Jump to content
    Tim Hobson
  • Author
  • 390 Words
  • 933 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story contains scenes of explicit gay sex. All individuals involved are over 21 years of age and are consenting, willing participants in all activities.

The Priest's Tale - Prologue. Prologue

We return to the three businessmen on the trans-Pacific flight from Melbourne to New York. They while away the hours telling each other erotics stories of gay love and sex.

In the business class lounge on the Qantas flight over the Pacific, Bill Martin was nodding enthusiastically.

“Damn! Quite a story, Harold. Your Lord Henry Sandringham sure has his shit together. And that Winnie character! I’d fucking love to meet him in Madame Coy’s club some night!”

“Right! It had a right proper mix of sex and suspense, and Bijan Tohjani sounded like a hot young man with an insatiable appetite for cock.” Charles Rolfe chimed in.

Harold Smith-Tawes gratefully accepted their praise. “Well, thank you, gentlemen. It was fun in the telling. I’ll not reveal how much of it is factual and how much comes from my imagination.”

He took a long sip of his G&T. “Now who’ll go next?” He smiled hopefully at his two fellow travelers.

The dull roar of the mighty jet’s engines was the only sound as the three sat in silence for a minute or two. Martin and Rolfe were still savoring Harold’s sexy story about Lord Henry Sandringham and Bijan Tohjani, and both were thinking it would be damned hard to tell a better one.

The three had found themselves seated near each other in the A380’s upper deck Business Class on the nearly 24-hour flight from Melbourne, Australia, to New York City, with a lay-over and U.S. Customs in Los Angeles.

Charles Rolfe was an Australian businessman from Perth, on the west coast of the continent, traveling to the Big Apple as part of a reorganization of the international corporation he worked for.

Bill Martin was a marketing and advertising executive from New York who had been in Australia seeking to win a major contract, and Harold Smith-Tawes was an Englishman returning from a visit to relatives in the pricey Melbourne suburb of Canterbury. Harold had been cagey when the others had inquired about his business.

As the night wore on, they new friends had retired to an empty bar lounge at the front of the section, where they had shared drinks and began to tell stories to pass the time. The fact of all three being gay guaranteed that their tales would be profane and filled with sexual escapades.

“I suppose I could take the plunge,” Bill finally nodded with a chuckle. “This is totally different from your story, Harold, but there’s always hope for a happy ending, eventually.”

Thank you for reading. I welcome your thoughts.
Copyright © 2022 Tim Hobson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Thank you for reading The Priest's Tale. I hoped you are enjoying the story. I welcome all reactions, comments, DMs, followers, and recommends.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmm. Time for trio to confess?

At flight level 40K (usual on this Quantas route), they're closer to heaven.

Bless me father, if I have sinned? 😇

 

 🇺🇦

Edited by Anton_Cloche
  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Hmm. Time for trio to confess?

At flight level 40K (usual on this Quantas route), they're closer to heaven.

Bless me father, if I have sinned? 😇

 

 🇺🇦

LOL! Yes, they probably could tell each other a lot more than just stories. I am grateful to Cia (administrator), who straightened out my mess-up over the Prologue and Chapter One. They are now in the right sequence, and Chapter Two is available now, too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

As it was said a couple days ago at the the Kentucky Derby.... 

ANNNNDDDDDD They're off!!!😆

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..