Jump to content
    Tim Hobson
  • Author
  • 3,321 Words
  • 1,534 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story contains scenes of explicit gay sex. All individuals involved are over 21 years of age and are consenting, willing participants in all activities.

The Priest's Tale - 3. Chapter 3

Peter and Dan are alone together after the Duncans go up to view the sunset. They enjoy their drinks and begin to open up to each other. An unexpected reaction to the drink makes Peter vulnerable. How will Dan deal with the situation? Fair Warning: oral sex in this chapter.

Seated in the café at a table for two, Dan O’Niall and Peter Ruxton ordered drinks. When the waiter delivered them, Dan raised his glass in a toast. “Here’s to new friends... and to wherever this friendship leads us.”

Peter smiled, but his hand shook a little as he touched his glass to Dan’s. “Cheers.”

I’m relieved he’s doing small talk. I am nowhere near ready to dive into the particulars of how we move to the next step.

As they sipped their cocktails, Dan inquired, “So, what did you do, out on the plains — teach?”

“Uh... right.”

Well, it was kinda like teaching — Bible studies, catechism classes and marriage preparation.

“You’re rather sparing with the details.” Dan raised an eyebrow.

“You’re not doing too badly yourself.”

Touché.”

Peter sipped his rum and Coke and waited, his expression daring Dan to open up.

He was becoming uncomfortably aware of how alluring the man was. His scent was rugged and wild. Peter had never been this attracted to another man. He had disciplined himself to studiously avoid any possibility of temptation.

“OK. No big deal...” Dan paused to stretch the suspense. “I’m a stockbroker, or at least I started out as one right after I got my MBA in finance.”

He looked to check if that meant anything to Peter, but got no response.

“I worked my ass off learning the ropes and slowly moving up. Once I had things figured out, I bet big on a couple of long shots and they paid off, and one thing led to another. Now I find myself owning a successful investment company at the tender age of 39.”

Two years older than me.

“How did you figure out those ‘long shots’ were going to make you a lot of money?”

“Research is my forté, Peter — careful, mind- and ass-numbing, deep research. Not sexy, but it can pay off like you wouldn’t believe.”

“I guess you’re something like a millionaire? Oh, I guess I shouldn’t ask that.”

“No problem. Besides, a smart guy like you could easily look me up in any of a dozen financial publications and SEC reports that tell the whole goddamn world how much I make and how much I own.”

“So you have a big freaking house somewhere.”

“Well, not to put too fine a point on it, I have a house near my office on Long Island, plus an apartment I keep in Manhattan for when I have several days of meetings there. I also own a beach house in Connecticut.”

“Wow! Do you live in all those places?”

“I realize it sounds excessive, but, yes, I do. Each is convenient in its own way, and the house on the water is my escape from the burdens of trading and negotiating.”

“So why are you on this train? I would have thought you’d be used to flying high, if you’ll pardon the pun. I can picture you owning a private jet.”

Dan chuckled and shook his head. “To tell the truth, I’m scared shitless to fly on a plane. I managed to do all my work from a safe, comfortable desk on the trading floor on Wall Street, and when I earned my own office, I never had to go higher than the second story of any building.”

Peter joined in the laugh. “Well, I’ve gotta say you don’t come across as someone who’s afraid of anything.”

“Really?”

“Really. In fact, you strike me as the type of guy who knows what he wants and goes and gets it.”

Dan grinned mischievously. “You’re spot on there. I’ve known I was gay since puberty, and I’ve never hesitated going after anything — or anyone — who struck my fancy.”

“Oh... OK”

I guess I should be worried about that, but for some reason I’m not. It’s just natural for Dan to describe himself that way... and a lot more honest than I’m being with him.

“Look, Peter, full disclosure here. I’ve been with... several is a good enough word... men. You’re not my first...”

“And I won’t be your last.”

“I’m not so sure about that part.”

Peter shrugged his shoulders. “I’m OK with that. I’m not as innocent as you may think.”

“And you... well, you’re a goddamn mystery man to me, and I find that intriguing...”

Peter stayed silent.

“No offense, but you seem naïve about where this could go for us. Am I right?”

Peter only nodded.

“So I find myself making up reasons why that might be.”

“Reasons? Like what?”

“Like you got your heart broken a long time ago, and you’ve never put the pieces back together. Or you made a ‘purity promise’ with someone and he... or she... is gone from your life, but you’re still holding on to that vow because it’s the only thing you have left of them. Am I getting warm?”

Peter laughed. “Well, Dan, I’m the one getting warm with all your guessing. But, yes, you’re close. Do we have to hash out all the details of each other’s past? You've let on that there've been other... men, I assume...” Dan nodded solemnly. “... and that’s what I figured, but I don’t need chapter and verse of every relationship you’ve been in.”

Dan nodded again. “OK, Peter, that sounds fair on all sides. I hope we’ll open up to each other more, when the time is right.”

Peter stared into Dan’s beautiful green eyes so long he imagined himself falling into them.

Then he realized he was.

“Whoa, there, buddy!”

As Peter fell forward toward him, Dan caught him. “Steady, Peter. I think you’ve had your limit.”

“Oh, damn. I’m sorry. I don’t understand what happened. I only had one drink... I kinda lost my balance, I guess.”

Not that I’m swooning like a love-sick schoolgirl, or anything!

“Uh-oh, I bet no one warned you alcohol has a greater effect at high altitudes. We’re climbing up toward Denver now, and the city is a mile higher than the plains we were on. You need to drink very slowly and give it time to sink in gradually.”

“Nobody... that is... I just have to rest a minute.”

“I can tell, but I believe you’d be better off lying down. Do you think you can walk to your cabin?”

That wasn’t very subtle.

“Sure. Why not?” Peter was still a bit tipsy, but nowhere near drunk.

“How about I just help you to your car and let you sleep this one off? There isn’t much to see on a train at night... other than what goes on in the private cabins.” Dan grinned mischievously and winked at him.

I have a pretty good idea what he means, and what he might be offering. But am I up to this? Can I trust this handsome, sexy man? Am I too drunk to decide?

Dan helped his new friend to his feet, and they negotiated the trip to Peter’s roomette, several cars back.

At the door, Peter turned to say good-night. “I’m glad I met you, Dan.” The incessant rocking of the train car was starting to make him dizzy, and he grasped Dan’s upper arm to steady himself.

Dan put his hands on Peter’s shoulders and brought his face close.

Peter could feel Dan’s warm breath and smell his masculine aftershave.

“I’m pleased to meet you, too, Peter.” He winked. “You gonna invite me in?”

“Uh... I dunno. I think I’m OK now.”

“That’s great, but I’d like to get to better acquainted.”

Where is this going? Is he doing what I think he’s doing? Do I want this?

Peter stepped back, allowing Dan to enter the tiny room. Dan closed and locked the door, pulling the little shade so no one could peek inside.

He took one step toward Peter and wrapped his arms around him. His face was only inches from Peter’s.

“I like you, Peter, and I’m picking up vibes that you like me, too. Am I right about them? I don’t want to misunderstand.”

OK, Peter. Fight or flight time. Are you going to cross this Rubicon? Here goes!

“I, uh... I guess... No, you’re right. I like you, too. I’m happy we met.”

“I realize this might be a little too fast for you, but like I said, I’m used to going after what I want. And you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. Would that be OK with you, or would you rather I leave?”

Hell, yes, it’s OK. I’m committed now.

“I... I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“I gathered as much. How about we take things as they happen and let them end up where they end up?”

“I think I can handle that.”

Dan peered intently into Peter’s eyes. Seeing some hesitation, he relaxed his hold on him.

“Seriously, Peter. The last thing I ever want to do is to rush you into something you’re not ready for. As I told you, I go after what I want with all I have, but I’m not some sex fiend who racks up his conquests like trophies. I like you to much to do that to you.”

He smiled reassuringly. “I like you and want you, Peter — if that’s what you want, too, and if you’re ready now. If you’re not, I’ll be disappointed, but I’ll respect your decision — no pressure. I’ll make sure you are safely tucked in and leave you to get some rest.”

The intensity of the moment had the effect of sobering Peter up. His head cleared and he looked into Dan’s eyes.

Dammit, this is exactly what I walked away from the priesthood to experience. This is happening faster than I thought, but that’s a good thing. Left to my own devices, I might never take this step.

“Dan, I want what I think you want, although I have to admit I have no idea how to do it.”

“Don’t worry. We can stop whenever you say so, and I am a gentle teacher.”

Dan put a hand behind Peter’s head and inched his face closer. He pressed their lips together. As his tongue entered Peter’s mouth, Peter tasted the Scotch Dan had been drinking.

OK, Peter, here we go. Remember to breathe this time!

He had never felt so elated. It was sweet and sensual and a little scary, but his desire was winning over fear.

He responded to Dan by pressing his tongue deep into the other man’s mouth and nibbling his lower lip.

He wrapped his arms around his new friend and pressed his body firmly against him as he savored the kiss.

As their tongues did battle, their hands explored each other’s backs. Dan cupped his hands on Peter’s butt cheeks and squeezed. Peter moaned softly and did the same to Dan.

I don’t know what the hell I’m doing, but if I copy what he does, it will probably be the right thing.

Dan stepped forward slightly, guiding him to sit on the leather bench.

He climbed into Peter’s lap, resting his knees on either side of Peter’s hips and lowered his butt onto his thighs.

He put one hand on each side of Peter’s face and began to kiss his nose, forehead, chin, and ears.

“Do you like this? Is it OK with you?” Dan asked with genuine concern.

“I think so. I mean, sure, it’s fine — I like it, definitely. I just...”

I’m making a total fool of myself. I wish I knew how to do this. I don’t want to send the wrong message.

Dan kissed Peter’s lips.

“I can guess what you’re about to say. I have a hard time imagining how you got to this age without at least trying sex, but maybe your head’s been buried in books for too long.”

“Sounds about right. But don’t let that stop you. I want this in ways I can’t express.”

“How about we take things slowly? I’ll try to do what makes you feel good, and you tell me how you like what I do. OK?”

“OK... No, what I mean is, HELL YES, DAMMIT!”

Dan laughed, got to his feet and lowered himself to his knees. He locked eyes with Peter and began unbuttoning Peter’s shirt. As he did so, he stroked the man’s bare chest with the back of his hand. Peter shivered with delight.

“Well, there’s one thing you like.”

Peter giggled awkwardly.

I hope he finds out everything I like.

When Peter’s shirt was fully unbuttoned, Dan tugged it out of his waistband. With a light touch, he pulled Peter forward and slipped it off his shoulders and helped him wriggle his arms out.

Shirtless, Peter already felt exposed, but Dan quickly took his mind off it by leaning in and licking one of Peter’s nipples.

“Ohh!” Peter shuddered at the unexpected sensation.

“Mmm. Here’s another thing you like.” Dan squeezed the nipple between his lips and lightly bit on it.

“Unh. Yes!” Peter arched his back. Dan pinched Peter’s other nipple. Peter peered down at Dan’s face as waves of sensations rushed over him.

Still kissing Peter’s nipples one after the other, Dan began to unbuckle Peter’s belt and unzip his pants. When he tugged them downward, Peter raised his hips and allowed them to drop to his ankles.

He was immediately more comfortable, as his already-hard penis was no longer constrained by the tight slacks.

Dan smiled up into Peter’s face. “Better?”

Peter nodded. “Lots.”

“Ready to try something more?”

“I want to.”

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Dan gave each nipple a kiss and continued kissing Peter’s chest and belly. He adjusted his position by moving back slightly, so he could bend toward Peter’s waist.

Peter watched, wide-eyed, his heart pounding.

I can see what he’s about to do, and I want him to. I never thought I would do it, but I feel safe with Dan.

Peter’s erection was pulsing with his heartbeat, and a few drops of warm liquid had already soaked through his white cotton briefs, making a damp stain. Dan kissed the spot and licked Peter’s cock through the underwear.

Remember to breathe. Remember to breathe. Breathe, dammit!”

Dan slipped his hands inside the briefs and began to slide them off. Again, Peter lifted his butt.

His cock popped up out of the waistband, slapping his belly.

“Mmm. Very nice.” Dan leaned in close.

He pressed his tongue against the base of Peter’s penis and seductively licked all the way up to the purple head.

He kissed the crown, lapping up a drop of liquid from the slit before sliding his wet lips down the length again.

He repeated the up and down tongue-bath several times.

He backed away and looked up to Peter.

“Still OK?”

“Very OK.” Somehow, his own voice sounded far away.

Am I having an out-of-body experience or something?

Dan kissed the head of Peter’s cock and licked downward once more. This time, he continued to Peter’s balls. One at a time, he delicately sucked them into his mouth.

“Ohh, wow!” Peter groaned.

“Are we having fun yet?” Dan inquired with a smile.

“Hell, yes.” Peter’s voice was breathy and trembling.

Dan buried his nose beneath Peter’s testicles and stuck his tongue out as far as he could.

Peter felt the hot wet organ reach his anus and begin to tickle it.

“Uh... I think we’d better not do that. I’m not clean down there.”

Dan immediately withdrew, as he had promised he would.

“Fine, Peter. Just so you know, you’re clean enough for me, but we don’t have to go there. Maybe try again another day.”

Dan put one hand around Peter’s cock and angled it out from his body as he drew his face in close.

He stuck his tongue out a half-inch as he wrapped his lips around the head of the cock.

With soft flicks of the tip of his tongue, he teased the sensitive underside.

Peter squirmed in his seat and threw his head back. “Ohh.”

Gradually drawing his new lover’s cock all the way into his mouth, Dan lowered his head until his nose was buried in Peter’s thick black pubes.

Without thinking, Peter placed his hands on the back of Dan’s head and gently guided it up and down on his cock.

Instinctively, he communicated his desire for Dan to go faster or slower, deeper or shallower.

I never imagined doing this, but I think I love it. I think I love Dan, too, but I’d better not say that.

Without warning, Peter reached the point of no return.

“I’m gonna...” But he couldn’t finish the sentence.

His semen burst into Dan’s mouth.

Dan was taken by surprise, but he quickly recovered and greedily swallowed every drop Peter produced.

Peter’s body shuddered and his breath came in gasps.

His head was spinning.

Whatever you do, don’t faint again!

With a deep sigh of satisfaction, he leaned back and relaxed, completely spent.

Dan kept his mouth wrapped around Peter’s softening erection, continuing to coax the last drops of cum out of him and occasionally teasing the man’s cock with rapid strokes of his tongue.

Peter shuddered again and softly pushed Dan’s head away.

“You’ve gotta stop. I can’t take it any more.”

Dan smiled as he licked his lips.

“You took plenty, Peter. And... I believe you enjoyed it.”

“Enjoyed it? I have no idea what word to use.”

Smiling, Dan got to his feet, helped Peter pull up his briefs and pants, and sat down next to him on the bench seat. He put an arm around Peter’s naked shoulders, and Peter rested his head on Dan’s chest.

I can hear my lover’s heartbeat. Lover? Yes, of course, that’s what we are.

Dan stroked Peter’s hair and kissed the top of his head.

“Would I be correct in assuming you’ve never done that before?”

“You would. I hope it did it right.”

“You did it perfectly. And how did I do?”

Peter raised his head answered with a kiss. “Thank you. What you did was wonderful. I...”

“Whoa. Stop right there.” Dan chuckled as he pressed a finger on Dan’s lips. “I realize this is all new to you, but you never thank someone for giving you a blowjob. All you do is smile a lot and say ‘That was fucking awesome.’”

“OK. That was awesome.”

“Not fucking awesome?”

“Well, that’s a word I rarely use.”

Dan leaned back. “You’re a man of mystery, Peter my friend. But I like learning about you, little by little.”

Peter’s pleasant mood evaporated.

I’m afraid you won’t feel like that, once I tell you the whole story.

They sat in silence a while.

Peter said softly. “If you want me to, I can try to do what you did for me.”

Dan smiled.

“Nah. You’ve done plenty for your first time. I think it would be best for you if you hold on to what you’re feeling right now. There are a lot of things I’d like to say to you, Peter, and do with you, but it looks to me like what you need is to hit the sack.”

Dan got to his feet. “So what say we meet up for breakfast and find out how things look in the sober light of day?”

“I doubt I’ll be able to sleep — after what we just did.”

“Oh, I think you’ll be surprised. The release you just had floods your system with endorphins, the chemicals that make it easy to relax and fall asleep. You’ll see.”

He helped Peter stretch out on the bed, covered him with the blanket, and went to the door.

He opened it and turned to look at Peter with an affectionate smile.

“Good night, sweet man. See you in the morning.”

“Good night, Dan. I luh... uh... I’ll, uh see you then.”

Almost said it... why didn’t I?

Thank you for reading. I welcome all readers, and especially your reactions, comments, DMs, follows, and recommends. Happy reading.
Copyright © 2022 Tim Hobson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 13
  • Wow 2
Thank you for reading The Priest's Tale. I hoped you are enjoying the story. I welcome all reactions, comments, DMs, followers, and recommends.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, mansexlover said:

Great start to the story.. looking forward to reading more

Thanks for the comment. I hope you enjoy the rest.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Breakfast should prove to be interesting, wonder how awkward it may be at the beginning...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Breakfast should prove to be interesting, wonder how awkward it may be at the beginning...

"About last night..." 😉

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Well not quite a 40 year old virgin, but close enough.  Somehow I think Dan enjoyed that even more than Peter!  Discovery adds to the enjoyment and it was a completely new experience for Peter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

Well not quite a 40 year old virgin, but close enough.  Somehow I think Dan enjoyed that even more than Peter!  Discovery adds to the enjoyment and it was a completely new experience for Peter.

I'd like to think they both learned something new and had a great time doing it. Glad you liked it. Thanks for reading.

Link to comment

I can imagine "first sex" in late 30s must come with extraordinary pressures, gay or straight. After all from at least age 16 most would have some idea of what sex is like (even if they have only watched "when Harry met Sally" reruns), so the pressure for something truly outstanding would be high.

There is some evidence that expectations were met at least on this initial encounter. It will interesting to see/hear/read the breakfast talk, if in fact Peter lets Dan out of bed....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Canuk said:

I can imagine "first sex" in late 30s must come with extraordinary pressures, gay or straight. After all from at least age 16 most would have some idea of what sex is like (even if they have only watched "when Harry met Sally" reruns), so the pressure for something truly outstanding would be high.

There is some evidence that expectations were met at least on this initial encounter. It will interesting to see/hear/read the breakfast talk, if in fact Peter lets Dan out of bed....

LOL. I think Peter will still have stars in his eyes in the morning, and I bet he is eager to see Dan at breakfast (and so much more).

  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

I'm glad Dan is so patient with Peter. I'm not sure if I really believe in 'love at first sight', but with these two you've created the credibility that it might be possible.

  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, kbois said:

I'm glad Dan is so patient with Peter. I'm not sure if I really believe in 'love at first sight', but with these two you've created the credibility that it might be possible.

What worries me the most is how naive and vulnerable Peter is. Dan, with his experience and empathy, might be just what Peter needs to ease him into his new life. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Forgive me Father for I have sinned? 😇

I think Peter's going to have a hard time wrapping his head around his first ever gay experience. (No puns intended).

Will Peter experience 'church guilt' when he awakes, or has all this new experience awoken his inner self?

I suspect Dan 'spiked' Peter's drink 🥃 to make him feel woozy so quickly. His explanation about the effects of drinking 'at altitude' seems more than a little suspicious (I was a bartender in college).

Peter's experience with Dan on the train to Denver truly has Peter joining the Mile High Club. 

🇺🇦

Edited by Anton_Cloche
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..