the bag was hung inside the car. Then, after giving the driver the name of their hotel, the trio relaxed for the five to ten minutes it took to arrive at their destination. Once there, Caleb paid the driver and gave him a generous tip while the hotel's doorman removed the luggage from the car. He placed them on the trolley cart, then rolled it inside, along with Aiden, who requested the guy to go faster so the wind would blow through his hair. Heath and Caleb shook their heads and giggled at the youngest traveler's antics as they followed closely behind.

At the desk, Caleb greeted and informed the concierge of their pre-paid reservation. A minute or two later, he was handed two key cards, one he gave to Heath. The two blondes and lone brunet followed the bellhop to their luxurious suite with two king-size beds, a pullout sofa, a large screen TV, breathtaking views of the waterfront, and an en suite bathroom with its garden-style Jacuzzi tub and glassed-in shower stall that could hold at least four grown men and a dog. They thanked the bellhop and tipped him handsomely for his quick and hospitable service. As he walked out of the room, Caleb, Aiden, and Heath's eyes were glued to the middle-aged man's shiny black dress shoes, wondering what his feet looked like and how ticklish he was. The trio glanced at each other before giggling and shaking their heads.

"Twins," Caleb said after taking a shower and getting dressed.

"Yeah, Dad/Caldad," Aiden and Heath responded.

Caleb's eyes shined with love for his boys as he giggled and shook his head at their unified response. "Have fun today, and behave. Aiden, I don't want you pretending to be airport security and having guys take their shoes off for a ticklish foot frisk," he paused and stared at his eldest birth son. "Remember, I don't know this Mayor's platform, and I don't want to have to donate to his campaign to keep you goofs out of jail."

Heath fell back onto the bed, howling with laughter as Aiden rolled his eyes and released a disinterested puff of air.

"C'mon, Dad, that was one time," the blonde twenty-one-year-old childishly whined.

Caleb had to fight to keep himself from doubling over with laughter. "Even so, Aiden, you and Heath need to behave yourselves. Besides, I'm down to three wooden nickles in the "KTTOT fund."

"What's the "KTTOT fund? Aiden asked.

Caleb smirked and said. "Keep The Twins Out of Trouble fund. Duh." It took a second or two for the boisterous, love and life-filled laughter to spring from his plump lips and blend with the energetic cackles of his boys. He caught the mischievous look in Aiden's eyes as the younger male got up off the bed and got closer to him. He quickly put both hands up, palms facing his son. "Aiden, remember, I'm in the Armani. No tickle retaliation unless you want some real consequences."

Aiden sat back down and smiled innocently.

Hey, Caldad," Heath said when he'd finally recovered enough to speak.

This time, Caleb rolled his eyes and sighed, causing more laughter from the younger men. "What, Heath," he asked while straightening his tie in the mirror.

"Can we sit on the sidewalk with a sign that reads "Will rub feet for caviar?" Heath finished speaking just before another round of laughter filled the room.

Caleb had to steady himself by leaning on the wall so he didn't fall down from laughing so hard. "Sure, I don't see a problem with that," he said with his eyebrows wagging. The blonde Patriarch hugged and kissed his boys.

"Wait, Dad, you forgot something," Aiden cried.

Caleb turned to face his son. "What?"

Aiden got up, walked over to his Dad, ruffled his hair, and hid behind his hysterically laughing husband.

"AIDEN!!!" Caleb hollered as he dropped his briefcase and ran to the mirror to fix his hair before the disheveled mess could set. He glared at the boys howling with laughter on the bed and growled, "You're sooo dead when I get back." Caleb giggled and kissed his sons again. "I love you both. Keep me posted while you explore the city."

"We love you too, Dad/Caldad, and good luck," Aiden and Heath hollered as the door closed.

Heath started to get up but grunted when his slightly younger and playful husband pushed him back down. Aiden licked his lips as he undressed, then removed his husband's clothing. The pair lovingly stared into each other's eyes as their cocks stiffened when their naked bodies pressed together. Heath giggled and wriggled under his boy's weight when Aiden's slender fingers gently tickled his stomach, then between his ribs. Aiden lowered his head and blew raspberries on the brunet's stomach, causing his mate to release a string of boyish giggles and squeals. The young blonde squirmed and laughed as his toes curled and uncurled because Heath's trimmed toenails lightly grazed along his soft, bare soles.

"You know I want those sexy feet, babe," Heath said with a sparkle of lustful desire in his eyes.

Aiden nodded. "Gotta catch me first," he said, then quickly jumped off the bed and ran for the bathroom.

Heath growled and chased after his youthful husband. He wrapped his arm around Aiden's waist, pulling him back against his bare chest just before the playful blonde reached the bathroom door. Aiden struggled and squealed as he and Heath fell onto the second bed in a giggly, writhing heap. They reveled in the passionate round of energetic lovemaking, then shared a steamy shower. After drying themselves and styling their hair, Aiden and Heath redressed in the clothes they arrived in, and with the key card safely in Heath's pocket, they left the hotel room.

Outside, the mid morning sunlight was bright, and the breeze was invigorating. Heath and Aiden took a three-hundred-sixty-five-degree turn before thoughts of where they'd like to explore first entered their minds.

"I've heard Seattle's got a great gay district," Heath said as he stood behind his blonde boy with his arms draped over his man's shoulders.

"Sweet, let's go there. I wonder which way it is," Aiden said as he brought Heath's left arm up to his lips and kissed it. He boyishly giggled as his eyes sparkled. "Your arm hair tickled my lips," he said.

Heath rolled his eyes and kissed Aiden's cheek. "You're sooo freakin' adorkable," he giggled. "Ya know, we should follow those rainbow flags to our left. That's usually a good indication of where the bulk of the gay community is." Heath cackled and jumped back to avoid his husband's head slap, then ran towards the flags decorating the sidewalks.

"I'm sooo gonna tackle and tickle you, Heath," Aiden threatened as he chased after his husband.

Heath stopped running when he got to the first rainbow flag and waited for Aiden to catch up. He grunted when his mate's arms wrapped around his waist and squeezed, then doubled over, wildly dancing around, laughing, and squealing as ten fingers tickled his stomach and sides. "Okay, I give. Uncle," he managed to say between the boisterous tickle-induced laughter.

Aiden released his husband, embraced him, and kissed his cheek. "I love you, Heath," he softly said with his head on his slightly older husband's shoulder.

Heath panted as he wrapped his arms around Aiden and kissed his lips. "Love ya more, babe."

"Aww, you two are way too adorable."

Heath and Aiden raised their heads, turned, and gazed at the unknown speaker. Their eyes momentarily widened as they beheld a sexy auburn-haired, emerald green-eyed guy around their age, dressed in a light purple tee shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers with the cutest dimpled smile.

"I haven't seen you guys around here before. Are you visiting, or have you just moved here?"

"We're visiting," Heath said. His face displayed his bright, boyish smile.

"My Dad's got a meeting today, and we're flying back home on Sunday," Aiden smiled as brightly as his husband and extended his arm. "I'm Aiden, and this is my husband, Heath."

"My name's Sean Billington," the red-haired young man said as he shook both offered hands. "Have you guys been here before?"

"No, this is our first time," Heath said as he and Aiden shook their heads.

"I'd love to be your personal tour guide. I promise to refund my fee, which I don't charge if you don't have a good time," Sean said confidently before releasing his adorable giggles.

Sean's charm and easygoing nature had Aiden and Heath giggling along with him. They texted Caleb and then agreed to let their jovial host show them around. It was one of the best decisions the pair had made that day. The laughter and conversation flowed like an unobstructed river as they were taken on a tour of the gay district. They'd just gotten their lunches, which consisted of an extra large supreme pizza that the trio shared at a picnic table by a rainbow-colored water fountain when Aiden's natural curiosity started getting the better of him.

Sean's phone rang. He excused himself and stepped away.

Heath grinned and nudged his boy with his elbow. "I can feel your thoughts, babe," he whispered.

Aiden giggled. "Betcha, I can get him out of those shoes and socks," he responded.

Heath's eyes narrowed. "Whatcha bettin' with, Kid," he said with a smirk.

"Winner ties up and tickles the loser tonight."

Heath giggled. "I'll take that bet and raise ya."

"Whatcha got in mind, Mister?"

"Winner ties up and tickles the loser and Caldad," Heath said after wiping his mouth and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Holy crap! That's brilliant, babe. I'm totally in. Dad's sooo gonna laugh his butt off," Aiden exclaimed.

Heath threw his head back and cackled. "It's a deal."

When Sean returned, Aiden glanced at Heath and wagged his eyebrows. "Hey, Sean."

"Yeah, Aiden," Sean replied after taking a bite of another slice of pizza.

"Would you mind posing for some pictures, then being in a couple with us?"

Sean's eyes sparkled with enthusiasm. "That'd be awesome," he said.

After the trio ate, Heath took some pics of Aiden with Sean. Then Aiden took some of Sean with Heath, and after a couple of selfies with the three of them together, they got photos of their host by himself.

"Dude, you look hot," Aiden said, with Heath nodding in agreement. "Hey, would ya mind taking your shoes and socks off?"

Sean giggled at the request. "That's the first time someone's asked me to do that," he said while he removed his sneakers and rainbow-colored no-show socks.

How the hell did Aiden do that? Heath thought to himself as he shook his head and blinked his eyes in disbelief at his husband's powers of persuasion.

Aiden grinned as he snapped pictures with his and Heath's phones. "Can I be honest with ya, Sean?"

Sean smiled and nodded.

Aiden stopped taking snapshots. He walked over and sat at Sean's feet. He loved seeing the light wisps of hair slightly sway when the breeze flowed across the young man's beautiful bare feet. "Heath and I... Well, actually, my Dad, Heath, and I have a foot fetish. We love seeing guys barefoot," he paused. His body squirmed. He squealed and boyishly giggled when Heath appeared behind him, and his husband's fingers lightly wiggled along his rib cage. "We're also into tickling also."

Sean's expression was one of interest, not disgust or even shock. "Wow! I've never met anyone I can think of with a foot fetish," he blushed. "I...I've never thought my feet were that nice looking, to be honest.

Neither Aiden nor Heath could keep the shocked expressions from their faces, which caused Sean to lie on the ground, cackling at the sight of the open mouths before him.

"Dude, your feet are hot," Heath blurted out, with Aiden almost giving himself whiplash from nodding his head so quickly.

"So," Aiden said as he moved his hand closer to Sean's feet, "are ya ticklish?" He ended the question when his fingertips made contact with their host's soft soles.

Instantly, Sean's toes scrunched, and his soles wrinkled as he giggled and squirmed around in the grass. Unable to take it longer than a minute or two, the redhead pulled his legs up to his chest and continued giggling as he rubbed the phantom ticklish tingles from his skin.

Heath grinned, "yeah, he's ticklish," he said.

Sean looked at the duo and chuckled, "ya think," he stated. "I've never really liked my feet being tickled, but I gotta say, that wasn't too bad. I don't think I'd mind some light tickling from you guys if you're ever back in the area," he said with a bright pink blush.

"Any time you want, Sean," Aiden said as they exchanged phones to put their numbers in the devices. "We gotta get back to the hotel, but thanks for an awesome day."

Heath got up, and then he and Aiden hugged their new friend. "We had a blast, Sean."

"This was the best day I've had in a while," Sean giggled. "Thanks for the laughs," he said after putting his shoes and socks back on.

Back at the hotel, Caleb was freshly showered and relaxing, barefoot on the bed. He smiled when the door opened, and his boys walked inside. "So, how was the day," he asked.

Aiden and Heath didn't say a word. They just launched a unified attack on their Dad. Caleb yelped and laughed as he was tickled into enough helplessness that Heath kept him pinned while Aiden tied his ankles and wrists with the belts from the robes. With their Dad restrained, Aiden retrieved one of Caleb's backup ties and used the third belt to tie up Heath. Then, before the tickling started, the boys filled Caleb in on their day and the bet. Just as Aiden was about to tickle his captives, there was a knock at the door.

"Room Service."

Aiden cautiously opened the door. "Dad," he squealed when he saw Ben's smiling face on the other side.

"Benji/Bendad," Caleb and Heath exclaimed in unison.

Ben set his bag down, then hugged and kissed his three boys. "I was in the neighborhood and decided to stop by," he giggled. "Babe, you look like you're a bit tied up."

"Funny! Dorkface," Caleb said. He boyishly giggled and squealed when Ben's fingertips stroked across his toes.

"Before you ask, Enrique and Randy are watching Danny and Rosco until my parents come home tonight," Ben giggled. "Hey, Aiden."

"Yeah, Dad?"

"I think Caleb's toes and Heath's armpits and belly button need a good cleaning."

Aiden chuckled. "I think you're right, Dad."

"Good thing I brought a couple of sonic toothbrushes with me."

For the next half hour, Caleb and Heath writhed, wormed, and laughed their asses off, attempting to avoid the cleaning they received. Once the pair were released, they tied up their tickling captors for fun-filled tickle retribution.

Hope you guys liked his short cute story. Caleb's, Ben's, Aiden's and Heath's favorite thing was the "KTTOT" fund. :) 
Love y'all
Copyright © 2023 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 6
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

41 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

An awesome short story full of love and tickles.

:hug:

Thanks, @chris191070

Aiden and Heath keep asking me if I'm somehow spying on them because I've come so close to how things actually happened in Seattle, with a little Rootastic flare thrown in here and there. LOL 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Caldad and Bendad? I guess that works.Sounds like Ben arrival was a surprise and didn't tell Caleb about leaving Danny with Enrique and Randy that would be risky with some couples. Just so I got it right is Danny Aidan's younger brother?

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Caldad and Bendad? I guess that works.Sounds like Ben arrival was a surprise and didn't tell Caleb about leaving Danny with Enrique and Randy that would be risky with some couples. Just so I got it right is Danny Aidan's younger brother?

Yes, he is Aiden's younger brother.

Enrique was originally hired to help watch Danny when things got hectic at the apartment and Caleb was working full time at his old law firm.

Caleb brought Randy into the family, He and Enrique are now in a relationship and are like Uncles to Danny. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Today i got the inspiration for two more independent stories. So, look for them soon. LOL

Edited by Ajbt2001
  • Love 3
Link to comment

*TAP .. TAP... TAP *** is this mic on ? **TAP...TAP...TAP...**   lmao ..   To clarify, Heath is my son-in-law from South Dakota.  WE originally met him at a restaurant where he was a waiter in Denver.  He immediately took to Aiden as Aiden took to him. The rest is hysteria as they say ! Yes, they tickle each other all the time ... The word makes sense instead of History. LOL  

AjbtQ or is it LBGTQ ? so hard to keep track of trends.  You did an amazing job with this story ! I am so proud of You !  Just like the boys said "Uncle were you spying on us?"  I was taken a back too..  You know us so well.  

Andrew you have been my friend for over 20 yrs. You have been an amazing Uncle to Aiden and now Heath and Danny... lol  I am finished having kids. Aiden is blood, Danny is adopted, Heath is Son-in-Law.  They are My Boyz.  Benjamin is my Husband. Enrique was a former nanny-dad, Randy is someone I met at an AA meeting in Alabama when I visited with Ben's parents.  He was in dire need, so I helped him. Simple as that.  Randy and Enrique are now trusted members of our ever expanding family.  

You have been very generous with your comments and I appreciate that more than you know.   Uncle Andy is the best person I know and a fantastic writer who goes to the depth of emotional value and brings it to Life.

Thank You All ... Thank You Andy   ((((BOWS  )))))))

 

QQiiR5M.jpg?1

 

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..